Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:20 am

Keith accepted Ryley back, staring at the house, suprised no one else had heard what was going on.
"Er, Adrian's, ah, Adrian's blind" He immediatly put Ryley down, grabbing her arm before she rushed off.

"Damn, damn damn" Adrian cursed, glancing at Jay.
"Keith overheard us, and told everyone' He wanted to crawl under the bed and hide, it would be safe, temporarily.

"I think she thinks Keith belongs to her, she's being protective. She doesn't know the concept of sharing" Shaye gaped at Keith.
"W-what?" She winced poor Adrian.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 am

Andy stiffened instantly as Keith grabbed her, then relaxed. "You thought I was going to run in there didn't you?" she asked. "Nope. If he wanted me to know, he would've told me." Zero clucked his tongue. "Awwww! Andy's growing up." Andy glared and then shrugged, Keith was still holding onto her arm. "If he wants my help, he can tell me." She did really want to rush in there. It was really her fault, but she decided to surpirse everyone. Atleast this once.

Jay growled. "I can't hear anywhere close to how well you can." She looked at him. "What's Andy saying?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:29 am

"Well, she's not going to run in here, though, I wouldn't put it past her to, eventually. She told Keith she'll behave" He sighed, flopping back on his bed, sighing.
"That's a freak relief" He murmured, though, he knew Andy to well, as soon as everyone left her alone, she'd be pestering him.

Keith released Andy, "Honestly, yes" He admitted, ignoring Ryley, who was tugging on his pant legs.
"Alright" He glanced at Zero, his thinking was much along the same lines as Adrian's, as soon as Andy had a chance, she'd take it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 am

Andy smiled as Keith let go of her. "I'll be good. I promise. I'll be on my best behavior." She called, pushing some stray hairs back from her face.

Zero looked shocked and then looked at Keith with a smirk. His eyes read, We'll have to watch her. He looked back to where Diesel had appeared again. He dropped the stick and sat on the ground, finally laying down. "Aww. Poor buddy." Zero said, bending down. "Did I wear you out? I'm sorry." He cooed. "Who's a good boy?" he said, rubbing the dog's ears.

Jay looked shocked. "Wow. I'd be careful though," Jay said, hearing Andy call at Adrian. "Andy doens't have a best behavior."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:35 am

"I agree" Adrian said, he knew better, they all did. If he sighed, shaking his head.
"This is going to suck" He mumbled, thankfully he had seen most of the world, so he didn't have to many regrets, though one was not being able to see Jay.

Shaye sighed, kneeling and petting Diesel.
"You still need a bath" She said, grabbing the hose, she turned it on, lightly and laughed as the big dog got up, lumbered over to her and began attacking the stream of water, playfully.

Keith sighed, nodding at Zero, before looking at Andy.
"If you say so"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:48 am

Jay chuckled. "Yeah."

Zero watched as Diesel attacked the water. He smiled and stood up.

Andy looked at him. "What? You don't believe me? So much for trusting your girlfriend." She teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:04 pm

"I believe you, I believe you" Keith said, shaking his head and watching Shaye and Diesel. She flicked the hose, sending water all over everyone, laughing. Zero, himself and Andy were all soaked.

Adrian shrugged, sighing and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:25 pm

Andy looked up as the water sloshed onto them. "Well... This is great." Andy said sarcastically with a roll of her eyes. "Thanks Shaye," she grumbled, shaking her head, sending large waterdroplets sprinkling over Keith and Ryley. Ryley growled, but settled against Keith again. Andy pursed her lips and raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:31 pm

"You would have done the same thing" Shaye said, laughing and holding up the hose threateningly as Keith advanced on her, placing Ryley aside. She sprayed him more and more as he apprached, though finally he grabbed a hold of her, causing her to scream lightly.
"Keith, no" She yelped, grabbing onto his shirt, trying to get away from her brother as he held her over his shoulder.
"Zero?" Keith arched an eyebrow, making sure he wasn't overstepping his bounds. Though Shaye was his sister, Zero was her soul mate, and you always had to be careful with a vampire soulmate.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Andy smiled and stood up too, watching Keith and Shaye. She glanced at Zero too when Keith, almost like Zero was the father or leader of Shaye, almost asked permission to tease his soulmate. Andy smiled and went to stand by Zero before Zero spoke.

Zero smiled and then shook his head. "Do your worst..." Zero said, smiling and waving teasingly at Shaye. Andy was standing beside him, dripping wet. "You're getting my shoes wet," Zero complained after a minute. Andy smiled and wrapped her arms around Zero, soaking him completely. She let go and Zero rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:45 pm

"And you call yourself my boyfriend?" Shaye growled at Zero, laughing and smacking Keith on the back as he grabbed the hose, dumped her on the grass and proceeded to soak her.
"Ass" Shaye scrambled away from Keith, managing to hide behind Diesel, who was barking and growling at Keith. It seemed that Diesel was protective of Shaye, not in the same way Ryley was of Keith, but in a different, more natural sense.

Keith stepped away from the dog, dropping the house and stepping down to Diesel's level. He patted the dog, smiling, he wasn't mean, just protective.
"Good boy" He murmured, sighing and shaking his head.
Shaye wrapped her arms around Diesel. "Good dog" She murmured, as he kept himself positioned between Keith and her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:50 pm

Zero smiled and watched as Shaye was tortured with the water, then protected by Diesel. He smiled. "He's a good boy," Andy said from beside him. "Almost like the first one." Zero nodded solmnly.

Andy smiled and looked at the hose. She screwed her lips to the side and then couldn't help but grab it. She finished soaking Zero. He was soping wet and his eyes flashed toward Andy. She looked mock scared and Zero bared his teeth teasingly. Then she took advantage of Keith's relaxed state and rewet him too. She stuck her tongue out at them both. Zero took a step toward her. She dropped the hose, which she later would realize was the stupidest thing, raising her hands in mock surrender and smiled. "Shaye knows me too well," she said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:56 pm

"Hey. Don't drag me into this" Shaye called from her hiding spot. Keith was laughinhg so hard he had to flop back onto the wet grass. Ryley barked and bounced over to him, jumping all over him as she seemed to inspect him for damage. She growled at Shaye, and Diesel growled back, glowering at the puppy till she yelped and hid behind Keith.

Keith rolled his eyes. "Don't go fighting dogs bigger then you" He said, shaking his head at Ryley.
"Get her Zero, soak her or something" He called to his friend. He glanced at the house. Jay and Adrian should come outside, it was fun.

"You should go out, it'll be fun" Adrian said to Jay, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:07 pm

Andy laughed as Diesel scared Ryley. "Teach you to mess with dogs not your si..." she started, then she soaked. Zero was standing beside her with the hose. "Zero!" she yelled, trying to knock him down. They were both laughing. He was quicker than she was, but she couldn't see, striking blindly, and she finally hit him in the shoulder. He briefly lost his balance and Andy pounced, pinning Zero. Zero still had the hose and had it pointed at her. She knocked it from his grasp, just barely, thankful it was wet and slippery, and dove for it, squirting Zero back. He easily knocked it from her hand and they hit heads, both diving for it. "Shit," Andy mumbled, rolling away form Zero. The hit had knocked both of them down. "God Andy!" Zero yelped, cradling his head. "You have a hard head!" Andy grimaced. "Your's doens't feel like a pillow either." She growled, narrowing her eyes at him, then glancing between him and the hose, which lay a few feet away from both of them. Then they met each other's eyes and broke into uncontrolable fits of laughter.

Jay looked at him. "Nah. I'm good. I've had my share of Zero and Andy fighting with water. It's never pretty." She shuddered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:12 pm

"Dorks" Shaye and Keith both grumbled simulatenously. Placing Ryley on the ground, Keith lunged for the hose, spraying both Zero and Andy.
"Ha, I win" He called out, laughing and shaking his head. Shaye rolled her eyes, Diesel was also soaking wet, and now was definately more clean. She stroked the dog, before rising and slowly sneaking up on Keith. She leapt on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck as she tried to grab the hose from him, tussling, he kept a hold on it, careful not to hurt her as she was once again soaked.
"You win, you win" She yelped, diving away from him and hiding behind Diesel again.

"You sure? It'll be a lot of fun" He murmured, he was tempted to go outside himself, but he'd be an easy target, plus he didn't know the yard, and he'd run into stuff.
"I'll go ouside if you will?" He offered, he wouldn't play, just sit and chill.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:27 pm

Zero saw his chance as Keith was watching Shaye retreat and he doved for Keith, quickly beginnning their wrestling again.

Andy watched and smiled. Vampires were known for being violent and vicious, yet amazing hunters. If you saw two wrestle or fight, you would be assured. They, whether on the ground or just fending off against each other, were graceful in every movement. They were precise in every strike and, even though it sounded stupid and once again sappy, it looekd almost like dancing, so precise and graceful. Andy shook her head and watched as Ryley stayed as far away from Diesel as she could and Harley came lumbering back up, only to be soaked.

Jay raised an eyebrow and smiled. She sighed, but gave in. "Okay. I'll go outside."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Keith winced, laughing as Zero managed to get him on the ground. Zero was stronger then Keith, though, Keith was faster. Squirming away from his friend, he found his way onto Zero's back, pushing him into the muddy lawn. He laughed, this was all for fun, He, Zero and Adrian play fought all the time.

Shaye laughed, holding on Diesel's neck, the dog barked, wanting to go defend Zero, but Shaye held him, shaking her head.
"He'll be fine, their just playing" She said to the dog, glancing up, supirsed as Adrian and Jay came outside.

"Good, you'll have to help me a bit though" He admitted, standing up, Easily he made his way out of the room, but besides that, he was lost.
"I haven't memorized the house floor plan yet" He said, sighing and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:39 pm

Jay walked up beside him and put a hand on his back, leading him to the backyard and to a chair. Suddenly, she was soaked with water. She growled, sat Adrian down, and then shook her whole body, shaking the droplets from her clothes and hair.

Zero squirmed again and then flung his friend off. He grabbed the hose and soaked Keith before Keith could attack him again.

Andy scrambled over to where Diesel was. She pet the dog and watched as Keith and Zero fought each other with strength and water.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Keith gasped, shakinng his head, sending watet flying as Zero sprayed him. Growling insitinctively, he dove forward, through the jet of spray and hit Zero's legs, slamming him into the ground. He reached for the hose, redirecting the spray into his friend's face.

Shaye glanced up as Jay and Adrian came outside, only to be sprayed.
"Sorry" She called, still cowering behind Diesel with Andy.

Adrian let out a started gasp as he was hit wtih a stream of water. He knew Zero and Shaye had a new dog, from overheard conversations. Diesel, or something. He glanced in Shaye's direction, her scent gave away her direction. He couldn't see, at all.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:46 pm

Zero growled, struggling with Keith for several seconds, before turning over the fight and spraying the water right into Keith's face. "God, you're fast." Zero growled as he continued to spray Keith.

Jay looked over the dog. It was huge, probably bigger than Jay. "How'd this start?" Jay asked gesturing to Keith and Zero.

Andy threw her head back and laughed, pointing at Shaye. "She started it." She looked at Shaye. "It's all your fault if my boyfriend gets hurt." She said, smiling. She knew that was impossible. There wasn't a hurt state for vampires. It was either alive... well undead or dead.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:51 pm

Shaye shrugged. "Actually, Diesel started it, he needed a bath" She murmured, surpised Andy was jumping all over Adrian. She petted the dog, ducking behind him as the water sprayed about the yard wildly. Diesel barked, moving away from Shaye and Andy, towards Adrian and Jay. He sniffed about cautiously, before resting his head in Adrian's lap. Adrian shook his head, letting his hands run over the large dog's face.
"Just like Zero's old one" He murmured, looking over at Andy for conformation.

"Not my fault, you're to strong" Keith growled, turnign his head to a side, trying to avoid the spray. He sliped away, dodging away from Zero and dashing across the yard, climbing the large tree over by the fence. He peeked out of the leafy branches, shaking his head and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Jay shook her head and tried to avoid the crazy spray.

"To the tee," Andy nodded, answering Adrian. "Size, coloring, everything." She smiled and watched as Keith ran past her, hair flipping wildly. "Wow," she said looking at Zero. "He is fast."

Zero nodded toward Andy. "Yes, I know." He looked up at Keith. "Okay, leafy nymph. Get down here. This isn't play anymore. I will beat you." He called. He was in a particulary good mood. "This no longer involves water." Zero growled, throwing down the hose and walking toward the large tree Keith was no stationed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Shaye sighed, watching Jay try and avoid the water.
"Poor Jay, you didn't even do anything" She murmrued, laughing softly.

Adrian nodded at Andy, "Incredible" He felt the dog leave, assuming it wsa going back to Shaye. He glanced up, hearing Zero and Keith, "Dorks" He grumbled.

Keith glanced down at Zero.
"You know, you could just not beat me up for once, that would be cool" Whenever they wrestled or did something, Zero's superior strength managed to win the fight, and generally left Keith sore. He sighed, watching Zero with calculating eyes. He could time this perfectly. As soon as Zero was close enough, he leapt out of the tree, landing lightly on the ground behind him, laughing.
"See if you can catch me" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Zero turned slowly to meet Keith's eyes. "To your previous statement," he paused for dramatic effect, "No chance." He didn't move. His impulses begging him to charge, but he knew that Keith would just move. Keith was only about 20 or 30 years younger, but Zero had always been unnaturally strong for a human and Keith unnaturally fast. That was only multiplied as vampires. Keith was almost 2 times faster than Zero. But Zero was almost 2 times stronger than Keith. Zero eyed Keith warily. "Well, go ahead." He gestured. "Run. I'll catch you." He promised. "Then you will die." He teased.

Jay decided against sitting in the wet grass, only beside she was slowly drying. So she sat in the chair beside Adrian and sighed. "That is a big dog," Jay said, watching as it sniffed her and looked at her. It's eyes were a deep color brown and incerdibly souful. She smiled and pet the dogs ears, before it went off to join Andy and Shaye.

"Zero won't give up anytime soon." Andy warned Shaye. "I'm not so sure about Keith though. He'll taunt Zero until one of them is shut up. It was Keith last time." Andy said, recalling the plane trip, where Keith had ended up getting bitten.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:13 pm

"It's always Keith" Shaye and Adrian said, rolling their eyes. Shaye laughed, "Well, as long as they don't break anything" She said, looking at Adrian with a worried epression for a second. Adrian definately looked blind, vampires were always looking around it was an instinct thing, but Adrian was focused on nothing in particular.

Keith stood his ground as well.
"Ah, you can't catch me, you never have, and you never will" His legs shook a bit, begging to run, Keith lived for running, but he knew Zero had to make his move first, if he moved, that required turning his back, which Zero would get, the second he did. He had learned a thing or two in their years together, you never turned your back.

Adrian laughed softly, "Keith'll either get beat up, or out run him, either way, Zero wins" He said, shaking his head, he couldn't see what was happening, but he could hear it, it was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next