Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Jay closed her eyes and her muscles shuddered. She was burnign up, but she was freezing. She leaned more against Adrian as her body became more exhausted and could barely keep itself up any longer.

Zero pulled Shaye closer. "Calm down love."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Adrian sighed, letting Jay rest against him, her weight meant nothing, it didn't bother him in the least.
"It's okay, just relaxe" Adrian murmured, wrapping his arms around her tightly, letting her use his body to rest on. He sighed, it was hard, seeing her hurting like this.

Shaye's body tensed, and tears spilled down her eyes.
"Shit" She murmured, it hurt so bad. She couldn't handle the pain, it hurt so bad, it was ripping through her, badly.
"Z-Zero" She gasped, tensing again.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:53 pm

"It's okay love. Relax." Zero whispered. "Hmm?" he said when Shaye said his name.

Jay's body shook. She bit her bottom lip tightly. It almost bled, but she released ehr hold before then. She was breathy heavily and she whimpered as another wave of pain blasted through her battered body.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:58 pm

"I'm bleeding" Shaye stammered, pulling her hand away from her body. She could feel the liquid running down her side, it hurt, so bad.
"Oh god" She gasped, doubling suddenly.

Adrian glanced over at Zero and Shaye, Shaye seemed to be having some major problems as well.
"Shhh" He murmured again, holding her tightly. He murmured soothingly into her ear, though he glanced up, suprised when he scented blood, Shaye's blood/
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Andy's head raised when she smelt Shaye's blood. She stood up and moved to the seat next to Shaye. "Here, move her here. You'll get burned." Andy said to Zero. Zero nodded reluctantly and then put Shaye gently down in the seat. He looked stricken and sad, but Andy had to look quickly. Andy moved over so she could see the wound and gasped. "Shit!" she said, pulling her hand away. The blood had burned her. Andy shook her head and tried to stop the bleeding. She worked quickly.

Zero tried to stay back and ended up looking out the window because he felt so bad.

Jay shuddered and then looked at Adrian. "Go check on your sister," she insisted, through a painfully clenched jaw and gritting teeth. "I'll be fine." she insisted again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:31 pm

Adrian shook his head.
"Andy's got her, I'm not moving at all" He murmured, holding her gently, yet tightly.
"Don't worry Jay. I'm not about to leave" He said softly.

Shaye gasped as Andy touched her bleeding side.
"Oh god, it feels like something's clawing at my insides" She moaned, eyes flickering. Though Andy was helping her stop bleeding the pain wasn't going away. "Oh god, damn" She gripped at the seat, her face going pale.
"Andy, help" She gasped at her friend, the pain was unberable, she felt as if she might explode.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:47 am

Andy winced as she finally stopped the bleeding. "The bleeding has stopped. Stop it Shaye," Andy said quickly. "You'll make it bleed again." She shook her head and mumbled something quickly, which should calm Shaye's nerves. Then her hand hovered above her side and she mumbled something, which would help keep it closed. Then she mumbled something else. "That should pacify the pain until it can heal on its own. You might feel dizzy or drowsy. Those are side effects. You'll be fine by the time we land."

Zero looked at Shaye and waited.

Jay winced and her muscles contracted as the pain hit her again. She wasn't bleeding, she was just in pain. She groaned as another ripple of pain swam through her body quickly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:39 am

Shaye barely heard Andy, her mind was reeling and her body ached. She nodded her head, collapsing back against Zero.
Ragged breath pulled through her dry, cracked lips.

Adrian sighed, keeping his arms wrapped around Jay, rubbing her back soothingly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:52 am

Andy watched as Shaye fell back against Zero. She sighed. "Okay. Call me if you need me." Andy said, standing and walking back to her seat.

Zero caught Shaye and pulled her against him. "It's okay darling."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:51 pm

Shaye cuddled against Zero, whimpering occasionally. The pain was beyond intense, and she had no idea where she had started bleeding from. She sighed, burying her face against his chest and basically hiding in the blankets.
"It hurts" She stammered, having a hard time breathing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:46 am

"I know love," Zero said softly, wrapping his arms tighter around her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:24 am

Shaye's eyes closed as she fought tears. It hurt, so bad, she just wanted it to end. She pressed her face against him, her breath coming out in laboured gasps.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:11 pm

"I'm so sorry honey. There's nothing I can do." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Shaye didn't respond, it hurt to much to talk. Her fingers tightened on his shirt, just whimpering occasionally. There was nothing anyone could do.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we have begun our descent into London. Please fasten your seat belts" The pilot's voice came on over the intercom.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Zero quickly reached and buckled the seat belts. He looked out the window and sighed.

Andy smiled, greatful they had finally made it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Keith let out a loud sigh of relief.
"Finally" He murmured, slipping Ryley back into the cage.

Jet had actually crawled back into his cage when Andy had come to stop Shaye's bleeding and was sound asleep.
Shaye didn't even hear the pilot, she hurt to much to focus. Her breaths came out laboured, she was really struggling to breath.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Andy lowered Harley into the cage and she and Ryley curled up and fell asleep quickly. Andy smiled at Keith and then buckled her seat belt and leaned into the seat.

Zero bit her bottom lip, happy that they had finally arrived. It had been a long trip.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Keith sighed, glancing at Andy, instinctively grabbing her hand. He despised the take off and landings, it was probably the worst part of flying.
"Damn" He grumbled.

Shaye sighed, she just wanted to go to bed, stretch out so bad. She closed her eyes, just leaning against Zero, completely unable to function.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:41 pm

Andy looked at Keith as he grabbed her hand and smiled. "We're almost done." Andy reassured.

Zero heard the legs come out of the plane and knew that they were about to touch the runway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:56 pm

The plane touched the ground, causing Keith to grip her hand tightly.
"Damn it" he moaned, sighing in relief as a the plane came to a complete stop.
"We're here" He murmured.

Shaye breathed a small sigh of relief, and glanced up at Zero with shiny eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:58 pm

"We're in England, love." Zero said with a small smile. "Ready to see your new home?" he asked.

Andy smiled and stood, stretching. She reached for the cages so she could get the puppies and then watched as Zero stood and scooped Shaye up. Andy looked back at Jay and Adrian as she walked off the plane.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Shaye nodded her head, though it was barely noticable. Her eyes were growing heavy again.

Adrian nodded at Andy, scooping a sleeping Jay up and following Keith, whom had bolted, off the plane.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Andy looked at Keith, whom had bolted off the plane before her. "You okay now?" she asked as she approached him.

Jay's eyes were closed tightly. She was still in pain, but thankfull her body had stopped its constant shaking. She now only shuddered when they pain got storng.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:14 pm

"Yupp, much better" Keith murmured, sighing and looking around. It felt so good to be home.
"How is she?" He asked Zero, watching him carry Shaye off the plane.

Adrian followed behind Keith and Andy, cradling Jay carefully.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:35 pm

Andy smiled and looked at Zero when he answered.

"I'm pain. Pretty sure she's exhausted, like I said she would be. Besides that, no idea. She won't really talk." Zero said, turning around as he watched Adrian and Jay come down the steps.

"Can I walk now?" Jay said as her body shuddered lightly again. "Please." She looked at Andy whom smiled then shook her head. Jay's blue eyes rolled upward and then Jay shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next