Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Zero looked over. "Shaye, calm down. Do not shift. They are trying to help you. I mean it, Shaye."

Jay smiled at him. "I know."

Andy's fangs also slid from her gums. "No idea."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:21 pm

One of the witches cursed.
"It's automatic, a defense reflex. She was to hurt to do it before, but now she's able" She explained, Shaye was out now, her body still.

Adrian sat up, "I'll be right back" He murmured, walking out the door and knocking on the door to Zero's room.

Keith growled, something was moving in the trees now, but he couldn't make it out.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Zero sighed, falling against the wall. He reached and opened the door.

Jay growled as he left. "This isn't fair at all."

Andy growled too and watched as the thing moved through the trees. "This thing is messing with us."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm

"Hey, what's going on with Shaye?" Adrian asked, ignoring Jay's grumbling. If worse came to worse, Zero would go talk to her, which would be disasterous.

Keith's hands balled into fists.
"Oh damn, it's a demon" He said, his eyes growing wide. Laughter sounded from the forest, "About time" A voice called, taunting them.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:31 pm

"No idea." Zero answered quickly.

Andy growled and her hands balled up too. "Well, this is great." She took on her common brave front. "Why would you blow up the house?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:36 pm

Adrian nodded and stepped back, going back in his room with Jay. Zero was being beyond defensive, and he wasn't about to harass his friend.
"Hey" He murmured, sitting on the bed next to Jay.

The demon laughed, she stepped forward, beautiful and lethal. Vampires were no match against a demon, particularly one like this.
"Honestly? I was bored" She said, shrugging her slender shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Jay looked at him. "Hey. What up with Shaye?" she asked, smiling.

Andy growled. "That's a stupid reason. I wouldn't just walk along and go 'Hmmm. I think I'll go blow up someone's house because I'm bored!'." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:42 pm

"No idea. Zero's stressed beyond beliefe, so I'm guessing not to good" Adrian responded.

"Andy" Keith snapped, Andy was stubborn and young, demons didn't take well to comments like that.
The demon laughed.
"Well my dear, you aren't a demon. We cause havoc and mayham, it's in our nature. Whats a better way to amuse myself then blowing up a house and watching you all scramble around, trying to save your little, less durable friends?" She taunted.
"Oh, by the way, that bomb, that bomb was special, expect some serious problems with the whole healing process" She said, turning and disappearing back into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Andy didn't shrink back when Keith snapped at her, but she tried to lung at the demon when she turned away.

Jay sighed and blinked. Her stomach twisted and she gripped her chest and waist, her breathing became labored on the next breath, and she realized that she felt as if she would faint.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:51 pm

"Don't. She's gone. Come on, we need to get back to the others" Keith said, shaking his head and grabbing Andy's hand.

"Jay? Jay?" Adrian called, wincing. Standing he rushed out of the room, throwing open the door open to Zero and Shaye's room.
"Something's wrong with Jay" He said, watching ten of the twenty witches rushed out, heading into his own room.

Shaye's body spasmed again.
"She's waking up" One of the witches said, shocked. "She shouldn't be waking up" She winced as Shaye began to cough up blood again, leaping back as the acidic, silver liquid splashed to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Andy growled, but turned toward Keith. She was steaming. "I'm too damn impulsive." Andy growled at herself. She was thinking, she never would have said that.

Jay began coughing. Her coughing turned to gagging and soon she was, also, coughing up blood.

Zero tried to see past the witches, but he couldn't. "Shaye..." he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:58 pm

"Andy" Keith said, shaking his head. He turned running towards the house.

One of the witches began chanting, placing Jay on the magically induced sleep and rolling her on her good side, making sure that if she coughed up blood anymore, she'd be able to breath.

Shaye's body continued to spasm, pain wracked her.
"Z-Ze-Zero" She whined, trying to get him back.
One of the witches pushed Shaye down again, rolling her on her side, heedless of her ribs.
"Ow" She cried, her eyes filling with tears.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Andy followed him silently.

Zero tired to get to her, but they wouldn't let him. "It's okay Shaye. I'm right here." He called.

Jay coughed again, but then she heard mumbling and thenher eyes slipped involuntarily closed. She wanted to grumble and she kind of wanted to pitch a fit, but she couldn't. She was rendered speechless and immobile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:16 pm

Shaye shuddered, her body blurring on the bed, before returning to it's regular form.
"She can't control her shifting" One of the girls gasped, stepping away. This was something they had never delt with before. Out of control shifting wasn't unheard , but it was dangerous.

Adrian was pushed away from Jay, and he ended up in the hallway, the door shut. Frusturated he began to pace, hoping to be informed of what was happening, and soon.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:24 am

Zero, finally, now ended up in the hallway with Adrian. "After all the time I spent in there, now they kick me out." He growled. Zero began to pace also.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 am

Adrian nodded, wincing at the panicking voices of the witches, as quickly as it began though, it seemed to end. As if on cue, both doors opened, and the witches left.
"You guys can go back in now. We don't know what's wrong, so we're working on it. Call us if anything else happens" One said, shaking her head and disappearing down the hallway.

Shaye lay on blood soaked blankets, though her blood was no longer lethal. Her fingers gripped the sheets, not unconcious, but not ready to open her eyes. She hurt, so bad, and now her body spasmed occasionally, trying to shift, though the witches had cast a spell, making it impossible for her to. She opened her eyes, looking around, trying to find Zero.

Keith walked back to the house, pulling open the doors and dashing up the stairs, Andy in tow. He saw Zero and Adrian in the hallway, and the voices of retreating witches.
"What's going on?" He asked, skidding to a halt. In a low voice, Adrian quickly explained, causing Keith to curse.
"Well, we know who blew the house up, it was a demon, a higher level demon" He murmured, shaking his head.
"She said there would be complications with healing process"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Zero nodded at Keith and Andy in a kind of greeting and darted into Shaye's room. He came to her bedside and looked at her. "You okay?" he asked quietly.

Andy growled. She let Keith talk, she was still fuming over that demon. She walked into Jay and Adrian's room. She knelt down by Jay's side. Jay was looking at her with quiet, thoughtful blue eyes. "Hey stranger," Andy smiled. Jay replied with a tight smile. She muscles contracted painfully as she thought she might cough again, but it passed and Jay reopened her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:28 pm

Shaye smiled brightly when she saw Zero.
"Fine" She responded, her body spasming a bit. "Besides the fact that I can't control my shifting at all" She murmured, clenching her hands on the blanket for a moment before relaxing. Sighing, she sliding herself up so she was sitting, back leaned against the pillows. She rubbed her hand over er bloodied lips and wiped her hand on the blankets, sighing. She stared down at the blankets, letting her fingers clench on the blankets, annoyed at how beat her up body was.

Keith sighed, leaning against the wall and talking with Adrian.
"Demon eh? I didn't know that any were around" He said, shaking his head.
"I know, she was bored, found out place, scented out the shifters, and I guess decided to amuse herself. She also decided to complicate things, decided to mess up the healing process. Different for each girl though, so Shaye'll have her own complications and Jay her's"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:22 pm

"Well, you really need to sleep." Andy said. Jay rolled her eyes.
"You sound like Adrian." Jay said with a small smile.
"Huh?" Andy said as she returned the smile, flipped off the room light and shut the door behind her, almost colliding with Keith's leaning form as she tried to turn away from the door. "Oh, sorry boys." She said as she looked at Keith with raised eyebrows and looked at Adrian with a smile. "She should be asleep soon." Andy said, then disappeared into Shaye's room.

Zero smiled tightly, flinching slightly when her muscles contracted. He looked above her briefly and then looked at her. He opened his mouth to speak to her.
"And, you look like Hell." Andy teased as she walked in with smile. Zero rolled his eyes.
"Andy, shut up." He said. "And watch your language." He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.
She shrugged and looked at Shaye.
Zero looked at Shaye to, standing up as she moved. "After some sleep," Zero said. "You'll be as good as new."
Andy's smiled softened into a caring and sympathtic one.
"Now, go to sleep please. I'll be back in a minute." He said, doing the same as Andy had, turning off the light and closing the door behind him.
He walked up to Keith, obviously angry. "How long is this damn healing going to take?" he asked.
Andy tsked. "Watch your language, Zero."
Zero didn't face her, just growled and pointed his finger at her. "Shut up."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:28 pm

Shaye nodded, sighing, she rolled onto her side automatically, pulling the blankets over her, falling into a restless, nightmare filled sleep. She had barely been aware of Andy's presence in the first place, she was to tired, and confused.

Keith and Adrian both glanced up at Zero, Keith's eyes narrowing for a moment at his friend's aggressive attitude. He sighed, "Zero, it was demon, this is all her idea of a joke. I have no idea how long the healing's go to take" He murmured, eyes flicking to Andy.
"What happened?" He asked, looking at Adrian and Zero, he still didn't know what had happened with the girls, and he could smell Shaye's blood again.

Adrian sighed, leaning against the wall, and frowning.
"This is so ridiculous" He said, shaking his head. He just wanted to go to the new house, take Shaye and Jay, take care of them away from all these crazy witches.
"God, I just wanna get out of this place, this country"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Andy looked at Keith. "They both began coughing up blood, Shaye's body is trying to get her to shift, but the witches won't allow it and now Zero's freaking out." Andy said with a shake of her head.

Jay rolled over on her side, grumbling in the process. She closed her eyes, pulling her blankets up to her chin and sighing. She soon fell asleep, however, it was light. She continued tossing and turning because of the nightmares.

Zero's angry mood lightened a bit. "It's awful isn't it?" he asked Adrian after he'd made the getting out comment. "Hate America. Rather live anywhere else. Canada, Russia." He smiled. He'd been born in Canada and had learned French quickly, but he was mostly raised in Russia.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:41 pm

"Well we have a house waiting for us in England" Keith reminded them. He sighed, he had been born and raised in England, Adrian, like Zero had lived in Russia, but had also been born there.
"I wouldn't mind visiting Russia again, I haven't been there since, wow, I can't even remember" Adrian said, sighing and looking at Zero.
"I just don't want to be here in anymore. Nothing but bad memories" He said, glancing at the two closed doors.

"When can we take Shaye and Jay and leave?" Keith asked, directing the question to Andy. She was from the states, and had never lived in anywhere in Europe. Keith sighed. "How's Shaye?" He asked Zero, wondering about his sister.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:53 pm

"Thank God," Zero said, looking at Keith. "Sleeping now. I'm sure she feels bad, due to the whole not being able to shift thing." He sighed. "I'm just ready to leave. Let's take them now and go."

Andy looked at them. "We can't. Not yet. They have to go through the re-making their blood process or they'll go through it on the plane and there's no way we can explain that." Andy said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:58 pm

"We could just rent a private jet? That way we wouldn't have to explain anything" Keith said, he was agreeing with the others, he just wanted to leave. This house was seriously creeping him out, and he wanted to leave.
"I bet she is" He murmured to Zero, letting out a small sigh. He stretched his arms out above his head and sighed. He doubted Andy was going to let them get on a jet and take the girls. He sighed and shook his head, looking desperately at Andy.

Adrian sighed, and shook his head.
"I'm gonna check on Jay, let me know what you guys are planning on doing" He murmured, slipping into the sleeping girl's room and shutting the door behind him. He sat down in the chair, glancing at the tossing girl occasionaly, she was sleep, appearing to be dreaming, so he didn't worry to much.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:00 pm

Andy looked at Keith, opened her mouth to argue. The closed it, rolling her eyes. "Fine. yes. Whatever. I want to get out of here as bad as you guys do." Andy said with a small smile.

Zero smiled widely. "Awesome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next