Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 pm

Shaye let out a small, happy gasp, and twined her fingers around his neck, careful not to press him to much.
"Oh?" she pulled away, a teasing expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:45 pm

Zero grumbled something under his breath. "Why do you always do that?" he said, a fake angry expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:46 pm

"My nature" She shrugged, smiling and laughing. She knew he was only teasing her, so she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Zero rolled his eyes and then shook his head. "We must fix that." He said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 pm

"Oh, we must, must we?" She arched an eyebrow, shaking her head.
"I like my nature"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Zero grinned. "I love everything... except you talking while kissing." He teased. He was only joking and he hoped she knew that. He loved her. He leaned forward again, his lips cenimeters from her's. "No talking this time," he teased again with a sexy raise of his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:13 pm

"B-but" Shaye laughed, pressing her lips to his, laughing softly. she closed her eyes, leaning against him, sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Zero smiled into the kiss. He leaned her back against the couch again and shook his head, pulling back, and grumbling again. "My fault this time." He said, holding his hand up in a surrender as he sat back on his heels. "Not until you are healed."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:22 pm

'Ass" Shaye protested, shaking her head and sliding off the couch to stretch out. She wasn't feeling bad anymore, which was nice.
"Why would you tease me that way?" She asked, pretending to look hurt.

Jet barked, nipping at Keith's shirt, pulling on him.
"Jet" Keith protested, laughing at Shaye and Zero's puppy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Andy looked down at Jet and smiled. Harley and Ryley were wrestling again and Ryley was winning. Andy shook her head. "I think I'm going to cut my hair," she said, suddenly, looking up at Keith, whom towered a good head over her.

Zero shrugged. "Sorry." He said, standing up in a quick, graceful motion.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:31 pm

"Yea? Why?" Keith asked, flopping down on the grass to be immediatly overwhelmed by the three puppies. Yapping ensued and he was bitten, growled at and tugged on.
"Brats" He growled playfully.

Shaye sighed, "Come on, let's go upstairs" She said, she felt like she needed to shower, and well, damn, maybe she could try and convince him to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Andy chuckled, plopping down beside him and watching as they attacked him. "No idea, actually." She said with a mere shrug. "If we don't like it, it'll grow out again." She sighed and leaned back on her elbows. The sun had now risen and it was pelting down upon the backyard. "This place is really huge." She said, looking out toward the back of their yard.

Zero nodded and followed with a smile. "I'm sorry." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Keith nodded, "Have fun with that" He stretched out on his stomach on the grass, ignoring Harley, who was biting his arm, Jet who was crawling on his back, but paying attention to Ryley, who was licking his face.
"Dogs" He grumbled, shaking his head and nudging Ryley away.

"Sheesh' Shaye teased, sliding into the washroom, she left the door cracked open, not to worried about Zero and if he saw anything. He was allowed to look, so she didn't care. Turning on the water, she let her clothes fall to the ground, stepping into the shower and enjoying the hot water soothing her aching muscles.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Andy smiled and leaned her head back to let the sun fall down on it. She was now humming softly. Her hair was still a mess and she knew it, so she bit her bottom lip. "I'm going to shower." She said, before standing fliudly and starting toward the house, having Harley leave Keith and come to join her. She shook her head, smiling at the puppy. "God chew on Keith's ears. That'll really bother him." She grinned at Keith and then closed the door behind her into the house.

Jay winced again. She was laying on the floor on the side of her bed, she had fallen off of her bed in the process of her pain. She could feel her lip ready to cave in. She had bitten her bottom lip so hard it was ready to draw blood, but she wouldn't allow that.

Zero flopped in his La-Z-Boy and sighed, resting his head on the back of the chair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 6:53 pm

"Don't give that mutt any ideas" Keith growled as Harley came bounding over. Quickly, Keith sat up, making it impossible for Harley to bite his face, though the dog tried.
"You suck" He grumbled at the dogs, all of them were jumping on him.

Adrian heard Jay, and he was so confused on what to do. He didn't know if he should go in there, but at the same time, all she did was snap at him. He sighed, slamming his hands into the wall in frutruation, he knew everyone in the house would hear, but it was normal for Adrian to be in a bad mood.

Shaye sighed, stepping out of the shower, wrapping a towel around herself and peeking back into the main room.
"I need my clothes" She said, walking to the closet and digging through it, looking for something to wear, one hand clutching her towel to her, though, she wasn't leaving to much to the imagination.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Jay's body relaxed slightly and she breathing was quick, shallow. She could smell he own blood, right before her body went from Jay, to a odd looking form of Jay, to a Jay with a bird beak, to a gorgeous eagle with the wing span of about 7 and a half feet. She closed her eyes. Not good! Her mind roared suddenly. Her golden beak opened and an involuntary caw rang out. It was legendary and not a good thing at all. Her brown/black/white/golden wings were feld against her body. No, not a good thing at all.

Zero opened one eye and shut the door with his extremely long leg. "All of that," he said, motioning with a hand, circling all of Shaye, "I have claimed along with your soul." He grinned, then closed his eye again, before appearing beside her. "I told you," he whispered. "My will power isn't very strong at all."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Adrian heard Jay, wincing, covering his ears worridly. He pushed open the door, and slipped into her room.
"Jay?" He gaped, staring at the, the thing on the floor.
"Andy?" He called, knowing she'd hear him. He had no idea what was going on, and he didn't trust himself to touch her.
"Andy?" He called again, completely freaked out now.

Shaye turned, looking coyly over her shoulder.
"I have no desire to taunt you" She teased, arching an eyebrow. "However, I can't be held responsible for your willpower" She leaned over again, looking through her stuff, deliberately going to slow, just to taunt him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:28 am

"You have every desire to taunt me." Zero reminded, leaning a shoulder against the wall and looking at her.

Andy heard Adrian calling her, voice urgent and freaked out. She walked up the stairs. "Adrian?" she called back, pushing open the door to his room. He wasn't in there. "Why do I smell bird?" Andy called out, walking toward Jay's room and sliding the door open more. "Oh. Where'd the eagle come from?" she asked. Andy had never seen Jay in animal form so she had no idea. "And where's Jay?"

Jay wanted to walk forward and smack Andy on the back of the head, but she couldn't. So she watched both of them, standing near the door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:07 am

"Maybe" Shaye said with a shrug, glancing at him, a fake frown on him. She laughed softly, "You like it" She grumbled, continuing to dig for some clothes, she really needed to go shopping.

"That is Jay" Adrian said, shaking his head. He'd seen Shaye shift into an animal before, it had scared the crap out of him, but at least he was used to it.
"I think she lost control of her shifting" He said, "Like Shaye, earlier"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:12 pm

Zero nodded. "Very much so, actually." He flashed her another sexy smirk and shrugged. "Can't help it. It's my nature." He teased.

Andy's eye popped wide. "That is Jay?" she said, unbelieving. "Holy shit." Her mouth was open wide in a gape.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Shaye smiled, sliding into the closet and getting another Andy purchased nightgown on.
"Well, maybe I can take advantage of your nature" She teased, sliping out and sliding into his lap, looking at Coyly.

Adrian sighed, "Not what I wanted to hear"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 pm

"Yes. Possibly." He said, raising an eyebrow at her and returning her coy smile with his own.

"Yes well, I've never seen Jay as a giant bird either." Andy said with a shrug.

Jay cawed loudly, her black eyes glaring at Andy. "Sorry," Andy said, raising her arms in a surrender fashion. "Giant eagle." She shook her head at Jay.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Shaye cuddled comfortably in his lap, her head rested on his arm, curled, cat-like in his lap. She smiled wondering if she could shift yet, this could prove amusing. Trying, she found the block still in place, but weakening. She frowned, but turned, smiling at him again, her green eyes flashing in a sexy, seductive manner.

"Well.." Adrian winced, clapping his hands over his ears. With his blindness in one eye, his hearing had improved, even beyond a normal vamprires.
"Jay" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Jay's feathers ruffled, a sign of saying she was sorry to Adrian. She tried to shift back to her human form, but found it impossible.

Andy shook her head. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Andy said, taking a step toward Jay. Jay gave her a glare that said Step toward me and I will peck your eyes out. Andy grimaced.

Zero smiled. "No. You are injured." He reminded, for himself than her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:49 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head.
"You're no fun" She teased, sliding from him and lying down on the bed. She curled under the blankets, keeping warm as she looked at him, the look in her eyes hadn't changed in awhile.

Adrian sighed, shaking his head and sighing.
"Jay, behave" He grumbled, sitting down in the chair and rubbing his ears again. He couldn't see Andy out of the corner of his eye, as she was now in his blind spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next