Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:11 pm

Zero ran forward, catching Shaye quickly and picking her up into his arms. "Andy!" he yelled. "Help!"

Andy startled, sitting up. She rubbed her eyes and heard Zero again. She got up and stretched. "ANDY!" it rang down into her and Keith's room. She looked up the dark stairs and then ran, up the stairs, tugging a baggy tee shirt over her clothes at the same time.

Jay heard screaming and yelling. She rolled over, almost falling off the bed. She caught herself and then stood wearily.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:24 am

Keith's eyes flickered open, yelling, who the hell was yelling?
He saw Andy take off up the stairs, and he pulled himself out of bed, following after her, wearing only a pair of long athletic shorts, no shirt.
"What's going on?" He asked, stepping outside, seeing Zero and Shaye.

Adrian fell out of bed, startled by the amount of noise suddenly filling the house. Cursing, he poked his head out his bedroom door, seeing Keith run by. He qiuckly pulled on a pair of jeans, following after the couple.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Andy skidded to a hault in front of Zero and Shaye. "What happened?" she asked.

"If I knew, do you think I would call you?!" Zero asked harshly. "I mean," Andy snapped, "Did she just pass out?" Zero scoffed. "No, I knocked her over the head with a bat. Yes! Of course she fainted." Andy shook her head, glaring, back only fleetingly, at Zero.

Jay was also out in the hall way, pulling a tee shirt over her shorts and tanktop too. She looked around. She leg was searing and she winced as she leaned heavily against the wall.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Keith arched an eyebrow at Zero, before glancing at Andy.
"Is this normal?" He asked her, as Adrian appeared behind him, looking worridly at Shaye.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Andy glanced at Keith, then at Adrian, then back at Keith. "No." She said, shaking her head. She eyed Zero wearily and then took Shaye away from him, scooping her up and lying her on the couch. "Shit," she mumbled quietly.

Jay sunk to the ground, with a small wince. She wrapped her arms around her stomach and leaned her head down as her stomach twisted again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:26 pm

"Shit? What do you mean?" Keith asked, hovering above Andy anxiously.

Adrian glanced away, walking down the hall to his room, "Jay?" He said, seeing her slide to the floor, Rushing over, he knelt in front of her, looking worried.
"Are you alright?" He asked, his voice gentle.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:40 pm

Andy looked up. "This isn't good at all." She said, looking back down at Shaye.

Jay clenched her teeth. why would she ever think that she wouldn't be noticed? "I'm fine," she returned his gently tone with a fake, as-good-as-she-could-make-it nonchalant tone.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:43 pm

"Andy, explain" Keith muttered, no one knew what she was talking about, and Zero looked like he was ready to throw something through the wall. Jet came bounding in, whining, whimpering and trying to scramble on the couch.

Adrian rolled his eyes, "Alright" He said, shaking his head.
"Jay, I can tell you're in pain. I'm gonna help you up, and then you're going to lie down, please?" He murmured, kneeling and very carefully scooop her into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:57 pm

Andy looked up. "I don't know what happened." She said, after a long moment of silence. "I'm at a loss."

Jay flinched and winced as Adrian scooped her up. "No. Put me down. I'm fine." She growled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Keith scooped up Jet, shaking his head.
"Maybe she's just exahusted" He murmured, glancing at Zero, worried.

Adrian sighed, "You can barely walk Jay, and, Andy will kill me" He walked into her bedroom, placing her on the bed and sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Andy swallowed and sat back on her bare heels. She sighed. "Hopefully."

Zero watched Shaye carefully. Good thing he had convinced her toi stay in the backyard.

Jay shook her head. "Put me down." She said curtly. "I'm fine. Really."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Keith glanced at Zero, wincing. He didn't seem as upset as he thought he would be.
"You alright?" He murmured to his friend.

Adrian placed her on the bed.
"Fine" He said, his own voice curt. He turned, walking out of the room, shutting the door behind him, annoyed. He walked into his bedroom and slammed the door. Adrian had a very short temper.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Andy blinked and then ran a hand through her hair with a sigh.

Zero blinked several times, then looekd up at Keith. He shook his head. "No." He said after several minutes of silence.

Jay flinched at the sound of Adrian's door being slammed. She doubled over in shock as her stomach twisted again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Keith was about to respond when he glanced down, Shaye was moving a bit.
"Shaye?" He gasped, shaking his head, amazed.

Shaye's eye lids flickered, and she let out a small moan. Her eyes grew wide as she opened them, she glanced around, disoriented.
"Z-Zero?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Andy barely had time to move when Zero shot to Shaye's side. "I'm right here." Zero said softly, hestitant about touching her.

Andy stood, brushing herself off. She backed up a few steps and looked at Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:05 pm

"God, my head is spinning. What happened?" She said, shaking her head and pressing her fingers to her forhead, wincing.

Keith wrapped his arms around Andy.
"Come on, let's let the dogs out" He murmured, Zero would call if they needed anything.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:10 pm

"You fainted," Zero said. "Calm down." He said soothingly.

Andy smiled and nodded, whistling. Ryley and Harley came running. Jet stumbled from somewhere too. She opened the door and walked out the back glass door into the early pink-orange dawn.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Shaye sat up, fast.
"I-I what?" she asked, staring at him shocked. Shaking her head and sighing, she pressed her hand into her head, sighing.
"Ow"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:20 pm

"Whould you calm down?" Zero said, leaning her back against the pillow. "Jeeze. You fainted. You should be fine now. Hopefully."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:22 pm

"Crazy" Shaye murmured, shaking her head and smiling half-heartedly at him.
"So, are you my nurse or something?" She teased, he always seemed so worried about her, which was normal, as she worried about him as well.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 pm

"No." He smirked. "Just your soul-keeper." He raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:33 pm

"Soul-keeper?" Shaye asked, arching an eyebrow.
"Care to explain that one, love?" She asked, tossing the pillow at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:08 am

He caught the pillow, playfully batting her legs with it with a smile. "You're stuck with the devil now, love. You've sold your soul to me." He smiled, playfully evil.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:37 am

Shaye pulled a face of mock horror.
"No, oh Gods No" She teased, grabbing another pillow and smacking him with it, lightly.
"So, what do you intend to do with my soul?" She gasped out, trying to keep from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Zero smiled, growling playfully as she hit him again. His smirk returned as he shrugged. "No idea, yet." He said, leaning forward and pressing his lips to her's gently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next