Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Shaye smirked, "Vaix" She chided, shaking her head and sighing. "It's just a certain shift I've been wanting to try for awhile" She said with a small sigh. She figured that was a good enough hint. She kissed the top of his head again, basically to placate him. She knew he'd be all huffy until he got told, but she still wasn't sure if this would even work, so she didn't want to say anything. She smiled at him, watching the end of the movie as the credits rolled over the screen.

Keith sighed, "Well, in my religion they go to Tartus, which is split into three sort of levels. One is for just regular souls, nothing remarkable, another level is where the people who have done really good go, and lastly, the 'hell' level. Eternal torture stuff like that. So, depending on what level your in, no you don't see them"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Vaix blinked slowly, thoughtfully at her hint. He smiled softly, "what are you planning to shift into? An otter or something?" He wondered vaguely if it was wise to shift with the type of neighbours they had. He was still very curious, he didn't know much about Shaye's shifting, even the animal thing was new to him, and he was sure mammals were all she could get away with, but really, he hadn't the slightest idea of her gift's boundaries. He watched her with a puzzled look, big blue eyes watching her closely while he listened to the background music to the credits of the movie he'd supposed to have been watching.
---
Iggy nodded, thinking over what Keith said for a minute, then muttering, "like heaven, purgatory, and hell...in a way, it's all the same. But I don't think you're brothers will go to a different place then you Keith, I think you'll all go to the upper level and be happy there..." It was sad really, he'd thought about it before, but, when Vaix and Shaye died, they'd never be together again until their rebirth. Vaix would go to hell for sure, and Shaye was far to pure to even get remotely close to following him there, they'd be as far away from each other as possible in the after life. Poor souls, unfortunately, Vaix didn't even have a soul anymore. He'd sold it, like a heap of cash for some cheap execution wish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Shaye smirked. "Maybe" She murmured with a small sigh. She knew it was driving him mad, not knowing, but she didn't particularly care.
"I'll be careful" She said with a small grin, "Besides, it's not like they have the yard rigged or anything" She said, shrugging and laughing. She knew Vaix was worried about the neightbours, but they couldn't do much. She sighed, rubbing her eyes, "It'll be fun"

Keith shrugged, "Honestly Iggy, I dunno. I mean, Tartus you go up before a judgement, Hades and his handpicked, and they look over your life and decide how well you've lived. If you earn the upper level, Elucyid, you can go back to life, earn it three times in a row and you end up on the Isle of Blest, it's supposed to be demi-god heaven" He sighed, "But, my life, so long, is filled with so many things that are awful, I'm sure to end up in Tartus, or 'hell'" He siad with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:40 pm

Vaix sighed, rolling his eyes at Shaye's lack of concern,but he guessed if she wasn't, then why should he? Shaye had good judgement, he trusted her. "Fine," he muttered to her, giving a soft smile. He ran his fingers threw her hair a moment, then relaxed again, watching her with big, blue, curious eyes.
---
Iggy frowned, laying his head on Keith's chest as he listened to him talk about being sure he was going to hell. "That wouldn't be fair though," Iggy muttered, "if we go to life to live, to learn, you're not a bad person now, you never were. You do what you have to do, and you don't bear any smiles towards your mistakes, surely if you do something bad, and regret it severely, your god look upon you with some mercy..." He didn't like the idea of Keith going to hell, he didn't deserve it. But he had a point, when you lived as long as he had, the way he had, having to kill people just to eat, you sinned an awful lot. He hoped Keith's religion wasn't true for his sake, but he saw similarities between his religion, and most other religions. There was always a place of reward, and a place of suffering, who judged you was what was the arguing debate. "What if...what if no one judges you at all Keith? What if your soul just knows where you belong, and takes you there? What if you're being judged by the second of every day? By yourself..." He smiled softly up to Keith, it was a nice thought, that you wouldn't have to stand up in front of the all mighty and have your life picked apart like stale dinner.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Shaye laughed, "Don't look at me like that" She grumbled, grabbing a pillow and using it to cover his face. He always looked so damn adorable when he did that. She sighed, checking the time, it was dark out, they could probably go outside. She yawned, shaking her head and smiling.
"Wanna head out?" She asked, removing the pillow to look at him curiously.

"I dunno Iggy, I mean, my gods are suceptiable to human error, that's one of the things about them. They're all knowing, all seeing and yet they still make mistakes" He sighed, "I dunno, it's a cool thought, judging yourself, but I think I'd still go to hell" Keith was sure he'd end up there, ever since he had become a vampire and what not. Taking his first life, he could drink animal like Roxa, she'd go to heaven, or to Eurycid, he, well, hell, that was definately where he was headed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:09 am

Vaix made a muffled complaint when Shaye covered his face with a pillow, though before he knew it, she'd taken it off again to ask him if he wanted to go outside and see her secret plans. "Alright," he muttered with a smile, leaning in to kiss her gently, then crawling over her off the couch, standing, and stretching his arms high above his head, standing on his tip toes as he stretched his legs in the process as well, then relaxed and waited patiently for Shaye to lead the way.
---
Iggy became confused, though in knowing about Greek gods, he also understood what Keith was saying, he'd just never contemplated it before. "The all knowing that still make mistakes..." he repeated, eyes narrowed. "That's impossible, if you're gods are all knowing, they would know their present, past, and future as well, the could avoid their mistakes. Their 'mistakes' could not have been mistakes, no way. I bet it was done purposely by man, those stories, to teach lessons. Therefore they wouldn't be mistakes now would they? They'd be planned events." He smiled, shaking his head at Keith's comment on hell. "I think your humility, and selfless thinking is exactly what will keep you out of hell Keith. Those who wish someone passage to hell deserve hell themselves, but those who believe they belong there, well, it seems to selfless a thought to be worthy of hell, you know?" He smiled up at Keith gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:17 am

Shaye smiled and groaned as Vaix scrambled off of her. She sighed, managing to stand up and stretching. She sighed, "Come on" She said with a small smile, leading the way outside. She walked to the pool, dropping her robe, she was wearing her swimsuite underneath, no more skinny dipping for her. She glanced around, no one was outside, so she slipped into the pool, disappearing under the surface. She winced, but her body flowed into the shift, and soon a small dolphin was in the pool. She chuckled, looking up at Vaix, and spraying him playfully with water.

Keith sighed, listening to Iggy.
"Well see Iggy, there's a god for everything. Apollo, god of the sun, music and medicine, is also god of prophets. So he's the only one who can see the future" He explained, "Zeus, king of the sky, king of the gods, tends to be the one who screws up most, resulting in a lot of demi-gods" He shrugged, sighing and letting Iggy talk over him some more.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:36 am

Vaix followed Shaye outside to the pool, watching her with wide eyes as she shifted into a dolphin. He was still wearing his boxers/makeshift swim shorts, so he slipped into the water after she finished shifting, which was quite a thing to watch, especially when it was your girlfriend. He glanced nervously at the neighbours, because it would be hard to explain why there was a dolphin in the pool. Then when he was sure they weren't going to show, he re-focused his attention to Shaye. He smiled lightly, laughing a bit as she sprayed him with water. "Silly," he muttered at her dolphin laugh, swimming over to her and wrapping his arms around her, kissing the top of her head lightly.
---
Iggy shrugged, "so then they aren't all knowing, only Apollo is." He chuckled, "does Apollo make mistakes Keith?" He tilted his head curiously as he talked about Zeus, he didn't like Zeus personally. He seemed a bit...hormone driven, how many children did he even have? He didn't like the fact that such a god was king. Maybe Apollo should be king then. He'd be a good king, a kind one, by the sounds of it. He shrugged, retreating to more internal conversation then external, which wasn't uncommon for him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:44 am

Shaye laughed, shifting back, "Awesome" she breathed, shaking her head. She had shifted back while still in Vaix's arms.
"That was unreal" She said again, "I can't wait to try that again" She knew she was babbling, but so far she had only experimented with cats, small and large ones, so she this had been pretty big. She laughed, stretching her arms above her head.

"Dude, dude, you're not gonna believe this" He said, shaking his head, the guys from next door were watching the computer, live feed to the webcams they had at Shaye and Vaix's house. "I don't know what I just saw" He said, looking at the screen. They couldn't see Shaye shift, but they saw a fin of the dolphin.
"It's probably just a floaty toy"

Keith smirked, "Apollo can only see when the visions are given to him. It's hard to explain" He saw the look on Iggy's face.
"Apollo's just as bad as the rest of them Iggy, he's concieted, arrogant, it comes with the territory. Of all the gods, he's one of the most important. Without the sun there'd be no life"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:35 pm

Vaix jumped a bit as Shaye shifted back in his arms, he found himself with his arms tight around her neck, and swiftly moved them down to her waist. "No kidding," Vaix chuckled softly, "that was an interesting one, I didn't think you could do stuff like that...does...does it hurt shifting?" He didn't know, never would know, but it didn't look exactly comfortable, but he figured it must not be too bad if Shaye did it in her times of leisure.
---
Iggy blinked, then frowned again, "Oh, so he has the power to be a leader, but not the personality." Made sense, Keith's gods weren't perfect, perhaps that was why they needed a god for everything, not one god to control everything. They must need each other to keep each other in line. "I guess that makes sense," Iggy muttered to Keith with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Shaye smiled, "No, it doesn't hurt at all" She said, shrugging. "It's normal for shape shifters" She said, "No, I never used to be able to do stuff like that, but being a vampire seems to have magnified my ability to shift" She said with a small grin. She laughed as he pulled her to him, she stood on tiptoe and kissed him.
"See, nothing to worry about" She said with a small grin. She knew he had been worried, but really, shape shifting wasn't anything to be worried about, it was normal for her.

Keith nodded, "Yupp" He said, leaning back and looking at the sky as the sun came up.
"Roxa's gonna flip when she finds you up here with me" He said, coughing lightly, he did seem to be getting a bit better, so he wasn't to worried, but Roxa would flip, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Vaix nodded in slight relief, "that's good." He fell into her kiss instinctively, then smiled softly and lay his forehead against hers, looking at her in contentment. "I like our pool, you know. It's cozy." He chuckled, "especially when we're alone." He ran his fingers threw her hair, then slipped away and dove under the water with agility and ease that came from year after year of swimming experience.
---
"Roxa? Oh, Roxa will have a bloody cow about you and me being on the roof, I'm sure." He rolled his eyes, and chuckled then looked back at Keith. "I can't let her control me, if I did, I'd end up being some brainless 14 year old, not a 700 year old and going. I'm old enough to stay on the roof, aren't I?" He smiled, he'd guessed Roxa was awake by now, probably looking for them. She'd find them, eventually. It might take her longer to find they were on teh roof though, she wasn't the sharpest knife in the rack.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Shaye laughed as he disappeared under the water, she stayed where she was, before walking over to the edge and slipping up until she was sitting on the edge. She glanced around, nodding her head, she agreed, the pool was fantastic, when they were alone. She looked around, pausing as she saw something hidden in the bushes by the waterfall. Standing up, she slowly made her way over, looking at the small device.
"Oh my god" She gasped, dropping it.

"Shit" One of the boys cursed, watching the girl walk over to the hidden, well, one of the hidden cameras. "We're done' The oldest boy said, shocked.

Keith sighed, "She's coming" He heard Roxa, he jerked the blanket over his head, using it to hide. He so didn't want a confrontation with Roxa right now. He coughed, shaking his head, "She's gonna throw me off the roof' He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:57 pm

"What?" Vaix asked, watching her with narrowed eyes. He trudged his way threw the water to her, observing the device she'd dropped, it took him a while to understand what it was, and his eyes went from curious, to very hard and cold, very, very fast. He glared straight into the camera, bared his fangs and growled, "I warned them," and crushed the camera with his hand, then smashing it to the floor and looking around with narrowed eyes, breathing hard like some sort of overwhelmed dog unsure where to look. "We've been bugged! What if the whole house was bugged from the beginning?" He fell silent, struck with sudden fear at the thought, if their whole house was bugged, then...him and Shaye, in the bedroom those couple times... He spat, practically shooting out of the pool to at least put some pants on before he ripped those boy's throats out. He warned them, he did. He bet they had a whole site by now, they had recorded tapes, a mother that didn't gave a dam, and a powerless brother, no matter how pure he may be, and the cops couldn't get involved, because they also had footage of Shaye shifting into a dolphin. His teeth grinded together in irritation, he had his pants on now, pacing. He couldn't kill them, not when they were his neighbours, it was too obvious when the cops got involved. He couldn't do anything, but there had to be something...
---
Iggy tilted his head, watching Kieth hide and hearing Roxa shuffle around, calling them out curiously. He frowned as Keith coughed, reminded yet again that Keith was sick, yet another reason Roxa would have his head. He frowned, whined a bit, then sighed and muttered, "It'll be fine Keith." He gave the hiding vampire a hug, then crawled down the opposite side of the roof, opening the door and calling Roxa curiously, "you calling me?"
Roxa's head spun around, "Iggy? There you are! Where's Keith?"
"He wanted some fresh air, and I wanted to make sure he was safe." He gave a light shrug.
"You could have told me," Roxa growled.
"You would have said no."
"And with good reason!"
"Keith's not a child Roxa," Iggy muttered innocently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Shaye was staring in shock at the crushed camera.
"They-" she cut off, tears spilling down her cheeks as she slowly sank to the ground. She couldn't believe this, they had so much footage. Her shifting, her and Vaix, so much. She watched Vaix take off, probably to do something, but what, she couldn't tell. She finally managed to drag herself up, stumbling towards the house. She sank onto the couch, wrapping herself in her blanket, shaking her head sadly. She couldn't believe this, not at all. She looked up at Vaix, but she still couldn't voice her thoughts, she was to up.

Keith sighed, listening to Roxa and Iggy, just staying where he was. He definately wasn't coming down now, they'd have to drag him down.
"I'm not a child" he agreed with iggy, "In fact, I'm the adult"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 pm

Vaix's own feeling of helplessness was even more dragged down when he saw Shaye come in, crying. His eyes widened, he stood still, watching her curl up on the couch, he swallowed. The sighed softly, "Don't cry Shaye," and sat with her wrapping an arm around her waist, kissing her gently and pulling her close. What could they do? Try and find every camera? They'd just set up more the nest time they left...No police, they'd make the whole thing ten times worse... so what then? He lay his head limply on Shaye's shoulder, sighing, pulling her closer to him. "We'll work it out," he reassured her. "We'll make sure we destroy it all, all their footage, that's what we'll do..." Until what? They'll just get more...more, and more, and more. They needed to be locked up, or silenced permanently, but they couldn't do either, because they weren't human, they weren't protected from the critical gaze of society when or if they found out... "I...I don't know what to do," he whimpered finally.
---
Roxa jumped as she heard Keith...on the roof. "Keith?!" she cried, "get...get down from there! You'll hurt yourself, you're not well. Certainly not well enough to climb buildings!" She glared at Iggy, "I bet you were up there with him, go to your room."
Iggy opened his mouth to protest, only to have Roxa clap her hands loudly mere centimeters from his face. He took off.
Roxa stood with her hands on her hips, "Come down Keith. You'll hurt yourself..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Shaye sighed, "There's nothing we can do" She finally said, "I mean, maybe we should, I dunno, just, we have to do something" She said, curling against him, sighing. "What if they caught me shifting?" she said, "I mean, they could expose us, we're screwed no matter what we do" she said, sighing and scrubbing her eyes tiredly.
"Hire someone or something? Bodyguards, security" She said, shaking her head, "That way we don't have to deal with it, security can" She said, "I mean, it's legit, models have security guards. I could take that job offer, get some help around here, though, they'd need to be security who like, get's us" She mumbled.

"Roxa, being sick doesn't mean I'm gonna die if I jump off the roof" Keith grumbled, hanging over the edge in order to look at her.
"I'm not coming down" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:59 am

"Body guards who get us?" Vaix grumbled, "where are we going to get that?" However bleak the option seemed, it seemed the best of their two options, let the boys get away with it, or get bodyguards/security. It was better than nothing, it was a least something. The least they could do was try. "Fine," Vaix muttered softly, "take the job offer, request security...from wherever we can get special security..." He shook his head, he'd heard of vampires becoming police, but not bodyguards... He figured it would be hard to find such work around. He pulled Shaye closer to him, sighing softly. "I wonder how much footage they have, and of what..." He was also concerned of what they were using it for, which could be multiple things, maybe they had a website set up... He shifted, then stood, walking in a zombie-like way to Shaye's laptop, then coming back to sit by her, going to google and typing in Shaye's name. He got her face book link, and other things related like that. He kept scrolling down the list with a critical eye, looking for something out of normality.
---
"No, it doesn't," Roxa agreed. "But it does mean you're more likely to fall off the roof, crack your head open on teh concrete and leave me to pick up the pieces. Don't be a fool Keith, please come down before you get hurt." Her eyes were pleading, showing nothing but good intentions, hidden under her strict voice.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:06 am

Shaye sighed, "Alright" She murmured, picking up her phone and making a quick call.
"Hi? Yes, this is Shaye Black" She paused, "Yes, I am interested, but, I do have a small request, security personelle for my house" She waited, "Sure, I can do that' She sighed, "No, no swim suit or lingerie" She said, taking down a number, "Sure, I can be there, also, my boyfriend needs to have veto on any shoots, not to mention the security" She said, "Alright, awesome thanks" She glanced up, looking at Vaix. "So I have a job" She siad with a small shrug. She sighed, "And you have control over all of my photo shoots, and we have to go look over some security" She said softly, looking at him as he scrolled down the computer.
"What are you doing?"

"Roxa, as a vampire, I could get shot, point blank in the head and be fine" He said with a small sigh.
"I'm not Iggy, I'm not breakable" He grumbled, shaking his head and pulling himself back up on the roof. He didn't care if she was being nice, it was quiet up here.
"It's quiet up here" He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Vaix listened to Shaye briefly while he scrolled down the links. He glanced up once or twice as she mentioned him and his position in her job, which wasn't really anything, just basically and opinion that was valued. He had a voice in her job, which was reassuring. He would have been happier about her getting a job, if it weren't for the fact that they'd practically been forced into it. He didn't look up as Shaye asked him what he was doing. "I'm looking," he grumbled with a sigh, "for anything that seems like it could be a site containing the footage from those bugs..." He stopped as he got to the last page, there wasn't a lot of pages, only three. It was the very last link that caught his attention, the title wasn't inconspicuous, it was blunt. Shayewatch.com. He hesitantly clicked on it, and was greeted with a main page, holding a large, modest picture of Shaye, and a brief description of the site. It was made to sound innocent, as if they had Shaye's permission to do so. They had an about page of Shaye, and page after pages of pictures. He looked over at Shaye almost sadly, touching her cheek with his hand and kissing her gently, a form of restraining himself from throwing the laptop at the wall, or something else that seemed violent. He'd found a more hidden page, in a link at the bottom of one of the picture pages, and he didn't even want Shaye to see what kinds of pictures and videos they had. He let his forehead fall onto her shoulder and grumbled, "tell me something Shaye, a reason I shouldn't kill them, anything." He couldn't remember anymore, the reasons why he shouldn't end them, just burn the whole place down.
---
"I don't care!" Roxa spat, "you're sick, you're not thinking straight, you're not in the right mental condition to stay on the roof Keith. I worry about you, and if you're on the roof, then Iggy's going to follow you up there and what if he falls?" She bared he fangs and lunged up the house to the roof. "Keith don't be difficult, please don't force me to use force."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Shaye didn't even bother to look at the webpage, she was still stunned, hurt that someone would do this to her. She kissed his head, though for once she was struggling with coming up with reasons why they shouldn't be killed. She sighed, kissing his head again, not once looking at the laptop. She just curled up smaller on the couch, staring at the ground, she had slipped into his lap, her head resting on his thigh.
"I dont know anymore" She admitted, "I mean, my head has all these reasons, like, we could expose ourselves, and all the stuff we said before, but my heart just doesn't care anymore" She said softly, voice muffled by a combonation of blanket and his leg. She really didn't know what to do, not anymore.
"Is it bad?" She asked softly, meaning the website.

Keith let out a frusturated growl. "Right, I'm leaving" He snapped, flipping off of the top of the roof and landing, effortlessly on the ground below. He was so pissed off, all he wanted was some peace and bloody quiet, but no one was giving him any. He slipped his car keys from his pocket, going to the Aston Martin and pulling the protective cover off. Roxa would defiantely be able to get to the garage in enough time, but he was stronger then her, and he was sick, which made him easily pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Vaix let Shaye lay in his lap, he watched her sadly, pondered her small doses of reasons why they shouldn't. He closed his eyes and muttered, "Maybe we don't have to kill them. We could scare them instead, fight fire with fire." He glanced around the house nervously, seeing another camera nestled in the top corner of the room, it was well hidden, you would have had to purposely known what to look for to have seen it, but it was there, and they were probably watching them right now. He tensed up even more than before, his upper lip curled, and in a second he'd gripped a candle from the coffee table and whipped it so furiously at the camera, that it was no more. He lowered his head a moment, then looked back at Shaye as she asked about the site, he winced and swallowed. "Yes, it's bad. Most of the pictures are modest, but...they have a couple hidden pages, containing images of you in the shower, getting dressed," he swallowed, "and a video of us that needs no description." He hadn't pressed play on it, he hadn't even dared himself too, the starter image was enough for him, even if there wasn't anything to see, just two mounds under a blanket, he knew what it was.
---
Roxa stood in slight shock as Keith took off, as soon as she saw where he was going however, she bolted after him. "Keith!" she snapped, "Get out of the car!" She stormed up to it pulled the door open and pulled his sickness weaken body out of the vehicle. "You're not thinking straight, there's something wrong with you." She growled, trying to drag him along back into the house. Keith was strong, but he was also sick, which weakened him to the point where Roxa could drag him along with only minor trouble to his struggling.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Shaye winced, "Oh god' She mumbled, she felt sick, completely horrified that this was happening to her.
"What do we do?" She breathed, she felt violated, completely violated. They had given her no privacy, taped her most intimate moments, stuff shared between her and Vaix that she didn't want anyone else to see. She looked up at him, kissing his cheek gently. "I can't believe they got in the house" She sighed, relieved that they hadn't gotten any pictures of ehr shifting, but she couldn't risk shifting anymore, she felt that parts of her life, very important parts were being denied to her. She felt like she had no life. She cuddled closer to him, though a knock at the door caused her to jump.
"I'll get it" Vaix was to upset to react calmly. She slipped away from him, walking towards the door. A woman was there, as well as a team of men. "Hi, I'm Janice Garcia, with the company you just signed onto?"
"Right, yes" Shaye nodded, "So this must be the security team?"
"Yes, temporairly, until we find someone to fit your needs" Janice responded. Shaye nodded, "Thanks, please come in" She quickly summarised the situation, which definately set off a few tempers amongst the men on the security team. "Well go through the house and yard, disable the cameras, and you will always have people on your propery, making sure no one enters and sets them up again" Shaye nodded, "Vaix?" She asked, checking if this was okay with him.

Keith hissed, jerking away from Roxa.
"There's nothing wrong with me Roxa. You're driving me crazy, I"m sick, I have a pounding head, and all you and Iggy can do is argue. I need to get away" He whined, trying to get away from her, though she wasn't letting him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Vaix shut the laptop, setting it on the table as Shaye spoke to him. He was enraged, he couldn't think straight, and he was sad, for Shaye. Because they'd caged her, right in front of him, he felt helpless, watching Shaye be so sad, and so scared.
His head whipped around to look at the door with fiery eyes as Shaye jumped. He growled sharply, only to have Shaye offer to answer the door instead, just as well too, he wasn't in the right mental state to answer anything. He listened to the security team at the door, looking over with a sort of abused puppy expression as Shaye addressed him. He nodded, "It's fine." There'd be people here to dismantle all the cameras, keep more cameras from ever being set up again...but Shaye still wouldn't be able to shift, their life would have to change, become more normal. They'd have to force themselves to sleep at the right hour, maybe even eat mortal food at times to avoid suspicion. But it was better than having their life on tape. He reassured himself it was. He watched the security team enter their house and muttered, "Can you take down the ones in teh bathroom and bedrooms first please?" He watched glances become exchanged, because it was sick to set up cameras even in the bathroom. As long as it got done, he'd be okay.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:30 pm

"We won't be in the house, except when invited, besides this initial take down of all the cameras, and when you're not home" One of the men reassured Vaix and Shaye. Shaye nodded, she knew she and Vaix had to change their lives a bit, but the less they were in the house, the better. She looked at Vaix, taking his hand and slipping back into his lap. She could see how upset he was, not that she blamed him, she was also beyond upset at this point. The men looked disgusted at the mention of the washroom and bedroom, not that she blamed them. Shaye glanced up as Janice handed her some papers, and she read them over quickly, before signing her name.
"Thank you" Janice said, nodding, "Sometime next week you can come to our secuirty office and hand pick your team" She said, Shaye smiled, though it was brittle.
"Thank you" She said as Janice left and the men disappeared, disabling cameras as they went. Shaye was stunned, watching cameras being removed from everywhere.
"Gods" She said, leaning her head on Vaix's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: