Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:57 am

Vaix smiled chuckling as she admitted with obvious embarrassment that she'd crushed on him. "Is that what it was? I thought it was just a Shaye thing to be bright red whenever I sat by you. I thought there was something wrong with me for the longest time, and that's why you shied from me." He ruffled her hair playfully and stopping the movie as the beginning credits started to play and the commercials ended.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:07 pm

Shaye laughed, "No, there was nothing wrong with you. I was just totally embaressed all the time. Considering that you were like the hottest guy I'd ever seen" She laughed. "Why do you think I dated so much when you were around? I was trying to make you jealous" She admitted, shaking her head.
"I wasn't always red, was I?" She asked looking at him, so happy she couldn't blush anymore. She flicked her eyes up, looking at the TV, watching the opening credits curiously. She couldn't believe she was telling Vaix, it was super embaressing.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Vaix smiled, entertained by her embarrassment, not so much embarrassed himself however. "I was? That's good, I tried you know. I watched the boys you dated and tried to take their qualities so that you may notice me, and not act so afraid when I attempted to talk to you." He grinned, laughing a bit at her question, "not all the time, just when I looked at you, or spoke to you, or did anything around you. You'd light right up, it worried me actually. I thought you were absolutely terrified of me." He laughed a bit, glancing at the old movie as the credits rolled by. Of course the movie was old to the point they played the credits first.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:51 pm

"That explains a lot. When I dated that one wanna-be gangster, you started dressing that way. I feared for your sanity" She teased, cuddling up to him comfortably.
"Well, I'm glad we got over our idiocy and ended up together" She murmured, smiling and kissing his cheek. She knew that now they were together, they would be together for ever. That was how vampire soul mates worked.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:25 pm

"Same," Vaix answered with a purr. He too remembered dressing in such a way. He'd hated, and it hadn't worked, so he'd given up on it. Having feeled like an idiot using such dirt slang. Iggy'd found it flipping hilarious, and he bet the young vampire would never let him live it down. He smiled to her as she mentioned their now being together, he too was glad. He'd never met Keith's soul mate, but the way Keith talked about her made him long to find such a lifelong companion. He'd found her, and it was the best thing in his life right now. He'd give anything for her happiness.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Shaye laughed.
"I can't believe you did that for me" She murmured, cuddling against him contently. She sighed, also remembering Keith's story about his soul mate. It had always been sad to hear, considering that Lina had died a long time ago, and Keith still missed her.
"I love you" She murmured softly, cuddling against him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:36 pm

"Me either," Vaix chuckled back to her as she commented on it. He smiled warmly as she continued to cuddle close, right up to him, he turned to her basically forgetting the movie as it played and looking at her with a warm, loving smile of his own. "Love you too," he muttered, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him, cuddling her affectionately and kissing her cheek, forehead, nose, and lips every so often. His breathing slowed, as if he were considering sleep, though his eyes constantly trained on hers showed he had no such intention.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:42 pm

"Good" Shaye smiled, once again relieved that she couldn't blush. She sighed, laughing as he showered her with kisses.
"Dork" She laughed, smiling at him, watching him lightly as his breathing slowed, though he didn't look tired.
"Comfortable?" She asked softly, smiling lightly and stretching out. She glanced back at the movie, chuckling lightly.
"I totally stopped watching the movie" She murmured, though she paused, her attention caught by the movie for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Vaix grinned at her, watching her relax, then call him names, then ask him the obvious, then watch the movie. He chuckled pulling himself closer to her and muttering, "what movie?" Then he leaned forward and kissed her neck, right under her chin, burying his face there comfortably and proceeding to purr gently at his contentment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Shaye laughed, startled at Vaix's sudden movement, she smiled and rubbed her hand down his back, letting him stay under her chin.
"I'll take that as a yes" She murmured, cuddling against him, and letting her mind wander. She smiled, overjoyed at the thought of finally being in her own house, with Vaix. She sighed, letting her body relax, and slowly drift towards sleep.

Keith sighed, finally emerging from his bedroom. He needed to go hunt, he just hoped not to attract anyones attention, which was nearly impossible when you lived in a house filled with vampires. He glanced around, smiling and shaking his head. He walked towards the door, if Roxa saw him going out, she'd tried to rope him into showing her the sights, which he really didn't want to do.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Vaix smiled as she ran her hand down his back. He sighed contently, arms wrapped around her attempted to pull her closer, though it was impossible, she was as close as she could get without his laying on top of her, and he was a bit. Just a small portion of his chest against hers, half on half off. He listened to her breath, and it did indicate that she was falling asleep on him. He lifted his head to look at her, smiling warmly. She was so beautiful, and she was his forever. He kissed her gently, then lay down again with his head under her chin.
---
Roxa was in her room currently, passed out asleep with the radio on. She'd never really gotten used to the new TV's and prefer ed her radios soothing music over the chatter of the 'witch box' as Vaix used to call them before he too was used to them.

It was Iggy who noticed Keith's attempt at leaving. He was not stupid, and knew Keith didn't want Roxa to follow him, however, Iggy did wish to be at Keith's side. He walked from his room without a sound, and latched onto Keith's hand, smiling up at him warmly, in a good mood thanks to his adopted big brother.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Shaye smiled, slipping into sleep finally. She was curled u with Vaix, he was basically lying on top of her, not that she minded. She sighed, pulling the blankets around hre more so. She didn't like being without them, it was a human habit that she still retianed. She had never felt so safe, or so comfortable in her entire life, and being with Vaix like this just made her feel better. A small purr escaped her, which was more rare for Shaye then for the other vampires, seeing as she was still adjusting to this life.

Keith glanced at Iggy as he latched onto him. He sighed, but didn't mind. Iggy didn't interfer with his hunting, Roxa argued with him, and tried to force him to drink animal blood, which he despised.
"Coming hunting?" He asked, once they were outside, and far enough away from the new house.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Vaix heard Shaye purr and smiled. It wasn't a soundhe heard often from her, so to hear it was comforting on it's own, it told him she was about as happy as she could get, and he wanted her to have that happiness. He curled up closer to her, his breathing slowed ashe felt snug, in the blankets with Shaye so close. He kissed her cheek, then drifted off with hishead under her chin once more, where it would probably stay until Shaye moved him.
---
Iggy followed Keith outside, looking at him as he spoke now that they were out of Roxa's earshot. "Yes please," he smiled back warmly to his brother, keeping the tight grip on Keith's hand, more for security than anything. It was true, Roxa was a pusy controller, but the home was healthy when it had someone to keep things in line and try to direct them on the right path.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Shaye smiled in her sleep, her chin resting lightly on Vaix's head. She was sound asleep, content. Hours passed, until the sun poked through the window, falling directly on Shaye's face.
"Mmm" The teenage vampire grumbled, eyes flickering open. She smiled lightly as she realized that Vaix was still curled around her. Her nightgown had fallen off of her shoulders in the night, exposing creamy, pale shoulders. She sighed, rubbing her eyes tiredly, before nudging Vaix lightly.
"Wake up sleep head" She murmured, kissing his head lightly, before moving him off of her so she could start to wake up.

Keith smiled at Iggy.
"Alright, just don't tell Roxa" He grumbled, Roxa would only spend hours lecturing him, and telling him was a bad influence on Iggy. She tended to blame everything on the older vampires, even though, Iggy was a lot older then Roxa. His human age, being only fourteen, made him thought of as the youngest.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:15 pm

Vaix glanced up as he was nudged and moved. He whined lightly protesting her as she moved away from him, as she sat up and stetched he wrapped himself aroud her waist like a snake. Purring and contently kissing her stomach seeiing as how it was the closet thing to him without having to get up. "Where are you going?" He protested, "we don't have to get up at certian times anymore. We could just lay in bed all day..." He sighed at the tought, he did so enjoy sleep. Not as much as Iggy, but he did love it.
---
Iggy shrugged, "Roxa can learn her age," he purred, "I'm as grown up as I'll ever be. I deserve my rights to independant thinking!" He raised a fist above his head enthusiastically, then bounced along with Keith's hand still trapped in his. "You know, it's been a while since I was last here, I haven't even seen Big Ben yet... Lets go for a walk, we'll pick up snacks on our way around town."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Shaye laughed at Vaix's actions, she arched an eyebrow on him as he wrapped himself around her stomach.
"Vaix, I'm shutting the blinds. The sun's shining in my face. We can stay in bed all day if you want" She said, running her fingers through her hair, debating on whether or not to fix her night gown. She shrugged, she didn't really need to. She laughed, leaning down to kiss his cheek.
"Dork" She muttered affectionately.

Keith sighed, shaking his head at Iggy.
"Yes, well, be that as it may, she still tends to lecture me, and I'd prefer that not happening" He grumbled, watching Iggy with a chuckle.
"You know, I avoided Roxa so I didn't have to go sightseeing" He grumbled, letting Iggy drag him around.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Vaix smiled up at her as she kissed his cheek and shook his head. "No way, I don't trust you. I'll let you go and you'll just run off, then I'll have to get up too..." He gave her a pouty face as well as some puppy eyes, then blew her a quick kiss and wrapped himself tight around her again, purring comfortably as he threatened to go back to sleep in such a position.
---
Iggy blinked, looking back at Keith, then opening his mouth as if to speak, closing it, then opening it again to say, "really?...oh. Okay then, we don't have too, I just thought you may like to." He trotted along calmly,following the scents of mortals into the deeper end of town, where life was abundant and plentiful.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Shaye growled, "Vaix" She said, kicking her legs in playfull annoyance.
"You jerk" She shoved him lightly, "Vaix, don't you dare fall asleep. I swear I'll dump cold water all over you or something" She threatened, poking him in the shoulder.
"Vaix" She whined, pouting. A sly look came over her face. She could shift into animals now, vampirism had magnafied her shifting powers, so now she could change into animals, which she hadn't been able to do before. She shifted quickly, a small black act sitting in Shaye's place, purring as she looked up at Vaix, bright green eyes twinkling.

Keith sighed, "Nah Ig, we can go see some sights" He murmured, smiling at the youngster.
"Just don't tell Roxa we went sight seeing. I'm trying to convince her to go on one of those tours" He murmured, nudging Iggy teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Vaix continued o purr through her insults, threats, and winning, smiling comfortably as he slowly began to drift out of consciousness, however, he did wake up as he felt the strangest thing happen. Shaye's body doing an almost spasm-like movements, he opened his eyes wide seeing he was no longer curled around Shaye's figure, but around a cat who sat comfortably by his stomach. He blinked in confusion, sitting up and looking at 'Shaye' curiously. "How did you..." He'd seen Shaye take the form of an animal before, but she did it only in times of life or death sort of situations, because it drained her so terribly of strength, so to see her like this now, for reasons of play was curious.
---
Iggy smiled as Keith did agree, he nodded, laughing lightly at Keith's desperation to keep secrets. "Yeah, let some tour guide handle her, she'd quite a handful with family anyways." As he was nudged he nudged Keith back in the same way, smiling gleefully. However, due to the state he'd been given immortality in, he had a weak, skinny body, he was easily tossed around, and there was little he could do around it, which was why he desperately clung to intelligence. He nudge, though it was his best, had barely any force behind it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Shaye would have laughed if she could have. She shook her head, licking her paws delicately. She knew Vaix was confused, but she'd tell him later, when she decided to change back, right no she was having fun. She hopped lightly onto his chest, biting his nose playfully. She was tiny, kitten-like, and she knew she was adorable. It was her style, she flicked her tail, knowing Vaix would be playful if she was.

Keith smiled, letting Iggy nudge him, though it barely was noticable to Keith.
"Yea, poor tour guide" He teased, letting Iggy lead the way and set the pace. He knew that for a vampire, Iggy was incredibly weak, particularly compared to a vampire like him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Vaix wasn't entirely sure what to do, he could tell Shaye was playful, but she was so small and delicate in this form, so it wasn't like he could do anything in return. He flipped onto his back as she jumped onto his chest, growled lightly as she nipped at his nose. No doubt this would look incredibly strange from an observer's point of view. He placed a hand on Shaye's tiny, kitten-like head and ran his down her back smiling to her then raising his head to kiss the top of her's lightly.
---
Iggy was weak, to the point where he had no even the slightest chance of defeating a mortal wrestler, a man who worked out a bit was his equal in combat for strength alone. Though he was much faster than many person, about the speed of a deer, still much slower than a regular vampire however. He trotted along calmly, caught up in his bliss, though it was constantly changing as they entered the masses, the most dominant emotion was constantly changing, as were his expressions. Only his eagerness to see his old home kept him from going back to his quite, only two other people to deal with house. He wanted to see Big Ben first, he'd seen pictures, it looked cool, and there had most certainly not been one there when he'd been around, heck the best thing his time had to a clock those days was a sun dial.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:56 pm

Shaye smiled, licking Vaix's nose as he kissed her. She stretched out, her tiny claws cutting into his shirt, though they didn't do any harm Vaix's skin. He was such a dork, which was why she loved him. She walked across his chest, nuzzling her way under his chin, a little retribution was due, he hadn't let her get up, and now, now she was going to stay in a fragile form, making him nervous for as long as she could humanly stand.

Keith watched Iggy with a small grin. He did enjoy going out with Iggy. It was a nice change of pace, Iggy may have some 'emotional' problems, but he found him far more relaxing then Roxa, or even Shaye and Vaix.
"Where do you wanna go first?" He asked, he could pick up something to eat along the way.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:23 pm

Vaix sighed, watching her ruin his shirt, and him be powerless to stop her. As she nuzzled her way under his chin, he allowed her to, pausing in confusion for a moment or two, then petting her lightly, nervously even due to his being paranoid over hurting her. In this form it would be so easy for him to harm her. He could tel she was enjoying herself though, and who was he to spoil her fun?
---
Iggy smiled after he adjusted to the constant fluctuations within himself, hiding with a smile very effectively despite what he really felt. He knew what he should be feeling, and that was enough for him to control on his own. He glanced at Keith as he spoke to him and shrugged, "um, I wanted to see Big Ben first, if that's okay. I'm curious about it, and I haven't seen it yet." He managed to keep his voice straight, a little up beat.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Shaye smirked to herself, stretching out, knowing the fact that he couldn't do anything was probably driving Vaix crazy. She pulled away from him, hoping lightly off the bed and disappearing down the hallway. She'd get him out of bed now, unless he caught her before she made it down the hallway, then he'd probably just carry her back to the bed, which could prove amusing. She flicked her tail, looking around for a place to hide.

Keith nodded.
"Yea? Big Ben sounds good to me" He smirked at Iggy, glancing around curiously. He turned, watching a girl slip into an alley.
"I'll be right back Ig" He said, his voice monotone, Keith was a briliant hunter, and once he slipped into that specific mindset, he was fairly dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:15 am

Vaix sighed as Shaye stretched out and got comfortable, then decided otherwise and took off out of the room, stopping in the hallway and looking around for a place to hide. Vaix sighed, so much for staying in bed today, then slunk slowly from the bed and crept up behind Shaye, then lunged, caught her, and did a summersault-like motion so that she was unharmed, protected in the curl of his body. He grinned, holding her tight and he gave her another kiss, then muttered, "what are you doing Shaye?"
---
Iggy smiled as Keith agreed to see Big Ben. However, upon hearing Keith's new tone of voice as he watched a girl, Iggy caught on to what Keith wanted and let go of his hand. Leaning against the alley wall as he waited patiently for Keith to finish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 16 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: