HomeSearchRegisterLog in
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

This Mask is Not Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 11:46 am

A loud crunching sound followed Vaix's statement, and Keith stood, leaving Adrian's dead body on the ground, a grim smile on his face.
"There" He said, wiping his hands on his pants and frowning. He turned, smiling at Shaye, relieved to see that she was okay.

"I missed you too" Shaye murmured, smiling at him as he lifted her up. She sighed, "I'm so sorry, I was asleep, and I tried to call out, but, but he wouldn't let me" She murmured, her eyes darted over to Adrian's body for a minute, before flicking away a fresh wave of tears.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:05 pm

Vaix ignored the crunch, watching Shaye affectionately. "It's okay, I went to far away, and was gone for too long..." He hated to admit it, but unless Shaye had cried out at the top of her lungs, he probably wouldn't have heard her due to his distance from the hotel. He ran his fingers through her hair gently, kissing her cheek, then looking over to Keith. "Thank you Keith," he said calmly, "I'd still be without Shaye if you hadn't helped me..."

This Mask is Not Me Penumbanner2 This Mask is Not Me MFa3I
If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:39 pm

"No prob" Keith said, smiling at the two of them.
"Should we head back? Roxa's probably freaking out, and you guys have a comfortable hotel room to get back to" He said, grinning. Everything seemed better now, Vaix had trusted him, which meant, he would get to see his sister again, which also meant, he was fine with letting them be away for right now.

Shaye sighed, "It's alright. We can't really blame ourselves, I mean how were we supposed to know he was 'collecting' me?" Shaye asked, still smiling up at Vaix with bright eyes. She was so relieved to be back in his arms, the pain was gone now, which made everything seem so much better. She was still shaking a bit, and her mind was already weaving paranoid images for her to be frightened by later.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:40 pm

"Sure Keith," Vaix stood, scooping up Shaye as he did. Then looking down at her as she spoke, he nodded, but he still felt her trembling, still shaken. But who could blame her? Being abducted the second you were alone was nerve racking, he was sure, after the joy of having her back had faded, he'd be even more paranoid about leaving her side than before. He looked back at Keith and gave a nod of farewell, then started to walk back the way they came, without a glance at Adrian's body. In his mind, Adrian never even existed... He kissed Shaye's forehead gently as he walked, "would you like to walk too? Or do you prefer to be carried?" He didn't mind either, Shaye weighed next to nothing for him, and he didn't get tired easily.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Keith nodded and took off in his own direction, heading back to the cabin. Roxa had probably managed to get rid of the cops, so he was safe to go home.
"See ya" He called.

Shaye looked at Vaix, smiling shyly.
"Carried?" She asked, pressing her face against his chest. She didn't want to be away from him right now, she was to freaked out.
"Is that alright?" She murmured, her voice slightly muffeled by hsi chest.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:07 pm

Roxa had managed to talk most of the cops into believing she'd had no idea about what had just happened, they'd believed her, thanks to Iggy's still freaked out being. Though she hadn't been able to calm the frazzled vampire, whom seemed to constantly want to crawl away from her and hide in a dark corner until the loud noise of sirens and the unknown men of law left the house. When they did, however, he started to chill out, though he'd still hiss at her as if it where her fault whenever she tried to touch him.
---
Vaix smiled, "yes, of course it is. You don't weigh a lot anyways, and I like carrying you everywhere. My newborn..." He lowered his head and kissed her cheek affectionately, then carried on his way contently at a normal walking pace. People stared at him funny as they saw him carrying Shaye, but he ignored it, it was none of their business after all...

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Keith walked into the house, opening the door after teh cops had left of course.
"Hey" He murmured, flopping exahustedly on the cuoch. He was extremely sleep, and all he wanted to do was lie down, though he knew Roxa was probably going to question him the minute she realized he was in the door.

Shaye sighed, smiling against Vaix's chest, though she was still shaking a bit. She grinned at him, "Really?" She asked him, looking a bit confused. She didn't really understand, but right now she was beyond greaftul. She was still incredibly freaked out, and only really felt safe when wrapped in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Roxa's head snapped up as Keith came in the door. "Keith! What happened? What was wrong with Vaix? Is everything alright? ...you look tired sweetheart." She frowned, sticking her hands in her pockets, watching Keith with concerned narrowed eyes as she waited for answers.
---
Vaix chuckled at her response, "yes. Of course I do, you're my girl. Keith let me raise you as a vampire, and I love you as my soulmate. I'm more than content with carrying you around. It means you're safer and close to me." He smiled down at her with a look so loving it almost looked sad. It was true, Shaye was one step up from a soul mate to him, because he loved her as a caretaker as well.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Keith looked up at Roxa, feeling his head spin.
"Everything's fine. An old aquaintance of mine and Vaix's, a collector of sorts came by. He took advantage of Vaix going to feed, and decided to try and add Shaye to his collection. He didn't succeed, and their both happily on their way back to the hotel" Keith said, giving her the condenced version. He was to tired to give her the full version.

Shaye smiled at Vaix, burying her face against him again. She was happy he was okay with holding her. She was to scared to not be in his arms right now. She couldn't stop her body with shaking, her mind kept flashing back to the horror and pain of being seperated from Vaix, and her fingers compulsively clutched at his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:09 am

"Oh," Roxa gave a nod, even if the version of the story was short, it satisfied all major questions she had. "Well that's good then, I'm surprised Vaix came to get you though. I though he didn't like us anymore..." She gave a passive obviously, Vaix did like them, a little bit, or he wouldn't have begged for Keith's help.
---
Vaix blinked as Shaye drew nearer and gripped at him. He smiled down at her, though he was saddened at how she trembled in his arms. He didn't know what to do for her, but he guessed he was doing all he could for now. She'd been scared, of course she was trembling. He lowered his head to kiss her lightly once more. His grip on her tightened as he brought her closer, almost cuddling her as he walked. "It's okay," he reassured her softly, "you're fine..."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Keith looked at Roxa, yawning.
"Vaix never hated us Roxa. He was terrified for his soul mate's life, his fear was thinking for him" He mumbled, yawning again and rubbing at his eyees He was tired, really tired. He sighed, rubbing at his eyes again. He had killed Adrian, he was a bit shocked at that, but didn't really want to acknowldge it.

Shaye sighed and pressed her face against him, feeling a bit better as he practically cuddled her, while walking. She sighed, still shaking a bit. Her mind kept flashing back to the 'what ifs' which terrified her. She sighed, and shook her head, still staying pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Roxa gave a shrug as Keith explained, it made sense, but she'd never forget the hate in Vaix's red eyes as he ripped a door down to get at her and Keith... She watched Keith start to drift off and sighed, "go to sleep Keith." She encouraged gently.
---
"Shaye?" Vaix asked curiously, she wasn't talking, but she didn't look happy either. He say the hotel coming into view and smiled walking inside, and into their room, laying her on the couch gently. "Are you alright? Do you need anything? Food? Comfort?" He didn't know, but she looked scared, and he wanted to help her.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:14 pm

"Thanks Roxa" Keith murmured, basically passing out in her lao again. He sighed, purring as he fell asleep, head rested in her lap. He was tired, mentally and physically. For once, Keith actually needed some comfort, and Roxa was the one person who could actually offer him some right now. He curled up around her, breathing deeply, trying to calm his frazzled mind.

Shaye looked at Vaix as he set her down on the couch.
"Comfort" She admitted, reaching out for him. She was still shaking, she was in shock, scared, and just really wanted to cuddle with him right now. Sighing she pulled him onto the couch, crawling into his lap immediately.
"Sorry" She murmured, hiding against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Roxa watched Keith curl up against her with wide disbelieving eyes, then smiled and proceeded to play with his hair and run her hands down his back soothingly as he slept, whatever had happened out there, it had taken a lot out of Keith's stamina. She kissed the top of his head lightly, then looked over at Iggy whom was sulking in a corner. She rolled her eyes, then carried on fussing Keith.
---
Vaix sighed as Shaye gripped at him and dragged him onto the couch, he smiled, kissing her lightly as she curled up against him. She looked frazzled, scared. He guessed the best thing for her was to be quiet, and give her the attention she was begging for. His hands drifted to her shoulders, which he started to message lightly, along with her back. She was still trembling, and he was hoping this would calm her.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Keith sighed, enjoying the attention he was recieving from Roxa. It was rare for him to behave like this, but death made him feel sort of bad, and he needed to feel better. A low, rumbling purr began to build in his throat, and then it bubbled forth, soft and quiet, yet still audible for the vampires in the room.

Shaye sighed, begining to relaxe as he began to massage her shoulders. She was still pressed against him, but her shaking had began to slow and then cease. She knew she was being clingy, but she was freaked out, and terrified. She knew Vaix would understand. "Sorry" She murmured, knowing that even if he understood, she was still being too clingy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Roxa blinked at Keith's response, smiling, she'd rarely ever had a response like this from one of the boys. Iggy put up with it to an extent, then he got whiny and snappy, and Vaix...well, she was lucky if she got to keep the hand afterwards with him. She continued to gently fuss over Keith, smiling lovingly at him as she did. She was found of Keith, she was found of all of her family. Being able to show it made her happy.
---
Vaix smiled as she apologised again, "oh Shaye," he whispered softly, "you have nothing to apologies for. Considering what happened, you're taking it very well..." He continued to massage her even after she stopped shaking, body and mind were separate, he'd calmed one, but he had to keep going to calm the other.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Keith sighed, his purring becoming quieter, but more intense. He wasn't used to this, he rarely even let Shaye fuss over him. But the past few days had made him mentally, emotionally and physically exahusted, and Roxa was always good for making you feel better. He sighed, shifting so he was pressed against her a bit more, demanding, subconciously, more attention.

Shaye sighed, smiling.
"Okay" She murmured, still pressed against him. She was still freaked out, and was developing some massive trust issues. She was normally outgoing, but the whole ordeal had left her confused and scared of people she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:29 pm

Roxa smiled as Keith came closer, purring in a demanding way, she leaned down, and kissed the top of his head repeatedly for a minute, purring her own delicate feminine purr. "Poor Keith," she muttered softly, "did you go through an ordeal?" it must have been, for him to be so clingy all of a sudden. Something must have happened that had freaked him out, or at least played in his conscience.
---
Vaix, in this whole incident with Adrian, was wondering why he'd even grown so at ease with the slimy vampire's presence. He should have guessed it would happen, he felt like an idiot for falling for it, and for being so weird when Keith had found hope. he still didn't understand it, his whole sick episode. It seemed ridiculous now.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:33 pm

Keith sighed, allowing Roxa to fuss over him. His concious was bothering him, not over just Adrian's death, but of everything that had happened over the last few days. She knew how to calm him down, he'd give her that much.

Shaye looked up at Vaix, her eyes curious.
"Vaix? Did it hurt? When, when he seperated us?" She asked, she had placed he hand gently over his heart, curious. It had hurt her so bad, and she wanted to know if he had felt the same. The further she had gotten from him, the more her hope had slipped, until she had basically given up on life.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Roxa purred contently watching Keith relax as she fussed him, he looked so calm now, it was nice. She hoped he was okay, because it did look like he'd been through an ordeal.
---
Vaix blinked at her question, so it wasn't just him then? He sighed, kissing her forehead lightly, then lifting his hand off her and pulling off his shirt, revealing the many scratch marks over the side of his chest that contained his heart. "I think hurt, is an understatement to what I felt..." he whispered to her gently kissing her cheek as he wrapped her up in his shirt. Most of the scratches had stopped bleeding by now, though there was still a couple that were pooling and dripping blood down his chest.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:59 pm

"Oh god" Shaye murmured, looking at the blood on his chest. Hesitantly, she pulled off her shirt, still wearing her bikini, and revealing her own silver scratches. She cuddled in his shirt, inhaling his scent, taking comfort in it. Sighing, she looked up at him, wondering what he thought. It hurt so bad, she remembered that, and then just the hopeless despair that overwhelmed her the further and furhter they got from one another.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:03 pm

vaix winced at he sight of blood she had as well, he stared rather bluntly at her for a second, due to his being a boy, then looked up at her eyes. Giving a soft smile he kissed her cheek affectionately, then pulled her up against him. "Looks like we're stuck together for good, huh Shaye?" He smiled, laying his head on her shoulder and closing his eyes contently.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:22 am

"Literally" She murmured, smiling as he pulled her closer. She pressed her face against his chest, relief flooding her. She sighed, somewhat content, but also still rather freaked out. She couldn't get the image of Adrian and what he had said out of her head. She sighed, she knew this was going to affect her, probably not in a healthy way either. She pressed her finger tips to Vaix's chest, feeling the smooth, pale skin, and then the tight muscle. She felt beyond safe with him, but she didn't want him to leave, ever.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:53 am

Vaix smiled, more than anything relieved Shaye was with him now. He could care less about what had happened to Adrian, due to his own nature of holding grudges. He smiled lightly as he felt her press close to him and run her fingers across his skin. He purred lightly, laying his head against hers in an affectionate way, then let his hands run across her curves, before wrapping the arms around her as he usually did and holding her close.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Shaye sighed, resting her head under his chin, and pulling the blanket around her tighter. She felt safer this way, it was comforting. She sighed again, purring as he ran his hands over her, it felt right, safe.
"Thanks" She murmured, her voice hushed and somewhat tired sounding. She was emotionally worn out, no longer exahusted by her injury, which was as healed as it would get, but she had experienced a lot in a short periode of tiem, and she was tired. Sighing, she curled in his lap, yawning a bit.

Keith shifted, his eyes slowly opening as he let out a low moan. He shifted, glancing up at Roxa, but make no move to stop her. He needed this now, the attention, it made him forget what had happened, and therefore by extention made him feel better.
"Thanks" He mumbled sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: