Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:58 pm

Shaye laughed, sighing comfortably as he held her.
"I dodn't say anything had to happen out here. We can go inside and have some fun" She murmured with a small grin. Shifting she slipped free from his arms, tugging him up.
"Come on" She said softly, "Let's go inside" She murmured, winking at him and walking inside dashing upstairs. Slipping into the bedroom she slipped under the blankets and tossed off her swim suite, wondering if Vaix would follow her.

Keith sighed, shaking his head as Iggy traced his scars. His throat was to sore to even consider telling Iggy the huge story of his past. He winced, though he continued to let Iggy trail his fingers down his back. He coughed, sighing and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:56 pm

Vaix smiled, letting her go as she shifted away from him, and sitting up to watch her leave, then glancing at the bulging eyes of the neighbours, he watched them zip instantly into the house at his stare, except for Louis who lingered in the yard to continue working. He thought nothing of the two boy's dashing off, maybe they'd learned their lesson. He stood, brushed himself off, then ran off after Shaye He made it up the stairs before the boxers came off, and in seeing her lump in the bed, smiled and dove after her, catching her and pulling her over to him with a playful growl, "look who I found." He smiled to her.
---
Iggy frowned at Keith didn't respond, though he wasn't surprised due to the condition of his throat. When Keith coughed he jumped sharply, skittishly. Then he tilted his head curiously to look at Keith as he shook his head. He sighed, then pulled Keith's blanket back into place and lay down beside him, curling up against his side and muttering, "I really hope you get better Keith. I don't want you to be sick."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:02 pm

Shaye let out a startled laugh as Vaix dove under the blankets, grabbing her.
"I dunno" She teased, smirking and cuddling against him. "But from the look of things, I'd say you got me" She purred, nuzzling her head under his chin for a moment, before turning to kiss him lightly.
"Still stressed?" She murmured, pulling her head free in order to kiss him. She didn't want him to be so worried. She hated the idea of being watched and photographed by the neighbours, but really, there wasn't much she could do about it right now.

The two boys, Michale and Josh smirked, turning the webcams on.
"Look dude, we got some good footage of her in the pool. We can upload that. Let's just hope she goes outside and skinny dips again. If we stay inside, I bet they will" Josh smirked. Michale nodded eagerly, a small smile on his face.

Keith sighed, listening half- asleep to Iggy.
"I'll be fine" He coughed, wishing he could drink water, the thought of blood made him sick right now. He pressed the ice to his throat, suprised that Roxa hadn't come up and dragged Iggy back downstairs, or at least come to hover to make sure Keith didn't get Iggy sick.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Vaix grinned, laughing at her comment on who he'd caught. He shrugged passively at her question on stress however. "No, not really. Unless those boys peek in through the window, I'll be fine." He smiled through her kisses, he kissed her back lovingly. Wrapping his arms tight around her.
---
Iggy had guessed the Roxa would come up at any second now to drag him off for his own protection, it seemed like her, but he was unwilling to move. He'd not leave Keith's side easily, even if he wasn't much in the way of protection, Iggy was extremely protective of Kieth at the moment. There was no guarantee Roxa would keep her fingers if she tried to move him from Keith's side. He looked at Keith sadly as he coughed again. "I don't know why Roxa gave you a bag of ice, when a glass of water would help you a lot more..." He sat up, leaning over Keith opening the ziplock bag, taking an ice cube in his fingers and muttering, "blood has many ingredients, but it's more then 70% water. Life is based on water, every living thing needs it in one form or another, which is why every living thing can drink it. He popped the ice cube in his own mouth, then took another out for Keith, "it doesn't taste as pleasant as you'll remember," he muttered with a lisp-like accent due to the ice cube, "but it'll sooth your throat." Water to a vampire tastes like blood that's lost it's wow, it's dull, like candy without sugar, yucky-ish. But it wouldn't hurt you, not if you didn't eat/drink to much of it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Shaye sighed, emerging from the blankets what felt like hours later.
"Have I mentioned I love you?" She asked, snuggling against his chest, completely content. She sighed, a small smile on her face as she cuddled against him. Being with Vaix like that would never loose it's thrill, not to mention, she just loved being with him in general. She let out a small purr, laying comfortably against his side.

Keith watched Iggy, amazed. Roxa had told him ice or water would make him sick, so this latest development was awesome. Smiling at Iggy, he dug his own fingers into the bag, popping the ice into his mouth, it did taste rather awful, but the soothing it did on his throat was worth it. Sighign, he flopped back against the pillows, contently sucking on the ice. As it melted it dripped down his throat, incredibly enjoayable.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:58 pm

"Many times now," Vaix muttered back to her with a chuckle, "just as I love you, if not a little more." He smiled teasingly at her, laying on his side facing her, arms still embracing her, and keeping her close to him for comfort. He smiled as she purred, and pressed close to him still, he sighed contently and closed his eyes, tired. He was tired now. His hand rubbed Shaye's back gently listening to the feminine sound the rumbled in her throat, and curling closer to her, fitting himself around her and she curled close to him. He kissed her cheek softly, then was still as he relaxed with a yawn. She was right, no matter how mad those boys made him, he had to remember that they could only dream of what he got from her. They could keep their swim suit pictures if it made them feel better. He didn't care.
---
Iggy smiled, chewing up the block of ice in his mouth, swallowing it not without an expression, and laying his head down on Keith's tummy, watching him suck on the chunk of ice with and expression of contentment. Good, so at least Iggy could make him feel better, even if he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:09 pm

Shaye sighed softly, sighing comfortably as he curled around her.
"Mmmmmm, I don't want to move" She murmured softly, enjoying the attention, not to mention just the closeness of being with him like this. She continued to purr lightly, just happy to be with him.
"I probably could spend the rest of my life like this" She said with a small smile. She meant it, if she didn't have to feed, and her energy didn't get the better of her occasionally, she probably could lie in bed with Vaix until the end of time. She sighed, snuggling closer to him, as close as she could possibly get to him right now. She smiled against his chest, smiling contently, blissfully.

Keith continued to suck on the ice, sighing contently. He glanced at Iggy, making a face as he crunched on his own ice cube, swallowing it. He sighed, wondering vaugly what Roxa would think when she came upstairs and found him sucking on ice. His throat was soothed momentarily, but, he reached for another cube anyway, already feeling the burning return.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Vaix had only half fallen asleep, and at Shaye's comments he smiled, yawned, and nodded softly. His nose burrowed into her dark hair, he listened to her contentment with burning love of his own, purring softly to mix with hers.God he loved her, more than anything, and everything, he'd give anything for her happiness, just to see her smile the joy she was smiling now. What made him happier still was that he, not some bought item, he had made her smile in this way. He'd made her this happy. He kissed her cheek softly, then fell into a deeper sleep, holding her close to him as he did, enjoying her company as he lack of sleep finally caught up with him.
---
Roxa had finally come up to collect Iggy, and what she found horrified her. "Keith!" she gasped, "don't eat that, it's the last thing we need is for you to blow chunks on us!" She ran out, returned with a large bowl which she placed beside the bed. She flicked him between the eyes with narrowed eyes of her own. "What's wrong with you?" She was greeted by Iggy's barbaric sounding snarl, and jumped back as teeth flash at her hand, Iggy lay his head limp on Keith's shoulder, teeth bared and upper lip curled at her as she cradled her hand in surprise. "He'll be fine," Iggy growled, "since when did drinking water make an organism sick? It's making hims feel better, I ate one too, I'm fine...it's just water Roxa. H2O, the base of life. He'll be fine, leave him be." Roxa frowned at him. "Oh whatever Iggy, I came here to get you away from Keith before you catch his cold." She patted her leg and stretched out her hand, "come on..."
She was greeted with a blunt, "no." Iggy hide behind Keith's lump.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:44 pm

Shaye yawned, nodding her head as she too fell asleep against Vaix. She was curled tightly in his arms, tired and sighing.

Keith shook his head, continuing to chew on the ice rather contently. He sighed, watching Roxa and Iggy argue.
"Not contagious" He said, vampires couldn't catch colds, and he didn't care if Iggy wanted to stay, he was either going to sleep or watch movies. He sighed, pushing himself up on the pillows, sighing tiredly and reaching for the TV remote. He flicked it on, channel surfing until he found a movie he wanted to watch.
"He can stay" He reached for another thing of ice, he sighed, it was really helping his aching throat.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Vaix slept soundly, without any fuss for a good two hours. He was exhausted, having not slept a long while now, and doing such active things in the times he was awake. He needed a long sleep like this one. He yawned, still curled as close to Shaye as he ever possibly could be, still fully unaware of the boys next door who had planted bugs in their home while they were at the museum. Life in his mind was peaceful and content, and despite having no body heat, he felt warm at Shaye's side like this. Cozy.
---
"I wasn't asking you Kieth," Roxa snarled, her mind made up as soon as Iggy sneezed, even if it wasn't a cold related sneeze, it was enough of an omen to her. She marched over to him again, her hand whipped forward before Iggy could bite her, gripped the back of his shirt and dragged him off the bed. Iggy kicked when he was out of Keith's way, doing donuts as he tried to get a firm standing on the floor, and bite at Roxa's wrist as he gripped her arm tightly. He let out a frustrated cry, and Roxa rolled her eyes. "You can be a bit of a spoiled brat sometimes, you know that? I'm not letting you get sick Iggy." With that she left, muttering a sleep well to Keith and shutting his door, then leading Iggy to his room, putting him down there and shutting the door before he could get out. There was screaming, clawing at the door's rim, kicking, then finally he gave up as Roxa braced the door and made it unopenable. He sat on the stairs, whining to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Shaye yawned, waking up after about two hours. She rubbed her eyes lightly, smiling and gently moving away from Vaix to shower. She kissed his forhead, gently pulling the blankets over him lovingly and slipping into the washroom. She smiled, turing the water on and stepping into the shower. She sighed, washing her hair quickly, though she enjoyed the feeling of the warm water on her. Checking the time she realized it was about dinner time, not that it mattered to her. She quickly wrapped a towel around herself, stepping out of the washroom.

Keith sighed, wincing at the drama between Roxa and Iggy. Didn't either of then realize how damn noisy they were. He sighed, looking around for his headphones and ramming them in his ear, cranking the music for now, just to get silence that he actually liked. He sighed, rubbing his eyes, trying to fall asleep, which was hard when he had music cranked and had Iggy's whining as back ground noise.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Vaix remained asleep as Shaye left, though he did stirr at her absence, did make a soft noise of complain as hand gripped at blanket alone. His eyes opened a bit, he yawned tiredly, then looked around for Shaye, relaxing as he heard the shower going waiting patiently, then hopping out of bed to pull his boxers back on, in time to see her emerge from the washroom. "Hey Shaye," he muttered with a smile, "how are you love?"
---
Roxa let the door go when Iggy stopped, watching it for a good couple minutes before retreating to the couch, continuing to watch the door as she turned the TV on.
Iggy heard the TV, and as soon as he began to open the door Roxa made a sharp, "ah ah!" and he closed it again with a frown. It wasn't fair, he wanted to be with Keith, he was sick, not feeling good, and Iggy didn't even get to keep him company. Keith had already given him the okay for it, but Roxa was to paranoid about hi health. So what if he did get sick? He could deal with it, he was immortal after all...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Shaye smiled, "Good love, sorry if I woke you up" She muttered, disappearing into the walk-in closet to pull on a pair of loose sweat pant short shorts and a t-shirt. She stepped out, wet hair dripping down her back, not that she cared.
"Sleep good?" She asked, standing on tiptoe to kiss his cheek. He looked fairly well rested, which was a good sign.
"Wanna go downstairs, curl up on the couch and watch a movie?" She asked curiously, wondering if he was in the mood for that.

Keith sighed, rubbing his head, it was pounding, he wondered if they had anything for that, sadly, Iggy would know, but he figured if he tried to go downstairs Roxa would stick him in quarantine for a month. He grabbed hsi phone, texting Iggy, asking him if there was anything for a vampire to take for a headache.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:18 pm

"Really good, thanks." Vaix smiled to Shaye as she came out of the closet wearing short short and a T. He stood smiling as he was greeted with a kiss, and gave her one in return. He shrugged at her last question however, pondering the idea a moment before muttering, "why not? I could go for a movie right now, did you have one in mind already?" He took her hand, swinging it in his own contently as he waited for her reply. He was well rested actually, he flt better than he had in a long while, his stomach was full, he'd taken a long nap, and he had Shaye with him. He smiled softly.
---
Iggy lifted his head from sulking as he heard the harsh vibration from his phone. A text? From who? He hadn't exactly been Mr. Popular in school, actually, no one had really noticed his leave despite the fact many people had his cell number. For him to even communicate on his phone was rare. That only made him more curious as he wandered downstairs after it. 1 Missed Alert, his phone notified him, showing Keith's text. He sat down on his bed, reading it momentarily before responding. Tylenol. Vampires couldn't eat food, or any solids, their stomachs couldn't handle it, however, water and pain medicine could be taken, as well as a very select few shots, though vampires didn't get sick really, so there wasn't much point to a flue shot or shot in general.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Shaye shook her head. "No, nothing in mind" She said with a small smile and a shrug. "I figured we could just browse through the choices or order one on Pay-per-View" She said with a small smile. She bounced casually down the stairs, stopping at the massive DVD case and looking over it.
"See anything you like?" She asked, Vaix looked incredible right now, obviously the combonation of food and rest had done him a world of good.
"You look happy" She murmured with a small grin, rubbing his stomach teasingly, though of course it showed no sign of food consumption or anything. Vampire bodies rarely changed, and no matter how much food they ate, they weren't about to get fat or something.

Keith sighed, did they even have tylonel. Getting up, he began rummaging, rather loudly in the bathroom cabinant. He despised taking meds, but his head was pounding, and all he wanted to do was lie down and get some freaking rest. Sniffling, he coughed, wincing as his throat burning returned with a vengence.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:33 pm

Vaix looked over the selection of movies as she offered him to pick, only to have her complement him on his current mood and health and rub his tummy. He looked at her with a smile, "I am happy, thanks." He arched his back and observed his tummy as if h thought she were hinting he'd gained weight, which would be great in his case actually. Back in his time, everyone was lean, unless you were extremely wealthy. His family had been well off because of their position of power. But he'd still been skinny, especially since he had a high metabolism. It was for that reason that he never sucked in his stomach, because he could look ghastly if he did, cave his tummy right to the spine and show off protruding ribs. It had gotten him out of more than one situation in his life, but he wasn't found of it. Never the less, he eyes himself a moment, then looked at Shaye curiously, then kissed her cheek and pulled out a movie that had caught his eye, only to find the front cover to be a cartoon, a kids movie. The Rats of Nyme. The picture reminded him that he'd seen it many times at his old place, because Iggy had been obsessed with the film. Something for him to watch when he came over then, he put it back. Looking curiously at the rest of the selections.
---
Iggy sat with his phone for a while to see if there would be a reply, when there wasn't he sighed and fell back on the bed, pulling out a book and allowing himself to sink into it's written world instead. He could worry about fictional problems instead. It seemed a healthy alternative, and he did worry. Iggy loved books, because he actually latched onto the main character, and for once, felt what she/he felt, it was the only way he could. So books were his world, his Tylenol for life.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Shaye smiled, cuddling against Vaix's side as he browesed the movies before bouncing off and curling up on the couch, jerking her blanket over her and watching him curiously as he looked over the movies. She sighed, turning the TV on, just so that they could get the movie started out quicker. She sighed, arching her back for a moment, "See anything? Cause if not, I can find us something on TV" She offered, smiling at him from half under her blanket, looking incredibly cat-like and teasing. She sighed, rubbing her hair for a moment, almost bored, though her eyes were dancing, amused. She was grinning, incredibly cat-like, she was almost tempted to shift, just to bother him, but she figured she'd hold off for now.

Keith sighed, still rummaging in the cabinet, finally he had enough, pulling out his phone he texted Roxa, asking her to come give him a hand looking for something. He frowned, sitting on the edge of the bathtub, waiting for her to come up impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Vaix continued to search, then gave a sigh at her comment and asked, "well, what do you feel like? Romance horror action? We have a lot of selections here..." He smiled at her, or course he didn't know half of the movies in the cupboard, he could sit here for hours trying to understand them all, get to know what they had. He continued to search, watching Shaye play kitty out of the corner of his eyes with a smile. Cutie. He grabbed a random movie and jumped over to sit beside her, examining it momentarily before shrugging, "this one?"
---
Roxa got the text, and was up there instantly, seconds after, she saw him sitting, looking worse than ever. "What are you looking for hun?" She noticed him rummaging in the med cabinet and looked worried, "you haven't been eating any of this have you?" She didn't know anything of vampire anatomy, not a thing, she based her knowledge of Iggy's pizza purge alone, poor thing, he'd made a mess over Keith's floor, and then sat with his head in the toilet for hours. She was not going to see something like that again if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:03 pm

Shaye smiled, taking the movie. "Man in the Iron mask? It's awesome" She nodded, before disappearing under the blanket, peeking out at him curiuosly.
"Pop it in" She murmured, smiling at him cheekily. She licked her lips for a moment, almost absentmindedly, waiting patiently for him to put the movie in and hit play so that they could cuddle and be all couple(y) and what not. She smiled, kissing his cheek before disappearing playfully under the blanket. She loved goofing around, and when she was with Vaix she could be completely relaxedn, not like when she was with any of her other boyfriends.

Keith shook his head, he wasn't stupid enough to eat.
"I'm looking for Tylenol, do we have any?" He asked softly, his voice ached like hell, and all he wanted to do was pass out and go back to sleep.
"My head hurts"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Vaix chuckled, watched Shaye hide under the blanket and peer out at him, licked her lips, then shot out to kiss his cheek before hiding again. He tilted his head at her curiously, smiled, then stood to put the movie in. Pressing play and letting the commercials roll through as he lunged at the couch grabbed Shaye and wrapped him self around her under the blanket with a purr. Kissing her cheek lightly and grabbing the remote to skip the commercials to the main menu. "You seen this movie?" he asked her curiously. He'd already guessed she had, Shaye was a movie maniac.
---
"Tylenol? Are you even okay to take meds as a vampire?" She guessed instantly that Iggy'd just prescribed Keith to Tylenol, you didn't argue with Iggy and his scienceyness. She rooted through the cupboards calmly, until she came to a bottle reading: Extra Strength Tylenol. Se handed the bottle to him, "how much are you supposed to take Keith?" She wasn't comfortable with Iggy giving Kieth all this unnatural stuff. Vampires were blood drinkers, they were supposed to only drink blood...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Shaye nodded, "I snuck into it when it first came out. I used to hide in the theater to avoid going home" She murmured, shrugging.
"It's decent" Even if it did bring back rather upleasent memories. She sighed, rubbing her eyes and laughing softly as Vaix wrapped around her, kissing her cheek and holding her lovingly.
"Mmmm, see, this is perfect" She murmrued with a small grin.

Keith shrugged.
"I'm assuming just swallow it" He said with a small shrug.
"I didn't ask Iggy" He took the pill bottle, cracking the top not even bothering to open it properly. He placed about three pills in his hand, not really to worried. He looked at Roxa, "Stop worrying" He coughed, shaking his head and popped the pills, wincing.
"Ew" He grumbled, chalky.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:25 pm

"Mm hm," Viax agreed, he did love to spend time like this with Shaye, he pressed play on the main menu button, snuggling up closer to her than he was already. He didn't want to get into conversations on Shaye's old life, it made her sad, and it made him sad, and he didn't want to be sad right now. He wanted to just relax and enjoy the movie with her, because it made both of them happy to do so.
---
Roxa watched Keith take three Tylenol, three... She couldn't help but worry, and she'd go straight after Iggy if this only made Keith worse. She sighed, "you want some water to go with it?" she almost said it sourly, because she didn't trust any of this, and she would worry, because no one else seemed to be. She shook her head and looked at Keith with a frown. "Just go to bed Keith, you'll feel better after a nap."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Shaye smiled, pushing the memories from her mind. She curled against Vaix, watching the usual warnings on the DVD about copyright laws and stuff. SHe smiled, leaning up to kiss the tip of his chin, considering that was about all she could reach, as he had her pressed to his chest, her head fitted perfectly under his chin. She sighed, yawning contently, her eyes half drooped as she watched the opening credits. She smiled, "Haven't you heard this story before?" She asked, mildly suprised he ddin't know the story of the Man in the Iron mask.

Keith sighed, coughing.
"Ice" He nodded, holding up the bag he had brought with him. He closed his eyes, wincing for a moment, before getting up and trailing back to his room. He hoped Roxa and Iggy would keep it down so he could get some sleep. He sighed, "Thanks" He smiled half-heartedly at her, he had a feeling she'd hover unncessarily all day, random check ups, flip out occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Vaix shrugged, "Hmm, the back mentioned the whole evil king deal, and imprisoning his brother. Sounds awfully familiar to my life, but no, I haven't seen it before. As usual." He smiled at her and uttered a soft chuckle, he never really watched TV, or played Video Games, and he was horrible with computers. He figured it had to do with being a man of the past, though mind you, Iggy and Keith were excellent with technology, so maybe he was just terrible all on his own. He watched the screen curiously, "Soo, no. I haven't heard the story before, why? Should I have?"
---
Roxa's frustration melted at his smile, poor sick Kieth, she really shouldn't be taking her worry out on him. Just give him love and make him feel comfortable, and hopefully he wouldn't get any worse, and Iggy would stop pestering him...Iggy. She frowned, balling her hands to fists and marching into Keith's room before Keith got there, reaching under the bed with a grim satisfaction as she got a complaining whimper. "Iggy, leave Keith alone. He needs to sleep, and I told you to stay in your room." She dragged him out again, shaking her head as he tried to stop her again at the sight of Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes.
"Yea you should have, it's a good book too" She murmured, rolling her eyes at him. "So basically there's this king and he has a twin brother, who is actually supposed to be the king, according to some decree. So, instead of willingly giving him the throne, he frames him as a murder, and as punishment, imprisons him in an iron mask, making sure no one can see his face and see the resembelance between him and the King. The three musketeers are involved, and they like totally save him, and happy ending type deal where they put him on the throne as the proper king of france" She summarised. "It's really good" She said, laughing at him lightly. Vaix and technology just didn't get along, and she knew he didn't read much, neither did she, but she really enjoyed the book.

Keith sighed, watching Roxa storm into his room and drag Iggy out, which of course Iggy protested, more noise. He ignored them, walking over to his bed and crawling under the blankets, Iggy's whimpering was about ten times louder then normal.
"Shut up" He mumbled into his pillow, his head still hurt, and he just wanted silence, for five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 27 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: