Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Vaix smiled and nodded, "like Robin Hood but not..." That's what it reminded him off, Robin hood and the Tyranny of King John overthrowing the good king. He smiled softly watching the movie begin and puling Shaye a bit closer to him still. "It sounds good," he muttered quietly, it may be a good reflection on his past as well, sadly Vaix lived in the early 1300's AD, the whole knights in shining armor and slay the dragon sort of deal. He enjoyed watching movies that tried to reflect that time of the world, it amused him.
---
Iggy did hear Keith, and was silenced instantly. Letting Roxa drag him back downstairs and plop him down on the couch. Waving a finger in his face and growling, "leave Keith alone Iggy." Iggy rolled his eyes at her, and she merely growled in return.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Shaye smiled at Vaix.
"Sort of, but Robin Hood is better" Shaye said with a smirk, "Especially the Disney Version" She chuckled as he pulled her closer. She loved it, the closeness of everything, being with him and what not. She shifted a bit, making sure she was close enough that she could cuddle against him.
"Mmmm" She murmured, "I rather enjoy movie night" She murmured, "To bad we can't eat pizza and popcorn, then it would be the ultimate movie night" She said with a smirk. "Throw in a pillow fight or two.." She laughed.

Keith groaned, neither of them were helping. Did they have any idea how bloody loud they were. Finally, he pulled his blanket off of the bed, shoving the window open and climbed onto the roof. He wrapped himself in the blanket, curling up and lying on the roof, sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:04 pm

Vaix chuckled, and couldn't help but utter a two second purr at Shaye's cuddling up close to him. "Me too. But I'm not eating popcorn and pizza, no way. Not after seeing Iggy's reaction to it, two hours in the toilet doesn't sound to great if you ask me." He smiled at the pillow fight thing, they could do that, but it seemed awful, chick-flickish to him. He couldn't see himself doing such a thing, half dressed hitting his girlfriend with a pillow. He nearly laughed out loud. No, he wasn't doing that, Shaye could beat him with pillows if she wanted, but he wouldn't fight back, not with that image in his head.
---
Roxa, of course, didn't notice Keith's retreating onto the roof, no doubts she would have flipped if she had though. Iggy was pouting beside her with she gave him fuss, running her fingers through his hair until his submitted to laying his head on her shoulder and relaxing a bit, despite the whole mood thing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Shaye sighed, laughing, she too was having images of Vaix pillow fighting. That would be hilarious. She chuckled, stretching out and grinning at him.
"I don't think you should be allowed to pillow fight" She said, "You're not that feminine" She curled back up to him, a small smile on her face as she shifted a bit, looking at Vaix coyly over her shoulder.
"Though I bet you wouldn't mind a bunch of pretty girls in lingerie pillow fighting" She said with an arched eyebrow.

Keith sighed, silence at freaking last. He laid, half asleep on the roof, shivering lightly. He rather enjoyed the silence, but the cold was bothering him, which never happened do to his kind, considering that they were dead. He shook his head and sighed, Roxa would have a bitch fit if she found him on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:28 pm

"No sir, not feminine at all." He agreed, gentle at times maybe, kind, but definitely not feminine.
Vaix laughed at her next comment, "I'd be lying if I said no to that. I'm pretty sure only a gay guy would ever say no to a bunch of half naked girls hitting each other with pillows." He smiled at the thought, dazing of a moment as he contemplated it, for him it'd actually be pretty easy to get something like that, a smile and a beckon and he'd have all the girl in the area at his place. Shaye'd never let him get away with it though, no way, she'd make pillow fights something dangerous.
---
Iggy sighed, despite wanting to be with Kieth, at least Roxa was being bearable, she wasn't always as many knew. He looked up at her with a bit of a puppy dog stare as she ran her fingers through his hair and down his back. It felt good, and it did calm him down, Roxa was good at that no matter what her mood was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:34 pm

Shaye bit his ear as he dozed off. "Better be me that you're day dreaming there about bud" She said with a small chuckle. She didn't mind, she realy liked giving him a hard time. She laughed, she had done that a few times with her friends, but only as a joke. She grinned lightly, turning her attention back to her movie, "Woah, we missed a lot" She said, shaking her head and sighing. She shrugged, she didn't mind, cuddling with Vaix was worth it.

Keith sighed, rather enjoying the silence. He began to doze lightly, still shivering occasionally. He wasn't used to being forced out of his own house, but htere was no way he was risking going back inside.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Vaix jumped a bit as Shaye bit his ear teasingly, he smiled at her, giving her that award wining look. "But of course love, nothing but you." He was lying, but Shaye had no proof of that, besides, Shaye'd been included in it too, of course. "Love you," he chuckled, ruining his whole act with that follow up statement of reassurance. He looked at the movie, still unaware of it all, "so we have," he muttered with a smile.
---
Roxa watched Iggy with a light sigh, he was so small and innocent, he really was. He depended, just like a child did, her perma child, and he'd never grow up, not really. He'd be here with her forever, and she'd look after him for just as long. She kissed his forehead lovingly as he looked up at her with big purple eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:49 pm

Shaye sighed, looking at Vaix, narrowing her eyes.
"Liar" She teased, climbing on top of him and holding his shoulders down.
"You little liar" She grumbled, shaking her head, though she was smiling. "And saying I love you, sheesh, you definately are trying to cover stuff up" She laughed softly, "You little brat" She chuckled, leaning down to kiss him, though instead she nipped at his lips, before pulling away.
"I think I'm insulted" She said with a small grin.

Keith sighed, stretched out, wrapped in his blanket. Hopefully Roxa didn't come to check on him anytime soon. She'd force him back inside, and he was really enjoying this. He sighed, rubbing his eyes, yawning tiredly, though he began coughing again.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:00 pm

Vaix laughed, watching Shaye pin him down and call him many mean names. He gave her a pouty face. "Insulted? You're the one calling me names..." He grinned as she sat back, sitting on his gut, he laughed again, sitting up and allowing Shaye to fall on her back. "Listen you," he teased, "I bet you daydream about multiple guys hitting each other with pillows too, but I don't call you names do I?" He grinned, positioned over her before muttering, "oh dear, gravity is increasing on me," then falling limp on her with a cheeky grin.
---
Iggy was aware of the dead silence in the house, not a single cough, and though Roxa wasn't aware, he was sure Keith had left somehow. But he didn't comment, because he was sure Keith was in a better sport than previously, and he wouldn't betray him by alerting Roxa.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:10 pm

Shaye gasped as she flopped back on the couch.
"Nope, I only daydream about you" She said, gasping as he collapsed on top of her.
"Oh, real mature" She said, laughing and shoving him playfully. "Lump" she grumbled, shaking her head and sighing. There was no way he'd be able to get him off of her.
"I hope you're comfortable" She said, going limp underneath him, a small, yet playful frown on her face.

Keith sighed, coughing again, though it was nice. He sighed, rubbing his eyes as he tried to fall back asleep. It was harder to do when he was outside and cold, but hell, he was not going inside till someone came and dragged him inside.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Vaix laughed, "Me? A lump? No way." He grinned, watching her go limp under him and frown. He kissed her cheek lightly, playfully, "I am comfortable actually, I think I'll stay like this. You don't need to breath anyways." He chuckled, kissing her cheek lightly again, then nuzzling his way under her chin and kissing her neck with a small purr, content and fully unaware of what was happening in the movie, like usual. He was easily distracted when Shaye was around.
---
Roxa had almost passed out by this point, worn out by all her nagging and ranting on people, and when Iggy found her starting to nod off, and began to sooth her with kind words and gentle touch, she fell asleep in no time, and Iggy was up in Keith's room just as fast. He followed the scent to the open window, becoming confused for a second, and a second only, before catching Keith's scent from the roof. He climbed up there cautiously, seeing Keith sprawled out. He smiled, wandering over to Kieth and snuggling up against his side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head.
"Ass" She grumbled, letting him cuddle against her. He was totally distracted and she couldn't even see the movie. She sighed, smiling at him, "Dork" She kissed his cheek, letting him use her as a bed right now. She turned her head, managing to catch up on the movie a bit. She rather enjoyed it, and she didn't want to listen to the dialouge without seeing what was going on.

Keith glanced over at Iggy.
"Roxa asleep?" He asked, smiling tiredly. He still didn't want to go inside. He was bloody exhausted, and the roof was nice. He sighed, pulling the blanket around himself tighter, just enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:30 pm

Vaix smiled as he was continuously insulted, not that it bothered him, Shaye didn't mean any of it to be hurtful. He shifted, then relaxed, watching her struggled to get a glimpse of the movie...oh right the movie. He'd forgotten about it. He twisted his head looking at the screen and muttering, "I have no idea what's going on anymore." Not that he had in the first place. He looked back at Shaye giving her a loving look and just watching her instead.
---
"Yeah she's sleeping," Iggy muttered back to Keith. "About time too, she's so controlling sometimes." He looked up with squinted eyes as the sun beat down on them, and Keith curled up in his blanket. He watched Keith, not without some worry for his well being, but decided not to talk, because that had been the main reason Keith had come up here.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:33 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head and sighing.
"Well I'm not catching you up" She mumbled, looking at him as he watched her. She felt remotely akward, Vaix had a way of looking at her that made her literally want to melt. She smiled, before flicking her green eyes back to the movie, letting herself get distrracted by the action. She really did like this story, it was rare for her to actually care that much.

Keith sighed, "Mhm" He agreed, "She had a fit when I took that tylenol" He smirked, "Thought I ate something" He stretched out for a moment, before curling in his makeshift bed and nearly falling asleep just from that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Vaix's loving smile widened as Shaye looked at him, and he chuckled when she looked away, feeling awkward obviously. He blinked as she focused her attention on the movie instead of him, and shifted so that he was no long laying on top of her, but beside her. He craned his head forward, kissed her cheek lightly and continued to remain focused on her instead of the movie, wrapping his arms gently and lovingly around her laying his head on her chest and looking up at her same as before.
---
Iggy smiled, "did she? Poor Roxa, she worries to much. Did you tell her I recommended it? That usually calms her down." Of course Roxa had been up tight about Keith taking anything but blood it was unnatural, even Iggy agreed, but unnatural things where sometimes good too, just like natural things could be bad.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Shaye smiled, ruffling Vaix's hair affectionately.
"You're adorable" She murmured, letting her arms wrap lightly around him as she half watched the movie half watched him. He was defiantely being a bit over the top, but she knew he did it only cause she reacted. She sighed, so relieved that she couldn't blush anymore, it saved her a lot of embaressment. She sighed, kissing the top of his head and sighing.

Keith smirked, "She didn't calm down at all. She gets all uptight no matter what' He shrugged, sighing and staring up at the stary sky. He wasn't going to sleep anymore, but he could enjoy Iggy's company. He was already feeling a bit better, but he knew that it was probably going to get worse or stay the same for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Vaix laughed as Shaye ruffled his hair. He watched her sigh repeatedly, give that embarrassed smile. She didn't nee to blush for him to know after all these years of living with vampires, he could read her expressions like an open book. "I know," he purred back to her, closing his eyes as she kissed him, purring in joy, then shifting again to get closer to her, head still laid on her chest, an arm draped over her, the other slid under her. He watched the screen lazily.
---
"No kidding," Iggy muttered with a roll of his eyes. "She means well though, and she wouldn't hurt a soul, so I guess you can only forgive her." He watched the sky curiously, crossing his hands behind his head and sighing. "You know what I used to think when I was little? About the stars I mean... I thought they were spirits, trying to light up the dark until the sun came to help them. That's what mom used to tell me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Shaye smiled, shifting so he could cuddle her a bit better.
"You read me to well" She said with a small chuckle. She watched the screen lazily as well.
"Swim later?" She asked him curiously, she really did like swimming, and if no one was watching she might try her shifting idea, though she wasn't sure how her dolphin form would react to chlorine. She kept her arms wrapped loosely around Vaix, enjoying just cuddling with him.

Keith shrugged, "You can forgive her" He said, shaking his head. He sighed, rubbing his eyes, "Yea? That's a nice thought Iggy, I'm glad your mom said that, I wish my mom had said soemthing like that" He murmured, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:05 pm

"Sure Shaye," Vaix muttered with a shrug and a small smile. "We can swim whenever you'd like." Unless those boys start taking bloody pictures again, he added silently. He'd really been hoping for a private home, but you couldn't change the neighbours, and he wasn't moving because of them. It seemed, in a way, cowardly to him. He yawned smiling as Shaye lapped her own arms around him and snuggled up against her, watching the video calmly and contently.
---
Iggy smiled almost a bit sadly at the comment on his mother. "Yeah, she was really nice, my mom. I wish she hadn't been killed the way she had." Iggy has been sick back then, his father worked all the time, and he was lucky if he had the strength to get out of bed. His mother and older brother had been his whole world, other than books and learning, and he'd never forgive his older brother for the way he'd slaughtered her, and attempted to do the same to him. He missed her to this day, but Keith did a good job of replacing them both.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Shaye smiled.
"Yay" She murmured, kissing the top of his head and letting herself relax. "I wanna try something, but only if we're alone" She said, she said with a grin. He'd probably be suprised, she had never done a shift like the one she was planning to try, she knew she had the strengy, but she was a bit nervous. She sighed, smiling at him with a happy smile, 'It'll be fun" She said with a grin, laughing at herself.

Keith sighed, leaning over and sitting up a bit. He gave Iggy a small smile, rubbing his back lightly.
"Yea I know Ig, it was harsh, but you know, at least you were there with her" He said, "My parents died long after I was turned, but I never got to see them again"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:00 pm

Vaix tilted his head curiously at he comment, "try what?" He wasn't sure what she was getting at , and it had now caught his attention, what did she plan to do in the pool with nosey neighbours next door? He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at her, though the look was playful enough to not be taken to heart. He waited to see if she would answer him, curious.
---
Iggy fell silent at Keith's comment, and nodded quietly. His goodbye hadn't been something dramatic, he'd found is mother with her head cut off, and he hadn't felt a thing for it at the time, because he'd just been vampirised, just been given his 'gift' it wasn't until he was in the company of someone else did he feel any pain over her death, and it had struck him so furiously he'd barely survived. But he had, despite how alone he had been, he'd forced himself to believe she'd died in order to give him a proper life. Iggy wasn't confined to sickness anymore after all. "Do you miss your parents Keith?" Iggy asked softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head and sighing.
"You'll see" She teased, "Don't worry, I'll make sure no one is around" She said with a grin. She kissed him lightly, grinning at him. She knew he'd get curious and pester her, but she wanted to see if it would even work. She smiled lightly at him, kissing the top of his head.

Keith sighed, "Sometimes, but mainly I miss my siblings. I had one older brother and three younger siblings, two girls and boy. I really miss my younger siblings" He admitted. "I never saw my older bro, so it didn't bug me as much, but the kids, I saw them everyday" He sighed. "I never had the guts to come back to them" He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Vaix frowned when she didn't tell him. "Why? What is it? Why can't I know? I want to know..." He gave her a pouty face as she grinned at him and kissed the top of his head. He was curious now, he'd really like to know what Shaye was planning. He shifted a bit, looking at her curiously, frowning, "please tell me? What if it's reckless? If you shouldn't be doing it?"
---
Iggy blinked, "I had two older brothers, Vaix and John. But John left when I was five, he was a lot older than both me and Vaix were, so I never really had a relation to him." Iggy shrugged lightly, not sure what to say about Keith's younger siblings. "I'm sure they...didn't blame you Keith, I bet they got over the whole thing eventually, and grew up to have good lives..." He smiled softly, unsure what else to say, "but you'll see your family again. We all see our friends and family again at one point or another."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:36 pm

Shaye smirked. "You'll see. And it's not reckless, it's normal" She said, shaking her head and smiling lightly at him. She rubbed her eyes and sighed, "You'll be fine" He said with a small grin. She rubbed her eyes again, smirking.
"No worries" She said, "Don't be so anxious, once it's dark we'll go outside and see" She murmured, kissing the top of his head again.

Keith shrugged, "I dunno Ig, I was all they had, my mom wasn't the type to be around, and my dad and brother, well hell, they were never around" He shrugged, "Maybe, if you believe in that sort of thing" He chuckled, Keith was old, ancient greece old, and his gods were in fact, those gods. The greek gods.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:57 pm

"Normal?" Vaix muttered, he didn't look convinced, nothing about anything in their life was very normal. He sighed as she kissed the top of his head again, seeing she really had no intentions of telling him what they were going to do after dark, in the pool, with nosey neighbours lurking beyond their fence. He frowned lightly, laying against her with his arms still around her, his head resting on her shoulder. "Can you at least give me a hint?" he begged softly.
---
Iggy blinked, "soo...you don't believe you'll ever see them again when you die? Where do all the souls go then?" He looked up at Keith curiously, he really didn't know much about the Greek religions, he knew about their gods, but not the actual religion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 28 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: