Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:47 pm

"Doesn't matter, either or is good with me. Though a Trailer would almost be a waste for the lack of use it'd be getting." He couldn't state it in front of the cab driver, but when you bought a trailer, didn't use the stove, bathroom, or most of the other features, and never got attacked by Mosquitoes, it was a bit of a waste."Why find one when we could just pick any random spot?" He chuckled, but it really was that easy, find some bush and park a tent, then you were good to go.
---
Roxa watched him to make sure he was okay, she grabbed the IV's hook up station and rolled it out after him. Iggy was trotting along, basically beside Keith, whimpering about his car o the sick vampire, about all teh damage to over dramatised detail. "Please Iggy. It's just a car." Iggy shot her a look, and she rolled her eyes, pressing the button for the elevator and waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Shaye nodded, "Makes sense, we don't go camping that much" Shaye murmured, "I dunno, campgrounds are interesting, I like them" Shaye murmured, the smell of campfires was one she loved, even if they freaked her out a bit now, all the people, everything it was just nice. She sighed, laying against Vaix, yawning tiredly. She wasn't exahusted, but she wasn't exactly wide awake now. She curled against him, using his stomach as a pillow, her dark hair sprawled against him. She glanced up as the cabby began muttering about something under his breath, looking at her with somewhat of an annoyed face. Shaye was to brittle for anything like that, so she hid, not wanting to deal with this.

Keith nodded, listening to Iggy. He grabbed his credit card and handed it to Iggy, writing down for him to take the car to the local body shop and go get it fixed. He fixed Roxa with a stare, writing down he'd get her her own car, considering he wasn't willing to pay for iggy's to get fixed everytime she broke it. So she was no longer allowed to drive it, considering she wasn't covered by his insurance.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 am

"Then we'll go to a campground," Vaix muttered back with a soft smile. He watched her lay against him, doze. He continued to stroke her back gently, enjoying the time with her, though he too was aware of the Cabby muttering under his breath, probably about his stunning girlfriend. He wasn't bothered, though he was a bit surprised when Shaye hid her face from the driver. He blinked and ran his finger's through her hair. "Love you," he muttered to her gently, watching as they pulled up to the parking lot for the Ferry docks. He handed teh guy his money and thanked him, then nudged Shaye lightly, "We're here Love, wake up."
---
Roxa blinked and rolled her eyes, "The damage isn't even that bad, Iggy's just whining." She stepped into the elevator with everyone, then pressed the main floor button, despite Iggy's whimper to want to be the one to press it. Unlike Vaix, Iggy seemed to love elevators, especially pressing the buttons. "I don't need my own car, we already have three. So what if I'm driving Iggy's? I still say he's too young for it."
"Take better care of it then you," Iggy grumbled under his breath, hopping out of the elevator and leading the way outside, pointing to his car for Keith. It wasn't terrible as Iggy'd explained it to be, but it wasn't great either. It was scratched, minorly dented, though nothing to take the Car's frame away. But when you'd just gotten this car, and it was barely a couple days old, you got upset over these things.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:21 pm

Shaye blinked, yawning a bit as Vaix roused her. She had actually fallen asleep, which was mildly shocking, considering she hadn't been able to sleep properly in days. She winced, shifting as her head and heart were suddenly struck by the overwhelming feelings she had been experiencing the past few days. She glanced at Vaix and nodded, sliding slowly from the car and looking at the ferry. They'd have a car waiting for them on the other side, or so she hoped, and then they could go home and figure stuff out from there. She kissed Vaix's cheek lightly, before walking, slowly, over to where you purchased tickets.

Keith leaned against the elevator wall, half asleep as both Iggy and Roxa babbled at him. He sighed, if he was more aware, he'd feel bad, the car was nice, but right now he couldn't bring his sick and sore body to care. He glanced up, grimacing, the paint was all scratched, and there were a few minor dents, he felt sorta bad for Iggy, considering Roxa was going to insist on driving. He could try, but he was sure he'd get smacked. Carefully, however, he snagged the keys from Roxa, making his way into the driver's side. She'd never let Iggy drive with her in the car, but he could get away with it, besides, he was to strong, even at his weakest, for her to bully, at least physically.
He slid into the car, starting it up and trying to ignore everyone.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Vaix followed after Shaye, paying for the tickets at the ticket booth and strolling along to the boarding ramp assigned to them. His hand lanced with Shaye's, every so often he'd give her cheek a quick peck to help her wake up, and feel a bit better. He found some seats by a big window and sat down beside her, wrapping his arm around her and muttering gently, "Love you, think about how nice camping will be. What will we do when we get there?" He asked with a soft smile, shifting closer to her and kissing her cheek again gently, uncaring for the small audience that was muttering about the both of them sourly. Vaix had no problem just tuning them out, and he figured it would just as easy for Shaye after living with beauty her whole life.
---
Roxa jumped as Keith snatched the keys and hopped into the driver's seat, Iggy trotting along and hopping in the passenger seat before she could do anything about either of them. "Hold on a moment!" she snarled, this was not how things were going to start, she packed the IV station in teh back seat, then placed a hand on Keith's shoulder, "Keith, you're still too sick to drive, move over, I'll get us home safely."
"Yeah but not the car," Iggy growled. "Just let Keith try, if he's no good, you can take over, you'll be watching over him anyways."
Roxa blinked, then frowned, "Fine. But don't think I haven't got my eye on you two..." She pointed a finger then grumbled and slipped into the back seat with crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:21 pm

Shaye smiled lightly, letting Vaix lead her to a chair. She sighed contently, pressing her face to his shoulder as he talked, "Love you too" She said softly. "I dunno, maybe have a small campfire, sit around it, talk, cuddle" Shaye smirked, "I have no idea, it'll just be nice to get out of the city" She said, also ignoring the people around them. It was easy for her, like Vaix had thought, though right now, mean comments were enough to send her over the edge. She sighed, trying to force herself to be calm.
"This is a beautiful view" She murmured.

Keith ignored Roxa, he couldn't talk anyway. He sighed, frowning a bit as he started the car, navigating it down the street. He was a much better driver then Roxa, even when sick. He sighed, coughing into his arm as he pulled into the driveway, slumping exahustedly against the seat. Far to exahusted to even function now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Vaix smiled, "That sounds good. There will probably be swimming too, so we could swim." Being a vampire, swimming was an entirely new thing, it was fun, because you never needed to surface...well depending on the company around you you may have to occasionally, but that was besides the point. He smiled at Shaye, looking out the window with a smile, "It is isn't it? Nice ocean, hasn't really changed after all these years. Same island, same ocean...just more stuff." He chuckled, you have no idea what it's like to not go somewhere for seven hundred years. It's almost a bit of a shock, when you return." He gave Shaye's hand a playful squeeze and smiled, listening to the ferry engine roar into life, the boat vibrated a bit, then with a quick announcement, was on it's way.
---
Roxa watched Keith critically the whole way home. When he finally drove in the driveway and gave, she sighed and stepped out, wrapping her arms around him and helping him out. "Iggy, give me a hand." She snapped her teeth inches from his fingers as he jokingly held out a hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:27 pm

Shaye smiled, "Swimming would be nice" She murmured softly, "I wouldn't know, I haven't been around for seven hundred years" She said softly, cuddling against him. She looked out over the water, the gray-ness mimed in her eyes. She hurt, emotionally, she just wanted to scream again. Sighing, she leaned against him, pressing her face into his neck.
She jumped a bit, suprised at the sudden movement.
"I've never been on a ferry before" She gasped, pressed against him, almost a bit scared. She knew Vaix was terrified of elevators and of flying, maybe it would be ferry's for her. She shuddered, cuddling against him exahustedly.

Keith winced, but allowed Iggy and Roxa to help him along. He was to sick for this, he should have just stayed at the hotel. He leaned heavily against Roxa, coughing lightly. Blood frothed on his lips as the intensity increased of his coughing and he began heaving. He had overdone it, he knew that, he couldn't handle the coughing, it hurt, so bad.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Vaix smiled at her responding comments, but it didn't last as he picked up on her emotions. He sighed and curled closer to her as she pressed against him. He blinked as he felt Shaye jump an shudder, then declare she'd never been in a ferry before. He picked up on her fear and pulled her up close, basically in his lap.
"Shaye," he cooed, it's nothing to be afraid of. Just like a small boat you'd row, just this one needs a lot of rowers. It's perfectly safe, and if worse comes to worse, at least we can swim really well." He chuckled and kissed the top of her head lightly. "What's scaring you about the boat love?"
---
Roxa jumped as Keith coughed, what was worse was the fact he'd started bleeding from the mouth. She hurried him to the couch and stroked his head lightly, running her fingers through his hair and muttering gentle words to him to calm him while Iggy tried to get a look in his mouth to find his coughing had broken some of the stitches. Upon knowing this Roxa moaned and sighed, "Keith, why do you have to be so rough on your poor body?" She glanced at Iggy, "Can you fix it?"
Iggy nodded, and she sighed relief as Iggy took out a package of the clear liquid that both numbed and put Keith to sleep earlier.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:25 pm

Shaye shrugged, "I dunno, it's like you and elevators" She said, curling against him as he pulled her into his lap. It was most definately her favorite place.
"I'm not a boat person, I grew up in a city, land locked, I mean, the only time I've ever swam in the ocean was like once, on a vacation Keith took me on" Shaye said, shivering again.
"I'm just a wuss" She said, hiding her face against him, sighing tiredly. She yawned, pressing her face into his shoulder, letting herself relax comfortably. She was already begining to feel better, but not to the point where she was normal again, she was still far from, but right now, she felt a lot better then before.
"Mmm" She mumbled contently, basically falling asleep, though she was still concious.

Keith shrugged, letting the two of them drag him aoround. He was tired, though the taste of his own blood was bothering him. He sighed, cuddling against the couch, letting Iggy poke and prod him. He figured that he'd have to be knocked out again for this. He winced, he wanted to be in his own bed, but Roxa had dumped him on the coach, probably so she could keep an eye on him. In his room he had escape routes, and could lock them out, here, well, he couldn't do any of that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:54 am

"Oh Shaye, you're not a wuss. Like you said, you're a city girl. Boats are easy for me because I grew up on England, surrounded by water. But you do get used to them, you'll see." He smiled and watched her curl up and press her face against him. He was still getting looks, but by now people were getting the idea both him and Shaye were untakeable.
He blinked as he heard Shaye's breathing even out, and he looked down at her to see she was sleeping. Good. The more rest she got the better she'd feel. Besides, he enjoyed her company. He smiled warmly and lay his cheek on her head with a gentle sigh, rubbing her back with his hand as she slept.
---
Actually, Roxa had taken keith to the couch because she'd needed to lay him down. It was for no sneaky purpose. You laid the person down when they started coughing blood, and the couch was the closest soft surface. She sighed watching Keith worriedly while Iggy hooked up the tube and started sterilizing a needle and dissolvable thread.
"It'll be okay Keith," Roxa encouraged softly, "Just some stitches, you'll be fine. Well give you some ice for your throat, a book to read, and you'll be better in no time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 am

Shaye listened to Vaix talking to her, she coudln't hear him that well, her brain was all fuzzy. She was only really aware of him holding her and rubbing her back. She sighed, cuddling against him comfortably. This was nice, she missed this, just the two of them. She loved her family, but she didn't want to keep seeing them under such dire circumstances. it would be nice just to see them, sit around talk, not watch her brother suffer. She shuddered once or twice, not even aware of being watched or the whispering going on around them.

Keith nodded tiredly, the meds someone had given him were starting to take affect. He couldn't read, his head hurt to bad, he doubted he would for awhile, he'd probably just watch whatever was put on TV. He had the feeling he'd be on the couch for awhile, considering there was no way Roxa or Iggy, or even combined, could get him upstairs to his room.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Vaix watched Shaye sleep contently, he was glad she was comfortable enough to sleep. If it were him on a plane, he'd had much sooner fainted from exhaustion than fallen asleep peacefully. He watched the waves roll by peacefully, continuing to rub Shaye's back gently, give her gentle affection as she slept, feeling her shudder. He wondered if she was having another dream again. He sighed and kissed the top of her head, resting there a moment before kissing her again then looking back out the window contently.

Roxa watched Keith pass out sadly, aware of Iggy threading the needle and watching Keith for when he passed out.She smiled gently, watching Keith's eyes close and kissing his forehead gently as he left temporarily so he could be fixed up. "Do you need help?" she asked Iggy gently.
Iggy shrugged, "If you can stomach helping me sure, if not, you're helping me by not helping me."
Roxa nodded and muttered, "You better do it."
"Fine, hand me a flashlight." Roxa did so and watched him turn it on and stick it in his mouth prying open Keith's mouth and sticking up the wound with expertise Roxa hadn't expected from him. But it was more of a where the hell did you learn to do that sort of thing, and how could you practice? She shuddered and watched as the needle and spare, blood coated thread came out of Keith's mouth, and Iggy dropped the needle and spare thread in the sterilizing liquid, closing Keith's mouth and muttering, "There, done."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Shaye whimpered a bit, her dreams were coming back, she had thought they were gone, but obviously not. She curled up closer to Vaix, her face hiding against his chest, her body shuddering as she felt a few tears spill from her eyes. Besides that, she was quiet, no screaming, thankfully, though her dreams tended to escelate, so they went from bad to worse. She cuddled against Vaix, completely lost in her mind, her past at this point.

Keith coughed a few times, despite being unconcious, his body was reacting. He shuddered a few times, before going still as Iggy finished. He could taste blood, and instinctively his sharp fangs slid forward, though he was still passed out, and in no condition to drink. His arm with the needle lay across his chest, waiting for the IV to be hooked back up, as he couldn't drink or anything.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Vaix's attention drifted back to Shaye as she curled loser and started to twitch lightly, started to cry again. He frowned and continued to caress her, "Shaye," he whispered gently in her ear, "Settle love, it's alright. Just a dream, its not real. Sleep in peace." He kissed her gently, looking at her with sad concerned eyes. He wished she could have a peaceful sleep like most people, just once, without any dreams. If he ever saw her parents again, he would be the last thing they ever saw, he swore by it.
---
Iggy'd jumped a bit whenever Keith had coughed, but upon his finishing and observing Keith's fangs sliding from the cover of his upper lip, he switched the tubes from painkiller and drug to blood immediately. Still sitting on Keith's stomach watching him with a sigh as he swallowed, made faces and shuddered. He looked at Roxa and muttered, "When was the last time you ate?"
"I'm fine," Roxa growled.
"Why don't you drink some of the hospital blood you brought? Keith doesn't like it anyways..."
Roxa blinked then shrugged, "Why not?" then stood and walked off.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Shaye settled a bit, though she was still a bit stiff and stressed. She always had nightmareish dreams, it just happened. She felt Vaix tense, yawning sleepily as her eyes flickered open.
"Hey" She mumbled, "Why so tense?" She asked, rubbing her eyes sleepily and looking at him with a confused expression. She didn't really remember her dreams ever, just that they were sad. She sighed, curling up in his lap, sort of inside his jacket at this point. She liked it, being close to him, it was safe.

Keith shifted, his body instantly responding to the blood, though he felt an ache at the disappearance of the pain killers. He moaned, still passed out, though he was begining to wake up, though he was defiantely groggy and confused.
"Mmm" He mumbled, though he couldn't talk, hsi voice box was to damaged.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Vaix watched her wake up with a slight wave of relief, though he himself became a bit confused at her question. He watched her a moment then muttered gently, "You were having another dream, Love. You were whimpering and twitching a lot, but no screaming, you didn't alert anybody besides me." He kissed her cheek lightly watching her curl up closer, hide in his jacket. He gave a sort of wicked, teasing smile, and zipped up the coat with one smooth swipe, trapping her under it and against him. "Ha, now you're stuck with me," he purred. He was sure she really wouldn't mind though, probably even like it. He liked it. Vaix smiled gently and kissed teh top of her head sweetly.
---
Iggy watched Keith start to revive. "Hey Keith," he muttered gently, "We're all done stitching you up now, don't try to talk okay? You'll risk breaking your stitches again." He watched as Roxa returned, sipping on the plastic tube attached to the blood packet. She seemed to really be enjoying it, and he didn't blame her, stuck on watery animal blood, not because she wanted to be, but because she believed it was the better option to take for mankind.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Shaye nodded, "Oh, well, as long as I didn't bother anyone" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She cuddled against him, laughing softly as he trapped her in his jacket.
"Vaix" She whined, though she was smiling, and he was correct, she was enjoying it. She sighed, pressing her face into his chest, "Or your stuck with me" She teased, laughing as he kissed her head, sucking up in her mind. She rolled her eyes, "Well, I'm not moving now, so get used to me being here" She said, kissing his neck and sighing contently.

Keith nodded, his head, yawning and looking around for the remote. He seriously he doubted he'd be going to his room anytime soon, he was to big for them to move, and he wasn't about to move himself. He flicked the TV on, finding some movie called 'Hook' and sighing. He could tell it was Roxa approved so he didn't bother changing it. At least he'd ahve some company right now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:09 pm

Vaix laughed at her comment about him being stuck with her. "Oh dear, I didn't think about that... Uh oh." He was teasing of course, watching her affectionately in a way that clearly contradicted his statement. "How are we going to get out of the ferry now?" he asked with a teasing note, running his fingers through her hair with a soft pur of a noise as she kissed his neck.
---
Iggy was still sitting on Keith, he watched the vampire move to grab the remote, then change it to the movie 'Hook' which he'd seen sadly. It was a Roxa approved movie, she'd flipped it on one time for him instead of Jeepers Creepers. He shifted a bit so that he was laying with Keith instead of sitting on him, and watched Roxa look at the movie with a soft smile, prying away from the tube and muttering, "I know this movie. It's good. Something Iggy can watch, you liked this movie didn't you Iggy?" she watched him shrug passively and chuckled. "He liked it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Shaye laughed, "Um, I suppose you'll have to carry me" She teased, sighing tiredly and nestling her head on his chin. She purred softly, knowing only he could hear her. She sighed, perfectly content which was a nice feeling. She sighed as he ran his fingers through her hair, it felt good, beyond good.
"Love you" She murmured, closing her eyes and just resting contently.

Keith rolled his eyes, knowing Iggy wasn't overly fond of the movie, but there was nothing he could do about it now. He shrugged at Roxa, handing Iggy the remote and closing his eyes. He didn't have the patience to deal with Roxa, and he was pretty much ready to throw stuff. He coughed a bit, shaking his head and whimpering as his throat burned.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 pm

"Love you too," Vaix muttered back, smiling gently to Shaye as she took rest against him. He didn't mind, and he occupied himself by once again watching the waves roll by, watching Europe come closer and closer in the horizon. He yawned, but didn't fall asleep. He didn't want to miss the exiting and start heading back to England again.
---
Roxa watched Iggy as he was given the remote, she gave him a look, and Iggy stuck his tongue out at her and put the programing on Treehouse. "Satisfied?" he grumbled.
"Please, don't think so lowly of me. Just no horror movies. That's all I ask. " She watched Iggy silently mock her, and resisted the urge to club him over the head. But she didn't for Keith, because Iggy was sitting on him still.
"You need some Ice Keith?" she asked gently to the resting vampire, watching Iggy scroll through the channels, looking for something good.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Shaye was perfectly content to just sit in Vaix's arms, not moving. She sighed, barely acknowledging the water or the boat, if she didn't think about it, it was less scary. She sighed, shaking her head a bit, trying to calm herself, just thinking about boats worked her up. She yawned, revealing her dangerous fangs for a moment, though since her face was buried in Vaix's neck, so no one would see. She glanced around for a moment, poking her head free of Vaix's jacket, "Wow" She murmured, staring for a moment as France came closer.
"Almost home" She mumbled, looking sleepy again.

Keith shook his head, he was fine, just as long as Iggy didn't put those damn children's TV shows on. He yawned, shaking his head and sighing, he was exahusted, not seriously exahusted, but he was considering sleep. He glanced at Roxa, rolling his eyes lightly, though she wasn't looking at him, which was good Keith sighed, feeling a bit like a couch, Iggy was sitting on him, it didn't bother him, but it was enough to make him feel like part of the furniture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: