Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 am

Adrian was already digging in his bag.
"Alright, these three bags are the antibiotics" He used a sharpie to right 'A' on them.
Give him one bag a day for the next three days" He dug around some more.
"Here's some blood, it also has some antibiotics in it. Half a bag a day, it should last a week, if not more" He explained, also piling some more bandages on the counter beside Keith's bed and what not.
"He's going to want cold stuff on his throat, as you already know, water is fine, just make sure it's iced, but don't give him more then a glass a day" He said, he figured Iggy would remember this.
"I'll come back periodically throughout the week, make sure everything's healing up alright" He reassured Iggy, "Don't worry, I'll bring some more books by for you as well" He said with a small grin.

Shaye sighed, "I know' She said hollowly, sliding from the taxi and handing the man a handful of pounds.
"Keep the change" she said, looking up at Keith, Iggy and Roxa's house.
"Nice place" She mumbled, noting the jag in the driveway.
"Doctor must still be here"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Iggy nodded, listening to the instructions carefully, examining the things given to him and looking up at Adrian as he proceeded to talk about how much per-day Keith was allowed. He nodded at the mention of Adrian stopping by. Good.
He smiled lightly, nodding once more as Adrian finished. "Thank you for your time Adrian. It was good meeting you, I know Keith will be okay so long as he's under your supervision..." He smiled warmly, stood, then stretched a bit, eyeing the organs in the bowl, then muttered, "Does Keith need anything today? Or should I wait the next day to follow your instructions?"
---
Vaix nodded glumly at Shaye remark on the house, he too noted the jaguar in the drive way, as well as what looked like a green mustang as well. Maybe Keith had gotten another car. He smiled warmly to Shaye and made his way towards the door.
He needed Shaye to knock, seeing as how both hands were holding luggage, but she didn't get the chance, then door swung open, and Roxa dove into Shaye's arms in tears. "Thank god you came," she whispered. She was breaking down, anyone could tell. The lack of control over the situation, the severity of Keith's condition, had left her a wreck. She was scared and confused, and to see Sahye there, someone who would mourn with her, was too much relief for her to handle inwardly anymore. "Keith's in his room," she muttered softly. "I think they've finished operating on him now, but I can hardly tell. It sinks of blood in there..." She glanced up at Vaix momentarily, but he looked more concerned then blood thirsty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:07 pm

Adrian sighed, "Start tomorrow" He said softly, "But besides that, he should make a full recovery, in time" He sighed, hearing Roxa crying, talking to two other people.
"Sounds like the rest of your family is here" He checked Keith over again, checking the bandages, "Not much bleeding, that will increase with the amount of blood given to him, so bleeding is fine" He said softly, sighing and shaking his head. He washed his hands in the private washroom, carefully packing his bag up.
"Alright, I'll see you again tomorrow night" He said, smiling lightly at Iggy.

Shaye gasped in suprise as Roxa barrled into her. She reeled back, smacking into Vaix. She really didn't have it in her to comfort someone right now.
"Roxa" She gasped in suprise, watching as a tall, blonde vampire emerged from the stair case.
"Hello, I'm Adrian, an old friend of Keith's, Shaye and Vaix I presume?"
Shaye nodded, "Your brother will make a full recovery, Iggy's been instructed on how to care for him. He'll be groggy and probably not able to talk for a few days, but he will be fine" He reassured.
"T-Thank you" Shaye said, sighing in relief.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:30 pm

Iggy watched Adrian go and smiled, "Bye Adrian. Thanks again, see you tomorrow." He watched Adrian leave, then looked at Keith. He crawled onto the bed with his passed out friend and lay his head on Keith's shoulder like before. He could hear the rest of his family downstairs, but he had no interest in leaving Keith's side right now. Even if he wasn't much in ways of protection, he still didn't feel safe leaving Keith in a vulnerable state, despite how brief his departure may be.

Roxa looked up as Adrian gave good news, she sighed in relief. "Thank god....Thank god." She smiled and released Shaye, "Do you want any payment for your services? We could cover the medication prices if you'd like... If it safe to go see Keith even if he isn't conscious?"
Vaix also looked up at Adrian, giving a nod of acknowledgment to the man who'd helped Keith. He stink of vampire blood. The whole house did actually. Blood in general, hospital blood, animal blood, vampire blood. He couldn't help but shudder a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Adrian glanced up, nodding his head to Roxa, "No, I don't need payment, I do this because I enjoy helping others, not because I need money. I'll be back tomorrow night. It's fine to see him, but don't smother him, try and stick with normal hospital rules, not to many people in the room at a time" He glanced at Vaix, giving the vampire an odd look.
"See you" He said, stepping out to his car. He put his bag in the trunk, before slipping into the driver seat. He shook his head, damn Vaix was one lucky vampire that Shaye was gorgeous. She even outshown most normal vampire females. He shook his head, a cocky smile on his face, thinking about seeing her tomorrow.

Shaye sighed, sinking into a nearby chair, sighing in relief. She wasn't sure if she could go see Keith, she wasn't sure if she had the strength.
"Guess Iggy's still up there" She mumbled, sighing and wiping the tears from her eyes. Roxa was being dramatic enough for the two of them, and she wasn't going to let her emotions go either way at this point.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:37 pm

Roxa sighed, nodding her understandment to Adrian and muttering another thank you as he wandered out the door. Then she wandered back inside and sat on the couch, her head hanging back limply off the couch top. "God, what a day. Can I get you guys anything? I don't mind if you go up to see Keith first, but I can't promise you what you'll see. I know you won't like it though. Keith didn't look himself before the surgery, he probably only looks worse now..."
Vaix shook his head lightly, glancing at Shaye, "you want to go up and see Keith, Shaye?" He'd follow her around no matter what she chose, mainly because he knew Shaye was traumatised. He took a seat beside her and placed a gentle hand on her's. "You heard the doctor," he muttered gently, "it seems Keith will be okay." He heard Roxa sigh again in relief. He glanced upstairs, nodding to Shaye's comment on Iggy. "Probably watching him, you know how Iggy is with Keith." He shifted slightly, watching Shaye cry with a frown and lifting his free hand to wipe tears from her eyes. "It'll be alright Shaye," he muttered gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Shaye sighed, letting Vaix comfort her. She shook her head to Roxa, "No, I'm fine" She said, meaning she didn't need anything.
She sighed, "Yea, I'll go up and see him" She supposed this was good news, she had thought she would lose Keith. Standing, she shook her head for a moment, gathering herself. Roxa was driving her crazy already, with her worrying and what not.
"Where should we stay?" She mumbled to Vaix, wondering if a hotel might be a better choice for them, the house would probably be busy, with the doctor coming and going, and Roxa and Iggy stressing and what not. A nice quiet place to go back to might be nice.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:25 pm

Vaix stood with her, following her closely as he'd decided he would. He blinked as she mentioned where they should stay. "Well, they have a guest room, and I'm sure Roxa and Iggy wouldn't mind us staying here. If not we could go to a hotel. Whatever you'd prefer Shaye." He kissed her cheek gently, giving her hand a light squeeze and beginning to lead her up the stairs towards Keith's room. He could hear raspy, shallow breaths, as well as some quick childish ones. Iggy's and Keith's no doubt. He paused at the door, looking to Shaye to check on how she was doing before opening it, and wincing at what he saw.
Keith was still asleep, he was paler than a vampire, with dark circles under his eyes. He looked frail, not exactly the Keith he'd been not a day ago, plus the brace around his neck, the IV he was hooked up to, and his raspy breathing made his a shaky sight. He looked terrible, he understood Roxa's tears, her worry. Keith really did look like he wouldn't make it. But he took the doctor's word for it, seeing Iggy curled up close to Keith, his head resting on Keith's shoulder. He opened his eyes a Shaye and Vaix entered the room.
"Hey guys," he greeted softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:30 pm

Shaye sighed, "I don't know what I'd prefer, being here, or having a quiet place to go back to, for however long we're here' She sighed, shaking her head. She'd have to call her agent, work some stuff out.
"We gotta figure out our security team" She said, turning as Vaix opened the door. She sucked in a horrified breath.
"Keith?" She breathed, the figure in the bed didn't look like Keith, not her Keith. She clutched at Vaix's arm, "Oh my god" She breathed, staring, horrified at her brother. She coudn't believe that was him.
"What happened?" She whimpered, looking at Iggy with glassy eyes. She didn't offer a hello, she wasn't trying to be rude, just, the sight of Keith was a lot to take.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Vaix frowned at teh mention of their security team, how could he have forgotten? With all this Keith stuff it wasn't hard. He remained beside Shaye, wrapping her arms around her in comfort. He waited for Iggy to explain better what was going on.
Iggy sighed softly, looking down at Keith before back up to a horrified Shaye. "Well," he muttered with a shrug, "It started when he refused to eat anything, then he got a sore throat, he lost his voice, he got so achy and weak he couldn't walk, so we called the doctor, and he was diagnosed with an infection in his tonsils and gums. He pulled up Keith's lip to reveal the blackness around his fangs, and the odd purple tone to his gums. He left Keith be again and sighed softly. "We had to drug him, then operate on him. We removed his tonsils, and we have to give him antibiotics and blood regularly. The dark eyes and pale skins from a lack of blood you see. Probably the weakness, and ache to his body. But he has a fever too." Iggy placed a cold hand to Keith's warm forehead and shook his own head. "I don't know what to tell ya other than we've helped him, and he'll get better soon." He smiled softly at both vampire's distress, snuggling up to Keith and purring gently. He still refused to leave Keith's side, no matter what condition his emotions were in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Shaye sighed, leaning against Vaix.
"Oh god" She said shaking her head again. She nodded to Iggy, "Alright" She stared at Keith, that explained the neck brace, it was thick bandages.
"Ow" She hissed, looking at his gums, "Wow" She looked at Vaix, nudging him lightly. She figured they should leave Keith in peace, Iggy didn't look like he was leaving Keith's side, and she needed some air, badly.
"I'm just gonna step outside" She said softly, walking downstairs and out the door. She sat on the small deck, taking deep breaths, trying to center herself.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Vaix was in a bit of shock as well, the state Keith was in, how he'd gotten there. It was hard to manage. He glanced at Shaye as she nudged him and he was torn away from the horrifying sight of Keith. He gave Shaye's hand a squeeze, and followed her out with a farewell nod to his younger brother. He sat on the deck beside Shaye, watching her sadly.
She was taking deep breaths, she'd obviously taken it harder than he had. But then again, Keith had been closer to Shaye's heart than his, despite his knowing Keith longer. He lapped and arm over Shaye's shoulders and muttered softly, "It'll be okay Shaye, you heard Adrian and Iggy. Keith will get better. We just got to see the worst of it is all. No one looks their best coming out of surgery..." He kissed her cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:44 pm

Shaye sighed, leaning against Vaix, a small sigh escaping her. She nodded.
"I know, I know, I just didn't expect that" She said, nodding upstairs.
"I, wow" She mumbled, looking at him sadly.
"I mean, Keith's always been so strong, like, always, and seeing him like that is so hard, it just doesn't seem like Keith" She said softly, looking at him and leaning closer. She wanted to be close to him, she needed to be.
"Where do you want to sleep tonight? I mean, Roxa's gonna be crazy tonight, and I just don't know if I can deal with her" She admitted tiredly. She loved Roxa, she was a great friend, but honestly, she made such a big deal out of everything, and expected everyone to have the same emotions as her. Shaye had a really hard time sharing her emotions, and she and Roxa had bickered over that before. Roxa continually expected Shaye to open up, which was really hard for her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Vaix nodded softly, "I know Shaye. I feel the same way about it..." He paused at her comment on where they were going to stay. Once again he nodded, "I agree. A hotel would be less stressful than staying with Roxa undoubtedly." He kissed her cheek gently, wrapping his arm over her shoulder and pulling her closer to him. Kissing her again as she looked up at him.
"When do you want to get a hotel Shaye? We could hang around her as long as you'd like, or take off. Whatever you want." He didn't care what Shaye wanted to do, whatever was most comfortable with her. He wanted her to be comfortable, especially when she was so sad and scared for her brother.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Shaye crawled into Vaix's lap, a small sigh escaping her yet again. She couldn't believe this was happening, gods it was one thing after another. She sighed, curling against him.
"I dunno what to do" She whimpered, "I mean, I can't even think, you choose" She said, she really couldn't think, her head hurt, everything was extremely hard on her, seeing Keith, listening to Roxa, and Iggy, Iggy was always so hard to deal with, especially when you were upset, because he was the opposite, even if he didn't want to be. She sighed, nestling her face against his shoulder and just lying limply there. She knew he was probably just as worried as she was about Keith, and then worried about her as well and what not. She sighed again, basically that was all she was able to do, sigh, because, in some weird way she felt like it was normal.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Vaix sat with her quietly, running his hand down her back soothingly, looking after her. He felt bad for Keith, but he felt worse for the people he was effecting. Keith wasn't pitying himself, it was just everyone around him that mourned his pain.
He kissed the top her her head lightly, she kept sighing, kept moving closer to him. He felt her go limp in his arms and sighed sadly. "I think I need to take you away from here for a bit," he muttered softly, "Calm you down before we go back to see Keith. Just a day without any stalkers, guards, or sick family. Okay? I don't want you to stress anymore." He buried his nose in her hair, sighing as she did. "I love you, you know. No matter what, or how you feel, I'll still be right here. With you." He kissed her softly, rocking himself, and her gently. She was limp in his arms now, he wished there was more he could do for her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Shaye sighed, letting Vaix rock her as his words washed over her. She nodded limply against his shoulder. She was ridiculously stressed, and she could use a break, but she'd let him decide what to do. She sighed, yet again, smiling at the ridiculousness of all this.
"I love you to Vaix, no matter what" She said softly, sigihng tiredly, she was just so bloody exahusted, she couldn't even function anymore.
"I'm just so blah, I don't know how to care anymore" She mumbled tiredly, "I mean, so much stuff at once, I just don't think I know how to deal with this" She mumbled against him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Vaix lay his head on her's lightly as she talked, nodding in understanding. "Just grin and bare it Shaye, ignore the events that don't need our direct attention, like the stalkers back home. We don't need to worry about them at the moment, and wit a quick call, I'm sure you boss will understand when you're brother's so sick. Then all we have to worry about is Keith, making sure Keith has support. He's probably scared too Shaye, and it'll only make him feel worse if we walk in there teary eyed." He continued to rub her back gently, sighing and looking around. "Are you ready to go? Or did you want to stay here just a bit longer?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Shaye sighed, "I know, I know" She nodded, Keith needed her, he was the only thing that needed her. She sighed, leaning against Vaix,
"I'm ready whenever you are" She said exahustedly. She was tired, beyond tired, she knew they had to be strong for Keith, he was probably scared, just like Vaix said.
"Roxa's gonna be mad at us I bet you, leaving to go to a hotel and stuff" She said, sliding from his lap. She figured he could talk to Roxa while she made room reservations at her favorite hotel in London. Not to mention got a taxi so they could leave. She was begining to feel depressed, mainly because Keith was so sick, not that she mentioned that to Vaix, it would only worry him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Vaix nodded, "Yeah, Roxa's not going to like us taking off. Don't even worry about her Shaye. She's just spooked, she'll calm down eventually. I'll deal with her." He didn't want Shaye handling anymore stressful matters, he worried about her. About the strength of her mentality. She was far from feeling 100% anyone could see that. She was stressed because of what was happening back home, and she was stressed because of Keith, and he wouldn't let her become stressed because Roxa took her feelings out on her. He could take Roxa, he could take it all for Shaye, so she wouldn't be so sad anymore. He kissed Shaye gently, letting her go and muttering, why don't you call us a cab and sort us out a room Shaye? I'll go talk to Roxa."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Shaye nodded, pulling her iPhone from her pocket. She watched him go inside, steeling herself for the yelling, Roxa would probably run outside to yell at Shaye too, that was her style. Why yell at one when you can get both of them? She dialed the number of the hotel, calling and asking for a room, two weeks maybe more. The man nodded, Shaye was a good customer, so they weren't about to turn her away.
"You're room will be prepared for you when you arrive, as a compilmentary pacakge, we're going to throw in a free day at our in-house spa" He said, "Thank you" Shaye nodded, clicking the phone shut and dialing for a cab.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:58 pm

Vaix left Shaye to call up the hotel, as he entered he was greeted up Roxa's sad gaze, he sighed. He needed a good way to approach this, Roxa was already emotionally unstable, he needed to put reasons before the statement and make himself sound as reasonable as possible.
"Hey Vaix, where's Shaye?" Roxa asked gently.
Vaix sighed again, "Shaye's not feeling her best right now Roxa, she needs some space..."
"She's not sick too is she!?"
"Huh? Oh, no no. She fine physically, I'm talking about her mental health. Things weren't going to great back home, and then Keith got sick..."
"What are you getting at Vaix?" Roxa narrowed her eyes suspiciously.
Vaix shook his head, "I'm saying she's needs to be away from all this, just for a bit. We're booking a nearby hotel, some place quiet and peaceful, so she can calm down..." He observed Roxa's expression, she looked more sad than anything.
"So you're just going to run away?" She mumbled, looking up at Vaix again. "What about Keith? isn't he worth your time?"
Vaix frowned, "Yes, he is. That's why despite everything, we came up here to see him. I just want a safe place for Shaye, a quiet place away from the drama."
"I wish Keith had that option," Roxa stated bluntly, "or me, or Iggy."
"Don't be like that," Vaix growled, "I'm just doing it because it's best for Shaye."
"I never meant to deter you," Roxa grumbled, "Go, I don't care. Hope Shaye's happy."
Vaix hissed at her, and she jumped in response and fell silent, staring at the wall farthest away from Vaix's direction.
He growled again, then turned and left. Dam her, how'd she manage to make you feel so guilty? He laid his chin on Shaye's shoulder and sighed, "She's fine with it. When's the cab get here?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Shaye sighed, she could hear Vaix and Roxa, fan-flipping-tastic. She sighed, running her fingers through her hair, waiting for Vaix to come back out. She sighed, "Don't lie, I could hear you two arguing" She mumbled, leaning against him.
"Here it is" She said softly, nodding at the cab. She nudged Vaix, standing slowly, making sure to grab her bag.
"She's gonna bitch at us tomorrow, probably say something along the lines of 'Oh, now you can bother to come see Keith' or something" She grumbled, shaking her head and slipping into the backseat of the cab. She told the cabbie the hotel, waiting patiently for Vaix, though she was already feeling herself coming apart at the seams.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Vaix nodded and climbed into the cab seat. He frowned at teh idea that Shaye'd overheard him and Roxa's 20 second argument, or more like guilt trip, but there wasn't anything he could due about that. He nodded lightly at Shaye's comment on Roxa being bitchy tomorrow. "Yeah, all we can do it smother her in excuses until she shuts up." He didn't understand why it was so hard for Roxa to see past her own needs, but it seemed to it was a challenge for her. She saw the obvious, and nothing but it. That was why when he mentioned Shaye needing space she'd gotten so dramatic, because Shaye didn't make it obvious to her. It was also why when Roxa did find out, she was struck with guilt. Just another things for her to work out he supposed. He knew Keith would feel better knowing Shaye was in a calming place, rather than stressed out and worried over him. The fact Roxa didn't see that upset him.
He waited patiently for Shaye to accompany him in the car. She was the only one who knew which hotel they were going to.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding to Vaix and leaning her head on his shoulder. She glanced up,
"Right here" She said, nodding at the four seasons hotel. She loved it, mainly because she had spent a lot of time here, with Keith, when he had first taken her traveling. She paid the cabbie, slipping from the backseat and sighing.
"Well, either way she'll be a pain in the ass" She mumbled, walking inside and talking to the concierge. She got the room key, sighing slightly as she turned and handed it to Vaix.
"They gave us a free Spa thingy tomorrow morning if your interested" She told him softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 33 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: