Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Vaix smiled to Shaye in return then gave a shrug to her. "Nothing, you're the one dressing like this and teasing me, least I can do is give you kisses." He blinked as she left his arms and did twirls in the living room, showing off her fitting night gown. "Yes," he answered with a soft smile, "I think you look beautiful, simply stunning, like always of course." He gave her another warm smile then stretched out his arms to show he wanted her to come back.
---
Iggy tugged Keith along as the older vampire gave into it, catching back up with the group swiftly, yet at a human pace. He jumped along lightly, excited all over again. He listened to the tour guide, and began asking questions again, trying to lay off them though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:06 pm

Shaye smiled.
"Awe, compliments? I'm stunned" She teased, immediately going back into his arms. She loved the attention from him, and she curled in his lap, kissing his cheek lightly. She loved this, having a house, with him. She sighed, glancing up in suprise as there was a knock on the door.
"Hm?" She frowned, sliding off of Vaix's lap and walking towards teh door, totally heedless of what she was wearing. She opened the door.
"Hello?" She murmured, smirking at the stunned teenage boy standing at her door.
"Ello, I'm your next door neighbour, do you have a shovel?" He asked, gaping at her.
"Um. Vaix?" She called over her shoulder.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and chuckling. He glanced around, barely listening to the tour guide, more entertained by Iggy.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Vaix purred instantly as Shaye came back into his arms and pecked his cheek affectionately. He glanced at the door curiously as there came to be a knock. Frowning as Shaye stood to answer it, which he knew would instantly create a problem due to the way she was dressed. His hopes sunk even lower as a boy old enough to date her was revealed behind the door, stunned of course, asking for a shovel. When Shaye addressed him he stood, lumbered over to her and slung an arm over her shoulders casually to wordlessly show claim over her. "Shovel huh? You know, forgive me for my lack of knowledge, but if we did have one, I wouldn't know here it was. A decorator did our house for us, so she decided where to put stuff. I think we have a gardening shed in the back...I can check if you'd like." The idea of leaving Shaye's side when a boy stood before her was not tempting in the least, however, he did trust Shaye, and she was certainly strong enough to beat the crap out of this kid if he tried anything. He waited patiently for the boy's answer.
---
The tour guide once again was friendly and patient with Iggy, he seemed more pleased that Iggy was interested enough to ask so many questions, than because Iggy pestered to much. It was entertaining to see, the tour guide was enthusiastic and eager to answer questions, while the group did groan a bit as Iggy started up again. Due to Iggy's high energy and bouncing around, Iggy did appear almost graceful in his movements. Mostly because he was a vampire, and because Iggy was well coordinated and slender. He definitely wasn't some hulky punk stealed granny's purses. More like the smart kid that hid in a corner because he didn't want to be classified as a nerd.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:40 pm

The boy gaped at Vaix, he couldn't believe that his neighbours were this attractive, beyond normal attractive.
"Um, that would be greaty appreciated, my grandmother needs one" The boy said, still stunned at the appearance of the two people in front of him.
"I'm Luis by the way" He introduced himself.
"I'm Shaye, and this is my boyfriend Vaix" Shaye responded, shaking the boy's hand. Shaye was generally oblivious to people's reactions to her.
"It's, it's nice to meet you" Luis responded, grinning at Shaye.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and watching Iggy. If they were in highschool, Iggy definately was that smart kid who hid in a corner, while Keith was more the jock, most popular guy in school, yet down to earth type.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Vaix rolled his eyes at the boys attraction to Shaye, it was normal, and he figured he better get used to it, because Shaye loved him, and the rest of the world loved her. It was just a matter of adjusting. He kissed Shaye's cheek lightly and muttered, "be good okay?" Then strolled off into the backyard. He still didn't have his shirt on, but he did still have jeans, though no shoes or socks. He was in a way, a sight to see. When wearing a shirt Vaix gave the impression of being a bit skinny, without much muscle, though without one, he looked a bit ripped. He had a six pack, though not huge ones like the gross looking weight lifters in magazines, enough to make him look stronger, without looking like he was some hulking figure, because he wasn't. He walked with a slouch, hands usually in his pockets. Definitely the emo Gothic kid of high school sort of type at first glance. He came to the shed and opened it up, inside were many pots, and other tools, there were two shovels. A tiny hand held one, and a big massive tree digger one. He grabbed both.
---
Iggy did glance momentarily as Keith shook his head, the tour guide taken back a bit as Iggy stopped asking questions and the occasional hand from the rest of the group was raised. He smiled to Keith, pulling the older vampire around with him though it was more Keith's tolerance than Iggy's strength that moved him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Shaye smirked, watching Vaix go with an odd look in her eye. God, she had gotten so lucky ending up with a guy like him.
"I'm sure we have one" She reassured Luis, who was gaping at her, again.
"So, do you live with your grandmother?" She asked, trying to get to know her new neighbour.
"Hm? Oh, no, she's living with us, my mother, and two brothers" He said, Shaye smirked. Three teenage boys next door, Vaix was gonna flip when he heard that. She glanced up as Vaix came back, holding two shovels.
"See, told you" She said, smiling at Luis and wrapping herself around Vaix as he reappeared.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and allowing Iggy to tug him around.
"So, you having a good time?" He asked Iggy curiously, looking around and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Vaix jumped a bit as Shaye wrapped herself around him as he returned, he smiled to her, kissed her lightly, then turned to Luis. "Here, we have two, and I'm not sure what size you wanted." He handed the boy both shovels calmly, then glanced at Shaye, she seemed untouched. Good. No broken limbs today. He stood calmly, leaned against the wall of the house with a cool expression in his eye as he watched Luis. "Be seeing you around," he muttered to the boy, smiling and nodding lightly, trying to be more friendly. The kid was just trying to be friendly after all, and who wouldn't be stuttery and gaping when a barely dressed hot girl answered the door?
---
Iggy smiled and nodded, "I am thanks. What about you? You keep shaking you head. Are you embarrassed with me or something?" He smiled rather innocently to Keith, jumping with glee as they finally came to the clock.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Shaye smiled, grinning at Vaix.
Luis smiled, "The little one will work fine. I'll return it later. Thank you" He smiled.
"It was a pleasure to meet both of you, I'm sure my family will want to invite you over sometime" He said, putting the larger shovel down and turning to head back to his own home.
"Bye" Shaye called, shutting the door and twining her arms around Vaix's neck.
"You should go shirtless more often" She said, pressing her lips to his pale chest. She smirked, "And you blame me for being a tease"

Keith glanced at Iggy.
"What? No, I'm just amused by you Ig, you don't embaress me" He said, wrapping the younger vampire in a hug for a moment, before letting him go to admire the clock.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Vaix gave a nod, watching the boy go, then glancing at Shaye as she pawed at him. Kissing his chest and blaming him of being a tease. "Me?" Vaix asked with a rather teasing innocence, "now lets not be silly Shaye." He grinned, shaking his head at her earlier comment. "I'll ponder it, summers coming up after all. I can't go bear during the winter, people will stare." He ruffled up Shaye hair playfully, then kissing her forehead neatly. He watched Luis disappear into his own yard and a gave a light sigh. "Nice kid, to bad he came at the wrong time to meet you. He won't see you so bare ever again, so he better savour the memory. He wrapped his arms protectively around her, "I think you should wear these types of clothes more often," he purred, "you look so pretty in them after all."
---
Iggy did purr for ten or so seconds when Keith gave him a hug. As soon as he released, his attention was directed at the cock alone, though he kept his hand griped to Keith's tightly. He watched a gear turn, taller than all their tour group standing on each others shoulders, it was turning smaller gears, which turned bigger gears, which eventually came to the minute hand, and made the clock move a minute forward. He barely paid attention to the tour guides summery on the clocks insides, instead he bombarded him with his own questions, like usual.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Shaye laughed. "I'm not being silly" She protested, sighing contently as he wrapped his arms around her.
"Good" She murmured as he commnted on going shirtless due to it being summer. "Maybe we should go some place warm for the summer then" Shte teased, smiling at him and sighing.
"Well, how do you know? I like to sunbathe, even being a vampire and all, it's still something I like" She loved sitting in the sun.
"So, you know, if you want me to dress like this more often, he's gonna see skin eventually" She teased, "Particularly if I'm lying by the pool in a bikini' She teased, she knew Vaix was protective of her, particularly in situations like the ones she had just mentioned.
"I suppose I should warn you, he has two brothers" With that, she squirmed free from his arms, laughing and disappearing up the stairs. She knew Vaix would hate that, if Luis told his brothers about her, she'd have a swarm of admirers on a daily basis.

Keith smiled, leaning back against the wall and letting Iggy pester the tour guide. He stretched, checking his phone. Shaye had texted him when her and Vaix had arrived, though he had been hoping to hear from one of them agai.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Vaix sighed, nodding hesitantly. He couldn't really have it both ways, he could have Shaye dress skimpy, but the boy would see more skin anyways. He was uncomfortable with that, however, oddly enough if she was wearing a swimsuit he was more comfortable with it than the gown she was currently wearing. Even if the Bikini gave away far more. "I suppose you're right," he muttered grumpily, "I'll have to suck it up and deal with it then I suppose..." His comment was cut off by her, he has three brothers, to which his jaw dropped. "Oh, well that's...nice I guess." He pulled her against him sharply, yet teasingly. Growling in her ear, "but you're mine. So no lingering over there then. Otherwise I'll get jealous..." He kissed her lightly, smiling and shaking his head, "I have the one girl all of the male gender wants, what a bitter sweet situation."
---
Iggy did continue to ask questions, even attempt to touch the clock, to which the tour guide protested rather sharply. Iggy frowned, wanting so much to take the clock apart, then put it back together again. A thing of his. He glanced at Keith momentarily, then went back to observing the clock, silent for a second as he worked things out for what did what on his own.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Shaye laughed, letting Vaix hold her, "Jealous eh? What does that mean?" Like most girls, she was flattered by Vaix's comments, though she was curious. Vaix always seemed so put together, the idea of him being jealous was intriguing.
"Don't worry, you'll always have me, for forever" She said, smiling as she cuddled up to him, smiling lightly.
"Do you wanna go for a swim? We do have a fantastic pool, with a little water fall, and it is pretty out" She murmured, she knew he'd probably be opposed to it, but she wanted to go swimming. She stood on tiptoe, kissing him lightly.
"I have a new swim suite" she teased, knowing he'd want to see.

Keith glanced up, suprised as Iggy was snapped at. He suppressed a growl, he was defensive over his family. He leaned back against the wall again, watching Iggy closely now, though he was paying attention to everything around them now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Vaix tilted his head as she pressed deeper into his jealous comment. "What do you mean, what does that mean? It's means I'll be jealous if I see my girlfriend being swarmed by three boys old enough to be dating you..." He settled a bit at her forever comment though, smiling and looking down at her as she cuddled him, he frowned at her last question. "Swimming? At this time of year? The neighbours will think we're crazy, even if it is sunny out...and we have a nice pool...and you have a new swim suit..." He faded out of his protesting and smiled to her. "I'd like to see your new swim suit Shaye," his voice had lowered to an almost quiet, shy voice smiling to her lovingly with a teasing flirty innocence.
---
Iggy looked at Keith when he growled, which was low enough for the humans to not hear under the ticking of the clock, but a vampire's sharp ears could pick up just fine. He hadn't been bothered to much at the no touching comment, there was a sign after all, and the tour guide was only doing his job by enforcing it. He listened to the tour guide talk though he continued to watch Keith, give him a light smile that silently asked him to mellow out, then turned and asked a question to the tour guide again, talking over him for the brief moment he'd had something to say.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Shaye laughed, listening to his protests, before he smiled shyly and gave in.
"It's spring, we can say it's a heated pool if they comment" She said, smiling. She had bought a gorgeous, black, strapless bikini, which she had been saving for something like this. She knew Vaix would love it, after all, he had seen it in a catalouge and pointed it out to her. She had laughed it off at the time, telling him it wasn't her style, to revealing, but she had bought it to suprise him,
"Meet you outside?" She asked, hand on the railing as she squirmed away from him.

Keith sighed, catching Iggy's eye and frowning, though he did mellow, a bit. He watched the guide explain something and Keith frowned. He didn't particularly listen to the guide, it didn't matter to him, he just liked looking at stuff.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Vaix nodded in agreement, watching Shaye wriggle away from him with a roll of his eyes. He too stepped inside, only to take off his jeans and throw them lazily in a corner so that h stood in his boxers, then walked outside towards the pool. He pulled off the blue protective cover, examining the well kept water and guessing the lady had had it cleaned for them. He walked down the steps without hesitation, and felt no chills due to his perma temperature. He smiled, siting on the edge of the pool, his feet kicking water lightly as he waited for Shaye's return.
---
Iggy smiled and continued to ask questions, though the tour guide, having glanced at his clock, was eager to move on, and so they did despite Iggy hesitation to stay with the clock. He glanced at Keith, then jumped over to him to take his hand and haul him along like usual. "Come on Keith," he purred.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Shaye smiled, disappearing upstairs and changing quickly. She checked her appearance in the mirror and slid her oversized sunglasses on, making sure to have a towel wrapped around her so that Vaix couldn't see. She walked downstairs, making sure to shut the back door behind her. She smirked at his boxers, shaking her head and chuckling.
"You need to get some actually swim shorts" She pointed out, dropping the towel.
"Well?" She asked, striking a fake dramatic pose. She heard a curse and looked over, seeing Luis and what she assumed was his brother, well one of them, gaping at her over the fence.

Keith glanced up, nodding and letting Iggy tug him along.
"Are we done?" He asked, frowning. They had paid a lot for the tour, and it didn't seem to him that it had lasted all that long.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Vaix watched Shaye come outside, he laughed himself. "Yeah I know. But as you know, 'shopping' and 'I'm' don't work out together for me unless you put a 'not' in the middle." His eyes widened a bit as she let her towel drop and exposed her swim suit, he recognized it, and it looked stunning on her. His jaw did drop a bit, until he realized he wasn't the only one who thought so. He glanced over at the boys peeking over the fence and growled under his breath softly, standing and wandering to Shaye, taking her hand. "You look beautiful as always, and stunning in that swim wear." He kissed her forehead lightly, then with a cold-looking glance at the boys lead Shaye to the pool.
---
"No," Iggy purred, "just done with the clock tower, we still have the rest of the castle to do, but I've seen what I came for. Why? You want to leave?" He glanced at Keith with a curious tilt of his head. Then he watched as they were lead into a large room, to the modern eye it resembled a classy living room of some sort.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Shaye smiled, "I'll buy you some next time I go shopping then" She teased, "You can't keep wearing your boxers swimming" She laughed, nodding her head.
"Glad you like it, you chose it after all" She said, leaning against his side as he lead her towards the pool. She kicked her flipflops off and let go of him, diving perfectly into the water. Shaye loved swimming, she had done it all summer when she lived with Keith, and she was extremely happy to have a pool at the new house. She surfaced, shaking out her hair and looking at Vaix as he glared at the boys on the other end of the fence.
"Don't mind them, it's not like I find them to be even remotely attractive" She said, she didn't. She really only had eyes for Vaix now, not to mention, she had a particular taste when it came to men, and they didn't fit the bill.

Keith smiled at Iggy.
"Nah, I just was a bit suprised, I thought it was the end of the tour" Keith said, shaking his head.
"Besides, any time I can stay out of the house, the better" He said, smiling at Iggy again and glancing around the room that they had just been led into.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:57 pm

"Did I choose it?" Vaix asked her curiously, not really remembering. He watched her dive with outstanding grace and accuracy. He wasn't a fancy swimmer like her, though he was better than most due to the no breathing rule. In fact the best dive he could probably due was a cannon ball, or just a practical jump in. He sighed as she spoke of the boys, smiling in a bit of relief as Shaye confirmed she didn't find them attractive. With that said he stepped back a bit, then bolted for the pool and lunged into the air, sailing over her and landing with a tidal wave splash into the water. Not surfacing, instead crawling slyly along the bottom and grabbing Shaye's feet playfully.
---
Iggy nodded as Keith confirmed he still wanted to stay, the tour guide was talking more about the massive picture above the fireplace than the room itself. About the current queen of the time, Iggy remembered hearing about he, though he'd of course never met her himself. Big Ben wasn't that old after all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Shaye smirked.
"In that fashion magazine, you said it'd look good on me, I told you it was to revealing" She sighed, he was pretty hard to get through to sometimes. She gasped in surpise as he leapt over her head, landing with a huge splash behind her.
"Va-" She gasped, not being able to finish as water hit her. She winced, shaking her head, gasping again in suprise as he grabbed at her feet in suprise. She slipped under the water, smirking at him and nudging him away.
"Dork" She mouthed, shaking her head and spinning neatly, shooting across the pool towards the ladder.

Keith smiled, listening half-heartedly to the tour guide. He fiddled with his phone in his pocket, suprised when he felt it viberate. Pulling it out, he saw a text from an old of his from London. He sighed, replying, telling him he'd meet up with him later that evening. He got the address of the coffee shop downtown where'd they meet.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Vaix grinned as Shaye mouth dork at him. It seemed a favorite insult of her's to use on him. When she propelled herself towards the ladder he shot off after her with a neat kick to the ground and a proper anglement of his body. Catching the ladder and surfacing, gripping at the sides as he watched to see if Shaye were getting out or merely hanging onto it. He smiled, the water was still white and foamy from his jump, though it had diminished to mere bubbles now. He glanced at the boys momentarily, but only for a second, let them watch. There was nothing to see after all.
---
Iggy stood listening to the tour guide with interest, still holding tight to Keith's hand, and noticing when Keith's attention was divided to his phone. Iggy blinked, then watched him curiously as he texted back to whoever was talking to him. "Shaye?" he asked curiously to Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:11 pm

Shaye laughed, pulling herself from the water, completely ignorant of the affect she was having on the poor boys watching her through the fence. She glanced down at Vaix, splashing him lightly.
"Were you trying to drown me?" She teased, she couldn't drown, not when she didn't need oxygen, but she could still tease him. She was sittin on the top of the ladder, legs dangling in the pool, kicking lightly, absentmindedly. She fiddled with her new bikini for a second, before nodding contently to herself.

Keith glanced at Iggy.
"No, not Shaye, and old friend of mine. I told him I was moving here, and he wants to meet up tonight" Keith said, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Vaix smiled up at her, flinching away as she kicked water at him, then coming back over to her with the same smile of innocence as she accused him of trying to drown her. "Of course," he teased back, "I just love to drown all my girl friends." With that he lunged at her, grabbed her and tossed her playfully and with little to none force into the water. Grinning and taking her spot of the ladder top.
---
"Oh that's cool," Iggy muttered back with a returning smile. "how old a friend is he? Like since the very beginning old, or like a hundred years or so?" He glanced at the tour guide for a mere moment then refocused his attention to Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:34 pm

Shaye gasped.
"Va-" She was cut off as she hit the water. "You ass" She growled when she surfaced, though her eyes danced playfully. She swam over to him, splashing him, hard, before ducking under the water and reappearing on the other end of the pool, by the little water fall. Scrambling up, she pulled herself completely out of the water, trying to hide from him.

Keith smiled.
"Old, like seven hundred years" Keith said, smiling at Iggy. He wasn't sure how Sven would react when he saw Keith. They had a lot to catch up on, but often stuff went wrong, Sven had a tendancy to be a bit paraniod, and had more often then not attacked Keith by accident.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Vaix laughed Shaye as she surfaced and growled at him than hide behind the waterfall. He bunched himself up, and dove into the water again in a torpedo-like way, though not nearly as fast, slowing down halfway across the pool and swimming the rest of the distance, climbing up and peeking his head around the side slowly and playfully to see if she was there.
---
Iggy blinked, than nodded, so older than Vaix even, around the time he'd been born. He smiled, pestering more information out of curiosity alone. "What's his name, it's a him right? Or a her, is it a her?" He tilted his head innocently as he always did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 18 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: