Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:58 am

Shaye hissed in suprise as Vaix lunged, caught her up and managed to summersault with her pressed against his chest. She smirked, she was rather enjoying this, and she had managed to get him out of bed, which was a major plus. She perked her black ears as he kissed her, and then managed the cat-equivilant of a shrug in response to his questions. She cuddled in his arms, yawning fakely, and closing her eyes, she was having a good time, especially considering before, she'd never have been able to hold herself in this form for a long time, now it wasn't even tiring her out.

Keith re-appeared from the alley, breathing a sigh of relief.
"Thanks Ig" He smiled lightly. He knew that Iggy didn't like being left alone, but if hungry enough, Keith had a tendancy to become more Vaix-like, preferring Vampire blood, and Iggy didn't like being bitten.
"Shall we go see your giant clock?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Vaix rolled his eyes as she shrugged her shoulders and yawned. He stood, still with the small kitten snug in his arms he wandered down to the living room, sitting on the couch and placing Shaye in his lap. He gave a sigh and looked down at her with a frown, "look at me, my girlfriend is a cat. That's like maxing out on the whole lonely old man thing isn't it Shaye?" He gave her a teasing smile, then stroked her gently, he didn't mind her being in this form really, she was soft and cute and fluffy, and who didn't like that?
---
Iggy's almost lonely looking expression lit to an immediate smile as Keith returned. It was true, he had a bit of a phobia of being left alone for too long, his max was a day, then he started to lose it a bit. Vaix was to thank for that, and his born illness that kept him alone in bed for large portions of the day in his human life. He was constantly afraid of being left alone, through deaths, or abandonment's, or merely neglect. However, he wasn't about to try Keith's hunger, the older vampire became nippy when that happened, biting the closest thing to him, be it vampire, mortal, or even animal at times, depending on his hunger. Iggy grinned at the giant clock statement, "it's not mine Keith. I wish it was, that would be cool, living in a giant clock, the constant ticking all day long... You know what? I take it back. That would make me go crazy." He retook Keith's hand and wandered off towards the area in London Big Ben was located.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:01 pm

Shaye smiled, letting Vaix carry her around. She was fine with this arrangment, it was rather enjaoyable. She sighed, letting Vaix settle her in his lap and stroke her fur, which was the same colour as her hair. She sighed, curling into a tiny ball, mentally laughing at his comment. It was really an interesting situation, if someone where to stop by, he'd look like a crazy person, obviously lonely, sitting and talking to his cat. She rolled onto her stomach, before curling up again. She perked her ears, listening to the sounds in the house, it was a new expereince, being this small, she liked it, she had a feeling if Vaix wasn't here, she'd be uncomfortable.

Keith smiled at Iggy, grinning at him.
"Yea, I suppose the living in a clock would be weird" He chuckled, in a bit of a better mood after feeding, though Keith's mood was generally a slightly depressed mood. He sighed, shaking his head and glancing around, enjoying the idea of being back in London.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Vaix smiled warmly to her as she rolled onto her stomach then curled up again, obviously enjoying the attention he was giving her and obviously enjoying the experience of seeing things in a new perspective. He continued to stroke her gently, and give her love and affection. It didn't matter what she looked like, she was still his soulmate and he still loved her dearly with all his being...even if he did look like a crazy, lonely teenager who relied on his cat for company and love.
---
Iggy smiled, though Keith's new-found happiness dragged him down a bit, he could still grasp at Keith's depressions easily enough. Not that Keith would notice, it was merely Iggy's emotional eye looking, he never upset anything when he clung to Keith's depression, it was all done by Keith on his own. Though it did make Iggy look responsible to those that didn't understand properly.
"Do you think Shaye and Vaix are settled in their new home yet Keith?" he asked curiously, absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Shaye smirked, looking up at Vaix. He looked so big right now, she sat up, looking at him curiously, trying to take him all in, but it was hard. She balanced on her hind legs, but overbalanced and teetered over, falling off of his lap, and landing daintly on her feet, on the floor. She flicked her tail, amazed, sighing, she bunched her legs under her and leapt up, landing comfortably on Vaix's lap. She curled up again, eyeing the black TV curiously.

Keith smirked, shrugging.
"Yea, I'm sure they're settled. It'll be nice to go visit them" He murmured, they'd have to do that soon. He stretched his arms above his head for a second, glancing around.
"Wow, London sure has changed" He commented tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Vaix smiled as he watched Shaye, eyes wide as she reared, and fell back landing with a thump on her feet with ease, then returning to his lap. He rolled his eyes and sighed. He watched her eye the TV and asked her calmly, "want to watch?" He gave her the remote, simply because he knew perfectly well you didn't need hands to push buttons and Shaye was no cat. She could figure it out. He continued to stroke her lovingly, still enjoying the softness of her kitten fluff fur.
---
Iggy nodded at Keith's comment on visiting them. "I'd like that," he answered quietly, keeping a tight grip on Keith's hand as they roamed through the masses of people. At Keith's next comment he smiled nodding his head. Things did change a lot in Seven hundred years, it was almost as if the weren't even in London, but some other place that had attempted to copy it and failed. It seemed to modern, so different from Iggy's memories of horse drawn carriages, knights, kings queens and thing it used to be before now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Shaye smiled, nodding her head and daintly walking over to the remote. She pushed the buttons, which was rather amusing to watch the tiny black kitten pressing buttons on the remote and occasionally glancing up to check what was coming on. She stopped as she found the fourth Harry Potter movie, she liked the action sequences, and well, she had read the books for school. She curled back in Vaix's lap, a bit exahusted from all her play. She sighed, contently purring lightly in his lap.

Keith sighed, shaking his head.
"We can go in a few weeks" He murmured, "Let them get settled, and then we can go harass them" He smirked, glancing around.
"Just doesn't feel like London, smells like it though"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:46 pm

Vaix watched the TV as Shaye flicked through the channels, though he'd give her the occasional amused glance at the sight of her. He chuckled, but was silent otherwise. Pausing a bit as she stopped on the fourth Harry Potter movie. It was a good movie, interesting concepts to the series, it made him wonder if there really was wizards and magic schools in existence. Though he did doubt that. As Shaye returned to him he went back to caressing her lovingly, eyes focused in an almost trance-like way on the screen.
---
Iggy laughed at Keith's comment nodding. "I think Shaye would take it more as a pleasure to have our company, rather than a harassment..." He swung his and Keith's hand back and forth as they walked, some people looked over curiously, because Iggy was the wrong age to still be lead around by the hand, especially with another guy. Though of course Iggy never saw it in such a way, he considered Keith his family, friend and dearest brother, nothing more or less. At Keith's comment on London he smiled, "it sure is different. Though, I do see some relations...some..." He shrugged passively.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Shaye smirked as Vaix resumed petting her. He was handling this in a rather calm manner, considering he had only ever seen her shift into an animal once or twice before. She sighed, flicking her tail, curling into even a tighter ball in his lap. She enjoyed this, it was a relaxing way to spend the afternoon, and well, she did like being a cat, it was new exeprience, which was something she wanted to get used to. She purred lightly, a normal cat instinct, a very odd one for Shaye. She glanced up at the screen occasionally. It was harder to see from this point of view, but Vaix's petting was lulling her to sleep anyway. She soon drifted off, but in doing so, she lost control of her 'shift' and she shifted automatically back into her human, real form. She was still asleep, but now, Shaye, wearing only a nightgown, was sprawled in Vaix's lap.

Keith smirked.
"Yea, Shaye's awesome that way" He said with a small grin. He sighed, glancing around and nodding.
"I guess, it's still different though" Like Iggy, he ignored the strange looks from people. Iggy had done this with Keith for as long as they had known one another, and it was just a natural thing to him at this point.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:06 pm

Vaix watched the TV calmly, smiling as Shaye began to purr, he was fine with her shifting into an animal, though it was odd, he excepted her no matter what she looked like, and loved her unconditionally. She seemed to be enjoying herself, so he too did enjoy himself, just sitting on the couch watching a movie petting his girlfriend. He jumped sharply as Shaye rather suddenly shifted back to her regular form, sprawled in his lap, fast asleep, wearing nothing but a nightgown. His eyes were wide for a second, then he smiled, then laughed softly. His hand, which had been stroking her in her cat form, was tangled in her now long hair. He ran his fingers through her hair gently, then placed a hand on her shoulder. He rolled his eyes with a soft laugh, lowering his head to kiss her lightly, the watch her sleep with a loving expression.
---
Iggy smiled, nodding to Keith, then wandering along contently through town, the clock was easily spotted even from a great distance, towering above buildings. After some time they stood before it, Iggy's head craned back Ninety degrees to take it the large building. "Wow," he muttered with a smile. "You think we're allowed inside Keith?" Iggy asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head lightly, eyes flickering open. She smiled, realizing she had shifted back.
"Ooops" She laughed, stretching out, and glancing at Vaix. "Hey, looks like I succeeded at getting you out of bed" She asked, smiling at him and rubbing her eyes tiredly. She glanced at Vaix, smirking at him, happy. She shifted, adjusting to her new human limbs, she wasn't used to going from animal to heaven. She sighed, grinning at him and arching her back, still curled happily in his lap.

Keith sighed, looking around, glancing up at the clock, a small smile on his face.
"They certinaly didn't have stuff like this back in my day" He murmured, he was older then Vaix and Iggy, though he related better with them then vampires from his own day.
"I dunno, let's find out?" He asked, looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Vaix smiled a Shaye came too, rolling his eyes at her bed comment. "Yes, you did. Wicked girl you..." He fluffed her hair playfully as she rubbed her eyes, then laughed as she curled into a ball in his lap, as if she still were a cat. He sighed, "am I dating a girl, or a cat?" He chuckled, smiling and rubbing her back contently. He didn't care really, as said before. He was just teasing her.
---
Iggy nodded at Keith's comment. "Sure didn't. I remember when clocks were first invented, it was the biggest thing ever. Expensive though... no you can get cheap ones for under ten bucks." He chuckled, looking around curiously and spotting the door. It was open, with a sign saying tours available Fri-Sun. It happened to be Saturday. He smiled and tugged Keith along towards the door. "See there? Did you bring some money Keith?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Shaye laughed, "Yea, I'm awful, I know" She teased, sighing and smiling at him, "Hm, cat, dog, horse" Shaye laughed, shrugging her shoulders.
"I can be whatever, well, except mythical creatures" Shaye murmrued with a small smirk. She smiled, still cuddled in his lap, "You don't mind, do you? I could never shift into animals now, but I guess the vampiric aspects of me make it so I can shift into them, and not be exahusted" She said with a smirk.

Keith grinned, "Iggy, when do I not have money on me?" Iggy never had money, Keith had basically been supporting him for as long as Keith had known Iggy. He sighed, digging in his pockets and pulling out a wad of pounds.
"Here we go" He said, shaking his head and letting Iggy lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Vaix smiled, then blinked curiously to look at her. "Why not mythical creatures? They can be living, if you make them..." He paused as she asked him if he minded, he shook his head and gave a sigh, "you could turn yourself into almost anything and I wouldn't mind. Almost anything." There were things of course he wouldn't fancy, like if she turned herself into a guy for instance. He wouldn't like that, he'd feel terribly awkward around her if she did that. Or if she turned into some fat floozy girl, he wouldn't tolerate that at all.
---
Iggy laughed at Keith's contradicting statement, then shook his head and trotted towards the door. Glancing at Keith's wad of money he muttered, "you always get in cheaper if you don't pull out sacks of money Keith. I'm sorry I ever doubted you money hording abilities." He chuckled, coming to the door and asking if the two of them could have a tour to the lady at the counter. She smiled and nodded, "of course, there's a tour group over in the corner there about to depart. Just wait two or tree minutes more and it'll be off." She held out her hand expectantly for the money.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Shaye smirked.
"Almost anything?" She chuckled, she knew what Vaix liked and what he didn't like, and there were certian things Shaye wouldn't tolerate changing into.
"No worries love, I know the things you don't like, which, thankfully, I don't like either" She murmrued, sighing and shaking her head. She cuddled against him, smirking up at him lightly. His hand was still tangled in her hair, not that she minded, it was nice.

Keith shrugged. "Meh" He followed Iggy, letting him do the talking, that was fine, Keith wasn't much of a social being anyway, though he had a lot of friends. He handed the woman the money, smiling politely at her, before walking over to the tour guide, gripping Iggy's hand now because he didn't trust the young vampire, knowing Iggy, he'd scamper off and look all over the clock tower, not minding anything.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Vaix gave her a bit of a relieved smile as she confirmed she couldn't change into such things. He watched her smirk up at him and tilted his head a bit, wondering why such a untrustable look was on her face. "What are you up to?" he grumbled with a teasing suspicious look, he let his fingers rub against her scalp gently, like a rub behind the ears, just not in such a location.
---
Iggy was bouncing a bit, due to Keith's worry and his own excitement about seeing the clock. Technology fascinated him, what he really wanted to see was how the clock ticked, the inner workings of it. Iggy depending on his mood, could be very social, or very grumpy and unsocial, to the point of being dangerous almost. He was given a accurate reputation of biting hands that got to close to him in a bad mood. He bounced on his toes a bit, some people eyeing with with a soft smile or a roll of the eyes for his excitment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:43 pm

Shaye smirked again.
"I dunno" She teased, shrugging and plastering an innocent expression on her face, laughing as he continued to like 'pet' her.
"I'm not a cat right now" She grumbled, laughing lightly and sighing. She shrugged, "I suppose I could be a cat again" She smirked again, and shifted suddenly, though this time it was into a rather large tiger. She smirked, sprawling across Vaix, taking up his entire lap, not to mention the couch.

Keith sighed, looking much like an over worked older sibling who's parents were paying him to baby sit his younger brother.
"Chill Ig, we're gonna be on the tour before you know it" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Vaix chuckled at her cat comment, then he jumped once more as Shaye shifted into a larger cat, a tiger by the looks of it. Sprawled out over his lap, and taking up almost all the couch. His own mouth parted lightly, up until he adjusted a bit, then shook his head and sighed. "Oh Shaye," He pet her gingerly, slightly taken back by all her sudden drastic changes. He wasn't used to it, that wasn't to say he didn't like it, he just wasn't used to having a kitten in his lap at one point, then his girlfriend, then a man eating tiger probably bigger than he was on hind legs. He watched her curiously, tilting his head to look at her eyes with a raised brow.
---
"Mm hm," Iggy agreed, looking at the tour guide expectantly as he eyed the door, then his hand watch, then muttered in a deep British accent. "Are we ready to take off then?" The lady at the counter nodded, and the man returned the nod. Then called out to the group, "follow me please, we'll start on the first floor..."
Iggy basically towed Keith along through the whole thing, not paying any mind to the tour guide, using him as more of a free pass to explore than a source of information. He'd point to countless things and ask what they were, often interrupting the tour guide, though he was patient, and never seemed bothered by Iggy's constant questions, unlike some of the other members of the tour.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Shaye very nearly laughed, enjoying the attention from Vaix, and he looked a little freaked, which was fairly amusing. She rolled onto her back, stretching out and pawing lightly at Vaix's face with a paw that was about the same size. She marveled at the size of her body, but was exceedingly careful, not wanting to hurt him. She smirked, yawning and revealing huge tiger fangs. This, this was incredibly amusing. She knew Vaix was stunned, she was fairly stunned as well, but enjoying herself immensley.

Keith sighed, allowing Iggy to tug him along after the tour guide. He sighed, smiling slightly apologetically at people as Iggy bagered the guide nearly non-stop. He frowned, noticing the stares he was recieving from women on the tour. He hated this, vampires were notoriously attractive, particularly ones like Shaye, he wasn't that attractive, hell, no one was, but he did attract a fair amout of attention, which was super annoying.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Vaix stayed entirely still as Shaye pawed at his face with massive clawed paws. He sighed, she was being gentle which was good, having a tiger on his lap was intimidating, especially when it had vampiric strength. He took her paw in both hands, because he could not even come close to holding it in one, and kissed the pad lightly. Despite what she turned into, Shaye still smelled like Shaye, not like a tiger at all. That in itself was a bit interesting, but understandable as well. He smiled warmly to her, blowing her a soft kiss, then blinking as she yawned and revealed fangs to make a vampire's look down right pathetic. He smiled softly, rolling his eyes a bit as he did.
---
Iggy had also noticed the girl eyeing Keith, though he paid little mind to it, more interested in the tour. Keith could deal with pesky mortals himself. Not many were attracted to Iggy, not because he didn't look attractive, but because of his young age and starved looking body. Iggy did look frail, especially when he wore a t-shirt or other revealing clothes. He bounced along, continuing to bombard the tour guide with questions, all of which were good questions, he just had to many for the touring group to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Shaye smirked at Vaix as he tried to hold her 'hand'. She loved the attention, and this body was new and confusing to her. She stretched out, watching as he blew kisses at her. It was amusing, entertaining and fun. She sighed, stretching out and lightly pawing at him with her other paw. She sighed, then shifted back into her vampire, regular form. Her one hand was still clasped in in his and her other one was resting on his cheek.
"Hey"

Keith watched Iggy, smiling at his eagerness.
"Ig" He chied, laughing as Iggy talked over some poor woman. No one else had been able to talk on this tour. He shook his head, nudging the boy. "Let other people talk to"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Vaix smiled, watching her bat at him with her free paw, then turn back into his girlfriend again. "Hey," he returned with a soft smile. "You enjoying yourself little tiger." How incorrect of him, little tiger was hardly the right expression. More like giant colossal tiger. He continued to hold her hand gently, give in a kiss or two, then press it to his face adoringly.
---
Iggy frowned as Keith requested he settle down. He glared at him lightly, but was quiet, letting other people ask the occasional question as more and more 'better' questions rolled through his mind. He gave a sigh, not really understanding the happy medium between asking too many questions, or asking none.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Shaye chuckled, smiling at Vaix and sighing.
"Yes, I am. Nice nickname" She smirked, 'little tiger' where had that come from? She knew she had shifted into a tiger, but still. She laughed lightly, smiling at him and stretching out.
"You're such a dork, but I still love you" She said, crawling into his lap and sitting up. She was facing him, and she wrapped her arms around his neck lovingly, leaning forward to brush his lips with her's.

Keith sighed, ignoring Iggy's glare, other people had the right to ask questions. He glanced around, pausing to inspect something, he was curiously about architecture like this, and didn't mind if he fell behind in the tour. Iggy might mind however, though Keith wasn't sure if Iggy would drag him along or not.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:35 pm

Vaix laughed a bit at her question, "don't know really. Just came out." He smiled, then gave a playful pouty face as she called him a dork, again. But she still loved him, as she'd stated, and that was good at least. Hes shifted slightly as Shaye moved to sit seductively on his lap, then taught him with the idea of a kiss. His eyes stared at hers for a moment, then closed to kiss her deeply as her lips brushed his. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, taking note once again to the night gown she wore and how perfectly it fit her slender body.
---
Iggy still had a tight grip on Keith's hand, he was a bit grumpy at being silenced, and now it seemed Keith wished to lag as well. He glanced back at the tall vampire as he halted to observe the architecture. He sighed, frowned a bit, then gave a light tug to Keith's hand, but didn't drag him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:43 pm

Shaye smiled at Vaix, smirking lightly as he kissed her deeper.
"Mm" She murmured, arching an eyebrow at Vaix, "Hmm, what brought that on?" She teased, Vaix was normally a bit more reserved, not that she was complaining. She knew she was bothering him, well not in a bad way, with her nightgown. She smirked, another good distraction idea.
"Like it?" She asked, sliding from his lap and twirling in front of him, teasingly of course.

Keith sighed, but allowed Iggy to tug him away.
"Fine, fine, we'll catch up" He resolved to come back later when the place was closed and look everything over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 17 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: