Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Shaye smirked, ducking behind a large plant. She laughed lightly, watching him through the leaves.
"Can't get me" She taunted, scampering so she was slightly behind the waterfall. She loved goofing around, and being with Vaix especially when it was just the two of them. She heard the two boys over the fence, whispering to one another in french. She frowned, she had failed french in high school, so she really had no idea what they were saying. She did, however, hear her name being mentioned a few times.

Keith smirked, watching Iggy with a midly amused expression.
"His name's Sven" He answered with a small chuckle.
"Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Vaix saw her just in time to see her scuttle behind a plant and taunt him. When he growled playfully in return and slunk towards her, she merely hid behind the waterfall. He glanced momentarily at the boys as they began to speak French. He knew some French, but very little. The British weren't really into learning other languages or cultures in his time. He did hear Shaye's name a few times, and his once or twice. But really, he didn't pay much mind to it. He slunk soundlessly around to the waterfall, he knew she was hiding behind it, as he was hiding behind the corner. Very suddenly he lunged at her, of course all in good fun and play. Caught he in his arms and purred affectionately when he did catch her tightly. "Uh oh," he teased her, "now you're stuck. I'm not letting go." He purred again.
---
"Sven," Iggy repeated, he needed to repeat a name at least once to remember it forever. If he didn't, he'd forget it shortly. He smiled as Keith asked him for anything other questions. "Umm, where are you meeting, and on what standards?" He meant if they were to be hostile to one another, or just catching up. There was different definitions of 'friends' after all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:37 pm

Shaye jumped, laughing as Vaix wrapped his arm around her and caught her.
"What? Noo" She whined, teasing him and sighing. "How can you hold onto me forever?" She asked, smirking and shaking her head. She cuddled against him however, her wet body pressed against his, smiling and laughing lightly. She kissed his cheek, trying to squirm away but she wasn't able to he, he had her tight.
"Time to go back inside?" She asked lightly, she wanted to cuddle up in a blanket and watch a movie.

Keith smirked.
"Meeting at some coffee shop down town, as for standards. I haven't decided yet. He's not hostile, just paranoid. So I'm guessing I'll just be cautious" He said with a shrug.
"Why? Worried about me Ig?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:56 pm

Vaix laughed, smiling teasingly and holding her close. At her question he chuckled and muttered, "you just watch me." He purred as she kissed his cheek and kissed her in return. Shrugging as she commented on going inside. "If that's what you'd like," he purred. He didn't mind either way, he was quite happy playing in the pool, and he'd just as happy in the house with her, napping or something. He didn't move however, continuing to cling to her as he said he would, until she said the magic word.
---
"Cautious?" Iggy asked, smiling at him. Then he gave a soft laugh, "yeah I'm worried. Don't let him bully you Keith." He gave his adopted big brother a hug, then purred, "can I come? To protect you from paranoid friends?" He grinned, obviously it would end up being the other way around. Iggy was to weak to be of any physical help at all.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Shaye sighed, "Let's go inside" She murmured, squriming again.
"Vaix, you have to let me go so I can walk" She whined, struggling against him. She growled in teasing manner. She smacked his chest lightly. "Vaix" She growled again, he was so clingy, not that she really minded, but she was having fun wrestling with him. Laughing, she suddenly jerked forward, making both of them going flying into the pool. She landed on top of him, though she still struggled to get free, unable to, cause, despite being underwater, he was still holding her.

"I'm fine Ig, I doubt he'll meet up with me if he sees someone he doesn't know" He murmured, smiling at Iggy.
"I'll be home later, don't worry about me. I'm old enough to take care of myself" He did appreciate Iggy's concern, but he was sure he'd be fine.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Vaix laughed silently under the wake of pool water, letting him and her sink to the bottom of the pool. He kissed her lightly, then with hesitation, let her go. Pushing off on the pool floor and sailing out, landing on dry land with unnatural grace, having forgotten their little audience. He glanced back at the pool, waiting for Shaye with a wide smile.
---
Iggy frowned as he was told he wasn't allowed to come, it meant he'd have to be home alone...with Roxa. He felt his own phone go off, and realized Roxa had texted him many, many times now. He just hadn't noticed because of his tour excitement. He replied back telling her they were fine, and exploring. She replied back almost instantly, complaining that she would have liked to come too. He ignored it. Smiling up at Keith he muttered, "okay. Come back safe Keith... Did he give you an exact time?" He took Keith's hand as the rest of the people started to leave the room, the tour moving without them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Shaye smirked in delightly, also shooting to the surface.
"I win" She yelped, quickly pulling herself out of the pool and dashing across the lawn. Like Vaix, she had forgetten their audience, and she was just trying to beat him to the house. Flinging the door open, she dashed inside, up the stairs and dove unde the bed. She figured he'd find her, but this was amusing, and he'd be hard put to drag her out of here.

Keith smirked.
"I have to go soon, a few minutes actually. I'll give you money for a cab so you can get home" He said with a small grin.
"I'll see you later Ig, behave yourself" He said, turning and disappearing out the door. He dashed down the street, seeing hsi old friend.
"Hey Sven" He murmured, waving lightly and looking at the vampire. He caught up with his old friend, the two talking and catching up. So far so good. Keith sighed, shaking his head, walking along side Sven, unaware of what was about to happen.
Suddenly a loud hissing noise sounded behind him, and Sven was gone. Keith whirled, wincing as someone hit him. Danm, he had wandered with someone's territory, obviously a powerful someone's. He gasped, barely aware of what was happening as he was pummeled, almost into unconciousness.

He lay on the sidewalk, finally getting up enough strength to hail a cab. He drove home, stunned at what had occured. He glanced at the door, wincing. Roxa and Iggy were gonna flip. He winced, pushing the door open, before collapsing in the front room.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:06 pm

"Shaye!" Vaix laughed as she commented on winning. Then dashed after her with just as much speed, running in the already open door, and looking around briefly to figure out where she was. Where did Shaye always hide? Under the bed. He grinned, lunging up the stairs in one bound, then upon scenting her to be in the room lowered himself to look under the bed with an amused smile. "There you are," he purred, crawling under to get at her.
---
Iggy had finished his tour, and taken a cab home. Roxa had pestered him of course, and he'd had to retreat to his room. He'd stayed there up until Keith came home. He bounded up the stairs, only to see Roxa standing by the door gaping at Keith's limp form. Iggy's eyes widened, and he scurried to Keith's side, pushing Roxa away. She was in shock, useless currently. She always was when things like this happened. Sven, he should have known. He should have just come with Keith... He wrapped his arms around Keith's limp body and hauled him, not without great difficulty, into the living room and onto the couch. Whimpering and wriggling up to Keith's side, laying with him for fear he'd be gone if Iggy left. It was a stupid belief, but Iggy was paranoid over it all the same.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Shaye gasped as Vaix began to try and wriggle under the bed. She timed it until just the right moment, and then bolted again, trying to get away from him. She shot towards the spare room, not sure why, but she wasn´t really thinking, just having fun. Her laughter followed her through the house, and she dashed into the closet, mussing up the bed a bit, so it looked like she was under it.

Keith winced, so zoned out he wasn´t sure what was going on. Someone, Iggy? was dragging him, it hurt like hell, but he didn´t really say anything. He gasped insuprise, bright blue eyes flickering open to look at the vampire curled around him.
"Ig?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Vaix laughed as Shaye gasped in surprise, then just as he'd completely been submersed under the bed, Shaye bolted out. He could hear her laughing as she ran away, and rolled his eyes with a soft sigh. Backing out slowly, then bolting after her, wandering after the sound of Shaye's laughter into the spare room. He glanced at the bed curiously, wandering over to it and lowering his head to look under the bed. Not there. He frowned in puzzlement, then wandered around curiously. He knew she was in the room, and he could always sniff he out, but he did consider it cheating after all, so no. He'd just have to look like everyone else.
---
Iggy jumped as Keith gasped suddenly and jumped back into full consciousness. He looked up at Keith with big, round, worried looking, innocent purple eyes as he mentioned his name. "Keith, are you okay? What happened to you?" He sat up from being curled up against Keith's chest, head tilted to one side curiously, yet he still held a worried expression. "Was it Sven? Did he set you up?"
Roxa had wandered into the room, she looked scared, a bit out of it. Iggy was doing all the asking for her, and Keith seemed to be okay now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:48 pm

Shaye stopped laughing as Vaxi came down the hall. She held her breath, waiting to be discovered, which she knew would happen, regardless of her ability to hide. She sighed, smiling lightly and moving deèper into the closet, hiding behind a big bedspread. She heard Vaix searchng and knew he was looking the human way, no smell.

Keith winced, gods he hurt
"Sven? No, Ig, he was fine, we wandered into a nest basically. I forgot some vamps aren´t nomadic. They attacked, Sven took off. I didn´t even know what hit me" He said, wincing and trying to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 9:41 pm

Vaix smiled, wandering around the room carefully, listening for any laughter, or movement. He heard small shuffling only for an instant, then silence once more. There was only once place left that Shaye could fit in, and that was the closet. He opened the door curiously looking around for her. Holding his breath as he listened, then wandered around pushing things aside as he searched for her. "Shaye?" he asked curiously, with a slight playful growl.
---
Iggy nodded, understanding Keith's explanation. So there was a rooted vampire nearby, or maybe even an entire cult, and Keith had gotten in their way. He watched Keith try to sit, the gripped his arm and pulled him gently to assist him in doing so. "Do you think you'll be okay Keith? Do you need something?" He watched Roxa nod, ready to get something if Keith need it. He appeared to be covered in minor bites and scratches, some painful-looking bruises, but not too much a vampire couldn't handle on their own.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:14 am

Shaye narrowed her eyes as Vaix began to push things back. Tensing, she lunged forward suddenly, catching him in the chest and sending the two of them spiraling onto the guest bed.
"Gotcha" She said, straddling him lightly and laughing. This was fun, had she been mortal, she would never have been able to take Vaix out, not in a million years. Well, even now she wasn´t able to take him out, as he was stronger then her, just able to suprise him.

Keith laughed, "I´m fine Ig, I´ve had worse, way worse" He forced his aching body into a sitting position. Stretching he winced, but already everything but the bites were healing. The bites would scar, he knew that, vampire venom was one of the few things that could really hurt them, not kill, just leave a mark.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Vaix gasped as Shaye jumped at him and pushed him back against the guest bed. He was still for a second or two, taken by surprise, then he looked up at Shaye and laughed at her. He shifted a bit, breathing lightly as she sat on his gut, not that he minded, she didn't weigh a lot, and did nothing to interfere with his breathing, which he didn't need in the first place. He tried to sit up, but do to the spot Shaye sat in he could not, and fell back again, laying still and watching her with admiring blue eyes. "Are you going to let me up?" he asked curiously, tilting his head in an endearing way to her.
---
Iggy sighed as Keith shrugged his wounds off. He checked the older vampire over anyways. The minor scratches had all but healed at this point, but the bites remained, though most didn't bleed, and the ones that did were minor. He licked blood from Keith's arm over a nasty bite momentarily, then sighed again. "Yeah I guess you are fine..." not that he didn't want Keith to be okay, Keith just tended to make things seem less vital, so you had to make sure he was in-fact okay.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Shaye looked thoughtful for a momen before shaking her head. "Nope" She teased bending to press her lips to his. "Why are you complaining? It's not everyday a girl stradles you" She siad pointedly.

Keith smirked at Iggy.
"If you don't trust me, feel free to look me over" He said stripping off his shirt and revealing the worse injuries.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:45 pm

"No it's not," Vaix chuckled back. He watched her curiously, then laying back in a relaxed way, giving a soft sigh that seemed to make his entire stomach cave in. He watched her curiously with his head against the bed sheets.
---
Iggy was grateful for Keith to take off his shirt, where the worst had been done. It wasn't too bad, some nasty wounds near his heart could be patched up, but other than that he was okay. He glanced at Roxa and muttered, "get me a bandage for these please?" He watched her sigh in relief to be of some help and dash off to get what Iggy'd asked for. Iggy looked to Keith and gave a soft sigh. "I told you you needed me to protect you," he teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 6:10 am

As Vaix did weird things with his stomach, Shaye lost balance and pitched forward a bit tumbling to the bed. Laughing she sat Up brushing her fingers through her thick, dark hair and smiling at him. She stretched, arching her back before floppin down, almost tiredly.

Keith rolled his eyes at iggy. He really didn't care about the injuiries though no one ever trusted his assesment of his injuries. "Bandages? What for?" Keith protests.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Vaix laughed as Shaye fell off him, watching her sit up and sitting up himself. He arched a brow at her, watching her flop back down on the bed tiredly and chuckled again softly. "Sleepy girl," he purred to her. Laying back down beside her and watching her curiously.
---
Iggy rolled his eyes at Keith's protesting, watching Roxa come back with some large band-aids, big enough to cover the wounds that bled. "Just to help you heal Keith, and to help keep the house blood stain free..." He peeled away the plastic sheet covering the glue and the pad, then applied it to the worst of Keith's minor wounds. Once he'd finished, he smiled up to Roxa, who had calmed at this point. "Thanks," he watched her go sit down in the recliner after giving his a quick kiss to the cheek.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:27 pm

Shaye nodded, yawning tiredly and cuddling against him. Her eyes flickered and she shut them asleep in seconds. She curled up around Vaix exahusted, she loved cuddling and with Vaix it was perfect.

Keith rolled his eyes, "Thanks doc" He grumbled and flopping against the couch. He rubbed his eyes tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Vaix watched her curl against him and fall asleep again. He smiled, it seemed, after everything, he'd managed to be victorious about staying in bed today. He kissed her lightly, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. Though she was a vampire, he still saw her as a fragile being, which was why all his actions were always gentle to her.
---
Iggy frowned a bit at Keith's reply, "you're welcome, but you know perfectly well fifteen-year-olds don't get to be doctors..." He hated that, he wasn't even old enough to get a learners for driving...he was still just a child, and it sucked more than most people would ever know.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Shaye smiled on her sleep. She cuddled against Vaix, yawning and sighing. She shivered lightly not cold, just content and she wanted him to hold her tighter. A small smile curled onto her lips just resting in Vaix's arms. She laughed mentally, realizing that they were still in the guest room. She preferred her and Vaix's room.

Keith sighed, "I know Iggy" He said, arching an eyebrow at the younger brother. He yawned, obviously tired, he was more worn out the. He cared to admit.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Vaix couldn't care less where they were. Even if they were in the guest room instead of their own room, he wasn't about to disturb the peace by moving. He yawned a wide mouthed, teeth revealing, yet content yawn. Then curled himself even closer to Shaye as he normally did, he liked to be close, because it seemed he could never be close enough to her.
---
Iggy watched Keith yawn, purred lightly, then muttered, "why don't you go to sleep Keith? No one here will stop you." He himself wasn't interested in the least over sleep. In fact, he wanted to go outside, run off steam. He figured it was Keith's fatigue.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:46 am

Shaye smiled against Vaix's chest, if there was one thing she enjoyed it was when he held her like this. Even asleep she was aware of all his movements, probably due to her insane new senses. A small sigh escape the sleeping girl as she was pulled deeper into sleep. Weird dreams began to crowd her and a light shudder ran through her now stiff body.

Keith nodded, zombie like. Yawning he collasped onto th couch, still shirtless and proceeded to pass out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Vaix felt her sturr lightly, hearing her sigh and breath, watching her smile so warmly. He was glad she was so content. He wanted her to be, and he'd give anything to keep her this happy for the rest of their lives. He kissed her lightly, a hand rubbing her back and he curled against her. He paused as he felt her shudder, he blinked sleepily, and tilted his head to watch Shaye's face for expressions. He hoped she wasn't having one of her dreams again. He'd sadly grown used to it when she'd first lived with them, her parents had really hurt her mentally and physically, and it wasn't uncommon back then for her to have nightmares, ones that made her scream. Now however, you could only tell by her expressions, and overall body language.
---
Iggy jumped as Keith fell over so suddenly. He frowned to see Keith so exhausted, but he didn't complain against it. He jumped from the couch, energy coursing through him while Roxa demanded he be safe if he was going outside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Shaye winced, her body stiffening even more. She curled up against Vaix, comforted a bit by his presence. Her dreams were vivid, and often she relieved supressed memories. Her fingers spasmed on Vaix's chest, trying to find purchase on the impossibly smooth skin.

Keith yawned, he had a suprise for Iggy later, when h was more awake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 19 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: