Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:42 am

Vaix bared his fangs at Micheal's comments, his hand balled to a fist, which as soon as the werewolf had finished, was thrown at his face, landing hard right under his eye and beside his nose, with a thunderous noise to make the birds fly from their trees. He grinned mockingly at Micheal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:11 am

As the fist was flung at him Michael let out a loud thundering snarl. His pupils grew at least three times in size. In about two heart beats, Michael was changing, growing fur and claws, and reaching a new height of 8'7ft. His fur ruffled on the back of his neck as he raised a enermous paw and bowled it into Vaix, with a full force. A werewolf was much stronger than a vampire, and Michael knew this
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:17 am

Vaix gasped, stumbling back as the large paw taken to his own face, the wolf was taller than him, despite his own above average height, he wasn't sure he liked that. He regained balance and hissed sharply at the wolf that loomed before him. To attack from below would be death itself, it was a matter of getting on top of the wolf, which was not as easily thought as done. He tensed, eyes darting over the creature again and again until finally, he bolted towards the creature, as if to ram him head on, then gracefully, almost without any effort, he jumped straight up, many feet into the air, directly above the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:27 am

Michael snarled, crouching as Vaix got back up and sprang overhead. Glaring Michael leapt up jaws agape, like a shark. He flew up at Vaix, claws outstreched and teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:41 am

Vaix snarled as the wolf joined him in the air. He twisted spinelessly to avoid the jaws that seemed to part for his demise, gripping onto the wolf's back and swinging himself around so that he was crouched upon the beast, gripping the scruff of it's neck like a harness, the other hand stretched up in a fashion as if he were ridding a bull.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:54 am

Like a cat, Michael twisted in the air; his tail twirling as he came to a landing on his feet. He smiled, thinking of what they had taught him in the fire department when he had worked there. Stop. Michael became completly still and inhaled sharply. Drop. Quickly, he dropped to the ground. Roll. Giving a another smile, the wolf rolled ontop of Vaix; letting his weight of 487lbs smother the vampire below him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:29 pm

Vaix, upon being smothered, felt bones crack under the wolf weight, mostly his ribs, thankfully not his spine or skull, out of pure instinct he held on, with each roll, upon the points were he was not under the wolf, the bones reconnected themselves. His hands tightened, nails sinking deep into the flesh he held, his mouth parted, and he sunk his teeth deep into the wolf's neck, wincing as once again weight was thrown onto him, and bones cracked all over again, however, the blood he was taking from the living creature not only healed him, but insured a slow success in battle.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Michael screamed in pain as the teeth sunk into him. He closed his eyes and pressed harder until finally he got up and shook; flinging the vampire off his back.
Baring his teeth agian, Michael crouched his head low and snorted.

Aries looked over at Michael then to Iggy.
"Uhh should we stop them?" He whispered, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:40 pm

Vaix gasped as he was flung from the wolf, he twisted, ignoring the crying complaints from his rib cage and whole body, and landed neatly on his feet, taking a light step back, as recovered from the whole rolling thing. He let out a short breath of air, the wound in the wolf's neck was deep, he'd made sure of it, though in comparison, Vaix was in far worse condition. There was blood leaking from his mouth as he breathed from blood filled lungs, in a way, as he swallowed it back down, he was drinking his own blood, which helped him recover very quickly. He glanced at Shaye, smiling at her to show her he was fine, adrenaline pumping through his body, making him want to move, run, just...go. He stared at the giant wolf, waiting for his response as the beats slowly bleed.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:21 pm

Michael winced in pain at the deep gasp in his neck. However, not a sound or compliant was made from the wolf as he leapt again at Vaix; teeth sinking into the vampire's arm.
Michael growled, wiping his head from side to side in the death shake; not hard enough to rip the vampire's arm off but not light enough either.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:06 pm

Vaix jumped back out of instinct as the wolf lunged forward, taking his arm and keeping him close, the wolfs mouth was big, as where the teeth, and compared to Vaix's lean arm, there was little that kept the fangs from going all the way through. He grinned his teeth, glaring at the wolf, as he was flung from side to side due to his light weight and the furiosity of the wolf's movements. With his free hand he gripped the arm, trying to keep it located in it's socket. He hissed at he werewolf, eyes flashing red for a moment, then he lunged at the wolf close face, free hand abandoning the arm, and going to try and pry the mouth off of his arm as he pressed his feet to the wolfs chest and considered the idea of gouging out one of his eyes. However, the idea seemed to barbaric for what the whole fight was about, wait... what was it about? A rather clueless look came upon Vaix's face as he looked at the wolf, "hey," he asked curiously, ignoring the pain as if having his arm riped apart was nothing, "what are we fighting about?"
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:31 pm

Michael's mouth was pryed and he too leapt back until the vampire procedded to ask him what they were fighting about.
The wolf stared at Vaix, unsure aswell. He thought for a momement; or two before shrugging his big shoulders and swaying his head back and forth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Keith glanced at Aries.
"I'm not sure we can" He murmured, watching the vampire and werewolf battle. Shaye had hidden her face in her hands, completely horrified it seemed.
Tensing the vampire glanced at the werewolf, "Unless, of course, you're willing to put yourself between those two" He murmured. He breathed a sigh of relief when they stopped, watching them closely. He wasn't sure if the figtht really was over.

Shaye peeked through her fingers, watching, waiting, and then, as suddenly as it began, they seemed to stop.
"Is it done?" She asked, her voice catching in her throat a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Vaix frowned, his arm was bleeding badly, blood still pooled from the corners of his mouth, though he was healing as they spoke. He glanced at Shaye, she looked horrified, and he had no desire to make her feel so freaked out. He gave a light gentlemanly bow to the wolf, then turned and walked back to Shaye, the injured arm hanging lifelessly from it's socket, obviously broken. Though the bone had by this point, reconnected, the muscles were still stranding themselves back together. He wandered over to her, ignoring Keith and Aries, taking one of the hands she'd hid behind, then leaning forward to kiss her with bloody lips. "I'm fine," he whispered gently to her, "are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Shaye let Vaix kiss her, suprised by the blood on his lips. Pulling back, she sighed, "I guess" She murmured, glancing at his arm and wincing. He looked so beat up, though Michale didn't look much better. She buried her face in his shoulder, careful to stay away from his beat up arm, not wanting to hurt him.
"Are you sure you're alright?" She asked softly, peeking up at him with green eyes. She was struggling to keep from crying, she so just wanted to go to her new house, with Vaix, leave drama behind.
"Can we go home?" She asked, her voice baby soft.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Vaix smiled, "of course we can." He noticed her concerns for his arm, the look in her eyes, her restraint from crying was obvious to him, and he sighed. Lifting the good hand and placing it gently to her cheek. "Shaye," he whispered gently, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like this." He flexed the injured hand, wincing a bit as he did, yet at the same time forcing the muscles to connect more securely together. Then he lifted his hand and placed both to her face. "See?" he muttered gently, "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding her head, before resting against him again. She was still stressed, worried, and seeing him fighting that monster had done nothing for her state of mind. She glanced up at him, kissing his lips, needing the comfort right now.
"Good" She breathed, sighing and shaking her head, "I just want to get out of here" She was still excited about seeing her new house, living there, with Vaix.
She sighed, letting a stray tear leak from her perfect eyes, before leaning back and rubbing it away. She needed to get out of here, move into her new home, not have to deal with drama.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Vaix smiled sadly at her as she let a tear fall from her face, he felt an overpowering wave of guilt. making the small half step closer to her he wrapped his arms around her, despite the other ones relocating, it was still sore, touching anything caused a zip of pain to shoot up to his shoulder, however, he was ignoring it for Shaye, the last thing she needed was to see him in great discomfort. He kissed her cheek lightly, then lay his head on her shoulder as she lay her head on his. "Sorry," he mumbled again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Shaye sighed, "Don't apologize, you don't have anything to apologize for" She murmured, sighing. Keith coughed, akwardly, and shook his head.
Shaye glanced up at him, narrowing her eyes. "Shush" She teased, glancing at Aries and sighing. She didn't mind him, even if he was a werewolf, his friend however, she wasn't overly fond of at the moment.
"So now what?" She murmured, glancing at Keith, who shrugged.
"Well, we could leave, we'll have to run though, seeing as our taxi has been, well, flattened basically" He shot Michale a glance, before looking at Aries, "Is that alright? If we just leave?" He was tempted to ask the younger werewolf to join them, having, in a brief time, grown fond of him.

OOC:: Wait for Sullivan =]
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Michael had changed back into a human by now, and the only thing blocking his ya know, what the taxi he stood infront of. He was looking up at the sky as Keith spoke to Aries.

Aries looked at Keith.
"Yeah you guys can leave I guess." He said, shrugging; trying not to look upset or anything. "It is whatever you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Vaix gave a nod to Shaye, looking at Keith and muttering. "We could just drive the taxis. We know how, and we're not helpless to drive them on our own.." Running would be quicker, but with all their stuff, driving would be more efficient. He glanced back at Micheal, then to Aries, then to Keith and Shaye again. He kissed Shaye's cheek, sitting on the car's hood and pulling her into his lap as he waited for someone to say or do something to help them along.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Michael looked at the head vampire and then down the street.
He then leaned back and sighed.
"Whatever you do, don't take a left down that street. If you thought fighting me was difficult; then just wait till you meet up with the punks down there."
He rolled his eyes.
"They are real tough, and they gang up on you and everything."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:15 am

Keith nodded at Michale, "Thanks" He murmured, before glancing at Aries. He noticed the hurt look on the werewolf's face and sighed.
"You know, you guys are welcome to come with us. I mean, I don't have a problem with it, and I have extra space in my place now, since Shaye and Vaix bought their own home" He murmured, smiling slightly.
Glancing at Vaix he nodded.
"Yea, I know, however, thanks to Michale, and Shaye, the engine of this taxi is completely bent out of shape" He nodded at the one they were currently sitting on.

Shaye leaned back, resting her head on Vaix's shoulder, content not to say anything now. To much drama, to much stuff. She cradled her arm in her lap, absentmindedly, watching Keith converse with the werewolves.
"Whoops" She murmured, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:53 pm

Vaix nodded in understanding, the idea of bending it back would only create more problems for the taxi than before, so it wasn't worth it. He shuddered a bit at the idea of taking the werewolves along, and was suddenly glade they weren't going by car, the smell of dog would be over powering for him. He lapped an arm over Shaye's shoulers, glancing at the street advised they don't go down. He wondered curiously what was lurking there, then decided it was best to just not even go there. He glanced at Keith, waiting for his decision on the matters, and for Aries reply to Keith's offer.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:16 pm

Michael laughed at Keith's suggestions.
"Yes. I will come, you'll need my protection for all those french vampires and werewolves." he flicked his hand then looked at Aries.
"And he'll come too." Michael spoke. "Just because he has to stay around me."
Stretching, Michael then looked around.
"Lead the way leeches." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 11 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: