Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Shaye sighed, "English" She corrected Michale.
"Vaix and I are going to France, Keith however, is going to London" She slipped off the hodd of the taxi, gesturing at Roxa and Iggy to get out.
"Although, now it sounds like you guys might end up moving in up the street or something" She murmured, glancing at Keith, who seemed to like that particular idea.

"Yea, maybe. We'll find a place. I can always buy one, don't worry, it won't be next door" He teased Shaye, perhaps he and the others should go to France, despite his time on this earth, he had never lived there.
"in fact, I do believe we will" He smiled, glancing at Aries and Michale, "I don't believe we need that much protection, we are capable of taking care of ourselves, however, as friends, I suppose, you're welcome"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:23 pm

Vaix gave a nod, watching them converse, then looking over as Iggy slipped neatly from the car, and Roxa followed more cautiously, holding Iggy's pale hand in her own. He smiled lightly at the sight of Roxa being so shaken, he never figured her to be one so easily intimidated, then again, this was her first encounter with werewolves. Vaix looked to Iggy for a spit second, had no thoughts on him and looking back to Aries, stretched out a hand and muttered, "I don't believe we've been introduced yet, my name's Vaixentrous, but I'm called Vaix for short, and yourself?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Ellis
Verifier
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:17 pm

"Oh trust me with those London Werewolves, you'll need out help." Michael said, rolling his eyes. He then looked as Vaix introduced himself.
"I"m Michael and this little squid here is Aries." he said.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:22 pm

"Pleasure," Vaix muttered back calmly, giving Shaye a playing squeeze towards him with the arm he had over her shoulder, then he sighed and looked to the rest of the gang. "Should we be off then? We don't want to miss all the plains..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:27 pm

Keith sighed, "Well, France here we come. I can always buy more tickets at the airport" He murmured to Vaix, though he nodded and took off, running in the direction the Taxi's had been headed. From previous experience, he knew the werewolves could keep up, so he had no issue with that.

Shaye smiled and laced her fingers with Vaix's, following along after Keith. Her dark hair streamed out over her shoulder, and she grinned joyfully. Running was one of the few things she loved, and this was pure magic, running with her soul mate, it felt right.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:31 pm

Ooc: I'm guessing Sullivan has lost interest in this one...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:52 pm

OOC: Yea, we should just continue on as before. Shaye and Vaix heading to their house, Keith, Roxa and Iggy heading for their new place.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Ooc: Yeah. Soo...you start or I?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:27 pm

OOC:: You =]
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:48 pm

OOC:: Bump =]
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Ooc: I'll give Sullivan's chars an outro excuse, so that if he does return, he can make something up to bring his characters back...
bic;
Upon the werewolves destroying the taxi, and Keith's agreeing on running, the vampire family had gathered their things, and were now ready to depart. The werewolves had been unable to accompany them, due to their pack 'howling' for their return. Now, with things held in one hand, and Shaye's hand in the other, he was set to run towards Paris. He gave Shaye a light smile, then gave Keith a nod, and was off with his girl. He smiled as the wind pushed back his hair and clothes, making them hug his body as he ran with Shaye. He'd guessed this was her first time actually running so fast, so his pass was considerably slow considering the speeds he could reach, until Shaye got the hang of it. Iggy and Roxa were following from behind, keeping close, and Keith was beside, and slightly in front of him as they ran. He smiled, looking to Shaye for her thoughts on her first attempt at ever running so fast.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Keith watched the werewolves take off, a small smile on his face as he watched everyone. Soon enough however, he, Roxa and Iggy would be going their own way, just for a little while, and Shaye and Vaix would be off to France to start their own life.

Shaye smiled, eyes growing wide as they ran. She had yet to do this, and it was completely amazing. A small grin pulled up the corners of her mouth, she couldn't believe how amazing this was. She glanced at Vaix, squeezing his hand. This was insane, it shouldn't be possible, but well, now, now it was happening. Eventually Keith slowed, "Alright, this is where we go seperate ways. Call us when you get to France" He wrapped his arms around Shaye, kissing her cheek. He threw his arm over Vaix's shoulder, squeezing his friend, and he had a sneaking suspicion, brother-in-law, eventually of course, quickly.
"Behave" He teased, watching Iggy and Roxa say 'goodbye' of cours eit wasn't permanent or anything, but it would be a few weeks before they say Shaye and Vaix again.
"Bye" Shaye said, returning Keith's kiss.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Vaix slowed as Keith did, smiling as Keith said his farewells, "and you take care Keith. Keep those two in line." He pointed to Roxa and Iggy with a smirk, then threw an arm over Shaye's shoulder, keeping her close as Roxa took Keith's place, hugging Vaix warmly, then doing the same to Shaye, "I wish you the best in your new place guys. Visit us sometime, we won't be to far off." He smiled warmly, yet sadly to see them go, then stepped back to push Iggy forward. The younger vampire hung his head looking up at Vaix almost menacingly due to the way he held himself. "Bye then, I guess. Be seeing you..." He did not touch he brother, no hug, nothing, however, when he went to Shaye he did give her a hug despite his bad mood. "Bye Shaye", he muttered, looking up at her with a soft smile, the best he could pull off, then kissed her cheek sweetly and let Roxa take his hand and pull him back over to her.
Vaix have a nod to them smiling lightly despite Iggy's mopey goodbye, then he looked to Shaye and muttered, "ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Keith sighed, tossing an arm over Iggy's shoulder, before nodding.
"See you" He nodded for the others to follow him as he disappeared towards England. He shook his head, enjoying the act of running, the feeling was incredible.

"Bye Roxa" Shaye said, hugging her friend tightly, and smiling at Iggy.
"See you Ig, place has a basement for you, so come visit' She returned the cheek kiss, and nodded at Vaix.
"Bye" She called watching them leave, she felt a small tug, knowing she'd miss her family, Keith most of all, but she had Vaix, and their adventure was just starting.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Roxa ran in the back of the group, Iggy in the middle, closer to Keith. She noticed the way Iggy glanced back at Shaye and Vaix while they left, and felt bad for him. It must be hard to leave your brother, and adopted sister behind, she knew Iggy did love Shaye, not like Vaix did, but as a family sort of love, from the beginning he'd been shoved away due to Vaix's almost 'claim', over her, so now leaving her all together was probably tough for him. She ran along, enjoying the speed, same as Keith seemed to, and raced along towards their new home, eager to see it at this point.
---
Vaix waited for the goodbyes to end, he waited calmly until their family had become blurrs on the horizon, then took Shaye's hand, kissing her cheek, and walked calmly towards their own route, slowly picking up speed to their previous speed of running. He let the wind blow his hair and clothes against him, make his eyes water a bit, though the wind resistance they had was far greater than a mortals, he kept Shaye's hand with him, allowing her to pick a speed she was comfortable with as they ran to the nearest airport.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:19 pm

Keith slowed as they approached an airport. He smiled, looking at Iggy and seeing that the little vampire was visibly upset.
"You okay Ig?" He asked softly, gently giving Iggy a squeeze. Of course he didn't over do it, considering that woud just make Iggy worse. He led the way towards the airport, stepping inside and immediately approaching a counter to buy tickets. It would only be about a two hour plane ride, but like Vaix, Keith detested planes.
"Here we are" He said, handing Roxa and Iggy tickets and passports. He had give Vaix, Shaye's passport, and Vaix had always carried his own.

Shaye let Vaix set the pace, she was truely enjoying running, but she was also not very good at it. She smiled as they slowed, running her fingers through her hair to get the knots out.
"Do we have to get plane tickets?" She asked, her voice soft, breathless.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:49 pm

Iggy slowed as they came to the airport, upon Keith's hug, he lay he head on the older vampire's shoulder a minute, and as he backed off he muttered, "I'm fine." He followed after Keith to the counter, taking his passport and ticket as it was handed to him, Roxa doing the same. Roxa looked excited, and Iggy would be as well. He did love planes, unlike Keith and Vaix, he found them to be a marvelous experience. He took Keith's hand instantly as it became available, forcing himself to be more upbeat despite his own negativity due to Roxa's excitement to the new house.
---
Vaix shook his head, "our old ones expired when the plane took ff without us. We need new ones, but I do have you're passport however." He handed Shaye her passport, having his own with him, he walked calmly into the airport, to the counter, buying the tickets to the next flight to Paris. Then walking over to the waiting room with Shaye, handing her her ticket as he did.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Keith smiled as Iggy grabbed his hand. Iggy tended to get this way with him, and he realy didn't mind. He smiled, Roxa was beaming, which was fairly normal when it came to stuff like this.
"Excited?" He teased her lightly. He sighed, walking towards the security line. This was one thing he hated security sucked.

Shaye nodded, "Ah" She took her passport and smiled as he handed her her new ticket.
"This will be fun" She murmured, taking his hand happily. She missed her brother already, but that was only natural she supposed, and plus, once they got to France, he was only a two hour train ride away.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Roxa smiled broadly to Keith at his question. "Of course, I've never been to London before. That's were you grew up wasn't it Iggy? During Monarchy?" She smiled as Iggy looked up at her, gave a weak smile and a half nod, "yeah, seven hundred years ago, which was how long I've been away from it. I wonder how much it's changed...no more dirt roads I guess, or knights..." Iggy had actually been a prince of England, however, his sickened state as a mortal prevented his ever taking the crown, Vaix had had a different father than him, so his brother had carried no royal blood. That had tightened his knot for a long time when he was human, now it seemed he'd gotten over most of it. Iggy clung tight to Keith's hand, then asked the tall vampire, "you didn't grow up in England right? It was Greece?" He couldn't really remember, but he seemed to recall Keith being around for the viking raids.
---
The both of them got through security unstopped, and were now sitting in a chair, waiting for their plane to be called. He knew Shaye missed her brother, but he'd be close by, and he was sure her missing him would fade a bit when she got to their new house in Paris.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Keith smiled, "Yea, Greece" He smiled, "Vikings and all that" Keith had been a viking, despite being born in Greece, he had been born before Vaix and Iggy though, he had been a vampire while he had been a viking, which was fairly amazing, he had quiet enjoyed it.
"England's nice, though I haven't been there in about two hundred years" He smiled, he knew Iggy adn Vaix's pasts, but he didn't know if Roxa did, so he didn't bother to bring it up. He sighed, moving forward and going through security, thankful that he hadn't 'beeped'.

Shaye sighed, leaning against Vaix. Watching people walk by with a facinated gaze. She had set off the security thing, though she anticipated they had deliberately set it off, due to her appearance, more so then her actually having anything metal on her. She smiled at Vaix, resting against his side comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Iggy frowned, "lots happens in two hundred years. I hope it hasn't changed too too much. I wonder if my house is still there..." He had lived in a large building, almost church-like due to all the stained glass windows. He wouldn't be surprised if it was on display, and he wouldn't mind seeing it again, his home. Iggy also got through security without any troubles, as did Roxa. The young vampire did not know Iggy or Vaix's past, beyond the fact Vaix had sold his soul to a demon for his brother's demise, she was clueless. He wasn't surprised when she chimed in that she also hoped his house was still standing so that she may see it for herself. He sighed lightly, flinching a bit at the lats memory he'd had in that house, he'd been absolutely emotionless, even in seeing his mothers murdered body on the ground, he'd needed a happy soul before he'd ever weeped over her death.
---
Vaix sighed as the alarm went off for Shaye, almost a predictable event. He watched with a slight frown as they lead Shaye over to a metal tray, asking her to empty her pockets. If she insisted she had nothing, which he was sure she did, they'd have to search her. He stood slightly irritated as he watched the guards wait almost eagerly for her to protest. He crossed his arms, but did nothing more, waiting patiently for them to finish, seeing as how he could do nothing without causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Keith glanced at Iggy, "Probably is, it was two hundred years ago when Vaix and I went" He said with a casual shrug. He noted Iggy's expression and sighed, giving the younger vampire a squeeze, he knew that his mother's death had upset him, but he had been unable to express it. Vaix on the other hand was almost gleeful at her demise, mainly due to his own parental issues. Then there was Keith. Roxa didn't know much of his history either. He had been born in Greece, before the 'appearance of christ', tried his hand at being a viking, then had had some issues, slavery, with a vampire named Sara and her 'royal' family. They had seen fit to enslave and control other vampires through magic, this of course had happened to Keith, until he had escaped, thus upon meeting Vaix and joining up with the vampire. He had been rather ecstatic at the time, and he and Vaix were close, brother close.

Shaye sighed, emptying her empty pockets, though of course a search ensued, finally, with nothing to hold her over, they let the girl go.
"Finally" She mumbled, walking over to Vaix and slipping her arms around him. She quiet hated her apperance sometimes, she often had issues like this. She sighed, running her fingers through her hair, a small frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Iggy glanced up at Keith as the vampire gave his hand a squeeze, he smiled softly. Keith was right, to this day he did mourn his mother's death, Vaix had taken it as an almost leap to freedom, though it was technically not his mother's fault, but more his that Vaix had been turned into and almost maid for his brother. Of course Vaix had felt resentment to both of them, Iggy could see that, but it didn't stop his hurting over his own brother killing the women that had looked after him through all his days of sickness. It had not been until a long while before Iggy had met up with Keith and Vaix again. God, what a day that'd been, Vaix had thought he too had been slaughtered by his wrath. Vaix had been more than enraged to see Iggy alive and well for eternity. Iggy had had to flee from Vaix many times before his presence had finally been accepted, mostly thanks to Keith. He watched Roxa smile and become excited at the idea that she could see Iggy's house, it was not in London however, more off to the point of the Island, in a smaller, less popular town.
---
Vaix sighed in relief as Shaye finally came back to him, watching other men run their hands over her to 'check' her was frustration beyond belief when you could do nothing to stop it. "No kidding," he muttered to her comment calmly, kissing her forehead, taking her hand from her hair, then leading her to a seat so that they may wait for the plane to be called. He didn't like planes, the idea of having someone else fly for you scared him, it always had. He hide it for now however, his plane phobia was embarrassing in his mind.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Keith glanced at Iggy, a small sigh escaping him as he sat on a chair, waiting for the plane. It had taken him forever to convince Vaix to let Iggy stay with them, though he knew that it was, at this point, more of Raven's influence over Vaix that made him hate his brother. Thankfully though, they wouldn't be seeing Raven anytime soon. She had only reliquinshed the shared body back to Vaix about thirty years ago. Poor Roxa had been terrified of her, but well, they didn't have to worry about that for awhile now. He sighed, wondering how Shaye'd react to the demon, he doubted it'd go over well, but he'd cross that bridge when they got there.

Shaye smiled, settling herself in a chair next to Vaix.
"Ridiculous" She agreed, shaking her head and taking his hand, squeezing it reassuringly. She knew he hated flying, though he'd never bring it up. She closed her eyes, not tired, just resting, listening to all the people move about, talking. Airpirts were incredibly noisy in her mind, as she had still not learned to accomdate her new senses yet.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Iggy sat on the chair next to Keith, still holding his hand tight, ignoring the curious stared people gave as they walked by. Roxa was leaning against Iggy's shoulder, purring, which was seriously draining him down. He didn't comment though, because there was nothing he could do that was polite. He knew they'd have a long time to go before Raven made her appearance again. Next time Shaye would experience her, which he'd thought over a bit here and there, but hadn't like what he'd seen, and would usually drop the subject.
---
Vaix watched Shaye lean against him and smiled lightly, wrapping an arm over her welcomingly as she lay against him, resting. He watched her with a loving look in his eyes, to shy even the prettiest, most secure girl. He did love Shaye, sometimes so much he wondered how he could possibly ever survive a minute without her at his side. He kissed her forehead lightly, as close to her as the seats allowed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 12 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: