Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:40 pm

Vaix watched Shaye wince, and knew instantly she was having a bad dream. He felt her fingers spasm against his chest, seeming to want to grip onto him. He sighed softly, he wouldn't wake her, because she'd been tired, and who was he to deprive her sleep just because of a bad dream that would most likely just pass anyways? He took one of her hands instead, sighing lightly, kissing her cheek, wrapping his free arm tight around her, pulling her close to him. He did wish she wouldn't have nightmares, poor Shaye. It seemed that no matter what she'd always be haunted by her abused past...
---
Iggy sighed in frustration as Roxa gripped his shoulders and forced eye contract with him, demanding he be safe, not leave the yard...etc etc... he wasn't a child anymore, despite his body's appearance, despite his maturity, he had the experience and insight to keep himself safe after hundreds of years of being hunted. He bounced lightly under Roxa's hands as she kept him restrained.
"Iggy," she growled, still waiting for his reply even after the roll of his eyes that showed he could care less.
"Fine fine, I'll be safe. No talking to strangers, look both ways before crossing the street, don't do drugs... I know all this stuff already Roxa." He grumbled not able to suppress his smile that clearly showed otherwise, despite the truth of the matter...Roxa seemed to want to go with the smile. He moaned as she began lecturing him on safety again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:48 pm

Shaye winced, though relaxed slightly as Vaix held her. She needed that, the reassurance. She shuddered a few times, arching her back as she imagined her six year old self trying desperately avoid the strike of the belt. A wordless cry suddenly poured forth from the sleeping girl, tears erupting from her eyes and pouring down her pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:00 pm

Vaix winced at her cry, but the tears was the last straw for him. He sat up, looking at Shaye's sobbing figure with sad, almost scared eyes. Though Shaye wasn't in any danger, he was stilled concerned and worried for her mental health. "Shaye!" he gasped to her, "wake up. It's okay, it's not real. Come on Shaye." He shook her shoulder lightly to attempt to wake her, worried eyes watching her sadly as she cried.
---
As soon as Roxa finished he was out the door before she could even attempt confirming things with him. He knew she meant well, but really, she could be a pain in the ass sometimes. He bounced around the yard, literally twirling around and jumping into the air playfully. Jumped and twisting in the air at a feeble attempt to catch a bird that flew low by his head. He didn't know what he would have done with it had he caught it, it was just something to do for now. He wandered after the bird, watching it perch on a tree not far from his yard, jumping the fence with ease and running after it without a care about getting lost.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:11 pm

Shaye jerked awake, still sobbing loudly. Her eyes were wide, terrified.
"Dont hit me" She gasped suddenly realizing where she was. "Oh Vaix" She said Staring at him, wide eyed. She pitched forward collapsing against him. "So-sorry" she sobbed against his chest. Feeling awful for whatever had happened. "It was so vivid, like they were yelling at me, hitting me, again" She whimpered. Instinctively reaching back and touching the thick, ropey scars that covered her entire back. When asleep she couldn't hold th shift they covered them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Vaix winced at her don't hit me comment, as she came to him he sighed and wrapped his arms around her. "Shh, Shaye." He didn't want her to apologise, there was nothing for her to apologise for, poor thing. He listened to her go on about her dream, like so many others he'd heard from her. All of them almost always the same as that, or like it to detail. There was always someone hitting her, always a member of her family, old or new. He felt her shift to touch the scars on her back and closed his eyes, rocking her gently. Taking her hand away from there and holding her close. "It's alright Shaye," he whispered to her softly. "It wasn't real, I'm here. I never left, I would never let anything hurt you..." Unfortunately, he couldn't protect her from herself and the haunting images in her mind, the memories that would always linger...
---
Iggy'd chased the bird a fair distance, when the house became to far away for his comfort, he did begin to wander back. He had a sort of photographic memory, he remembered things easily. Very easily, so he never truly got lost. Even if he wasn't paying attention, he remembered certain landmarks to help him return home safely, or at least the way he'd come.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Shaye let herself be comforted by Vaix, it was good, helpful. "I know" she murmured and sighed. She rubbed her eyes looking at him as he took her hand away from her back. She smiled wordlessly at him, relieved to know he was here, with her.

Keith had woken up at this point, and was perched on the fence patiently awaiting Iggy. In his hand he held his car keys whistling.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:42 am

Vaix smiled to her softly as she began to calm down. He was glad, he didn't like seeing her so scared, especially in their own house where nothing planned to hurt them. He watched her rub her eyes childishly, not that he minded, he did find it cute. He kissed her forehead lightly and sighed. "You okay now? It was a bad one huh?" He sighed.
---
Iggy wandered around without a care for the time, he did stop when he caught Keith's scent however. He smiled, hurrying his pace until he saw the older vampire perched on the fence with the utmost agility. "Hey Keith," he greeted, "whatcha doing?" He glanced at the keys in Keith's hands, and guessed Keith wanted to take him somewhere. He tilted his head curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Shaye nodded, cuddling up to him, starting to calm. The dreams varied, some were managable, others, not so much. She sighed, resting her head on his chest, lying there contently though she doubted she'd sleep again.

Keith tossed the keys to Iggy.
"Well a couple years back I promised to teach you how to drive, so I'm going to" Keith said smiling at Iggy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Vaix smiled lightly as she cuddled up to him. Poor Shaye, he'd take it away from her if he could. He rubbed her back gently, soothing her nerves by giving her the love she needed. He watched her lay against his chest, breathing slowly as he smiled lovingly to her. She looked more content than sleepy, and who could blame her?
---
Iggy eyes widened as Keith tossed him the keys, which he caught by moving under them and scooping them up with both hands. The look of surprise widened even more however, when Keith explained the purpose of giving him the keys. "Really?" he breathed, then narrowed his eyes, "I thought you said I couldn't learn because it was against the law, and I was too small. I really haven't grown you know." He stretched out his arms and examined himself curiously as if he'd thought he had grown, which was impossible. "What about Roxa?" he smiled, "she'll chew you up and spit you out for putting me behind the wheel." He jumped up onto the fence with Keith, sitting down and letting his legs swing in a carefree way.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Shaye returned Vaix's smile. She closed her eyes though didn't come close to sleeping. She mumbled under her breath for a minute, but she couldn't really be understood.

Keith chuckled. "I was agreeing with Roxs so she didn't kill me. Beside, I don't care anymore, if your good, I'll pull some favors and get you a liscence" Keith said walking towards the garage.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Shaye returned Vaix's smile. She closed her eyes though didn't come close to sleeping. She mumbled under her breath for a minute, but she couldn't really be understood.

Keith chuckled. "I was agreeing with Roxs so she didn't kill me. Beside, I don't care anymore, if your good, I'll pull some favors and get you a liscence" Keith said walking towards the garage.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Vaix listened to her breath, and watched her smile with a soft smile of his own. When she mumbled things, he blinked curiously. "Pardon Shaye?" He watched her calmly, she seemed to be at ease once more...good.
---
Iggy stared at Keith wide eyed and smiling, "you will? Really? Wow Keith" He gave the older vampire a quick hug, examining the key given to him and wondered vaguely how Keith could pull the strings to get him a licence. He was under-aged, and besides that he looked even younger than he real age. People barely believed him when he told them he was fifteen, adding another year might stretch it entirely. But he did trust Keith to help him with that.
Iggy, in his time of wanting to drive, did not need to take any paper written tests. He'd basically taught himself every road sign, every road line and it's meaning, what to do in emergencies etc... Vaix had at one point made a void bargain with him that if he could pass a written test he could learn to drive. Upon getting perfect, his brother had spewed excuses Iggy could not weave around. So up until now, he'd hung his head in depression about never being able to drive. The fact Keith was offering him such a thing was beyond thrilling.
He leapt from the fence, bounding around after Keith as he made his way to the garage, Iggy basically dancing circles around him from his own uncontainable excitement. One of the things he'd never have in his life was being allowed, and he was incredibly happy over that. Because of his age, he wasn't allowed to do many things adults could do, though he was mentally more mature than any mortal could be, and because of his 'emotional issues' he'd been pushed away from acquiring the one thing most vampires sought for in life, a soul mate. To be granted one thing he'd thought he'd never have would put him in a good mood for weeks... and this time his mood would be real.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:55 am

Shaye opened her eyes, "Hm?" She hadnt realized she had been mumbling, which was typical of her when she was tired.
"Was I talking again?" She asked, chuckling softly.

Keith watched Iggy with an amused smile. Keith owned two cars, an Aston Martin, which was his baby, and a truck. He'd teach Iggy to drive on the truck, vampires liked speed, and well, he didn't want his favorite car being totalled, not that he didn't trust Iggy, he just felt more comfortable that way.
"Sure thing, besides, I'm getting fed up with driving you everywhere, and Roxa hates driving" The female vampire refused to drive, which made this situation a bit annoying for him, as he was the only one with a liscence, and with a car. He sighed, Shaye drove, and she was good at it. Vaix could drive, but he really detested it, not that Keith understood that, as he loved driving, but then, he also loved working on cars, it was sort of a hobby, considering he didn't trust mortals to touch his vehicles.
"Truck Ig" He nodded at the dark blue vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:30 pm

"Yes you were," Vaix muttered back with an amused smile, "it's to whom and what you were talking about that has my attention." He kissed her cheek lightly watching her fondly as he awaited her reply. If she would reply. Maybe she hadn't known in the first place that she was even talking, which was an interesting concept.
---
"Yeah she does hate driving, " Iggy agreed, that was because in Roxa's day, cars were only just coming out. People were critical and uncertain of the idea, Roxa had been taught no different as had every other vampire from her time. She seemed to still be caught in some denial about her changing, and it seemed she was always trying to keep a past that no longer existed, which made her bothersome at times... "I do appreciate you driving me around though, it's far more efficient than walking, I can tell you that much..." He'd gone through a stage where he'd thought if he couldn't drive, he'd have to walk everywhere. But being on the edge of town, and having to walk to the far side was bothersome. It took him hours at the earliest, especially with a slow, weak, and easily tired body, and he did get tired. Only healthy vampires didn't get tired, that's why he slept so much, he'd have an emotional high, rip away whatever stored energy he had, then pass out on the floor like usual.
As Keith gestured to the truck, Iggy didn't complain in the least. Though he'd love to drive the fast car, he knew perfectly well how attached Keith was to it. He didn't want the stress of having to take super care of it on his first try at driving. He bounced energetically over to the truck opening the driver's door, and hauling himself into the truck, not without pathetic difficulty due to his height and strength then sat in the seat patiently, waiting for Keith to join him in the passenger side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Shaye sighed, laughing at herself.
"I didn't even realize I was talking" She grumbled, she laughed again, cuddling against him. She rubbed her face, smiled up at him.
"So what do you wanna do? I'm most certainly not going back to sleep" She said, sighing and rubbing her eyes.

Keith smiled at Iggy, sliding into the passanger side, this was new, he only had sat here when he was teaching Shaye to drive.
"Since I know you're madly obsessed with driving, I'm just gonna let you go at it. Ask if you have any questions, but first, be careful backing out of the driveway" He said, smiling and stretching out.
"So first, adjust the seat and mirrors. I'm taller, so they're set to me, not you"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Vaix shrugged passively, "whatever you'd like to do. I'm quite content right here with you, as you know already." He smiled at her, stretched out, then wrapped his arms around her to keep her with in in case she turned into a cat again to lure him from bed.
---
Iggy bounced in the seat a bit, glancing at Keith as he instructed Iggy on things that had passed his mind momentarily. Indeed, it was good that Keith had mentioned it, Iggy could see, but barely. He had to stretch up to get a proper view, Keith being so much taller than him and all. He adjusted the mirror, then raised the seat to his preferred height, he placed an elbow on the seat, then looked over his shoulder as he'd seen Keith do so many times, put the car in reverse, and slowly backed out. He'd done fairly well for a first try, as well as having such a large back to the car. backing out a truck into traffic was a lot harder than a small car.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Shaye chuckled as he tightened his arms around her.
"Nice" She teased, smiling at him and sighing. She cuddled against him, stretching out in his arms and kissing his cheek.
"Wanna move to our room?' She asked curiously, she liked their bed, it was much more comfortable.

Keith smiled, "Good job, stick to the back roads though" Driving was good, driving in traffic wasn't something he was ready to deal with, not with Iggy.
"Just get a feel for it, trucks are harder to learn to drive in, and if you do really well, maybe I'll let you drive my car" He intended to get Iggy a car soon anyway, for his 'birthday'. Iggy had been browsing the internet, and Keith knew what he liked.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:22 pm

Vaix gave Shaye a rather suspicious, yet playful stare as she commented on moving to their bed instead. "You're being sneaky," he growled at her playfully, wrapping himself close to her, kissing her cheek and then sighing. "But you're right, our bed is much nicer..." He sat up, stood, scooped her up like a prince to his damsel, then carried her to their room, plopping her on the bed with a smile.
---
"Okay," Iggy muttered in agreement, turning onto a quiet road as he left the main traffic stream. He smiled at the idea of driving Keith's nice muscle car, "you'd let me?" he didn't look away from the road, he didn't trust himself to make the best impression on Keith if he did do something like that on his first try. He had looked at cars, before actually giving up on his dream of driving. He'd always liked mustangs and other sports cars, he liked things that looked fast, and went just as fast a they looked. Though he was sure he couldn't handle the speed if he were the one behind the wheel, he loved going fast in Keith's sport car, even if they were numerously pulled over and given tickets for it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Shaye laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck as he picked her up.
"Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not" She teased, smiling at him as he placed her on the bed and crawled on next to her.
"I just like this bed better" She said, grinning at Vaix and stretching out. "Besides, I sort of wanted to change out of my swim suit" She said, slipping off of the bed and disappearing into the closet. She appeared moments later, wearing yet another flirty night gown. She hopped onto the bed, cuddling into the blankets and looking at him with a small grin.

Keith smiled and shook his head.
"Yea once you're pro at driving this though" He patted the truck's dash affectionately. Vehicles were like people to Keith, they had personality, which you learned when you worked on them. He smiled at Iggy, watching the road curiously, Iggy was doing an extrodinary job.
"First time out and you drive better then Roxa" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:59 pm

Vaix watched Shaye leave to change back, when she came out in another frilly night gown he chuckled, wondering how she'd managed to buy so many without his noticing. He watched her hide under the covers and grin at him, and he gave her a raised brow look in return. Then smiling he crawled over and hid under the blankets, peeking out at her with a playful smile of his own. Shifting closer to her, then shooting from the blankets like a snake striking, to kiss the tip of her nose ever so lightly, then hide again before Shaye could even make sense of what he'd just done. Blue, smiling nocturnal eyes looked up at her from under the blanket, and he growled playfully.
---

Iggy laughed at the Roxa comment. "Everyone drives better than Roxa does...never teach someone to drive when they loath cars." Roxa was, what was called today, a bit of a tree hugger. 'My legs are fine, I don't need some polluting gas guzzler to move for me!' that was her favorite saying for when she had to go somewhere. It was annoying, because he'd depended completely on Keith to take him anywhere, and he didn't like to bother people in that way. He stopped the car as they came to a T turn. "Which way?" Iggy asked Keith curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Shaye yelped in suprise at Vaix's actions. She returned the playful growl, burrowing into the blankets and tackling him, which was hard.
"Growl at me will you" She hissed, smiling as she pinned him to the mattress, both of them completely tangled in the blankets.
"Dork" She said, relaxing on his chest, smirking at him. She stuck her tounge out at him, before darting her and pressing her tounge to his nose, for a minute. "Hah"

Keith smirked, "She really does drive me crazy" He murmured. "I've lived longer then her, and I love driving, though I do prefer a good horse" He said as a side comment. He looked up, "Left" He said, knowing that it was the more deserted road.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Vaix let out a muffled breath of air as Shaye tackled and pinned him down. He smirked at her and growled even when she addressed it. He remained tense as she relaxed against his chest, jumping a bit as she stuck her tongue to his nose. "What was that supposed to be?" he teased her, kissing her playfully between the eyes in return.
---
"It's not the fact you lived longer than her, it's the time she was raised." Iggy muttered in return, taking the left as instructed. "She grew up to think in suspicion about cars, because they were just coming out in her time, a big difference from carriages... People were critical, as we were. We just got over it because we weren't raised to think badly of them. Besides, you can't really blame her, she's just being her amusing self." That's what they were to him, he'd find the biggest conflict creating being, and call them amusing, the most depressed, the angriest, the weirdest, they were all amusing. He loved them for that. It was a major reason why his 'collecting' was looked down upon. He always picked the most amusing people.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Shaye laughed, "That? That was just me having fun" She stuck her tounge out again, licking him on the nose, just tease him. Then she jerked away, hiding under the blankets, as far as way she was able to get from him while still remaining on the bed. She laughed, wrapping herself in blankets, knowing she was being annoying, but in a good way.
"Heh" She stuck her tounge out at him again.

Keith shrugged. "Still weird to me" He murmured, sighing and shaking his head. He glanced up, watching the road curiously.
"Ig, you really are a good driver" He said, "Is this really your first time?" He asked, wondering if Iggy had snuck of in his vehicles before.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Vaix flinched as Shaye licked his nose, "Eww." He whined, whipping spit from his nose then watching her hide with a smile. He growled as she stuck her tongue out at him again, he crouched low, and sprung forward, diving under the blankets, grabbing Shaye's legs and pulling her sharply to him to that they looked eyes to eye. He pinned her to the bed, then with a vile looking grin let his tongue hang from his mouth as sweep from her chin all the way up to her forehead playfully. "That was just me having fun," he growled back with a smile.
---
Iggy gave a nervous laugh as Keith commented on his driving abilities, and if he'd ever driven before. "Err...it's my first time legally driving, if that counts." He smiled to Keith lightly, "you don't honestly think that after living so long I'd allow myself to be so restrained do you? I hate being a scrawny little kid all the time."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Shaye gasped in suprise as she was dragged across the bed.
"Ewwwww" She shrieked as Vaix licked her, well slobbered all over her face.
"Vaix" she scrubbed her face frantically against the blankets.
"You, you ass" She hissed, though her eyes danced amusedly. She tried to push away from him, but he was holding her tight.

Keith arched an eyebrow.
"Ah, so it was you taking my truck for night time spins" He murmured, he had suspected for awhile, but he had been feighing ignorance.
"Well, thanks for not taking my car" He said, rolling his eyes and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: