Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Vaix gave her a look of innocence at her insult. "What? Me? Nooo...." He gave her a grin, "since when do I have any relations to a donkey?" He laughed, smiling at her as she tried to whip spit from her face. "It's your own fault you know, you and your lack for proper kisses." He smiled an award winning smile.
---
"you're welcome, I tried not to hurt it. Besides, the cops never got me." He smiled to Keith softly, "I'd never take your special car Keith, even the idea of driving it makes me nervous. I wouldn't want to scratch it or anything..." He drove down the road smoothly, waiting for Keith to instruct him if he was supposed to make any turns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Shaye's upper lip curled back, revealing her fangs.
"Lack of proper kisses?" She said, trying to look insulted. She hid her fangs, dropping her face close to his, a small smile on her face.
"Lack of kisses?" She said again, letting her lips press to his ear. She smiled, hearing the catch in his breathing, perfect. Then, she darted her tounge out, giving him a 'wet willy' which had been all the rage in high school.
"How was that for a kiss?" She teased, instantly covering her face so he couldn't get her back.

Keith smiled, "I appreciate that, besides, I'm pretty sure you're smarter then the cops Ig, I trust you, but you could have asked, I wouldn't have cared. Roxa might have, in fact, she'll probably attempt murder for this, but you seriously need means of getting around"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:14 pm

"Yes lack of proper kisses," Vaix grinned, though he naturally still when she came close and kissed his ear. At the wet willy however, he gave a sharp cry out and rubbed at his ear. "Eww," he whined, "What was that for? No way that's a kiss," he growled, looking up at her with a scrunched nose, yet still a playful expression.
---
"Yeah I'm sure Roxa wouldn't be happy about me getting a licence, she'll pull all the legal stuff on me. I didn't want to ask you because you didn't seem to keen on my driving either, and at the time I hadn't known anything about cars... I understood your concern." He knew Roxa would flip at him, and he was fine with that, she was just being protective. He liked it, to hear her nag the negatives constantly on his shoulder, for Vaix and Keith to shrug passively at any idea he had, and Shaye to give him the logic of it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Shaye laughed, "I thought it was perfect" She said, trying to look as innocent as possible. She looked at him witha small grin.
"Hah" She teased, making sure to stay hidden from him, since she kenw he was going to start slobbering on her first chance he got.

Keith shrugged "Roxa can get mad at me, whatever. You need to be able to get yourself around, and if you have a legal liscence you're not going to have to worry about the legal issues" He pointed out.
"Turn right at the intersection ahead" He said, sighing and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:52 pm

Vaix rolled his eyes, trying o turn around to get back at her, though she'd hide herself behind him. He let his hands reach out to grab at her. "Did you know," he growled playfully, catching her and pressing her up to his back, twisting his head around and grinning at her, "you silly little sneak." He pressed his lips deeply to hers, then kissed her chin, then her cheek bone, then her ear and grinned, licking her earlobe as he tormented her with the idea that he would give her one back.
---
"I agree," Iggy purred, taking the right as instructed. Of course he agreed, he wanted a license more than anybody, Keith was supporting him and that was great. Two against one. Though he knew Roxa would complain anyway, nag Keith's ears off like the old woman she was. "What sort of car do you think I should get Keith? When I have a licence I mean."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:59 pm

"Eww, eww, Vaix, noo" Shaye said, struggling against him, trying to jerk her head away.
"Vaix, don't" She begged, laughing despite herself. She loved goofing around, even if slobber was involved. "Eww" She shrieked, trying to get away. She knew he would never let her escape now, and he was holding her to tight, preventing her from shifting.
"Vaix" She whined, plastering a puppy dog face on, trying to look as adorable and innocent as possible.

Keith smirked at Iggy.
"I already have a car for you, you'll get it, if you get your liscence" He smiled, Iggy's human birthday was coming up, and Keith had been planning on suprising him anyway.
"You'll see it on your birthday" Iggy hated suprises, but Keith knew he'd be willing to wait as long as Keith kept him occupied.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Vaix laughed, he hadn't even given her a wet willy yet and she was all over complaining. He chuckled at her expression. "Awe look at you," He gave her nose a quick kiss, then pressed his forehead to her's. "Silly girl," he nipped at her ear lightly, unfazed by her puppy dog eyes and expression. He smiled at her, then lifted an arm lightly, sticking a finger in his mouth and raising his brows at her, then promptly sticking it in her ear with a laugh. Letting her go and diving under the blankets again, hiding despite his easily visible bulk as he hid under the covers.
---
Iggy's eyes widened at Keith's words, "What? Me? Present? My birthday? You mean I can't now now?" He looked at him with a pouty face. "No fair Keith!," he was excited however, but he wanted t know what it was...he needed to know. But what would Keith get him? His eyes narrowed as he fell silent and watched the road, obviously think very hard over something that most people would just wait to find out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:55 am

Shaye shrieked. "Vaix" She gasped, scrubbing at her ear frantically.
"You, you ass" She hissed, shaking her head and sighing. She continued to rub her ear, narrowing her eyes at the bulk under the blanekts. She hissed, playfully of course, and slipped under after him.
She shifted into a tiger again, pinning him to the mattress and proceeded to lick him all over the face and chest with a huge tiger tounge. She was rather enjoying this, and she had him pinned. She grinned, resting her head next to his, still in tiger form, for fear he'd slobber all over him.

Keith laughed, "Eyes on the road. This is your road test, if I pass you, you get your present" he had pulled some strings with a friend in high up places, and Iggy has a liscence sitting in Keith's pocket. He smiled, Iggy was doing awesome, but he was going to get him to work for his presents though.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:41 pm

OOC:: Pics of the cars =]
Iggy:
This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 Mustang

Keith's Aston Martin:
This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 Aston_Martin_DBR9

Last edited by x_fire on Sat May 08, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Ooc: oh cute! X) still can't open spoilers Fire...

Vaix laughed as Shaye called him an ass again, but was startled when a tiger dove under the blankets at him. He kicked out a bit, crying out as Shaye pinned him to the mattress with massive paws and proceeded to slobber him down. When she lay her head down beside his, his own eyes were wide, the front of his hair was spiked up at a 90 degree angle thanks to the cat slobber, and currently he was in a bit of a state of shock at what had just happened. He coughed once, glanced at Shaye, then laughed, "and you call me an ass?"
---
Iggy grumbled under his breath, but looked back at the road as instructed. He'd pass alright, he knew that. He was a far better driver than Roxa was, and she had a licence. He kept an even pace as he drove down the quiet road, still wondering about what car he'd be getting for his birthday. He blew a blond stray hair out of his eyes in a bit of annoyance. He'd figure it would, it would kill him if he didn't, a massive scar on his reputation.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Shaye shrugged, smiling as much as she could. Shifting back, she stretched out, and laughed.
"Well, you slobber on me, I slobber on you, I can just do it much more efficently" She teased, taking a blanket and wiping him off.
"Besides, you like it" She teased, smiling devilishly at him, knowing that he was in a bit of a state of shock.
"It's not like I hurt you, besides, you could hurt a tiger, you know that" She knew that claws and teeth felt like hands brushing over hsi skin, so it's not like she had hurt him at all.

Keith chuckled, smiling at Iggy, "You get to see when we get home, since you pass" He said with a small smile, instructing Iggy to pull over and handed him a small, laminated card.
"Congrats, you're a legal driver" He said, stretching out and dangling some car keys in front of Iggy's face.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:13 pm

Vaix stuck out his tongue at her, "that's true you slobber so much more efficiently than me, you win. You're officially the slobber princess...congratulations."
"Oh totally Shaye, you really get me. I just love to gave my girlfriends change into tigers and wet me down with their massive tongues. My favorite..." He rolled his eyes as she commented on his liking it and the whole you could hurt a tiger comment. True, he could hurt a tiger, but he couldn't hurt Shaye. It's not like she was being hostile either, so what was there you could do against a tiger with vampiric strength that pinned you to the mattress?
---
Iggy eyes widened, he pulled over immediately, snatching up the drivers licence and looking it over with wide eyes. "Oh wow," he grinned, looking up at Keith with fully lit sparkling eyes. He stared at Keith with his mouth open a bit, unsure really what to say, so instead he threw his arms around Keith and purred his rusty broken sounding purr to the older vampire. "Thanks Keith," he muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:17 pm

Shaye laughed, "Yupp, I always suspected that was what you liked" She said, continuing to dry him off. "Truce?" She asked, kissing his cheek lightly. She had managed to clean all the tiger slobber off of him, but he should shower, particularly for his hair.
"Shower?" She asked, kissing his cheek again and smiling. She was stradling him, mainly due to the position she had been in when she shifted back. She sighed, looking down at him.
"Please?" She looked adorable, trying to make up for it.

Keith laughed, returning the hug.
"Drive us home, your new car is sitting in the garage" He said, having had it delivered just after he and Iggy had left.
"Seriously Ig, it's no big, I did the same thing for Shaye" He tended to spoil his siblings, or younger siblings.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:58 pm

"Truce," Vaix agreed with a smile, allowing her to clean him off with a limp tolerant body. At her shower comment he shrugged, but when she begged him her gave her a raised brow of curiosity. "Huh? Sure Shaye...why do I stink or something?" He raised an arm curiously, he smelled like a vampire, they didn't have BO in the first place, so what was her problem? He watched her fully aware, and fine with her straddling him. He yawned, whatever was making Shaye long for him to take a shower, he didn't mind, the idea of being rained on with warm drops of water seemed to be a great idea right now. But he couldn't bring himself to sit up, like usual, except now he had an attractive girl sitting on him.
---
"Is it?" Iggy asked, turning back onto the road, he guessed it had been delivered in his absence. He shrugged, he knew Keith had done the same for Shaye, but then again, Shaye had been a legal age. It was different, and far, far more exciting for him now that he was experiencing it personally.
It didn't take Iggy long to find home and pull up the driveway. He practically flung himself out of the truck, running to the garage to open the door, having forgotten there was a button you could push to automatically open the garage.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:03 pm

"No you don't stink, and I meant shower with me, dork" She said, slipping off of him and dashing into the washroom. The skimpy night gown went flying out the open door as the water was turned on and she slipped into the water. Sighing, she began to wash her hair. Shaye loved showering, water in general, she couldn't wait to try shifting into a dolphin or whale. Maybe in the pool later.

Keith rolled his eyes and slid into the driver's seat, hitting the button before Iggy even made it to the garage door. A large vehicle, covered in a tarp sat next to Keith's car. Driving the truck in, he smiled.
"Happy Birthday" He said, slipping from the truck and leaning against the door and watching Iggy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:46 pm

"Oh," Vaix laughed watching her dash off and rip of her clothes in the process. He heard the water turn on and shrugged, what was there to lose if she wanted him to shower with her? He was a bit surprised actually, because it wasn't like they'd ever really reveal themselves to each other yet. Not that he had an issue with that, he just hadn't been expecting it. Nevertheless, he tore off his own clothes and wandered into the bathroom after her. Shaye was already in the shower with the curtains drawn. He stood hesitantly for a second or two, then shrugged once more and wandered into the shower with her. "There, I'm here. Happy?" He smiled to her gently.
---
Iggy jumped as the garage opened on it's own, though in seeing the tarped car ripped the tarp free with a smooth movement or his hand and arm. Iggy stepped back, the expression of curiosity going blank for a second, then grinned. A mustang, a green one. He loved it. He leapt around to the other side of the car to the driver's door, unlocking the door and hopping in. "Oh wow, oh wow!" he cried out. No one had ever bought him something like this, something this big, and fast, and cool. He grinned, sticking the key in the ignition and lowering and raising the convertible roof in a childlike awe.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:55 am

Shaye smiled, she knew they had never done something like this, but she wanted to have fun.
"Yes, I'm always happy to see you" Shaye said, soaping up her hair and smiling at him. She washed out the soap, smiling at him all the while. She looked at him, smiling seductively, enjoying the attention from him. She arched her back, grinning at him. Shaye knew she looked good, and she was enjoying teasing Vaix.

Keith laughed, sliding out of his truck and looking at Iggy as he played with the convertiable feature of the car.
"Like it?" He asked, smiling, he knew Iggy, like him, had a baby now. He smiled, sighing and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Vaix watched her as she washed her hair, and reached for the bottle of soap to do that same, at the moment he resembled a bit of a deer caught in the headlights of a car. Staring rather bluntly at her exposed body. He couldn't really help it, she wasn't being exactly modest or shy, and he wasn't exactly repulsed by her looks either. He took him a while to realize she was even teasing him. He glanced up at her eyes, having pried his eyes away from the rest of her, and raised a brow. "What's with you today?" he muttered with a smile, stepping towards her and wrapping his arms around her to share the shower and rinse his hair, "skimpy outfits, dragging me to bed constantly, and now you want to shower with me and show of your prettiness?" He chuckled, "not that I mind of course."
---
"Like it?" Iggy laughed, "I love it!" He beamed a smile over at Keith, unwavered by Keith's own positivity. Iggy could have his own emotions when they were strong enough, his 'gift' could be momentarily pushed in the closet. Like now. He was to happy to even consider being depressed. He honked the horn twice, just to see what it sounded like, and Roxa came out to see what was going on.
"Is that yours?" She gasped. Iggy, driving? She shuddered at the idea. Though Keith had begged her to allow him to teach Iggy to drive, the younger vampire already got a car? No way. No way that was safe... She crossed her arm and gave Keith a look. "We did not agree on this..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Shaye laughed, "Nothing" She said, mocking innocent. She finished washing her hair and smiled as Vaix wrapped her arms around him.
"Not that you mind?" She laughed again, smirking at him. "Maybe I'm hinting at something, maybe I'm not" She teased, deliberately not giving him a straight answer.

Keith smirked at Iggy, though when Roxa came out, he rolled his eyes.
"Well, we agreed that since you have no money and live under my roof, I got to pick Iggy's car, with no whining from you" he reminded her. Neither Roxa or Iggy had money, as he and Vaix had really supported them, Keith more so. So he played that card when he wasn't in the mood to argue with Roxa.
"Besides, Iggy's an adult in everything but appearance, he can drive whatever he wants"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:51 pm

Vaix raised another brow at her indirect answers, other than her stating nothing was wrong. "Hinting something you say?" He kissed her cheek, then her neck gently.
"And if you were hinting something, what might that be?" he asked her gently, distracted by her body again. He purred lightly, enjoying both the warm water, Shaye's company, and exposure.
---
"I'm aware that you got to pick the car," Roxa muttered with a roll of her eyes, "I'm also aware that we live under your bill, and we're very, very grateful for that. As for Iggy's age, he's not an adult, he's a living mummy, far past a even the cautioned senior age, so don't even bring it up like that. He's stuck in a child's mind and body, he still laughs at toilet humor for god's sake. I'm whining because you took him out once, and all of a sudden he gets a car and a license? Keith he can hardly see out the front window, and I doubt he's a safe enough driver to be road legal on his first try." She continued to cross her arms and watch Keith with narrowed eyes, waiting for an explanation.
Iggy frowned as Roxa tried to ruin this for him, so he threw the air freshener at her. Laughing, and hiding as she glared fire at him in return. "You see?" she hissed, and Iggy rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Shaye laughed, "I'm not telling" She said in a sing song voice. "It's for me to know, and for you to find out" She winked at him, splashing him lightly with some water, before slipping from the shower and wrapping a towel around herself to dry off. Dropping the towel, she raced for the bed, hiding under the covers playfully.

Keith narrowed his eyes, "Roxa, do you honestly believe I am that irresponsible. For god sakes, I taught you, Shaye and Vaix to drive, and amazingly, Iggy is a better driver then both you and Vaix. Also, just because I asked you if I could take him driving, does not mean this is the first time I have taken him driving" He was lying, covering Iggy's ass as well as his own.
"Second, Iggy is not a child, toilet humor is something all men, and even Shaye laugh at occasionally, so that is an awful example. He may not be mature all the time, but driving, he is well behaved. Now, stop ruining his brithday present. I know what I'm doing, for god sakes Roxa, just because you don't have a hand in something doesn't mean it's bad. You would have had me get him a bloody station wagon if you had the choice" He snapped, his temper rising. He was so not in the mood for this.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Vaix smiled growling lightly as she splashed him with water and ran out of the shower. He shut of the water, and hopped out as well, grabbing a towel, about to pull on his clothes when eh noticed Shaye's on the floor, so she hadn't bothered to get dressed, and she was in the bed again. He let the towel drop and ran over her, lunging onto the bed and peeking under the covers at her as she hid. "I see you, you bed lump," he teased.
---
Roxa wasn't sure whether to be insulted, or take Keith's word for the whole Iggy's a better driver comment. She narrowed her eyes at Keith's next comment, "is it now?" She growled, "you've let Iggy drive before? Keith, he's too mentally young for anything like this, he probably won't know how to look after a car like that." Maybe the toilet humor had been a bad example, but she stood by her belief that Iggy was to mentally immature to be given adult responsibility. She frowned at the birthday comment. Was today Iggy's birthday? Yes, she realized, suddenly feeling like an ass. She'd pick this bone any day but today, it seemed a bit cruel to imply taking a birthday present away, a heartless blow. She fell silent, pouting, then growling softly, "fine, but you're going to be the one scraping him of the curb Keith, not me." Then she turned and walked back inside.

Iggy watched her go, watching Keith, then the door Roxa had left behind. He laughed almost nervously, racked by the tension in the air. He hopped from the car and ran to Keith, wrapping his arms around the older vampire's stomach, because Keith was so much taller than his was, Iggy barely reached Keith's shoulders. "Thank you for the present Keith," he purred, "forget Roxa, she's just got a stick in her side for my getting grown up stuff. But I'm tired of being called a child."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:40 pm

Shaye laughed, "No you don't" She teased, peeking out and laughing.
"I'm invisble" She teased, shaking her head and smiling at him lightly.
"Figure out my hint yet?" She asked with a chuckle, waiting for him to finally clue in.

Keith narrowed his eyes at Roxa.
"Fine, I take full responsiblity for Iggy, his driving and that car. As long as you shut the bloody hell up" He hissed, she had pushed Iggy and Vaix around for so long, but it never worked on him, he wasn't easily pushed over. He glanced at Iggy, "I'm glad you like it Ig, don't let Roxa take it away from you either, she'll try, but it's my gift to you, and only you" He reminded the younger vampre.
"And you're not a child Iggy, don't let her tell you that either. She thinks you are because of how you look, she doesn't go past that"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:49 pm

Vaix smiled, shaking his head at Shaye's invisible comment, he'd been about to ask if she could do such a thing, when she commented on the hint thing instead. He blinked, glanced at her exposed being, then smiled. "You have full right to beat me up if I'm wrong," he muttered, slipping into the bed with her, "but I'm guessing you want things more interment..." He smiled at her and kissed her lovingly.
---
Roxa spat a hiss back at Keith as he told her to shut up. Fine. It was Iggy's blood on his hands, he could cry over the little vampire when he lay in pieces on the street. She winced, maybe she shouldn't just leave it be. Keith didn't know what he was doing obviously, and Iggy wasn't some scapegoat for Keith's learning. That wasn't fair for Iggy's health... She sighed, sitting on the couch and trying to figure out what to do.

"I know," Iggy muttered softly, "but she only means to keep her family safe, so don't be to hard on her. She gets tunnel vision sometimes, it's best to just leave her to wallow in her own frustration, rather then feed the fire." He continued to hold onto Keith, almost contradicting his statement on Iggy no longer being a child. There was always a lot of argument on that, because at heart, Iggy really was a child, knowledge wise, experience wise, he was a far better driver than any other man. He frowned at the idea of Roxa calling him a kid due to how he looked. He knew it was true, and it was a mistake many people made on him. Many times he preferred it, you could sing any song you liked to deaf ears., but with Roxa, he wished she'd get with the program. His clutched at Keith tighter, then muttered, "want to ride in my car with me?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Shaye laughed, "Oh wow, look who finally clued in" She teased, returning his kiss and twining her arms around his neck...
Shaye sighed, curling against Vaix, that had been amazing, beyond amazing.
"I love you" She purred, nestling against his chest and sighing. She sighed, rubbing her eyes, sort of sleepy. Happy sleepy.

Keith sighed, rolling his eyes at Roxa. He'd probably go at it with her later. He glanced at Iggy as he clung to him, sighing.
"Sure Ig, you have to make me a promise though, for the first few times you wanna go out in this, I get to go with you, alright?" he said, smiling lightly.
"It has a lot more power then the truck" He said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: