Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Vaix lay still, with Shaye still wrapped in his arms. His eyes were staring drowsily in front of him as he breathed rhythmically and slowly. He smiled as Shaye commented on loving him. "Love you too," he muttered softly in return, kissing her lightly, then giving a contently sigh and laying his head limply on the pillow again. He let a hand run down her side, purred gently, then closed his eyes, feeling like sleeping, but at the same time, not really. He couldn't decide what he wanted.
---
Iggy rolled his eyes at the promise he had to make. "Sure Keith, I don't mind if you don't." He smiled, letting go of his older brother then hopping towards the car, smiling as Keith commented on watching the power. "So I'm guessing punching it is out of the question for this baby?" He patted the hood fondly. He'd made Keith's truck go as fast as it could many times, done skids, donuts. He'd loved it for that. Keith's tough old truck. He hopped in the driver's seat and waited for Keith to join him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Shaye sighed, cuddling against Vaix.
"Mmm" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes and sighing. She looked around, drowsy and what not. She sighed, looking at him, seeing how tired he looked.
"Sleepy?" She asked him, rubbing a hand over his face, shuddering lightly as he ran a hand over her side. Damn, it felt good.
"Flirt" She teased, kissing his bare chest.

Keith smirked, "Please don't, it'll just make Roxa even more mad at me" He smirked, slipping into the passanger side. He grinned, "We can save the truck for idiocy, but this car is not for that, just like mine isn't" He said, looking at his Aston Martin in the corner.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Vaix smiled softly, nodding a bit as she asked him if he was sleepy. "A little I suppose." He yawned in the process of speaking, in time to feel her shudder at his touch. He glanced at her curiously, still drowsy, smiled, then muttered, "not nearly as bad as you flirt." He chuckled, kissing the top of her head quickly as she kissed his chest. He sighed again, smiling contently. "Looks like we'll be staying in bed all day after all..."
---
Iggy chuckled, "I know, I know. I'll be good." He waited until Keith was good and settled before he turned the ignition again, then lowered the sun roof. He laughed a bit at the truck comment. "Poor old truck, it's seen so much dirt action, and that's not even what it's for." Keith's truck was more pf a trailer hauler than a dirt hound. He smiled at Keith, revving the engine a bit, picturing Roxa listening to them, holding her temples with a groan as she figured Iggy was going to speed to his doom. He'd show her, he wasn't a kid anymore, despite how he looked. He shifted gears and let the car run from the driveway onto the empty street, picking whatever direction, he was driving for fun, so he had no destination.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Shaye smirked.
"Ah, I am the perfect flirt however" She pouted at his comment, "Oh damn" She grumbled, realizing she had failed at her goal. "Oh wel, I suppose I can be a good loser" She murmured, cuddling against him with a small smile.

Keith smirked, "Yea, I might have to invest in a new one soon" He said, letting Iggy set the pace, and was pleasently suprised with how smooth he ran the mustang.
"Wow Ig, stop showing off for Roxa. You're gonna be one popular kid" he teased, Iggy had been asking about going to school again.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:49 pm

"Yes, be a good sport," Vaix muttered in return, laughing a bit, softly. He smiled down at her, then ever so softly muttered, "nah nah...you lost." He was teasing of course, but he figured he had rights to tease her, after she won the gross out with her ginormous tiger tongue.
---
Iggy smiled at the idea of getting a new truck. He liked the old one, but it would be cool to get one that could run around in the dirt for fun. He drove down the quiet road, past their house and sticking his tongue a at Roxa as she watching him through the window, in time to hear Keith's comment on showing off. "Oh well, I can make her as mad as I want. She's a muzzled dog on my Birthday." He chuckled, smiling back at Keith at his popularity comment. "Oh...you think so? Yikes, the last thing I need is to be the center of attention. He patted the car's dash board, "but at the same time, that doesn't mean I won't drive it. Maybe I'll try being in the spotlight once or twice, see how it is..." He shrugged, up until now though, he'd never really liked crowds.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Shaye pouted. "Meanie" She said, hiding her face from him, though she was laughing a bit. She knew he was only being a dork because she had won the slobbering contest due to her abilities to shift. She sighed, "Sheesh, you know, I'm tempted to slobber all over you again" She said, shaking her head and glowering at him warningly.

Keith smirked, "On your birthday, tomorrow you're gonna hear it" He said, shaking his head and chuckling. He stretched out, looking around.
"Whatever you want to do Ig, if you wanna go back to school and not be center of attention,I'll drive you" He offered, not minding either way.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:30 pm

Vaix laughed, he shook his head at her and smiled, "You just want another shower." He ruffled her hair playfully, smiling warmly at her, still in no mood to get out of bed. Heck if Shaye did slobber over him he did doubt he'd move. He might complain, but he wouldn't move. He watched Shaye quietly, with a smile that still teased her silently.
---
"I know," Iggy sighed. He could get away with it now, but he knew full on e'd get ear after ear full of it as early as tomorrow. He smiled at the option of Keith driving him, he was glad he had a second option, but that would only trouble Keith, making teh whole thing almost pointless in teh first place. He got a car so that Keith wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. He smield, speeding down the straight quiet road just for fun, then slowing it when it came to a turn. The action on the car was smooth as silk, he loved it, as he'd stated many times now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:34 pm

Shaye smirked, "I do not" She pouted, shaking her head and laughing.
"But, if you won't get out of bed, I won't slobber all over you" She said, sliding down in the bed next you. She flicked the TV on, trying to seem obliviuos to Vaix, she knew it drove him mad when she 'ignored' him. She never could ignore him, but his reaction was fun.

Keith chuckled, "I don't mind driving you to school, considering Roxa wants to go back anyway. And she won't drive with you, plus, don't let her drive this car" He winced at the idea, "She'd wreck it" He patted the dash board, smirking as Iggy sped down the flat section of the road, before slowing and handling the corner like a pro.
"Good job Ig" He said, nodding his approval.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:06 pm

"Good, it's a deal then," Vaix muttered back with a smile. He watched her curiously as she shifted away and turned the TV on. Loosing interest in him it seemed. He glanced at the TV, then at Shaye, then at the TV again and asked, "wotcha watching Shaye?" He glanced at her curiously, then shifted close to her again, kissing her cheek gently. Trying for her attention.
---
Iggy shuddered at the idea of Roxa driving his car. "I bet she'll try, but this car isn't the only thing with a kick in it you know." He smiled teasingly at Keith, then as his brother commented on the turn he smiled. "You kidding? Compared to the jumpy truck that was easy. Beautiful action, beautiful breaks, paint job... heck the whole things a work of art. Leonardo could have done better." He smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Shaye smirked, "Hm? Oh, I dunno yet" She said, barely flicking her eyes to him as she scanned the 'menu' of television shows. She glanced up however when the room got rather dark.
"Sun set" She said, getting out of bed for a minute to close the blinds.
"Oh that's creepy" She said, shaking her head and sighing. "Vaix, there's some people swimming in our pool" She said, arching an eyebrow. She had managed to slip her robe on, but it looked like someone was having a party in their back yard.

Keith sighed, "Please don't let her. I paid a lot for this baby, and I don't want to see it destroyed" Roxa had wrecked Keith's other truck, and one of the car's he had bought Shaye. He wasn't about to let her wreck this one.
"It is smooth" He said, smirking and shaking his head. "Seriously, don't let Roxa drive this, she wont let you drive her and yourself to school, and I'm fine with driving as long as we keep one car alive"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Vaix sighed as Shaye answered him distantly, then got out of bed all together only to notice something happening on their property. He frowned, slipping from bed and looking out the window curiously. He narrowed his eyes, then glanced at Shaye and grumbled, "lets get some clothes on and investigate this. Maybe the house hasn't had an owner for a while, and the neighbours have gotten used to the free pool." He wandered to gather some clothes, slipping them on with little care, he looked good no matter what he wore, then waited for Shaye to join him with an outstretched hand.
---
Iggy laughed, "don't worry Keith. She won't touch it, I'll fight her to the death if I have too." He was kidding of course, Roxa never took things that far. She'd back off as soon physically as Iggy bared a fang. It was her tongue that really did the damage. He smiled to Keith, "okay. Sounds good, if you don't mind driving me sometimes, and only to school of course..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:38 pm

Shaye sighed, pulling on a night gown and wrapping her robe around her. She slipped her feet into the nearest pair of shoes, which happened to be a pair of heels.
"Yea, let's go find out" She grumbled, a bit pissed off. She took his hand, smirking lightly.
"I don't really care if the house was empty for awhile, you still don't use the pool, it's techincally still private property" She said, shrugging her shoulders and sighing. She walked down the stairs, managing to look devestatingly gorgeous in the process. Her hair was wavy, slightly rumbled, and despite the robe, she looked ready for the red carpet. Opening the back door, she flicked the light on, leaning against the wall, chuckling a bit as everyone, about twenty teens, froze.

Keith smriked, "I can fight her for you Ig" He rolled his eyes, Roxa would never hurt Iggy though, which was a good thing. She'd never hurt anyone.
"Yea, I'm fine with being a chauffer, especially for your education. When do you start?" He asked, Keith was opting out of going back to high school for like the millionth time, Roxa was pissed, but he was so fed up with it. He knew Shaye and Vaix didn't intend to go back either.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Vaix of course, was also dazzled by Shaye as she walked with him. He'd gotten used to the feeling by now however, and he'd probably feel stranger without it. He was getting better at prying his eyes off her and thinking straight now-a-days, not because he didn't want to find her attractive, he always would, he just wanted to be able to think without drooling all over the floor whenever Shaye struck a pose. He lumbered out after her, hands in his pockets and posture slouched. He rolled his eyes as everyone froze, kissing Shaye's cheek lightly as if congratulating her for getting everyone's attention so quickly. He lay an arm over her shoulder then called out to them, "I'm sorry to ruin your party, but this property has been sold now, and therefore has become private. You'll have to ask to use the pool from now on."
---
Iggy smiled, keeping his eyes on the road. "Yeah, I know you'd stick up for me, Keith." When Keith started to talk about school he shrugged, "Me and Roxa were planning to start at the beginning of next school year, carry off where we left off. We only have a couple years or three left in high school." He shrugged, he knew Keith wasn't all for education, but hey, when you were stuck at an age that allowed you free high school admittance, and you could go as many times as you liked, he was all for taking advantage of it every ten years or so. Iggy loved school.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes, letting Vaix kiss her cheek. She was always bothered by people who snuck onto other people's property. Some of the kids wandered up, gaping as they saw Shaye and Vaix.
"Our neighbours said we could use the pool" One guy said in broken english.
"Your neighbour?" Shaye asked, arching an eyebrow. "Yes, we live on the other side of that house. Well me and my brothers"
"Oh, so the guys next door, and when did they tell you this?" Shaye asked, enjoying that she dazzled guy. Her robe slipped off of her shoulder, revealing what she was wearing underneath.
"Yes, last night" Shaye frowned, looking at Vaix. "Would that be the guy you lent the shovel too?" She murmured, before turning her attention back to the guy.
"Well, either way, this is our property now, and the pool is private. Feel free to ask us to use it if you want, just ask" She said, frowning, she'd have to have a word with Louis and his family.

Keith smirked, "I can't believe you want to go back to school" He said, shaking his head and chuckling.
"Come on, let's head back" He said, indicating that Iggy could take a U turn, the road was deserted anyway.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Vaix frowned at their explanation, but he let Shaye do the talking. He nodded at Shaye's last comment, he didn't know if it was Louis's family, but it wouldn't hurt to have a word with them anyways. He stood in awkward silence for a minute with the party, then glanced at Shaye curiously, it seemed the party was waiting for them to either say please leave, or can we join in, and the party continue. He didn't know really what Shaye'd like to do, because he'd do whatever. He was fine with anything.
---
Iggy laughed, "don't deny me my education Keith. I like school." He grinned, then at the U turn comment he nodded. With a sharp turn on the wheel, the front wheels of the car held their ground, and the back swung around so that they were facing the way they'd came. He glanced at the darkening sky, then pushed the gas driving home calmly, smiling to Keith a bit.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Shaye sighed, crossing her arms.
"Can you all please leave?" Shaye said, rolling her eyes. "Now?" She smirked as the humans all scrambled out of the pool and basically ran for some cars parked not far away, on the lawn.
"You parked on my lawn?" Shaye said, hands on her hips. The guy in front of her shrugged.
"Bye" He jogged off, Shaye winced as tires spun, ripping up newly laid grass.
"Oh damnit. We're getting a fence put up" She grumbled, leaning back against Vaix. She looked at him, "A tall one"

Keith smirked.
"I'm not denying you your education, just questioning it" He said, shaking his head and frowning. He laughed, "Smooth" He told Iggy, grinning at him. He stretched out, watching the car pull smoothly, perfectly into the drive way.
"Good job" He said, slipping out. "You're an awesome driver Ig, don't let anyone tell you otherwise"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Vaix couldn't help but laugh at Shaye's frustration, watching the boys scramble and take off, ruining the lawn. It was frustrating, but Shaye was being amusing. "Don't worry Shaye, we'll get a massive fence just for you, reinforced with stainless steal..." He chuckled, shaking his head glancing next door to Louis's home. "I looks like we're not the only ones who stay up late." It was eleven, but it was also a school night. "We could ask them now if you'd prefer, love." He kissed her neck affectionately as she leaned up against him.
---
"Don't question it," Iggy laughed, "learning is good for you. Even Roxa knows that." He pulled into the drive, smiling at Keith's compliments. "I won't, you'll see, one ride with Roxa and she'll get over worrying over me." He paused, "I think I'm gonna hunt Keith, I'm starved." He slipped from the car, smiling to him lightly. "I'll come back in an hour or too, Just hunt around the neighborhood a bit..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Shaye shook her head.
"No, not tonight" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She stepped back inside, kicking her heels off and flopping on the couch.
"I might kill them, if you wanna go talk to them however, I'm fine with that" Shaye took a certain pride in her house, home, stuff being wrecked bothered her. She sighed, rubbing her eyes, and looking at Vaix curiously.
"But, we can go tomorrow if you want"

Keith smirked.
"Alright, good hunting Ig" He locked the garage, pulling a protective cover over the mustang before going over to his car and sighing. He checked it over, absentmindedly of course, he looked at his car every night. He sighed, walking into the house and looking around, wondering where Roxa had gotten off to.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Vaix chuckled, "violence is never the answer, you know that. We'd be an easily guessed suspect if their family suddenly went missing." No, it seemed if they wanted to deal with it properly, they'd have to talk to them about it. Shaye'd wind down eventually. He walked inside as well, having not bothered with shoes or socks."Tomorrow would be good I suppose," Vaix muttered gently. "Try not to be upset Shaye, the grass will grow back."
---
Iggy took off after that, smiling as he made his way down the street looking for a tramp or someone who wouldn't be too missed.

Roxa was upstairs, but in hearing the boys come back she looked down curiously. "Ig? Oh.." she frowned at the sight of Keith. "Come to bare the saddening news that you've killed him?" she growled. She hoped not, and started to wonder where Iggy was, her eyes slightly spooked that that might be Keith's news.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:10 pm

Shaye stuck her tounge out at Vaix.
"It's not that, it's just that who does that? Breaks into someone's pool and then wrecks their lawn?" She grumbled, shaking her head and sighing. She smirked at him, "Besides, are you telling me you're not annoyed? I mean, humans, in your pool, what if we had been skinny dipping or something?" She said, arching an eyebrow.

Keith rolled his eyes.
"Yes Roxa, Iggy is strewn across the yard, the car's a wreck, and that's why, I'm walking inside, perfectly fine, not even a tear in my clothing. He went hunting for god sakes" He snarled, shaking his head and sighing.
"He's an awesome driver Roxa, give him the benifit of the doubt" He said, shaking his head and flopping on the couch.
"He's a lot better then you"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Vaix shook his head, "I know, it was inappropriate of them, but they know now, and if we have to tell them twice it won't be with a friendly gesture. I am irritated, but really, I've had to good a day to crack skulls over a small dump in the road..." He smiled at her skinny dipping comment, he raised a brow, then muttered, "maybe when we have that big wall up around our yard." He grinned a bit, taking her hand and kissing her cheek.
---
Roxa rolled her eyes, though she was relieved Iggy wasn't harmed. "I don't care if he's better than me. I suck at driving, I know I do. A newborn child has more skill than I do behind the wheel, including Iggy. He can barely see out the front window Keith, I bet he strains to have his feet meet the peddles. I know he seems great now, but trust me." She walked down the stairs a finger pointed to Keith with a growl, "you're setting him up for something bad Keith. I stick by that belief."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 8:44 pm

Shaye laughed,
"What? You don't wanna go now?" She asked, standing up, shedding her robe and running towards the pool. She laughed over her shoulder, diving into the pool effortlessly. She knew Vaix would be miffed, especially since she could see the neighbours peeking over the fence. She didn't care, she was trying to make a point, and Vaix was probably stunned. She stretched out, diving under the water before surfacing and watching her boyfriend with a small grin.

Keith rolled his eyes.
"Roxa, I had the car modified, it's designed for Iggy" He snapped, "Besides, midgets can drive, it's all about the car. His car is literally built for him, everything reaches perfectly" He snapped, brushing ehr hand out of his face.
"Don't be so quick to judge him, you'll make him feel bad. Give him your trust, for once" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Vaix watched her fling her robe then dive into the pool, he laughed, ripping his shirt off and bouncing across the lawn as he pulled off his jeans, then dove into the pool with her. He was aware they were being watched, but it was their property, what would the neighbours do? Call the police for disturbed peace? He grinned, surfacing looking at the peeking faces with a grin and sticking his tongue out at them in good playful intention. Then he wrapped his arms around Shaye and purred.
---
Roxa crossed her arms as her hand was batted away, "is it? Good, so he'll shoot through the window on impact." She rolled her eyes at Keith, "I'll say this again for the last time. He. Is. To. Young. For . A. Car!" She bared her fangs at him, shaking her head. "He's not getting my trust because I know this isn't good for him. It's too soon."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Shaye laughed as Vaix grabbed her.
"Brute" She teased, watching him stick his tounge out at the neighbours. "Just rub it in" She said, laughing as he cuddled her in the water. "This is nice" She teased, laughing and dunking under the water in order to get away from him. She surfaced by the waterfall, peeking at him and smiling playfully.
"Tease"

Keith growled, wanting to snap at her finger for a moment.
"Right Roxa, Seven hundred years of life are definately not enough to be trust worthy. Why not put him back in Diapers and lock him in a play pen?" he snapped, rolling his eyes.
"You really are completely aggrivating, no wonder Vaix moved in with me first chance he got" He growled, standing so he towered over her.
"Seriously, all you do is bitch about everyone else. You're the youngest in this family, minus Shaye, and even she's more freaking responsible then you"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Vaix smiled, only to jump as Shaye slipped from his arms and surfaced by the waterfall. "Who you calling a tease?" he growled at her playfully. Walking against the water's strains until he was no longer able to touch the bottom, then swimming after her. It seemed their new neighbours had nothing better to do than peek through the fence at them, and to be honest, after living so long and having the entire world gawk at you, he didn't mind it anymore.
---
Roxa growled back at Keith, "you know I haven't known him that long. Abut the span of my life, and from what I've seen he's irresponsible. He's slowly improving of course, now that we actually set boundaries for him, and of course I wouldn't do something to lower him like that. I think he's a immature fifteen year old, exactly his age, no matter how old he's actually been alive, he wont mature beyond that. Even you should know that!" She fell silent as Keith snarled about her bitching to everyone, she narrowed her eyes, tensed up more than she already was, then snarled, "Vaix never moved away on his own. We all moved in with you together, remember Keith? ...Do you honestly think I'm less responsible than Shaye is? I'm the only one here who seems to care when people make bad decisions that could seriously affect their future negatively! Iggy's no super hero Keith. He's brittle, and young, and easily tired, a buff mortal could wound him easily, let alone a car crash. Maybe a car isn't a big risk for a proper vampire, but if you haven't noticed, Iggy's not a regular vampire!"
The nervous laugh that rang in the room chilled her blood, she glanced over, and spotted Iggy in the doorway. He looked nervous, the forced smile plastered over his face was easily outdone by the internal tension inside him in seeing his family fight. Nervous purple eyes looked from Roxa to Keith. Then he hurried into his room to avoid the whole ordeal. He'd overheard Roxa's not a proper vampire speech, but the fire in the room was o overwhelming for him to feel any real emotion of his own over it. He was sure he'd feel it later though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 22 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: