Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

This Mask is Not Me

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Vaix watched them bleakly as the security team uncovered load after load of spy cameras. He glanced at Shaye as muttered something about god, then sighed. "I know, things will get better Shaye, I know they will. You'll enjoy your new career, and we'll enjoy peace and quiet and tape-less lives." He wasn't sure what to do about the footage already online, i didn't matter if they smashed the originals in their home, if it was online, it could be loaded back onto a computer just as easily. He closed his eyes and sucked in a breath, running his fingers gently threw Shaye's hair as he tried to calm himself down again.
---
"You can't possibly think being left alone is what's best for you in your condition? What if you need help? What if something happens to you? Look at you!" She spat, "No offense, Keith, but you don't look very threatening at the moment." The big circles under his eyes, and the more noticeable paleness to his kin said it clearly that he was sick. "I'm going to put you in your room, and if I find you gone again, I will tell Shaye."
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Shaye nodded, well, tried to. She knew he was both trying to calm her down, as well as himself.
"I know" She said, rubbing her eyes, "I'm sure I will, but, shit Vaix, they have pictures of me in the shower, of us, well, enjoying ourselves, I mean, what if Keith sees, Roxa, Iggy? all my friends back home? I mean, this is really bad" She didn't even bother to mention that once something was put on the internet it was there forever, even if deleted, someone could always find it and paste it. She buried her face against him, listening to the security guys mutter angrily.

Keith whined as she dragged him along.
"Roxa, I'm an adult, I'm perfectly capabale of looking after myself" He grumbled, she'd probably tie him to the bed now. He tired to jerk away but she was holding onto him way to tight.
"I'm not a child, I do not need to be told to go to my room"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 pm

"I know," Vaix muttered gently, "I know." The fact it was so easily accessible wasn't great either, the last link in three pages wasn't hard to find, in fact it was was just as easy as the first link once you knew where to go. Lord only knows how many people had seen this already. Probably all their friends, anyone else that would be interested, and spread on in that way. Christ, they'd have a terrible reputation by the end of it. "We'll find a way to get back at them, get rid of it before it causes more damage...we'll find a way, I promise." What else could he do but promise? He sighed softly, wrapping his arms tight around her, and continuing to sooth her gently.
---
"Keith, obviously you do, because you don't stay there, you don't think about your health. You're acting like a kid, so may as well be treated like one too." She came into Keith's room, taking both his hand in one of her's and locking the window, then plopping him down on the bed and pointing a pale finger at his face. "You don't want Shaye to have a heart attack? You stay right here and get better mister." Then stormed out of the room, shutting the door as she did.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Shaye sighed, not bothering to ask what could they do, the internet was huge, impossible to completely stop the pictures and videos. She grabbed her laptop, she needed to see the damage. Sighing, she opened it up, looking at the first page of Shayewatch. She frowned, "Damn they make it sound like I'm alright with this" She said, reading the statement. She continued to look through the pages. Effortlessly finding the 'hidden' links. She sighed, opening them up, her mouth falling.
"Ohmigod" She said, shaking her head.

Keith hissed as Roxa dragged him around like she did Iggy. He snapped at her, but flopped on his bed, curling in his blankets and glaring at the door. If Roxa thought he was acting like a child, he was gonna start behaving like one.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Vaix watched Shaye grab her laptop dully, knowing she wouldn't like what she saw. "I know," he muttered at her comment on the front page, "It's terrible. We couldn't get the police involved without expecting some complex court session to follow." He winced at her reaction to the more...private stuff. He couldn't help but stare, because they had good nude shots of her. He shook his head and looked up at her, "at least they made you look nice." They hadn't pit any embarrassing pictures, per say, on the site. They'd just put very revealing things on it.
---
Roxa rolled her eyes at his following hiss, making her way down stairs to see Iggy standing in the doorway of his room watching her. She pointed a finger at him. "I'll lock you in there if I find you up there again Iggy. You are not getting sick, understand? Leave.Keith.Alone."
Iggy rolled his eyes, Roxa spat at him and took a seat on the couch, pissed off.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Shaye sighed, "Made me look good" She said, sounding distant. She couldn't help it, it was just so damn embaressing and revealing. She sighed, shaking her head and closing the computer.
"We have to do something, this could jeaprodize my career" She said, sighing and curling up in his lap again. The security guys came down, "We're done in the house, we'll stay in the yard, patrolling, getting rid of cameras. Please don't worry, we'll make sure no one comes in without your expressed permission" Shaye nodded, "Thanks" She said, though she figured Viax might want to talk to them.

Keith whined again, frusturated. His throat ached and he had no ice left. He sighed, wondering if he could slipp into the washroom and get some water. He stood up, carefully opening his bedroom door, wincing as it creaked. Frowning he slipped into the washroom, turing the tap on. She couldn't get mad at him for this, could she?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Vaix sighed, nodding. "I know it could, maybe we should get Keith, or Iggy, and hack into the website, terminate it. I think Iggy may know how, or Keith, both of them probably." He hoped they knew how, but a call never hurt. He realised no one had called anyone since their departure, they were probably curious at this point how they were doing, and once again, there would be little good news in comparison to the bad.
He looked up at the head of the security team came in and reported back to them. He listened to her calmly, then nodded his head slowly. "Thank you, you don't know how much this means to us." He paused, the muttered, "if anything, keep and especially close eyes on our right side neighbours, They've been known to take pictures of us when we go in the yard. It's those two boys, not their younger brother Louis. You'll know them by their lack of manners." He rolled his eyes and looked to Shaye with a gentle smile.
---
It took Roxa under three or four seconds to hear the door creak open upstairs. She fumed. He just didn't give up did he? He'd never get better at this rate. What if he got really sick? To the point where he started to become delusional? She growled, storming up the stairs, seeing him slip into the washroom. She pressed her ear to the door, to make sure there was no clues of his vomiting, then opened the door to see him chugging back cold water. She winced, though Iggy had given the okay for water, she still didn't trust it, and he was drinking a lot. "Keith," she growled, "you're going to make yourself sicker. If you're thirsty, drink some blood for crying out loud!"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:01 pm

Shaye sighed, "I'm sure they could, but they'll just set up another website, all thos pictures and videos are on their computer" Shaye said, sighing and shaking her head.
"Alright, we'll keep an eye on that sir" The lead security guy said, leading the men back outside. Shaye sighed, looking at Vaix, "They're only temporary remember, we can go choose our own team like next week' Shaye reminded him, rubbing her eyes lightly.
"So, what do you wanna do now?" She asked him, a small sigh escaping her. She did feel better knowing she wasn't being recoreded twenty four seven, but still.

Keith sighed, "Roxa, blood doesn't help my throat" Keith said, re-filling the cup to take it back to his room. He sighed, walking down the hall, he did feel a bit neasous, but there was no way he was admitting that to Roxa right now.
"I'm fine Roxa, Iggy said it's fine" He grumbled, watching her trail along behind him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:23 pm

Vaix gave a sigh and nodded, watching the security take off before replying to Shaye again. "So then we plan it out. We break in, destroy the original recorded footage from their computer, maybe just smash the whole dam computer, then at the same time get Keith or Iggy to delete the website. We'd be 100% good to go with all the security we'll have after hand picking out own security team..."
It seemed like a good idea, maybe it wasn't, but at least it seemed good...It was better than letting those creeps ruin their lives with what they did have already.
---
"Keith... Kieth you look pale, and not just vampire pale, I mean like ghostly powder white pale. Are you sure you're alright? Did Iggy say anything about a limit of drinking water? Your system isn't used to it, so you feel sick? Do you need a bucket or something?" She frowned as he mentioned it was fine, it wasn't fine, Keith looked horrible. "Iggy!" she called out, "Your dam water theory had made Keith sicker!"
Iggy's head appeared at the bottom of the stairs, "What? Why? How much did he drink?"
Roxa put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Shaye sighed, "Vaix, breaking and entering, they'd know it was us" Shaye said, sighing and shaking her head. She glanced at Vaix, leaning against him, "I just don't know what to do anymore" She said, sighing and burying her face in her pillow. It was just so bad, all of it. She didn't know what to do, how to react. In fact, this could destroy her career before it even started.
"This could ruin me before I even make it in this industry" She said softly, looking at him with worried eyes.

"Roxa, Iggy, I'm fine" Keith bellowed, slamming his bedroom door and putting the water down on the bedside table. Damn it all, couldn't they just leave him alone? He wasn't stupid, he wasn't going to throw up, he needed people just to let him be.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Vaix sighed, shaking his head and muttering, "It won't ruin your career, because they'd have to find the site first. Even if they do, just tell them the truth, I bet they'll understand, maybe even help us if we play our cards right. It doesn't look like these boys got any photos of your shifting... maybe it'll be okay?" He looked over at her, letting an arm wrap around her waist and sighing softly, "I promise it'll be okay Shaye. We've been threw worse than this, we'll get threw it just fine. It could always be worse right? They could have made a public display of their taped content..." He shuddered at the idea, it was definitely something to be grateful for.
---
Roxa winced as the door slammed shut, Iggy looked a bit confused seeing as how he'd barely been a part of it before he'd been yelled at and excluded once again. Roxa stared at the door as if contemplating opening it, but Keith was at the end of his rope. She didn't want to risk things getting worse, no way. She might lose her family relationship with Keith if she did that, and then she'd lose Iggy, because no doubt Iggy'd want to follow Keith around instead of her if they separated... She flinched at the idea, and went back downstairs to sit on the couch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Shaye listened to Vaix console her. She nodded a bit, just cuddling with him.
"Mhm" She mumbled, looking at the time, it was late, really late. Yawning, she looked at him, "Are you tired at all?" She asked, she didn't particularly want to sleep right now, but she knew she'd fall asleep really soon. She sighed, "I'm gonna fall asleep" She warned, leaning against him, eyes flickering for a moment, she could barely keep her eyes open, she was just so damn tired.

Keith lay on his bed, he texted Iggy an apology, he hadn't ment to flip at the younger vampire, Roxa was just really, really getting on case. He sighed, curling on his bed, he definately felt sick, but he wasn't going to allow himself to vomit, Roxa would only flip out more, and at that point he'd be to out of it to argue with her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Vaix sighed, "I know, you must be tired after everything that's happened today. Come on, no more sleeping on the couch." He scooped the half conscious Shaye in his arms, kissed her forehead and carried her up to the master bedroom, laying her down on the bed, and puling the covers over her, then crawling over and laying down beside her on his side. He watched her, she was exhausted, barely even with it at the moment, poor girl. He too, was exhausted beyond belief, he could barely manage to watch her anymore. He shifted over, kissed her cheek, yawned, then fell asleep with his cheek pressed up to her shoulder.
---
Iggy looked over as his phone went off him his pocket again. He knew it was Keith, and willingly retreated to the dark of his room to read the text. Of course he accepted Keith's apology, now however, he really was concerned how much water Keith had taken in. He was a vampire after all, and though water was okay, drowning your system in it for temporary relief wasn't. Keith could hurt himself doing that, seeing s how vampires didn't expel wast, they absorbed the blood into their own veins for fuel, no wast. But water, pure nothing else water, some was okay, good even, but a lot, his body couldn't handle. It would come out, on end or the other. and since Keith's kidneys had shut down ages ago, he was guessing teh top end. He sent Keith the warning, as well as his own worries for his well being, and sighed, relaxing on his bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Shaye cuddled with Vaix, mumbling incoherently as he carried her upstairs, the second her head hit the pillow she was out. The exahustion of the day had gotten to her, and her own emotions had sent her over the edge. She cuddled with Vaix, sighing as he leaned against her, she needed to feel safe with him. It was nice, safe, perfect.

Keith recieved Iggy's text as he was vomiting softly out of the window. He knew he was being quiet enough, no one would hear. Carefully he wiped his mouth, sent Iggy a text saying he understood and was fine and crawled into bed. No one would know, hopefully, and he'd be able to sleep. He sipped the water a bit, it helped his throat, that was all his frazzled mind understood.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Unfortunately, Iggy's room did have a small window near the top of the wall, and Keith's vomit had to go somewhere from the window. He was startled by the sound of water hitting the ground, and stood on his tip toes to see a few more splashes full come down before his phone went off again. He read the text and sighed, shaking his head. Keith was sick, sick with a cold, and now sick from drinking to much water. Great. He'd made Keith worse, he should have kept his mouth shut. At least he still could, he wouldn't go up there, he'd leave Keith be. He wouldn't let Roxa know either, That was how he'd help Keith, he'd keep his dam mouth shut. He examined the water, making sure it was just water, and not blood, if it was blood, it would be Keith's blood, and that wouldn't be leavable.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Keith curled on the bed, sighing and rubbing his eyes. Hopefully everyone would just leave him alone. He rolled over, flicking hi TV on, trying to find something worth watching. He was tired, and he was unsure if he was willing to sleep or not right now. Shaking his head, he found Silence of the Lambs, one of his favorite movies. The movie itself was dark, creepy, but he loved the acting, and honestly, he could handle the story line.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Roxa sat on the couch, listening to a TV turn on upstairs, and sighing softly. Had she been to hard on Keith? No, no way. Sick people weren't supposed to sleep of roofs or drive around with a fuming temper, or act the way they did and get away with it. She'd done the right thing pushing him back up in his room, she knew she had...right? She hoped Keith didn't hate her for it, or think bad of her. She was just concerned for his well being after all...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Keith sighed, staring boredly at the TV, he was not in the mood to stay trapped in his room, but he also felt to sick to even move. He shivered, "Oh damn" He groaned, looking around for another blanket. He didn't have one. Dragging his aching and sore body from his bed and slipped into the hall, looking through the linen closet for an extra blanket. He wanted like three or four, he was cold, freezing, which was strange, considering he hadn't felt a temperature in nearly a thousand years.
"Roxa?" He called in an achy voice.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Roxa was on her feet and going to Kieth the second she heard him call her, silently praying he wouldn't look as bad as he sounded. Her prayers were left unheard, Kieth looked awful, he was shivering, there was dark rings under his eyes, he looked a terrible ghostly pale, and you didn't need to be a doctor to know he felt achy and crappy. "Oh Keith, you look awful." She really was beginning to worry about him, he was shivering searching for blankets, how could a vampire get cold? Get a cold in the first place? She replaced him, rooting through the closet and pulling out the heaviest blankets she could find and wrapping them around him. Kissing his forehead in an almost motherly fashion she muttered, "Are you okay? Do you need more pain killers? Some blood? a bag of ice for your throat?" She smelled bile from Keith's room and winced, "You've been throwing up..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Keith smiled greatfully at Roxa.
"T-thanks" He coughed, "I haven't been throwing up" He protested weakly, "Okay, never mind that's a lie" He sighed, "I dunno, I'm really cold" He looked at her, "Can I stay with you?" He asked for once he wanted the attention she was willing to give. At least she acted motherly towards him, which was something he couldn't experience, and he was sick, which made him want some comfort. He sighed, cuddling in the blanket and looking at her pathetically.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:07 pm

"Aww Kieth," Roxa watched him sadly as he requested company. It seemed he'd finally given in to the idea of his illness. "Of course you can," she opened his bedroom door curiously, expecting there o be bile and throw up over the floors or something, nothing. She did see traces of wet on the windowsill though. He'd thrown up out the window. Well, at least she didn't have to clean it up. She grabbed a mop bucket for him, not to clean, just in case he felt the need to purge again. She looked at him gently, took his hand with her free hand and muttered, "come on Kieth. Would you like to stay in your room, or go to the living room?" She wanted to call Shaye, because Keith was getting worse, far worse, and honestly, she was scared. She wanted to talk to someone who would talk more than facts to her, and she stood by the idea that Shaye had rights to know when Keith was this way.But she wouldn't, because the last thing he needed was stress.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:12 pm

"In here, if you don't mind" Keith said, flopping tiredly on his bed. He pulled the extra blanket over him, completely wrapped in blankets now. He looked at her, "You really don't have to stay if you don't want to" He said, he figured she was only staying cause he asked, and well he wanted her company, he didn't want to force her. He coughed into his pillow, looking at the TV, watching the middle of Silence of the Lambs. He didn't know if Roxa even liked this movie.
"We don't have to watch this" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Roxa made her way into Keith's room, sat down o the end of the bed, glancing up at the TV and frowning. What a show, Hannibal the Cannibal reminded her a bit of Iggy on one of his bader days. "I want to stay with you," Roxa encouraged him softly, and that was the truth, she'd wanted to stay at his side since the beginning, he'd just not been letting her. She shrugged at the mention of changing the channel. She didn't like this movie, but she knew Keith liked it, and she wanted him to be comfortable in any way she could make him. She looked over at him with a soft, sad smile. "Are you warm enough Keith? I could warm up a hot water bottle for you if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Keith coughed, "That'd be nice Roxa" He said with a small grin. He stretched out, shaking his head, before curling up and coughing again. He was sick as a dog, and all he wanted was to warm up.
"Damn I've never had to deal with being cold before" He said "I hate this" He said softly, shaking his head and looking tiredly at Roxa.
"You know, I don't care that much about watching this movie, you pick something"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:18 pm

Roxa sighed, shaking her head, "I know Kieth, I'm sorry you're sick. You don't deserve it. I'm fine, you can watch this if you'd like. I want you to be comfortable, I'm just sticking around to keep you company and make sure you're okay...well, make sure you don't get worse." She smiled, stood, wandered over to him and kissed his cheek gently, then left to get the water bottle.
She returned minutes later, cradling a hot water bottle wrapped up in a washcloth, she promptly lifted Keith's blankets and slipped it in by his stomach, then tucked him in. Sitting beside him on the edge of the bed and laying her hand on his forehead. "Oh Keith," she sighed, "I think you have a fever."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Mask is Not Me   This Mask is Not Me - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Mask is Not Me
Page 30 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: