Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:22 pm

The small kitten gave a playful mew as she dashed around. Lucky watched as Flight was perched on his head. Sparky smiled, head resting on her knees as Natalia sat beside watching them all.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Leath picked up Vix careful. He began yipping excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:40 pm

The small kitten stopped running around, the fur alogn her spnie smoothing down. She gave a mew before scampering off to hide behind Shade was walked out of the girl's building.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:43 pm

Vivien ran over to Leath and tried to climb him to get to Vix.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Shade smiled at the small scene and Scrumpy came out from behind to curl up on Natalia's lap.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 pm

Leath laughed and put down Vix.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Lucky sneezed and Flight took off startled. The labrador gave a small grumble before getting up to greet Shade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:26 pm

"Hey, Shade.", LEath said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:31 pm

"Hey Leath." She smiled back as Lucky followed her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Vix and Vivien scurried over to Shade, yipping energetically.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:40 pm

"Hey you guys." She smiled stroking their heads.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:49 pm

Vix and Vivien scurried over to Sparky, yipping.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:19 pm

"They're so hyper." The thirteen year-old murmured, watching them with her hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:41 pm

"Of course. It's their mating season. They need lots of energy.", Leath said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:54 pm

Venus glanced up with green eyes, and turned to Sparky who had a weird look on her face.
"Oh my god." She murmured getting up to walk into the girls building.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:34 pm

"What! I'm not allowed to know stuff!?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:11 am

The thirteen year-old came back out with her gloves off and she placed her hands of Shade's shoulders, "It's mating season Shade! Stay away from Leath!" Sparky shook her. Venus let out an embarassed sigh as Natalia threw a confused look to the young fourteen year-old. Ciberius rolled his eyes as Lucky gave a bark. Shade brushed away Sparky shaking her head, "Cut it out Spark."
"I'm just saying." The thirteen year-old said, giving a small smug smile.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:20 am

Hedger laughed a little, and so did Blain.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:24 am

Sparky stuck her tounge out then walked off.
"And once again, she had pulled off something we all never expected from someone like her." Ciberius smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:28 am

LEath smiled and laughed too.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 am

Lucky gave a bark and ran off after the thirteen year-old. Shade ran a hand through her hair and smiled shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Leath walked over to Shade. "So, anything new?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:30 pm

"Naww nothing much." She answered, "You?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:36 pm

"I need some help with my latest biotech invention. Care to lend a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 pm

"Sure thing." Shade nodded, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next