Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:53 am

Vix and Vivien were still absent, but LEath didn't seem to notice as he reactivated the bots.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:05 pm

Flight gave a croon before taking off from Sparky's shoulder to fly around. Scrumpy glanced around with wide blue eyes as Lucky walked around, nose to the ground.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:39 pm

Hedger smiled. He walked back to the guy's building and put away his katana.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:04 am

"This place should be better for a while." Shade murmured as she glanced around, Natalia close beside her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:35 am

Vix and Vivien were still MIA, and by now Leath was getting curious. "Where are they?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:15 pm

"Lucky can go out to find them." Sparky pointed to the excited labrador.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:17 pm

"No, I'll go find them.", Leathsaid. He climbed on the Raptor and took off.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Shade watched him take off down the tunnel and turned to see Natalia who had a few cuts all over her face, she beamed down at the little girl, "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:33 pm

Leath scoured the tunnels, and soon heard a faint noise. He struggled to make it out. He made it out to be a faint 'yiff, yiff, yiff' noise. He smiled slightly to himself and turned around, heading back to the base.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Natalia sat on a bed as Shade pulled a damp cloth from a bowl and began to wipe of the dry blood.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:47 pm

LEath arrived back at base.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:56 pm

Venus and Sparky sat around as they tried to rest from their recent fight.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:45 am

LEath leapt from the Raptor's back and walked over to the moudnd of raw material he had brought.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 am

Scrumpy curled up in a blanket on the ground as Shade sat inside the girl's building with Natalia. The small girl was done being cleaned up and Shade smiled, "All better?" Natalia nodded smiling back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Hedger walked over to Leath. "Well, bro? Didja find 'em?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:25 am

Ooc\\
First time, I got nothing in my head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:59 pm

(hmm.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:18 pm

Ooc\\
Hmm, what?
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:15 pm

(idk)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:32 am

Ooc\\
O okay
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:01 pm

(skip forwards to later?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:41 pm

Ooc\\
Yep.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:45 pm

(okies)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:38 am

Ooc\\
You post.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Vix and Vivien, who had since returned, were running around and nipping at ankles all around. They soon began chasing Scrumpy. Leath laughed as he watched them, as did Blain and Hedger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit   Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Among the Risks [Teens vs. Machines] Semi-Lit/Lit
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next