Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Vaix ignored it as well, leading her up to her bedroom, so that she needn't worry about Roxa coming up the stairs and into the living room while she was sleeping. He let go of her hand once they go inside, the half closed the door and locked the window merely out of new found paranoia. He just fell over onto her bed in exhaustion, his eyes drooping immediately as he watched Shaye, he reached out a heavy hand and signaled that he wanted her to come.
---
Iggy looked over at Keith when his friends emotions changed so dramatically. He put the book he'd been looking at back and walked over to the girl curiously. Gripping Keith shoulder and using it as a boost to look at her. "Hello," he said playfully, semi intoxicated by Keith's surprise. "How are you today miss?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Shaye sighed and walked over, curling on the bed next to him. As soon as she touched the matress she yawned, and fell asleep. She sighed, still semi-uptight. She shuddered against him, curling into a tighter ball against him, an automatic reaction now. It had never been this way before, she had never been scared, but now, now she was terrified.

The female, Sara, turned her attention on Iggy.
"A friend of your's Keith?" She asked, her voice cool.
"Ig, not now, please" Keith said, shaking his head. Although he towered over the other vampire, something about her scared him. He was horrified that she was here.
"Keith, I've been looking for you" She said, reaching up to touch his face and laughing as he jerked back.
"Still scared of me?" She teased laughing at him.
"Does your friend know why you're scared of me?" She taunted, reaching up and running a delicate finger down his face, letting it scrape him a bit.
"Does he know?" She taunted again.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Vaix wrapped his arms around her immediately when she came close. His body curled around her protectively, and then only then, did he actually fall asleep with her. It was nice, he felt safe because he felt Shaye was safe. Nothing would hurt her when she was this close, absolutely nothing would touch her. He smiled subconsciously and buried his face in her hair.
---
"Know? Know? What don't I know?" He looked at Keith curiously, aware of the fear coming of him, and the taunting behaviour the girl was putting out. He frowned, being one of those people that grew irritable when he didn't know something important. He glanced over at the girl, "who are you?" He asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:23 pm

Shaye shifted in his arms, smiling comfortably in her sleep, finally relaxing.

She cast a wither glare on Iggy.
"Tell him Keith" She said an air of command in her voice. "Now" Keith gasped and turned, staring at Iggy.
"Before I met you guys Iggy, I was, was..." He trailed off, clenching his fists and closing his eyes.
"He was a slave. Back then vampires had slaves, those of us born noble and then turned owned others of our kind, and Keith was mine" She purred, reaching up, and laughing as he jerked back again.
"I was, not anymore" He gasped, wincing as she touched his cheek again.
"Oh? Then why are you so scared?" She taunted again. She loved doing this and he knew it. She had owned him for nearly a hundred years, and he still remembered the pain he had suffered at her hands, his back still bore her mark, something he cared not to remember.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:34 pm

Vaix didn't move, he tended not to in his sleep, and old habit from when he'd been human he'd taken with him into the afterlife.
---
Iggy stared at Sara, then at Keith, then laughed harshly at the tension in the air. "Aww Keith, that sucks." He didn't know, because all his life, he'd been an aristocrat, when he was human, to when he'd been a vampire. Both him and Vaix both held semi royal blood. "Was she...a nice owner?" he wasn't sure how to tale about it, it sounded cruel, outrageous, even if he'd had slaves when he'd lived in a big house with his family. He'd been polite, never ever had he beaten or snapped at any mistakes anyone made, though it was mostly because in his human life, lifting a hand took loads of energy due to an illness he'd had.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Both Keith and Sara laughed. His was harsh and bitter, where as her's was mocking.
"Ah child, if I was kind to him, do you honestly believe that he would be this terrified?" She placed her hand on Keith's arm.
"I know you live here now, and as you know, you still owe me" She said, squeezing his arm, her sharp nails ripping into him. He yelped and tried to pull away, but she did have a strange power over him. He sighed, "No" he growled, pulling again. She laughed. "Keith darling, you owe me" She said again, this time her voice dangerous and low. He shut his eyes, trying to pull away.
"I will be dining with you tonight, I know where you live" She said, turning, but not before snapping a small cuff on his wrist. He sighed watching as she left. He turned back to Iggy, not sure what the younger vampire would say.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Iggy looked at Keith, then at Sara as she left, then at Keith's wounded arm, then at Sara again, then once again at Keith. All of which was done in a matter of clueless innocence and curiosity. "That ladies dinning with us? We don't dine anymore....do we?" He stared at Keith in utter confusion, "I mean, what will we feed her?" He glanced back at the girl as she turned the corner and went out of sight. Then back at Keith once more, "you really don't like her, do ya Keith? Is it because she's old and bitter?" His voice was still lit with utter confusion and innocence, he tilted his head to one side, then laughed at the tension in the room around Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Keith glanced at Iggy, "Just don't ask Ig. And that was just her formal way of inviting herself over. She wont dine with us, she'll mock, humilate and harass me all night" Keith said, rubbing his wrist where she had attatched the leather cuff.
"And no Iggy, how could I like the one who owned me for almost a hundred years?" Keith said in a brittle, harsh voice.
"Iggy I was created for her. Her brother is mine and Michelle's sire. I was his gift to his sister. She made me do so many things that I hated, and I still hate myself for" Keith said, staring miserably at the ground, a miserable expression on his face. He sighed and frowned, "Please Iggy, no more questions, I can't handle this right now" Keith said, his voice breaking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Iggy frowned, though it lasted for no more than two seconds before he laughed again. "Okay Keith." He took Keith's hand and lead him around the book store for a bit more, aware of Keith's misery, but unable to be sympathetic or caring due to his 'gift'. To him, he was having the time of his life. Occasionally he would purr, ten look at Keith with the same happy innocent eyes he always had. "Don't let it get to ya Keith. Your forgetting that Sara is gonna be at our place, with all of us. Your family. We won't let her hurt you." He purred again and snatched up an old book at the back of the store, and Anne Rice one, with an original red cover ripped and torn in the corners. "Can I have this?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Keith ignored Iggy's hyper attitude. Wanting nothing more then to go home and curl up, hide himself away from the world. He had never told any of his family about why he had been changed, she had controlled him for so long that he wanted nothing more then to forget her.
"Let's go home" He said dully, a frown on his face as he turned and walked out of the mall. He wondered if Michelle knew that she, meaning Sara, was back. Michelle had served the other sister, she didn't live anymore, and that was how they knew eachother. The circumstances were awful in which they had met, so their friendship was harsh and brittle, based only on the fact taht they had survived together.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:32 pm

Iggy frowned and placed the book back on the shelf as Keith left. Then raced along after him, jumping every little while in desperation to keep in his pace. The finding Keith's hand again, and slowed a bit, letting Keith tow him along. "Keith?" he asked innocently, "why are you so afraid? You stand up to her now, the world's changed." He gave a happy-go-lucky smile. "If you run in the house like that you're gonna scare the rest of the family you know. Shaye hardly needs more stress on her plate, and Vaix is breaking down as it is..." He gave Keith's hand a squeeze to make sure he had the vampire's attention.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Keith sighed, "I know Ig, but a hunderd years of being controlled, owned, is enough to instil a permantet fear, not to mention this" He held up his wrist, grimacing a bit at it. He couldn't remove it, he knew that, only she could. It wasn't that it hurt him in anyway, but it was something placed on all slaves back then, it was like ownership papers. He pulled at it, but didn't say anything else.
"Just let me sulk for a bit Iggy, I need to calm down" He said, not wanting to scare the others, but he knew he would anyway, especially when Sara showed up. He sighed, growling under his breath, trying to reason with his fear, but it was impossible, she had mentally destroyed him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Iggy just listened to Keith talk, both physically and emotionally. He grabbed at the wrist thing, curious about it. He'd figured it was just some trinquete she'd given him, not something to fuss over like he was treating it. He tilted his head to one side, then looked up at Keith, not speaking anymore. He just held Keith's hand and let the older vampire drag him around. He purred contently at Keith's misery.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:45 pm

Keith noted Iggy's curiousity.
"It's like ownership papers. Back in my day only nobles and arostocrats could read, so our masters had bracelets made with a crest on them, the crest if way of saying who who belong to. There are also other things that show ownership, I have a mark on my back, she burned it into me" Keith explained, sighing miserably.
"I know you don't understand Ig, but maybe I'm helping you too. This was almost a hundred years before you born. Vampires were made to be slaves to others of their kind so that the rich would always have someone to cater to their every needs, through eternity" Keith explained softly, knowing that this history lesson might help him better understand the torture that Keith had endured.
"I was made for her Iggy, that was my sole purpose"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:55 pm

Iggy blinked, "but...if it was your soul purpose...wouldn't you still be at her side?" He tilted his head one way to look at the bracelet, then looked up at Keith cluelessly. "And, why'd she take it off in the first place if she just intended to put it back on?" He narrowed his eyes, and snatched up Keith's wrist band thing. Biting at it with his sharp little fangs in an attempt to get it off for himself. Iggy didn't understand, he wasn't in the right mind to learn. He just knew Keith had a nice bracelet he couldn't take off, and he didn't like it. Iggy did however, and he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:58 pm

"Because something happened Ig. I learned, I wasn't supposed to, but I did. And I got away from her. Once I was able to leave, I could take the bracelet off, which is why she put one back on me today, she's trying to make a point. She'll never own me again, but she want's me to remember" He said, laughing at Iggy in his attemtp to rid him of the bracelet.
"Sorry dude, only she can take this one off, can't you feel the magic?" He asked, pulling his wrist from Iggy before the younger vampire bit him.
"Come on, we're home" He said, pushing open the door and stepping inside. He made his way over to the couch, collapsing on it, his emtions confused, mixed up.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Iggy laughed at the magic comment, but bounced inside with Keith, uttering a loud purr. He bounced over, leaping and landing on the top of the couch back. He tilted his head to look at Keith, as the older vampire whipped out onto the couch, then smiled and gave him a curious poke. "You're so screwed up inside Keith, why's that?" Of course he'd already forgotten the whole why Keith was afraid talk, right now, he was like a pestery five year old in need of attention.
---
Roxa heard Iggy come back, she hesitated to move, then out of need for company walked up the stairs and into the living room. She saw Keith, which made her step back a bit, then saw Iggy all hyped up and sighed, walking over. "Keith? I know you hate me now and everything, but do you mind if I ask what's wrong? You look like you saw a ghost..."She reached over, the pulled Iggy off the couch, wrapping her arms around him like she thought he was a teddy bear and rocking hims gently from side to side ad he dangled and swayed in her arms, uttering loud whines of complaint. She ignored it and kissed the top of his head, watching Keith and wondering if she'd get an answer from him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:32 pm

Keith glanced at Roxa and sighed, not sure if he should tell her, but at least, unlike Iggy she'd comprehend.
"Oh, I uh ran into an old friend today. I used to belong to her" He said, straight to the point, holding his wrist up for his examination. He sighed again, "She's coming over tonight, she's doing this deliberately to bug me. She scares me Roxa, more then you can ever understand. I was made into a vampire for her, to be her servant, slave through eternity" He said, sitting up and slumping forward on the couch, his head cradeled in his hands. He heaved a small sigh, not wanting to say anything else, but as much as he hated to admit it, she had helped a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:00 pm

Roxa's eyes widened at what Keith had told her, "you were owned? That was legal back then!?" Her eyes narrowed, she subconsciously gripped Iggy tighter in her arms, and heard him give a squeak. She sighed and loosened her arms a bit, allowing Iggy to breath. "It'll be okay Keith," she comforted gently, "we won't let her hurt you, either physically or mentally, whichever way she prefers to abuse you." She'd assumed Keith had been abused, due to his fear comment. She let Iggy drop from her arms and walked over sitting beside Keith and placing a gentle hand on his back. Her movements cautious, filled with hesitation, she knew Keith wasn't exactly over her little fight with Shaye yet, so she wasn't sure if she was over stepping her boundaries. She rubbed his back with a soft smile, "please don't look so scared Keith. It'll be fine. Did she tell you when she'd be coming?"
---
When Iggy was dropped he lay on the ground limply for about a minute. Watching with slight jealousy as Roxa sat and paid attention to Keith. He frowned, then smiled, then laughed, then jumped up and skipped over to the front door sensing a presence around. Once he was out side he looked up at the roof, seeing Michelle sitting up there, taking a long drag on his smoke and looking up at the sky with little concern for getting caught. That, or he didn't know he'd been noticed yet.
Iggy purred then jumped up onto the roof, making Michelle jump and look over.
He noted Iggy's hyper behaviour and sighed, "someone miserable in there?"
Iggy nodded and skipped over, sitting beside Michelle as if he was an old friend, and not a hostile acquaintance.
Michelle watched his with a raised brow, then offered him a cigarette. When Iggy refused he placed the package back in his coat pocket, looking at the sky again. "You smell funny," he muttered to Iggy. Then his eyes widened, he gripped Iggy by his blond hair and brought it to his nose. Dropping him after. "Who have you been with?" he growled.
Iggy laughed back, "Keith and Keith's friend. She's coming over tonight."
Michelle narrowed his eyes, then gave a sift chuckle and looked back up at the sky, "wonderful..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Keith tensed when Roxa touched him, his lips curling into a silent snarl but he made no move away from her. He had heard what she had said, but didn't respond. He growled under his breath, his skin tingling where her hand was, the hand that had only a few days previous nearly killed his sister. He sighed, not sure if he should allow this.
"Where did Iggy go?" He managed to mutter, his voice low, angry almost. He stood up abruptly, but not before smiling half-heartedly at her.
He opened the door and glanced outside, to nervous to even notice the two vampires on the roof.
"Oh well..." He muttered, closing the door and turning his attention back to Roxa.

Shaye yawned, stretching in Vaix's arms, completely oblivious to the danger above her and the drama below.
"Ugh, I need to get dressed" She said, noting that she was still wearing only her bikini and Keith's jacket.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:15 pm

Roxa watched him, a soft smile on her face as she did. Keith had no idea what that smile had done for her, even if it was only half heartedly. It told her she still had a change, something to hold onto to stop her from falling into a lonely everlasting life. Her eyes closed for a second, then she looked back up at him, smiling warmly, both to comfert him in his fears, and as a show of her happiness. She gave a shrug at the Iggy comment, Iggy always came back, especially when he was in a mood like the one he was in. His family was here, so she knew he'd return.
---
Vaix felt her sturr in his arms, a lazy eye opened to watch her, though he hadn't heard her comment due to his fatigue. He yawned and sat sleepily, rubbing his eyes. "Morning...I think." he muttered quietly, looking out the window and confirming that it wasn't the next day yet, only around mid-day. He yawned again and shook his head slightly in attempts to wake up. He swallowed and looked up at Shaye with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:22 pm

Keith saw her smiled and casually returned to the couch. He still wasn't overly fond of Roxa, but he wouldn't let that dominate how he behaved. He sighed and yanked at the bracelet on his wrist, muttering an angry curse when it wouldn't come off. Once again she had found someone to magic it, which made it damn near impossible for him to remove it. Sighing he slumped forward again, trying not to let his emtions show. He was a master at hiding his feelings, mainly due to being around Shaye had feeling a need to protect her from how he felt.

Shaye smiled at Vaix, she had wiggled free from his arms only moments previous and was now digging through her closet looking for something wear. Finally she found a pair of artfully shredded jeans and slipped them on over her swim suite. She then found a tight, low cut black top which she particularly liked and quickly pulled it on after removing Keith's Jacket.
"Hey" She grinned, running her fingers through her hair in attempt to untangle it. Finally she found a pair of white ankle socks and pulled them on, content she glanced at herself in the floor length mirror.
"You'll do" She told her pale image.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Roxa watched him, noting on how he janked and tampered with the new bracelet he had. "Did she give you that?" Roxa asked curiously, hesitantly reached over to taking his hand, then bring it over to better look at the bracelet. "It pretty," she traced her finger's along the symbol in the center. "What's thins stand for?" She pointed at the symbol curiously.
---
Vaix smiled again, "more than do." He stood and walked over, wrapping his arms around her into a hug from behind and kissing her cheek. "I think Keith's home now. We should probably go say hello before him and Iggy feel neglected." It had been a joke, he knew they didn't feel that way. Iggy being one of those boys you threw in a corner with food to keep him content for weeks, and Keith just being to mellow to care. He kissed Shaye's cheek again, then pulled away and started to head downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Keith snorted, glaring at the thick leather cuff.
"Back when I belonged to her, only the rich or nobel could read, so slaves had to be marked some how. This is one way. This is her personal crest, now anyone who saw me would know I belonged to her. I have another one two, but it's much more permanent" He said, shuddering at the memory, the scent of seared flesh. He shuddered, subconciously reaching for his shoulder, but twitching and dropping his hand back to his knee withn seconds.

Shaye laughed, "Oh fine" She muttered, following him down the stairs.
"Hey" She called, her voice dipping as she saw that Roxa was sitting next to Keith. She froze, still standing on the stairs, hesitant, scared. She pulled back, stepping back up the stairs, not wanting to be near the other vampire right now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:42 pm

Roxa's eyes narrowed when Keith talked about a more permanent marking, as well as the subconscious gesture to his back. She been about to check until she'd heard the haunting familiar voice. Her eyes shifted to Shaye, watching her retreat slowly. Roxa shuddered, just as much afraid of Shaye as Shaye was of her. For now, Shaye was the pair of scissors threatening to cut her safety line. She was terrified, because if Shaye acted out in fear around Roxa, it could mean losing her family forever. She glanced at Keith, her eyes wide and horrified at Shaye reaction to seeing her, scared about how it would make Keith and Vaix respond.
---
Vaix blinked as Shaye backed away, he looked down the stairs and saw Roxa. uttering a growl he slunk back over to Shaye. "She won't lay a finger on you," he encouraged Shaye softly. "It's your house, not hers..." He wrapped a comforting arm around Shaye, watching her closely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next