Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Keith glanced up as Shaye and Vaix entered, a small frown on his face. He sighed, to caught up in his own emotions to let her actions bug him. Sighing he gestured for them to come over. He sighed, once again subconciously reaching for his back, before forcing himself to stop.
"Hey" He grinned lazily at Vaix and Shaye, suddenly become his 'old' almost emotionless self. He couldn't show Shaye and Vaix he was afraid, he just couldn't.
He glanced at Roxa.
"Don't tell them" He begged, his eyes flashing for a moment, before becoming almost glazed over.

Shaye sighed, curling against Vaix.
"Fine" She breathed against him, taking a step down the stairs and heading for the small love seat next to the couch. She curled on it, not glancing at Keith or Roxa, her green eyes trained on the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Vaix followed back down with Shaye, sitting beside her, his eyes never leaving Roxa for a second. Narrowed, and obviously stressed out to have the two in the same room together. He draped a comforting arm over Shaye's shoulders.

Roxa winced at their reactions, but nodded to Keith at seeing him so scared and sad. She looked at Shaye, then at Vaix. Wincing again at the look of hate she was receiving. She looked back at Shaye, trying to ignore it, "h-hey Shaye. How are you?" she couldn't keep the fear and hurt from reaching her voice. Vaix's look felt like a knife in her heart. Please stop looking at me like that, she begged internally, I'm sorry I hurt Shaye. Really, I am.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:10 pm

Keith sighed, reaching and snagging the remote from the table. He was way to caught up in his own thoughts to even realize what was happening with his sister and Roxa. Yawning he flicked lazily through the channels, not really sure what he was looking for. Yawning again he paused, watching the news for a moment.

Shaye jumped when Roxa spoke to her, she glanced at her, startled, totally unsure of what to say.
"Uh, okay..." She said in near whisper, sighing she pulled her knees to her chest, almost as if she were protecting herself. She was sure if her heart could beat, it would have been pounding. Sighing she began to absentmindedly chew her lip a sign of just how nervous she actually was.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Roxa swallowed and gave a nod, looking at the floor for a second, then speaking up again. "You...look better now. Your wounds I mean..they look all healed up." She winced at saying it, regretting it immediately. She was already hearing Vaix growl at that comment.
"No thank to you," came his venomous reply. Roxa winced again, then looked over at Shaye, her mouth open as if she wanted to talk, but she felt choked by her own words.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:22 pm

"I guess" Shaye murmured softly, curling against Vaix's side, her injured side pressed against him, in an attempt to protect it. Sighing she kept her eyes on the floor, careful to not make eye contact with Roxa. This was akward, nerve wracking even. She could hear Vaix growling, but it was distant. Her ears were pounding, she figured she was in a state of shock. Sighing she curled tigher against Vaix, knowing she must look terrified.
"The worst ones you can't see though" She murmured softly, her leg still was unhealed bite on her leg, and her side was still bruised and had a nasty scar.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Roxa sighed, and gave a weak nod, watching Shaye hid closer and closer against Vaix, and watching Vaix's expressions become more hostile towards her the more Shaye hid.
"Shaye I...I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it. I just got so scared and angry..." Her eyes closed, "it was a mistake," she breathed. "Seeing how much I'm hated for it..." Roxa pulled her own legs against her chest, hiding her face in her knees. She could feel tears pooling in her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Shaye sighed, "Okay" She murmured, not really sure how to respond to that. Roxa wasn't forgiven, but she was understood. Sighing again she glanced up at her.
"Okay" She said again, pulling away from Vaix's side a bit.
"I know Roxa, I get it" She said, shaking her head a bit.

Keith kind of pulled himself out of his trance and glanced from Shaye to Roxa and sighing.
"You know since Roxa is living with us again, maybe we should try to make the best of this?" He muttered, shaking his head at the two girls and sighing, before returning his gaze to the television.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Roxa tensed for a minute at Shaye's reaction, then glanced up at her, then at Keith as he helped her. She gave a weak smile again, then looked back at Shaye. "Thank you," she said back softly. She didn't need Shaye's forgiveness to live here, she needed tolerance. Hopefully Shaye's fear of her would subside soon.
Vaix grunted, "she's getting nothing from me." He was tense, grumpy at Roxa's pity speech. He didn't believe a word of it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:32 pm

"I didn't expect her to" Keith muttered, turning his attention to everyone.
"Just as long as there's no more fighting, I don't care" Keith muttered, slouching back on the couch and sighed, his eyes glued to the screen, more out of desperation then interest.

Shaye nodded her agreement with both Keith and Vaix, before curling up against her boyfriend again. Sighing she curled her legs under her again, in the most akward looking position. Her head rested on his chest, a small purr escaping her.
"Hmm" She murmured, her eye lids drooping again, more confortable then tired.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:12 pm

Roxa nodded along with Shaye to Keith, giving Vaix a look that made him nod after a while as well. She looked at the TV, then at Keith. One could tell he was spaced out, thinking. Though it was amazing how well he hid his depression with a deep look of thought, a minute ago Keith had almost been in tears of fear, now he was mellow as ever. She sighed, sad Keith felt the need to hide himself from the others.

Vaix continued to watch Roxa with narrowed suspicious eyes, he glanced at Keith once as Roxa's attention was directed that way, but was to paranoid over Roxa to notice anything wrong with Keith. He felt Shae curl against him, his eyes flickered to Shaye for a second, then at Roxa, then back at Shaye. He gave a soft smile at her purr and placed a comforting hand on her side, then looked back up at Roxa. Still paranoid to the point of starting to lose hair over it.
---
Michelle, for the longest time, just stared up at the sky while he smoked, barely taking any note of Iggy. Though, to be honest, the haunting smell mingled with Iggy's hair was torturing him. He sighed, irritated. He looked over at Iggy as his smoke finished, the tiny vampire had been so hyper a couple seconds ago, bouncing around on the roof, then suddenly, he'd just dropped. Then declared he was exhausted and had crawled onto Michelle's lap for a nap.
He sighed again, Iggy's sleeping figure was still laying still, half on, half off his lap. Michelle sighed again, then crinkled his nose at the smell Iggy was putting off. "Hey, Iggy was it?" he poked the kid until he twitched and opened an eye.
"Yeah?" came the sleepy reply.
Michelle frowned, then made a sharp jolt that sent Iggy's head off his lap. "I need to talk to Keith. Can you get him for me?"
Iggy shrugged, rubbing his head after hitting it on the roof. "I dunno. Depends on his mood I guess..." He stood, then walked off, forgetting he was on a roof and falling off the edge, landing with a cry of surprise and a dull thump.
Michelle blinked and looked over the edge, watching Iggy haul himself up and brush dirt from him casually before walking inside. Michelle rolled his eyes, "for a young vampire, this one's out of his mind. Special or not..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:22 pm

Keith yawned, turning his attention back to Vaix and Shaye for a moment. It hurt him deeply to see her so scared. Sighing he kicked his feet onto the coffee table wincing as it cracked. He cursed, his new house was already falling apart.

Shaye curled against Vaix's side, trying to calm him down by acting calm. She was still terrified but she didn't want him to be stressed. She ran her fingers down his side, settling them on his leg, before curling up even closer, her dark hair falling over her eyes and obscuring her view of Roxa. She sighed focusing on calming herself down for the time being. Her scent wasn't helping at all though and her side still ached, which was adding to her discomfort and fear. Sighing again she closed her eyes, hands clenching for a moment before releasing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Vaix let out a breath of air he'd subconsciously been holding in for a while. He felt Shaye wriggle close to him, she seemed to have calmed a bit, though it only made him more vigilant of Roxa. His eyes were still narrowed, his posture still tense, as if he expected Roxa to do something vile and hostile towards Shaye at any moment. He felt Shaye's hand run down his side soothingly, then felt her fist clench on his leg before dying back down to a relaxed calm. He shuddered a bit from the anxiety, his body almost frozen still as he watched Roxa.

Roxa looked at Shaye quietly, trying not to make any eye contact with Vaix right now. She could feel his blue eyes boring a black hole in her very soul. Which was incredibly nerve racking. She sighed and looked over at the TV absentmindedly.
---
Iggy trotted happily up to the house door, and let it swing open casually with a flick of his hand. He poked his head in, then let out a sharp whine. "Keeeiiittthhh," he watched the other vampire look at the TV, taking note of the misery inside, as well as the fact that Roxa and Shaye were in the same room. He purred softly and glanced over at Keith again. "Michelle want you, you have to come outside..." his voice was still an obnoxious long whine that demanded attention.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:29 pm

"Michelle? Oh alright" Keith muttered, hualing his tall frame from the comfort of the couch cusions and standing. He sighed, reluctant to leave Vaix, Shaye and Roxa alone in a room. He also didn't trust Iggy to not provoke the situation.
"Roxa? Do you want to come with me?" He offered, knowing it was probably the easist situation. He wasn't overly fond of her, but it was far easier to remove her from the tense situation then Shaye and Vaix. He ran fingers absentmindedly through his hair, walking over and leaning on the couch behind Shaye and Vaix, waiting calmly for Roxa's response.

Shaye glanced up when Michelle's name was mentioned.
"What is he doing here?" She asked, voice still soft. She sighed and rested against Vaix's side again, feeling tense and miserable internally. She could feel Vaix's own stiff posture, and she appreciated what Keith was doing. She knew he was trying to split the three of them up so that no drama ensued.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:37 pm

Roxa blinked then gave a casual shrug, "um okay. Who's Michelle? A friend of yours?" She heard Iggy laugh in response, which told her she'd hit dead on with a twist, or she'd been super far off. She stood calmly, inching her way past Vaix slowly as the glaring eyes following her across the room. She sighed as she headed for the door. Iggy snagging up her hand and leading her out.
Vaix sighed when Roxa left his sight, his body suddenly when very limp, letting himself drape back over the couch with another long sigh. "I don't know..." Vaix replied back with an exhausted voice, "here to sell us smokes or something? Maybe hit on you some more..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Keith sighed and followed after Iggy and Roxa, pushing past them at the last minute.
"Michelle?" He called stepping onto the front lawn and glancing around.
"Iggy, Roxa go to the park please?" He asked, glancing at Roxa, his eyes serious. "This is going to be a private conversation" He said, his eyes level. He needed to talk to Michelle alone, but he knew he could trust Roxa to understand that, and to keep Iggy away from Shaye and Vaix and aggrivating the situation with the three of then anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:55 pm

Roxa frowned, then looked at Iggy whom was nodding his head with a eager look. "Okay," she replied with a sigh, "take care Keith..." She turned, then lead Iggy off with her. Letting the older, yet younger vampire lead her around.

Michelle's head lifted as Keith called for him. He watched Iggy dance off with another girl he didn't know. Then jumped down from the roof to look at Keith calmly, hand nested in his jean pockets. He narrowed his eyes at the faint smell lingering off Keith's clothes. He gave an instinctive growl and walked over, his eyes narrowed.
"I would have killed you upon seeing you if I knew you were bring 'her' along..." his voice snarled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Keith nearly snapped just then.
"Do you honestly believe I brough her?" He raged, snarling loudly and dangerously.
"She found us" He held out his wrist for inspection, showing Michelle the bracelet. "She found me and Iggy at the book store down town, I almost died just then" He growled the feelings of fear welling inside him again.
"Do you really think after everything we've been through with her, including this?" He tore off his shirt and turned, revealing the large, 's' burned into his shoulder.
"I wouldn't have ever come here if I thought she was around" He said, turning back to Michelle, his eyes holding nothing but fury and revulsion.
"I hate her" He spat.

Shaye laughed, "Well I certainly don't smoke, and I don't really think he's my type" She said sitting up and grabbing the remote. She hated watching the news, and Keith always got the remote, so she was taking full advantage of not having to watch it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:18 pm

Michelle frowned as Keith snapped at him. That alone told him Keith had been through a painful ordeal with her upon meeting her again. He gave a sigh, looking at the bracelet with a sour expression, then at Keith's shoulder.
"You know, I knew you had that. You didn't have to rip your shirt off to show me. I know you hate her, but I also know how easily controlled you are by her. I believe you though. Seeing as how I'll get nowhere arguing with you..."
Michelle bit his bottom lip and looked away for a second or two almost nervously. "Your crazy friend told me she was coming here tonight..." He glanced at Keith for clarification, "is that true?"

Vaix smiled weakly at her reply, watching her flick through channels on the TV screen. "That's good to know, I'd be my end to see you with a scum bag like him." Vaix dressed dark, but Michelle look like a metal porcupine compared to him. All the spiked bracelets and necklaces he wore. Like he was trying to protect himself from something. He grumbled to himself and let his arm drape over Shaye's shoulders quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Keith shrugged. "I was making a point" He said, tossing the ruined shirt on the ground.
"Yea, she knows where I live and she want's to come over" He said, shaking his head and running his fingers through his hair.
"I dunno when she'll be here though" He said, his fingers brushing absentmindedly over his scar on his shoulder.
"Her sister controlled you just as easily" He reminded Michelle, although he knew that she hadn't burned her mark into Michelle like Sara had with him.

Shaye laughed, "Oh?" She arched an eyebrow curiously at him, willing him to explain. She eventually stopped on a channel, half-paying attention to the TV, the other half of her waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:48 pm

The area went into a deadly silence after the sister comment Keith had made. Michelle just stared at Keith as if he'd been struck, then looked at the ground and swallowed. "Yeah well...at least I rebelled." It was true of course, he had. Each time he'd been abused or mistreated, he'd become more stubborn and violent himself. To the point where he'd once even attacked Sara's sister. He'd seriously regretted it afterwards though. But at least the action was noble. Though because of it, he had an issue with being controlled, and easily snapped and attacked whomever dared to try it. He'd guessed that was why Lucifer favored him like the old vampire did.
"What are you going to do?" Michelle asked after a while, "about her coming over here I mean." He glanced at the cuff Keith had again. "You're gonna be stuck with that for a while," he chuckled as an extra comment.

Vaix gave a shrug, "it's nothing Shaye. Just me and my easily jealous behaviours. I just don't think Michelle is someone to fit the standards needed for you. He's a little to low class if you know what I mean. He smokes, he looks like street trash and acts like it. He's hardly worth being in your presence...not that I am either of course. But at least I have manners."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Keith glared at Michelle.
"I rebelled as well" He grumbled. "And I have no idea, you know Sara, she's impossible, she just can't take no for an answer" He said, shaking his head and sighing miserably.
"I might just ignore her, refuse her entry and I dunno, run?" He said, shrugging half-heartedly.
"And I know" He said, chuckling against his will as he glanced at the cuff. "She took me by suprise" He shrugged.

Shaye laughed, "Wow, apparently you know who I should be dating then" She teased. She had never really picked good boy friends, and so far her best choice so far was Vaix and he was simply amazing.
"Yea, he's sort of trashy"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:23 pm

Michelle rolled his eyes at Keith's response, then replied with a chuckle. "Don't run from her, she's a predator. She'll just chase you down if you do that." His tone was joking, because he could easily see Sara pulling something like that off. "Just invite her in, I guess. Don't get on her temper and maybe she'll spare you after you ran off..."
He gave a soft shrug, glancing around nervously again. "And if you have any respect for me, you won't tell her I'm here. The last thing I need is for her to call up her sister..." He gave Keith a warning glare.

Vaix smiled at her comment and approval of his opinion. "I'm just saying, if your thinking of replacing me, it better not be someone that I look down upon for reasons like those... You're still mine though. The others will get you over my dead body." He kissed Shaye's forehead caringly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Keith rolled his eyes.
"I wouldn't tell, I'm not that stupid. We'd have all of that family come down on us. Which would be disasterous for everyone, including Shaye" He murmured softly. He would never put Shaye in that type of danger. He sighed, "You could stick around" He offered teasing a bit. He knew that Michelle would be debating his options. On one hand there was Shaye and on the other hand there was Sara and the risk of her sister.

Shaye laughed, "You're mine as well" She murmured, curling against him, a small smile on her pale lips.
"Like I said, he's not really my type"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:48 pm

Michelle stared at Keith at receiving the offer. He frowned and stared at Keith like he thought Keith had just told him a very bad joke. He glanced at the house, then at the forest again, hesitating to say anything. He gave Keith a strong glare, "I hate you." he mumbled, crossing his arms and staring at the floor with a pouting, thoughtful expression.

Vaix sighed contently giving her a smile. "Good, then i don't have to worry about losing you to him." He gave her a playful squeeze, being as how his arm was still slung around her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:53 pm

Keith laughed.
"Whatever" He said, shaking his head. He had always been the more mature of the two anyway, and he knew Michelle didn't really hate him, he was just trying to make Keith feel bad for giving him such a hard option.
"It's your choice my friend" He said, shaking his head and leaning against the side of the house, and crossing his arms, waiting for Michelle's answer.

Shaye laughed, "You don't have to worry about losing me at all babe" She murmured, curling up against him and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next