Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:19 pm

"Alright," Vaix replied with a soft smile. He was glad she felt well enough to talk there, it was better than him driving for sure. He looked around at the landscapes and just followed his nose along towards the beach.
---
Iggy strolled along, as he drew deeper into the forest and away from the park, he started to feel a bit better. Being alone with Keith's subtle misery was nice at this point. He looked at all the trees and sighed. He knew exactly where he was going, and exactly why he was going there. Keith would probably hate him for it, but that was okay. It would just make him feel better in the long run.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Shaye smiled and walked steadily towards the beach. She still wanted to run, but perhaps she'd just settle for swimming once she got there.
"Can we swim?" She asked curiously, not sure how'd he react to her doing such a streneous activity right away.

Keith sighed, following Iggy.
"Where are we going?" He asked him, not sure if he wanted to be included in this adventure.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:53 pm

Vaix sighed as he thought it over. "Yeah sure." He'd allow her to swim, seeing as how she seemed eager for activity. He gave a sigh as he walked along, "please don't strain yourself..." It was a silent beg, because he didn't want her to get better, just so she could hurt herself again.
---
Iggy laughed at Keith's doubt. "To destiny," he replied back with a smile. "We're going to meet the locals." He made his way quietly after that, awaiting Keith's response of objection or worry. But he felt the need to do this, so he would.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Shaye sighed, "I wont" She murmured, okay with that response. At least he had given her permission to swim.
"It'll be fun" She said, grinning at him, her green eyes sparkling. She sighed and leaned against him, walking slowly towards the sound of crashing waves, screeching gulls and happy children.

Keith sighed, "Fine, but you have to behave" He muttere, knowing that Iggy would go regardless, and at least if he was there, he could prevent some catastrophe.
"Don't you want to go back to Roxa?" He said, trying to tempt his friend home.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Vaix slung an arm around her as Shaye leaned against him. "Of course it will, I've been looking forward to having you back to normal you know..." He kissed her cheek as he made his way to the beach, finally reaching the white sandy edge with nothing but sweeping blue waves around them.
Vaix gave a smile and walked out onto the sandy area. "Go ahead," he said with a weak smile, "go nuts. I know you want to..."
---
Iggy glanced back at Keith almost nervously, pondering the idea. "Sorry, no time to get her. They'll be gone by the time we all get back. Besides, it's better she doesn't come for now. She isn't going anywhere, and we'll be back shortly." Once again he gave a passive shrug and made his way down the path, there was a distinctive scent of vampire in the air, so he knew he was getting close.
"Behave yourself Keith. Some of the vampires here will be far older and more powerful than you." He looked back at the older vampire with a taunting smile as if to say; 'That's right Keith, there are, in fact, vampires older than you.'
He chuckled and turned off the path and into a deer path.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:13 pm

"Come with me?" She said, pulling on his hand as she walked to the water's edge. The wind from the ocean swept her hair around, pulling at it. She laughed, feeling her lips become instantly chapped. She took a tentitive step into the water, her bare feet sliding against the cold, wet sand. She smiled walking deeper into the water, soon the waves reached her hips and she dove under letting the tide pull her for awhile before surfacing.

"I do know that Iggy, for example my creater is much older then me" He said, shaking his head and smiling at his friend.
"Why are we finding other vampires?" He asked, tense and confused. He wasn't like the others, he didn't like seeking out others of his own kind. He had many friends, but they sought him out, he never searched for them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Vaix slipped off his own shoes and followed after her slowly, he was still covered in blood, and could hear shocked gasps, but didn't really care. He'd tell them her feel in red dye or something if anyone asked. He walked in wast deep and watched a pool of blood form around him, driving his senses crazy. He closed his eyes for a moment, then leapt into the water after Shaye.
---
Iggy shrugged, "Keith. You just had Shaye attacked by werewolves. There is a gang of vampires here that own these grounds, do you really think we'll go unchallenged for very long? Especially with such a venerable link in our coven?" He gave Keith a raised eyebrow, then turned and walked on. "I don't feel like being on their killing list. So I'm off to introdue myself while I'm still in a good mood, I'll try to cover Roxa and Shaye, but i don't want to press my limit. That's why I need you to help with getting yourself and Vaix in the clear." With that he strolled off behind a fallen tree, he could here insane amounts of laughter in the distance, which was dramatically dropping his emotional high. He gave a sigh and forced himself onward despite his instincts to run off and keep himself happy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:32 pm

Shaye surfaced, swinging dark hair from her eyes as she tread water. A small smile former on her chapped lips as she glanced around, looking for Vaix. She sighed, feeling a lot better, but she could also feel herself tiring a bit from the pull of the tide, and her side ached, but she could feel energy in her body, and she didn't want to stop moving yet.

Keith grumbled under his breath.
"Shaye will be better soon, and I don't care if they want to kill Roxa. Besides, I might now these guys Iggy" He reminded his friend, he knew a lot of their kind, mainly due to years of nomadic life style.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Vaix surfaced after a minute or two, clean. Though there was still a large cloud of blood around him from the werewolf attack. He spotted Shaye up ahead and swam over to her, she was pretty far out, more than he would have liked, but he didn't make a comment on it. Letting her enjoy her time instead of dictating her how to spend it for his own comfort. "Hello," was all he said in a friendly way to greet her as he swam up.
---
"Oh right, super old Keith and his old friends get together... Well that's great, it'll help things go along smoothly. If you don't make any comments on Roxa while we're there.." He gave Keith a warning glare, "you might not like her. But she's still apart of my family. So don't screw her over for your own needs please." He walked along behind a boulder, then uttered a surprised shriek as he was attacked.
The was a black flash of movement, then in the next second he'd been pinned to the ground, a shaggy looking vampire with a lit cigar in his mouth snarling at him and blowing cigar smoke from his nose. He didn't look very friendly, and resembled someone destined for war. A spiked collar around his neck, as well as a nose piercing and spiked bracelets on each wrist. Ripped black jeans and a dark trench coat, greasy looking black hair dangled down from around his pale face in strings. He let out a hiss, from the corner of his mouth and blew a smoke ring at Iggy's face. "And you are?" was all his musty, dark tone asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Shaye turned, a bit suprised at Vaix's sudden appearance.
"Oh, hey" She said, a small smile on her face. She glanced towards the shore, surpised at how far out she was.
"Woah" She murmured, a small smile on her face, although it looked tired.

Keith growled warningly, he recognized the other vampire, but the two of then weren't good friends, they were more of general aquaintences.
"Careful" He snarled softly, he and the other vampire were from the same time periode, and had been new borns together but had split ties long ago, which might work against him in this particular case. He was tense, his own protective instincts coming forward full force. Iggy was his family, even if Roxa was not, and he considered him to be a younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Vaix looked at her expression, misunderstanding it for fatigue. "You shouldn't be so far out you know... what if you get tired?"He stretched out a hand and played with a strand of her wet dark hair in the water.
---
The look of surprise faded quickly from Iggy's face, he went limp, head laid back casually as if he was admitting defeat in a play fight, his neck fully exposed and he let out a soft breath of air. "Iggy," he said calmly. "My name's Iggy. The grounds cold...can I please get up?"
The vampire snarled at the little blond haired vampire he held pinned to the ground. His olive green eyes glanced up at Keith when the other vampire spoke. A dangerous looking half smile crossed his face. "This little twerp yours Keith?" He didn't favour the other vampire, but if Iggy was under Keith's command he needn't worry over the one he held. He stood up and over Iggy with a look of disapproval as he took another long drag on his cigar, breathing out puffs of smoke through his nose again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Shaye sighed and rolled her eyes at him, "I'm fine" She said, smiling at him, trying to keep the exahustion from her face.
She laughed and dove under the water, swimming slowly and relaxed towards the shore, hoping that she had managed to fool him a bit.

"Yea" Keith said, "His brother is a good friend of mine, and he's dating my sister" He stated matter-a-factly, knowing that the other might have heard of Vaix.
"We just moved here, Me, my sister Shaye, Iggy's brother Vaix, and Iggy's newborn" He didn't bother to mention Roxa's name, but he did manage to keep the look of disgust off of his face.
"What are you doing here? Last time I saw you, you said you'd never come to the states" They had been in Italy, and had just massacered a small town outside of Tusscany, it was right before Keith had left for the Americas.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Vaix watched her go, he didn't follow, just watched as she edged closer to shore, making him relax slightly and dive under again to look around at the sea bottom.
---
The other vampire shrugged, watching Iggy stand and walk back to Keith quietly. "Your sister? I didn't know you had a sibling Keith. As for what I'm doing here, I believe you're hardly in the place to ask me anything like that. It's hardly worth your concern. I need to ask you, we saw you around. What are you doing on our grounds?" He blew a casual smoke ring at Keith, then glanced at Iggy. The little vampire had fallen surprisingly quiet, considering all the chatter he'd heard down the trail. He ignored it for now.
Iggy stared at Keith, then at the vampire. "Who are you?" he asked curiously, not in a snarly or demanding way, just out of curiosity.
The darkly dressed vampire narrowed his eyes at Iggy, then replied, "Michelle."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Shaye stood, walking back onto shore and flopping onto the sand. She layed back, a small smile on her face, although she was sore and exahusted.

"Well I do, her names Shaye. She's a shifter turned vampire" Keith explained casually.
"And you should know me by now, I move around a lot, plus there was some drama back where we were before, and we couldn't stay" He said, wincing at the image of the gaping hole in Shaye's side, as well as the death of her parents.
"Just here to try a new place, that's all" He said airly, tossing a careless glance at Iggy.
"I suppose it is none of my business, I was merely curious" He said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:26 pm

Vaix poked his head out of the water only once to see Shaye. Then dove back under, cintent with her laying on the beach where she safe.
---
Michelle shrugged again, "how interesting. I didn't know shifters could do that. Listen, we're not keen on compitition Keith. I understand that you went through a hardship in your old territory, but this place is ours, find some other place to feed your large family."
Iggy, after staying mostly quiet, spoke up. "We came here for a truce. Could we speak to the head of your gang?"
Michelle snarled at Iggy's reply. His lip curled in a vicious way, "I believe I just asked you both to leave."
Iggy gave a sharp whine, and a frown. "Please? Isn't it a free right to meet a leader if it's requested?"
Michelle narrowed his green eyes, then blew out another puff of smoke. "Fine." With that he turned, then walked off depper into the woods.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Shaye's eyes fluttered closed, and she drifted to sleep, just lying on the beach.

Keith sighed, "Iggy, shut up" He muttered, knowing full well that this could end in a very bad way. He sighed again and followed after Michelle, wishing Vaix and Shaye were there. Shaye had a way of charming people, and he wouldn't be suprised if even Michelle liked her. And well Vaix was just plain scary when he wanted to be. He walked slowly through the woods, keeping a careful eye on their surroundings just in case something bad happened and they had to beat a hasty retreat.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Iggy strolled along casually, as if he had all the time in the world and there was nothing wrong at all. "Excited?" he asked Keith with a smile. "Their leader is far older than you, so be careful." He started to whistle, completely voiding his statement.
Michelle lead them on to a lone house in the woods, it was large, it was unkept, looking like it might break down at any moment. He sighed as he pushed open the almost hingeless door and walked in, he was greeted by multiple hellos and heys, but paid no mind, heading for the stairs and stopping to point a finger at Iggy and Keith to tell them to stay put.
Iggy looked in the door, a group of ten to twenty vampires were gathered there, playing cards or watching Iggy with narrowed eyes. Most smoked, most were covered in tattoos. Iggy started to laugh insanely at the tension in the room.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Keith clamped his hands over Iggy's mouth to keep him from laughing. Sighing he glanced inside, recognizing more of the vampires then he cared to.
"Would you shut up" He hissed in Iggy's ear, knowing that they were in extreme danger now.
"Seriously Iggy, I know these guys, please be quiet" He muttered, narrowing his blue eyes and pulling his head out of the room. He sighed and leaned against the wall of the house, a sad expression on his face. He didn't want to move Shaye yet, it might kill her.

Shaye's eyes flickered open to see a tattood vampire standing over her.
"Huh?" She muttered, confused.
"Shh" He said, eyes flashing at her. The other vampire's dark eyes flashed, and he smiled.
"The boss'll be happy to see that there are some new vampires in the area" He said quiet casually, as he pulled a stunned Shaye to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Vaix was sitting on the bottom of the ocean floor, unaware of Shaye's danger and quite content sitting where he was. He blew a bubble absent mindedly, wondering if Iggy and Keith had returned home yet.
---
Iggy smiled over Keith's hand, his body giving slight jolts as he laughed under the cover of the quieting hand. He just stared at Keith with a clueless expression of innocence, as if he didn't understand what was being asked of him. He could hear vampires mumbling inside now after seeing Keith, and he could scent Michelle coming back. A hand lifted and pried at Keith hand to take it away as Michelle came back to the door, a gloomy expression on his face.
"Listen," he snarled, "you upset Lucifer, you upset the rest of us. Please mind you way with him if you mean to keep your life." He glanced at Iggy and Keith, taking no care for the hand covering the kid's mouth. He'd heard the laughter. With that, he stood aside and let a tall figure, maybe an inch or more taller than Keith step forward. His parents had named him after the devil as a joke, having been excommunicated from the churches while his mother was still pregnant with him. He favoured the name, and challenged any whom accused him with it. Hid hair was long and dark, a blend of black and brown, his eyes grey, and his face very sharp looking. He was old, far older than Keith, and slightly insane. His eyes narrowed at the sight of the new comers, and his mouth opened to a raspy almost tired voice, though there was unimaginable strength hidden behind it. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:48 pm

"Come with me young one" The vampire breathed, pulling on her a bit.
She hissed in pain and shock, wincing as the pain ripped down her still injured side. The vampire took notice and glanced, seeing the angry bruise and injury.
"Oh, that looks painful, come with me" He said, not caring. She was scooped into his arms as he took off running fast. He soon arrived at the same house as Keith, Iggy, Michelle and Lucifer.
"Shaye?" She heared her name as she was put down.
"Keith?" She murmured, confused and stunned.

Keith growled loudly and dangerously at the appearance of his sister.
"Michelle, meet Shaye" He said, stunned by his own sister's appearance. As usual she was incredibly lovely, she even made vampires look bad compared to herself.
Keith sighed, and turned his attention back to Lucifer.
"Keith Black" He said, introducing himself formally, "This is Iggy, and this is Shaye" He nodded to each in turn, a small frown on his face. Shaye's injured side was clearly visible seeing as she was only wearing her bikini.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:47 am

Vaix blew another bubble, then swam up out of the water, poking his head out to look around to check on Shaye. When she wasn't where he'd expected her to be his eyes narrowed. "Shaye?!" he called, not urgently yet. She might have just wandered off down the beach a bit. He scrambled from the water and looked around. "Shaye?!" he called again, this time slightly more worried and urgent than before. He glanced around, still not seeing her. A sharp whimper escaped his throat and he took off down in one direction of the beach, then stopped and went down the other. He froze as he caught her scent mixed with another vampires, one he didn't recognise. He frowned and raced off after it. The vampire had been travelling fast, and Shaye had obviously been in his arms. Vaix hissed and raced along after the trail.
---
Michelle looked at Shaye with a raised brow, but didn't comment back to Keith on her condition. He glanced up at the vampire who'd brought her with a half wave of greeting. Then looked at Lucifer quietly.
Lucifer eyed Shaye quietly, then glanced back at Keith when e introduced the foreign vampires to him. "Lucifer Smith," he replied back calmly shaking Keith's hand almost cautiously. He glanced at the vampire who'd brought Shaye, "where'd you find her?"
The vampire replied about the beach, making Lucifer nod and glance back at Keith. He'd only asked the question out of curiosity about if Keith had planted a spy. To know she'd been far away settled that idea.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Keith," he paid little mind to Iggy, it didn't take much to know how young the vampire was, and how out of it, which in Lucifer's opinion, was sad. "It's a strange group of vampires you have Keith. Is there any more I should know about?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:37 pm

Shaye placed her hands on her hips, shaking her head and frowning. She was super confused and a bit annoyed. She arched a perfect eyebrow at Michelle, a small scowl on her perfect features.

"Well besides myself, Iggy and Shaye, there's Vaix, Shaye's boyfriend -he emphasized boyfriend- and Iggy's new born Roxa" He scoweled subconciously at Roxa's name. He shrugged his shoulders, knowing that sooner or later Vaix would charge in here, which could be either very bad or very good, depending on the situation.
"You shouldn't have moved her" He commented to the vampire who had brought Shaye, "Vaix'll be here in a minute" He said softly, nodding his head at Lucifer.
"Odd they may be, but they are my family" He stated calmly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Michelle growled at Keith's statement about another vampire coming, and from Keith's tone, it sounded a bit like a threat. He was aware of Shaye watching him, and let his olive green eyes look back at her. He took another drag on his cigar and blew a smoke cloud her way, arching his eye brows and blowing her a teasing kiss.
Lucifer caught the smirk on Roxa's name, but paid no mind to it for the moment. "I see," was all he said as he thought for a minute, he gave the vampire that had braught Shaye a look. The vampire nodded and went inside, then came back out with three or four others, making there way into the woods. "No worries about your friend, we'll escort him back here without a fuss." He watched Michelle blow cigar smoke at the guests and sighed. Grabbing the cigar and snatching it from Michelle's mouth, "manners Michelle." His voice sounded strained, like a tired parent. He didn't smoke, Michelle had been the one to introduce the whole thing to the gang. Now almost everyone did it, which he tolerated to a point.
Michelle frowned when the smoke was taken away, and stared at the floor in silent irritation.
Lucifer looked at Keith with narrowed eyes as he dropped the cigar to the floor and crushed it. "What are you doing here then?" his voice wasn't threatening in any way, it was more calm and tired than anything.
Iggy glanced at Lucifer, then at Michelle, then at Shaye. He hesitated to move, then crawled over and sat down beside Shaye. "How are you?" he purred. Keith had taken over the conversation now, which he'd expected. Everything was going smoothly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:16 pm

Shaye rolled her eyes at Michelle, not caring at all that she might anger the other vampire. She glanced at Keith then to Iggy.
"Honestly Ig, not to impressed" She muttered, narrowing her eyes again. She absentmindedly changed her hair, keeping it the same colour and adding layers and light brown high lights. She often did this when she was aggrivated or upset, the simple act calmed her down.

"We need a change of place, like most of our kind do now and then" Keith said evasively, not really wanting to let on that Shaye had been attacked and that he had killed her parents.
"We had some trouble with the humans in our last time, so now we're here, and we'd like to stay" He said, noticing the 'kiss' at Shaye. He knew Vaix would have a complete fit when he arrived here if Michelle kept behaving like that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Iggy smiled at Shaye, then watched Michelle. The other vampire had obviously taken an interest to Shaye, and was staring at her hair after it had changed as if she'd struck him in the face. Lucifer hadn't seemed to notice, paying more attention to Keith than anything. That, or he'd seen a shifter vampire before and took no care to it. Iggy gave another small laugh, then leaned his head on Shaye's shoulder. "You have a prediction on the havoc Vaix is gonna create when he's dragged here?"
It was true, Michelle was starting to fancy Shaye. She'd obviously been in a fight due to all the scraps and bruises, but looking a little forward in time of her healing he could see how pretty she'd turn out after, and he liked it. The fact that she already had a boyfriend didn't faze him at all, a girl's heart could easily be stolen with the right playing cards. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a pack of smokes, half gone. He pulled out one, then offered another to Shaye or Iggy, pulling out a pocket lighter and lighting it quickly to avoid the flame.
Lucifer sighed as he smelt smoke from the fire and cigarette. But chose to ignore it as well. He listened to Keith intently, then giving a shrug when he finished. "Keith, you don't exactly have a small family. I on the other hand, have an army of a group to feed. Food it slim enough without more competition around. Surely you understand that?" He waited patiently for Keith's answer, he wasn't stubborn, he could negotiate, but in the long run it was just easier to get the competition to leave before they grew to be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next