Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Keith shrugged.
"My family can hunt outside the city, we don't generally feed from the city we're living in anyway" He said shrugging again. He was not commiting to anything, not wanting to agree or disagree without Vaix. He rolled his eyes at Michelle, growling a little at him warningly.

Shaye ignored Michelle, at least outwardly she seemed to. She was annoyed at the other vampire, and was keeping a careful eye on him from under hooded eyes.
"Oh Iggy, heads are gonna roll" She said, smiling at him. Since she was feeling better she wasn't as afraid of him as she had been before. She turned, looking towards the woods and wondering when Vaix would appeare.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Lucifer frowned at Keith's comment, his eyes narrowed dangerously for a moment, then he gave a sigh. "I'm afraid that isn't a very solid deal you're giving me Keith."
Iggy laughed at Shaye's comment. Then glanced at Michelle as the cigarette box was offered. He hesitated, then took one. Looking at it oddly before gnawing at one end. It tasted gross, which surprised him that Michelle would like them so much. He shoved it in Shaye's mouth instead. Sticking out his tongue and trying to whip the taste away with his fingers.
Michelle raised a brow at Iggy, the looked at Shaye as Iggy shoved the cigar in her mouth. He paid no mind to Keith, he other vampire was always so protective. He leaned over to her and offered the lighter, a flirtatious smile on his face as he did. Letting out another cloud of smoke from his nose to avoid shooting the cloud at Shaye's face.
---
Vaix was nearly at the house, his pace was steady, and he found himself overwhelmed by the scent of vampire. He snarled as he carried onward. Then suddenly, there was a loud hiss, and something hit his side with the force of a car, pinning him to the ground immediately. Before he could react, another had his arms behind his head, and he was left struggling weakly in the dirt with two vampires pinning him and three others watching to make sure no help was needed. Vaix let out a furious hiss, "let me go! What have you done with Shaye?!"
There was a dark chuckle, then he felt himself being pulled up, and lead towards the house, a couple vampire's holding his arms away as he was hauled across the forest towards the house.
Vaix followed them pretty willingly, though he'd tug against their restraint, or hiss when they left Shaye's trail.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:40 pm

"Ew, gross" Shaye muttered, spitting the cigar on the ground.
"Iggy..." She snarled, irritated at the older, yet younger vampire. She glanced at Michelle, a small frown on her face. She glanced around again, her hair fluttering a bit as she did so, staring into the woods and waiting anxiously for Vaix.

"Yes well, the other leader of our so-called family hasn't arrived yet, and sadly I can't make any decisions without him" He said, shrugging casually and frowning at Shaye. A breeze had picked up, sending Vaix's and a few other unknown scents towards him.
"And I'd say he's almost here. I'd be careful" He directed the comment at Michelle. After all Shaye and Vaix had been through he highly doubted that Vaix would tolerate the other vampire near Shaye.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Iggy laughed at Shaye's reaction, he also caught Vaix's scent. But said nothing about it. He purred slightly and leaned more into her, drawing near to his emotional crash. It happened when he experienced to much negative emotions at once, he'd grow really hyper, then very tired and lazy, very suddenly. He yawned, letting his eyelids droop.
"Other Leader," Lucifer repeated almost as if he didn't understand the idea of more than one leader. He caught to foreign scent and gave a nod, "very well. I suppose he'll be along shortly..." He watched the small deer path were Vaix and Lucifer's men would no doubt arrive.
Michelle glanced and Keith, then rolled his eyes. "Sounds like alot of talk for someone far younger than us. I bet I could take him." The last comment was a pure act to impress Shaye, he continued to watch her with a look of interest, letting the cigar drift from one side of his mouth to the next as he seemed to ponder something.
Lucifer sighed, "Michelle, you have too much smoke in your brain to properly judge anyone anymore. I swear those smokes will be your undoing..." He heard Michelle grunt in dis-concern, and shook his head again. "Please ignore him, he has the maturity of a ten year old."
---
After a couple minutes noises of Vaix's approach and happy teasing laughter filled the air. The group came trampling through the forest, still holding the struggling Vaix between them. At seeing Lucifer around, the ones who weren't needed left back inside, leaving only the two that were bracing him from attacking.
Vaix struggled a bit blindly before realizing he had an audience. He froze, his eyes drifting in confusion to Keith, then to Iggy and Shaye. He let out a sigh of relief to see her all right, his pale blue eyes drifted to Michelle, whom was leaning in towards Shaye, with a noticeable look of fancy. Vaix growled, making Michelle look over and laugh. "Oh look, mister tough guys here."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:03 pm

Keith turned, watching as Vaix approached. He sighed, "Is it really necessary to hold him?" He said, narrowing his eyes a bit. He sighed and turned his attention back to Lucifer, "Release him" He said, his tone rough and irritated. He glanced back at Vaix, hoping his friend didn't do anything rash.

Shaye rolled her eyes at Michelle, a small smiling lighting her face as soon as she saw Vaix. She moved to walk towards him, but Keith shook his head, asking her to stay where she was. She sighed and bit her lip, ignoring Michelle and his comments about Vaix. She flicker her hair absentmindedly and turned to watch the exchange between Keith and Lucifer.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:14 pm

Lucifer pursed his lips at the sight of the new comer, the gray eyes looked him over before speaking back to Keith. "He sure doesn't look very friendly does he? I'm afraid of what will happen if I let him go..." He watched Vaix tug against his restraints again, eyeing up Michelle like something to rip apart. Lucifer frowned, "I think he's fine the way he is now."
Michelle just laughed at Lucifer's comment, not in the least intimidated by the hostile behaviour Vaix was putting out. He walked over to Shaye and slung an arm over her shoulder, giving Vaix a teasing wink before looking back at Shaye. "You sure do know how to pick 'em, don't you sweet heart." The hiss from Vaix that followed made Michelle smirk.
Vaix felt like he was about to lose it watching another boy he didn't know be so close to Shaye. He tugged against the two vampires holding him again, a fire of anger burning in his eyes as he watched Michelle flirt with his girl. He took a step toward the other vampire, teeth bared, almost dragging the other two with him before they caught their ground again. "Get off her!" he spat.
Iggy watched Vaix fume, Michelle tease, Shaye be annoyed, and Lucifer be interested. He purred deep in the back of his throat, standing and walking over to his brother without a care for what Keith wanted him to do. He patted his brother's head like he thought his brother was a dog, "if you weren't being so angry, they'd let you go you know..." The hiss he received, as well as a set of teeth snapping inches from his eyes made him take a step back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:35 pm

"I'm sure he wouldn't be so agrivated if your man wasn't deliberately irritating him" Keith snapped at Luficer, growling his own warning at Michelle. He watched Vaix, knowing that if he was released it could end very badly, very quickly.

Shaye hissed at Michelle, slipping his arm casually off of her shoulders and moving a step away, glaring at him wth deep green eyes. She tossed her hair over her shoulder, letting it hit Michelle in the face, a small smirk on her pale lips.
"Sorry, I don't date smokers" She said, shrugging her shoulders, and walking over to Keith. She laughed as her brother removed his own jacket and immediately wrapped it around her.
"Thanks" She said, even thought she hadn't been cold. It was just plain akward standing around in just a bikini with a bunch of vampires she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:01 pm

"Do you think that's my problem?" Lucifer replied back to Keith calmly, he gave Michelle a glare however, which made the younger vampire back down from his games.
"So he's your other leader?" Lucifer replied dully, "I must say he is a spectacle of brute force isn't he?"He gave a yawn, "I believe that for the good of everyone, he'll stay held down." Lucifer looked over at Shaye with a look of curiosity, then back at Keith. "My boy, your deal is not very solid proof of your hunting habits, and unfortunately, I'm not really in the mood to deal with this...so if you have no further deals I'm afraid you'll have to take your family elsewhere or suffer the consequences.."
Iggy frowned at Lucifer's reply, then looked at Shaye, to Michelle and Vaix. Staying silent to see how things would go.
Vaix tugged his restraints again, then sighed, looking over at Shaye. "Come here," he said to her as calmly as he could manage. His hand pulled against the vampires holding him, trying to reach out for her. To be honest, he was super spooked right now. Every time he turned his back, Shaye had been kidnapped or attacked or hurt. Slowly, day by day at this rate, Vaix was loosing sanity over it. He'd probably end up paranoid and watching her for he rest of his life out of worry that she'd die while he wasn't around to help her. The fact he was restrained, with so many new vampires near her, was freaking him out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:32 am

Keith just shrugged non-commitatly. He had no intention of saying anything about that nasty business until Vaix was released.
"Yes well" He shrugged again, glaring at Michelle. He sighed and frowned at Vaix, feeling bad for his friend. Shaye seemed to attrack trouble, and it was probably driving Vaix crazy. He also noted the curiouse glanced that Lucifer gave Shaye.

Shaye shuffled away from the others, Keith's jacket wrapped tightly around her as she stepped over to Vaix, her barefeet making no noise on the ground.
"Sorry" She said apologetically as she stood, facing him. She leaned up and kissed him softly, trying to reassure him that she was alright. She hadn't noticed the look that Lucifer had given her, but she knew that the others were facinated by her. She glanced at the two vampires holding onto Vaix, a sad smile on her face. She wanted him to be able to hold her right now, but he odviously couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:24 pm

Vaix sighed as he watched Shaye come close to him. For now, he settled down. He watched her with a sad tired look of his own, and returned the kiss. For now, it was all he could do with a couple vampires holding him back. He did, desperately want to hold Shaye, protect her. He watched her quietly, taking no care about his surroundings beyond Shaye's needs.
Iggy walked over to Keith quietly, seeking out negative emotion, even though Vaix and Shaye were sad, there was still more love around them then sadness, and that put him in a rotten mood. He stood beside Keith quietly, staring at the ground while his mind searched Keith's for any negative emotion to help him.
Michelle stared at he couple with narrowed eyes, his arms were crossed, and his expression sour. He growled, gnawing at the end of his cigarette from irritation to seeing the bond the two had. It wouldn't exactly be an easy task to get Shaye to like him instead.
Lucifer watched Keith shrug, then watched Shaye move over to Vaix. He gave a sigh, seeing the hostile look on Vaix's face disappear with having Shaye close to him, gave a sharp signal, for the other two to let Vaix go. He crossed his arms with narrowed eyes to see the reaction he'd get.
Vaix blinked as he was let go. He rubbed his wrists for a second before wrapping his arms tight around Shaye, pulling her against him quickly, and hiding his face in the side of her neck. "I'm sorry," he breathed to her. "I should've been watching you better...I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Shaye gasped in suprised as Vaix was released. She went effortlessly into his arms.
"It's okay, it's not your fault, I mean I did fall asleep" She said, her head pressed against his chest. She completely ignored the look Michelle was giving her and Vaix. She sighed, feeling safe again.
"I'm sorry as well" She murmured softly, her voice muffeled against his chest as she leaned against, him still exahusted from earlier. She allowed her hair to go back to normal now.

Keith sighed as Iggy approached him, "Honestly?" He muttered, knowing Iggy was seeking his negative emotions. He glanced at Vaix.
"Ready to leave?" He asked his friend, his voice short and irritated. He hadn't commited to anything and he didn't intend to, not yet. He wasn't sure if he wanted to leave yet, he didn't feel comfortable with the other vampires around, but he wasn't a big fan of giving into pressure and leaving.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:18 pm

"You shouldn't have to worry about taking a nap on the beach," Vaix murmured back to her sadly. He heard Keith speak, and lifted his head from Shaye to look up at his friend. "Sure," he replied. He didn't exactly know what was going on, seeing as how he'd literally been dragged into the whole thing. He caught Michelle's glare, like Vaix was holding the other vampire's girl, and glared back. "What?" he snarled. His confrontation made Michelle look away, and glare at the floor instead. He rolled his eyes and looked over at the tallest guy with long biker hair. "And you are?" he growled bluntly.
"Lucifer," came the smooth reply.
Vaix chuckled, "oh really? Well isn't that interesting." He heard the vampires beside him growl, and move almost instinctively towards the leader.
Lucifer sighed, and looked at Keith, "if you have no further negotiations Keith, it was a pleasure to meet you, and it's a pleasure to see you off." He signalled towards the tiny deer trail calmly.
Iggy tilted his head to one side, then looked at Keith with a frown. "Keith?" was all he said. He was at an emotional low, being so near Shaye and Vaix, Keith wasn't exactly depressed, and Lucifer was at a neutral. He didn't want to leave without knowing the ending to the meeting either, so for now, he was trapped. Iggy shifted slightly and whimpered, attracting both Lucifer and Michelle's attention for a couple seconds when he did.
Michelle mumbled something under his breath, then looked at Shaye, still in Vaix's arms, then at Iggy. The little vampire confused him terribly, upon first meeting him, he'd been hyper, seeing him now, depressed for no reason, was very mentally straining. "Whats wrong with you?" he growled at Iggy.
Iggy glanced over at Michelle, but said nothing, he did however, wince at the comment and take a step back more towards Keith. He looked up at Keith with sad begging eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:23 pm

"Oh god Ig, please" Keith said, shaking his head, but he did move to stand protectively in front of the younger vampire.
"Iggy's special. His own emotions are based on those of others. If you're miserable, he's over the moon happy and vice versa" He explained, glaring dangerously at Michelle again. He knelt and placed his hand on Iggy's shoulder, his protective instincts almost over whelming.
"What?" He asked gently, not a hundred percent on what Iggy actually wanted.

Shaye growled warningly at Michelle, she didn't like him, or how he was behaving.
"Sheesh" She muttered, turning her attention back to Vaix. She had a feeling that Michelle wasn't quiet ready to give up his whole idea about having her.
"Come on" She said, turning and intertwining her fingers with Vaix's and walking towards the path, her hair bounced off of her shoulder as she moved, a small frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Vaix walked off with Shaye when she moved, and called him. "Don't worry over that guy," Vaix muttered to her. "He can't have you, no matter how hard he tries." He prayed Michelle wasn't one of those vampires willing to kill to get what he wanted, that would be terrible. Then again, with the shady look Michelle pulled off, he wouldn't run it past him to try it. He slung an arm around Shaye and sighed, "what now? back to the beach, or back home?"

Michelle looked over as Shaye left, then glanced at Iggy as Keith explained why the young vampire was messed up. "Yeah yeah, sounds like a load of bull if you ask me. Someone just hit him hard on the head or something, nothing more to it." He glanced at Iggy with a challenging raised brow, to see if the young vampire was just as short tempered as the other. When Iggy didn't even make eye contact with him, he smirked and walked off into the woods, a ways off from where Vaix and Shaye had gone.
Iggy looked up as Michelle left, then sighed and smiled up at Keith weakly. He was glad the harsher sources of emotional levels had left, Keith was mellow, with a tinge of misery like always, and Lucifer was just plan bland. Nothing at all coming from him, it almost freaked Iggy out to see someone so even emotionally. He let his head lean back against Keith's chest, he opened his mouth to respond to Keith's question, then shut it and when silent.
Lucifer raised a brow of his own at the explanation, then sighed. "As I've said before Keith, you have a very colourful family. It would be a shame to have an accident." He gave Keith a look, then walked back inside the building, "I'll be here if you ever need me, you have a week to make your choice."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Shaye leaned against Vaix.
"Home I guess" She shrugged, not over joyed at that fact. Roxa was still there, which bugged her.
"What do you think we'll do? Leave? Stay?" She asked him confused. She wondered what Keith would do, he didn't respond to threats very well, but this seemed pretty serious. There were lots of vampires around, and well she wasn't sure how a fight would end. She had a feeling that somehow if a fight occured she'd end up with Michelle against her will.

"Whatever" Keith said to Lucifer, still focused intently on the young vampire.
"Good bye" He stood up, brining Iggy with him, wrapping an arm around the younger vampire.
"Where do you want to go?" He asked him, knowing Iggy wasn't ready to go back to the house. Shaye and Vaix would be there, and he knew that their love-filled emotions would drive his young friend over the edge.
"Come on, let's get out of here" He grumbled, watching Michelle's retreating back as he led Iggy off, in a completely opposite direction of Shaye and Vaix.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:34 am

Vaix shrugged at her question, then stopped. "Wait? What are you talking about? We just got here." He hadn't been there for the conversation, he barely knew the guys name he'd been talking too. He narrowed his eyes, "what's going on Shaye?" His mind was already starting to put pieces together about what he'd seen there, giving him a general idea, but he wanted to be set straight before he made any judgements.
---
Iggy followed after Keith without any objections, happy to be moving away from strong sources of happiness. He scratched the back of his head, "well that didn't work out like I'd planned..." It hadn't really, because he hadn't expected Shaye and Vaix to show up and disrupt everything. He frowned as he walked, Keith was taller than him, so every couple seconds Iggy would have to make a tiny jump o stay in pace with Keith's bigger steps. "Thank you, for sticking up for me back there..." he wasn't sure alot of people would do that for him. Even he knew he was odd, which was why he was sensitive to having it declared to his face.

Michelle wandered, some way off from where Vaix and Shaye were. He was, however, following them. They were talking, so they had noises he could follow despite the distance. It was a part of his job to do this. Find out where threats lived, that way he could report to Lucifer and they could launch an attack when he felt fit, or Michelle could just say hello and desperately grip for a hold on Shaye. He didn't want to see her be hurt, but he also didn't want her to be beside that other vampire instead of him. Michelle took another drag on his cigar and blew out the smoke in a ring shape, then blew the rest of the smoke through it. Listening quietly to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:40 am

Shaye sighed, leaning her head against Vaix's shoulder and sighing.
"Well Lucifer, their leader, want's us to leave, because we're to big of a group" She explained, shaking her head and staring at the ground. She glanced around, wondering what was going to happen. She doubted that Keith would want to put them in danger, but she also figure that he wouldn't give into the threat.

Keith wrapped an arm around the younger vampire for a moment.
"No prob Iggy. I stick up for my family, and you're family" He said, smiling at him, he had always stuck up for Iggy. He sighed, "Wanna go to the mall?" He asked, seeing that they were the near a large mall.
He glanced around, still not sure what to do.
"Iggy, what do you think we should do? Stay here and deal with Lucifer and Michelle? Or leave and find some place new?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Vaix blinked, "but we just got here. Why do we need to leave because of one vampire's wishes?" He'd seen loads of mortals around, so it wasn't as if they were starving or anything. He frowned, thinking. "So what then? Keith was there to negotiate? Did we win?" His voice was clueless, and a little irritated still from the whole abduction thing that had happened to Shaye.
---
Iggy frowned at the question. He didn't reply about the mall thing, allowing Keith to lead him where ever he'd like to go for the moment. "Uh, you're asking me that?" Iggy looked up at Keith with his clueless, innocent sapphire eyes. "I'm not sure," he took a moment to work out all the results. "Well, if we left, we'd be hurting Roxa even more than we have already, and Michelle would follow us around for Shaye... But if we stayed, we'd have a bone to pick with Lucifer, which could either be very good, or very very bad. It all depends on what you or they do to change things. But me, for now, I want to stay. We just got here, I barely know what the towns called, it's depressing that we have to leave already. I mean, I did take you to Lucifer so that we could gain enough ground to stay..."
He went quiet, and settled for grabbing hold of Keith's hand to help him keep up with the taller vampire's steps.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Shaye sighed, "Um well the whole thing is Lucifer has a few more vampires then the ones you saw" She stated calmly, "And we didn't negotiate anything, we were told to leave, although I doubt Keith will bend under the pressure" She said, smiling and leaning her head against his shoulder.

Keith nodded thoughtfully allowing Iggy to hang onto him.
"I doubt Shaye and Vaix want to leave either. So I suppose we'll stay and deal with whatever comes" He said, shrugging a bit and opening the door to the mall. He didn't really want to leave either, and he was irriated enough at the demand to leave, so he was staying.
"We stay, but not because of Roxa" Keith muttered, still not pleased with her at all.
"You know that I can't forgive her right? I'll tolerate her, but that's the most that I can do" He said, not wanting to upset Iggy but it was true.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:15 pm

"Oh," Vaix replied back quietly. He didn't say much else, just wrapped a caring arm around her and walked back towards the house without a sound for the moment. He stared at the floor, his mind under stress at having even more things to worry over conserning Shaye and his family's wellbeing. He uttered a sad sigh and carried on, keeping close to Shaye as she leaned against him.
---
Iggy frowned, "why? It was an accident. She came back in tears and on her knees in forgiveness, and what? We lock her in the basement and tell her we'll tolerate her? That's rather heartless don't ya think? I mean, would we do the same if it had been switched, and Roxa had been the wounded victim? Would we have kicked Shaye out?" He looked up at Keith with a curious tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:22 pm

Shaye heard him sigh but didn't say anything. She smiled sadly, "We can leave if you want?" She offered, not knowing what he'd say, but she didn't care. As long as they were together she'd tolerate anything.

Keith sighed, '"Iggy, if it had been Roxa that had been wounded, I would have taken Shaye and left. We would never have bothered you again, but it's not that way. I am heartless Iggy, you know that. I only can care for a few people, and to be honest I've never cared for Roxa that much. I've always only tolerated her because of you guys. You're my family, she's not. Simple as that. I know this sounds harsh, but I'm being honest with you. I don't care what you do with her Iggy. I said she could stay, that's the most I can do. Shaye's still terrified of her, and I don't think Vaix is a forgiving mood. But she can stay"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Vaix shook his head at her offer, "I don't want to move, to be honest. It seems unfair, and I'm not in the mood to relocate right now." He shrugged, his answer mostly based off the headache of complaints he knew he'd receive from Iggy if he ever decided to move so soon.
---
Iggy looked at the floor for a bit after Keith answered, staying quiet for a minute. "Is that what happens to vampires when they get old? They start to lose their emotions? Like Lucifer? He wasn't feeling a thing, the whole time we were there, he didn't have a single emotion past his instinct to survive..." He frowned, "I don't want you to ever be like that. I like knowing what you feel, knowing that you do feel. Don't change okay?" He looked up at Keith with a sad smile. The fact of knowing that, that vampires lost their humanity the older they got, it saddened him. He didn't want his family to end up emotionless, by default, it would make him emotionless to be around them when it happened. He looked at the floor again, thinking like he always did.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:38 pm

Shaye nodded, "Okay" She said simply, the same sad smile on her face. She couldn't really careless if they moved or not, she just wanted to feel safe, notmal again. She sighed, softly chewing on her lip out of pure habit.

Keith shrugged. "I dunno Iggy, I guess we sort of do. I mean I'm a lot less emotional then I was when I was changed" He sighed, "I'll try not to change" He said, sighing and smiling at his young friend.
"Either way, I haven't changed much since you've known me, have I?" He asked, nudging Iggy in the ribs, teasing him a bit.
"Come on, let's look around" He muttered walking through then mall, noting the glances of the humans around them. He sighed, he hated behing the center of attention.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:52 pm

Vaix whent quiet for a while after that, just walking along quietly beside Shaye. The house was in sight now, of which he was glad. He just wanted to go home and sleep. He glanced at Shaye, letting out a breath of air from his nose. He dranned his head over to her and kissed her forehead gently. "Want to take a nap with me?" there was no way he was sleeping while she was awake. So he'd either sleep with her protected in his arms, or he wouldn't sleep at all.
---
Iggy followed after Keith like a dog, trotting around contently, glancing at each store they passed, until they came across a book store, in which he grabbed Keith and ran inside before Keith could even ponder to complain. He ran along over to the older fantasy books with new covering. Purring loudly and contently as he looked at all the books. The noises he was making made people give him an odd look as they passed. He ignored it, giving a minimum amount of care about how the public saw him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:59 pm

"Sure" Shaye said, smiling easily. She was still tired, and a nap sounded like a good idea. She sighed, content, the house was in sight, which meant that she could sleep soon.
"Come on" She said, leading the way towards the house, a small frown on her face as she opened the door and Roxa's scent hit her. She sighed, trying not to let on that it bug her.

Keith gasped a bit as Iggy dragged him into the book store. He sighed and began to look through the books on his own, until someone tapped him on the shoulder, he spun around, dropping the book he was holding in suprise.
"Hey" A female vampire purred. "Long time no see"
"Sara?" He breathed, unable to understand what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next