Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1x1 with Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Go ahead and post your vampire bio. I've got to find the right picture for my demon. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Kk one sec...
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Name: Raelynn
Race: Vampire Hunter ((Demon))
Looks: Raelynn
Personality: Just wait.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Name: Strauss
Looks:(I drew him!)
1x1 with Blacksoal Strauss
Personality: Normally very calm, but easily angered at the smell of blood. A very stratigic vampire, preffers to get others to do his work for him if he can.
Other: none at the momento Razz
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:51 pm

OoC: Okay. How do you want to start?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Ooc: uhhh.... Idk. I'll just put my charrie somewhere randomly...
but do our characters tolerate sunlight at all?
bic;

Strauss walked through the dark of the city streets, the full moon shown brightly above his head. Strauss let his green eyes drift over the city landscape once again as he lept to the roof of a tall building, then to the roof of a taller one and so on until he stood at the peek of the tallest building in the whole city. Strauss sighed and scented the air once more, looking for his target.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:05 pm

OoC: Okay and nope. Not at all.
BiC:

Raelynn's eyes searched the face of the dead vampire in front of her. "Hmmmm," she murmured to herself. "Now I can finally search for my big target." She jumped into a tree, easily and soundlessly. She rolled her shoulders and let her eyes wander over the city. She had a good view and stretched her arms above her head. She noticed the moon was in aphelion which made her slightly weaker. She growled and then leaped up to the top of a taller building. She didn't see anyone at all. She sniffed catiously and then looked down at her tight black leather hunter suit. She smoothed her fingers over it and then looked back up. It was past midnight. Only a few more hours, she reminded herself silently. She crept to the edge of the tall building and jumped down, landing soundlessly on the gravel of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:18 pm

Strauss let his gaze drift over the city again, like a radar. The slight gust of wind blowing against his face, lifting his cape-like jacket from hanging limply by his side, to fluttering around him. His eyes narrowed as he scented the air again, then he snapped his fingers neatly. An echoing sound that seemed to travel miles. In a matter of seconds he had three other vampires by his side. All three were loyal life giving servants he'd created before entering the city. "She's here," he told them calmly, his voice like ice, "find her." In a flash the other vampires had dissapeared to do his bidding.
Strauss was a pureblooded vampire, both his parents had been pureblooded as well. Because of it Strauss was able to control weaker minded vampires merely with the sound of his voice. He waited patiently for their deed to either be acomplished, or failed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Rae sniffed and growled. She had three vampires near her. They were working for her target. She snarled as one vampire jumped on top of her. She growled, swinging the vampire off and knocking him into the concrete building. She jumped and swung around, kicking the other two and laughed darkly. "If this is the best you can do, that's pretty sad pureblood." She snapped into the night, knowing that the he could hear her. She growled and disappeared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:40 pm

Strauss narrowed his eyes when he caught her insult, so they'd failed, as he'd expected of such low ranking vampires. But at least he had a general idea of where she was now. He stepped off the building and practically floated down to the ground, his black boots making only a soft tick as he touched down. Strauss scented the air and walked along towards her scent, his jacket blowing along behind him. People looked over at him as he passed, a little dazed by his flawless appearance. This was normal or course, so he paid next to no mind of it.
Strauss snapped his fingers again and a blond haired female jumped down next to him, matching his pace perfectly. Bella was one of his personal favorites, she wasn't as low ranking as the others, and it had taken time to get her to trust him enough to go under his command. He'd learned that in her past she'd been a general for the english army, and that had entrigued him enough to adopt her as one of his more powerful pawns.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 pm

Rae smoothed her hands over her leather outfit again. "Why can't you find me yourself?" she whispered from the building Strauss passed by. "I'm practically in your grasp." Then she laughed, a light, airy laugh, and then jumped to the top of a building. Being a demon, she could easily disappear and reappear other places, but this was more fun.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Strauss felt Bella grab his sleeve and give it a soft tug for his attention. He sighed and looked over at her, "yes?"
Bella frowned, "this is all for the good of the world right? Killing this demon?" She was still in doubt because she wasn't really under his spell in the first place, Strauss had persuaded her to join him.
"Of course Bella dear," came his soft melodous reply. "As I have promised you time and time again, this is for the good of the world."
Her hesitant look gave him his own flare of doubt. The last thing he needed right now was for her to shift sides. "Is there more?" he asked softly.
Bella flinched, "it's just...I've never seen her do anything but defend herself and attack us. She's never done anything to anyone else..."
Strauss frowned and gave a frustrated sigh, "she hasn't done anything because we've been tailing her for the last couple hundred years. If we stop, she'll start again."
Bella frowned, then gave a slight nod, "o-okay Strauss... I believe you."
"Good," he replied, patting her head and scenting the air. His hawk-like eyes narrowed in on Raelynn standing a ways off on a building. He smiled, "wait in the shadows." He instucted, "you know what to do."
Bella nodded and took off while Strauss lunged up to the top of his own building, coming closer and closer to Rae.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:41 pm

Raelynn growled, sensing the other vampire. This time she snapped. Several other demons now flanked her. Her voice was dark and deep. "Do whatever you must to get rid of the girl." She looked to her 2nd in command. "Killing her is you last resort." She growled. They all nodded and then disappeared into the shadows, reappearing and circling the girl.
Raelynn looked down upon Strauss. "To think," she muttered, "I used to be friends with him." She growled. "I can't give up my persistence now. He'll go back to slaughtering and causing uprisings and riots." Raelynn growled, then jumped from the building to the forest and began running. She'd have to repair her weapons to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Strauss heard Rae's steps become swift, and raced after her without a seconds hesitation. He didn't worry for Bella, she was only a pawn after all. If she couldn't look after herself, he had no use for her.
Bella took an uncertian step back when Rae's demons circled her. Her eyes widdened as she lept up in attempts to flee. Strauss hadn't told her anything about Raelynn having her own troops to control. Her breathing quickened as she raced after her so called leader. He'd taken off so fast, blinded by his goal so that he didn't even notice she was in her own spot of trouble. At least she hoped that was his reason.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:59 pm

The 2nd in command leaped and pinned the girl. "Leave. There's no use for you anymore." He breathed and then, picking her up, tossed her off of the side of building, laughing.

Raelynn heard Strauss' footsteps behind her. She growled and cursed under her breath, sorry she didn't repair her weapons earlier. She leaped into a tree to see if she could see him, couldn't, so she landed on the ground, knees bent, and straightned herself. "Come out," she hissed. "And let's get this over with." She growled and her hand drifted to the hilt of the sword on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 pm

Bella cried out in terror and managed to grip the side of the building before she hit the ground. Her eyes wide in terror, Fight she told herself, Strauss would want you to fight. Yes, that would be exactly what he'd want of her, as it had been from the start. Why was she so determined to please him? She'd only known him for a couple years now. Think about that later, your life is on the line here... Bella let herself drop from the wall and land gracfully to the floor, her breathing still fast and shallow in terror. She raced out of the alley towards were she'd seen Strauss go, but this time was ready to defend herself against any attack.
---
Strauss let his silent hault when he heard Rae's stop. He heard her demand for his appearance, but had no interest in obligning to such a thing. Without a single noice Strauss crept up the nearest tree his red eyes narrowed as he spotted Rae down below. "Your raigne or terror ends now Raelynn!" His voice boomed over the area in a way so that it was impossible to tell which way it came from. He grinned, revealing his set of vicious and long fangs. He reached into his pocket and took out a small gun he'd designed himself, as small as a hand gun with the power and destruction of a bazooka. He aimed it at Rae listening to the gun charge, a deep humm before an explosion of light as the bullet fired at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:14 pm

Raelynn laughed, light and airy, as she jumped into the nearest tree. She rolled hey eyes. "I knew you were coward. You'd much rather use a gun and hide yourself than fight hand on hand like a real man." She rolled her eyes. "If that's teh best you can do, there really is no use for you die. But my orders are clear. Kill you." She rolled her eyes again, tired to cowards.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Strauss narrowed his eyes, the destruction left by his gun was typical, a large burnt up hole in the earth. To bad Rae had moved. His eyes scanned the trees for her, uninterested in her comments about his bravery. Why should he care when he could just blast away at her without risking his own life? Sure it was a little cowerdly of him, but it was smart. He'd fight hand on hand when he was cornered. "Come out come out where ever you are..." he mumbled to himself before firing randomly at the trees across from him. One by one they shattered, burning up or exploding before his gun's force.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Realynn laughed. It rang through the area so Strauss couldn't tell where it had come from, just like he had done to her. "Such a coward. It's sad really." She paused as another tree blew up. "You shouldn't be so cowardly. I mean you're a demon hunter for Satan's sake." She rolled her eyes. "You should be braver, more experienced. However, you are not."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:31 pm

"Experianced enough to know to keep my distance," he mumbled back at a volume so that only he could hear it. He watched another tree blow away at his gun's might, then another and another. He frowned, frustration strarting to boil inside him. "Stop hiding," he growled and blew up another tree. "Lets just get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:34 pm

Raelynn laughed again. "You've learned. That's good. You've learned that I'm such a better warrior and huntress than you are you should give up, be a coward." She paused, listening to him, ignoring the trees blowing up around her. "But darling," she smiled wickedly, "That's what I said in the first place. But you didn't listen. So why should I?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Strauss growled, his long set of fangs bared in frustration as he tried to keep his calm. He watched more and more trees fall, still no Raelynn. Finally it came to that, when he pulled the trigger, the gun alny made soft clicking sounds. Out of ammo. Strauss frowned and looked around at the damage he'd caused, eyes narrowed as he scanned the trees for any movement. Seeing none he pulled out another round and re-loaded the gun, but didn't shoot anymore. He just waited.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Raelynn burst out in laughter. "You're destroying the forest. I thought you weren't supossed to do that, Strauss." She hissed his name. "This is so much fun. You can't imagine how much fun this is for me."
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:14 pm

"It's nothing compared to your sins, Raeylnn!" Strauss snapped back at her, his eyes flickered across at the remaining trees his gun ready for any sigh of her. He took in a breath of air and sighed, it was clear she wasn't going to show herself with him so near and fully loaded with weapons. Strauss stood up from his crouch and took one neat step from the branch he'd been on. Landing gracfully in the middle of his gun's aftermath and looking around, fully expecting her attack.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Raelynn laughed again. "I have no sins, darling. The only thing that is anywhere close to your sins is kill you bloodsuckers to make the world a much, much better place." She smiled wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1x1 with Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 with Blacksoal   1x1 with Blacksoal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1x1 with Blacksoal
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next