Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:45 pm

Keith, though being asleep could feel Iggy's very presence and it was extremely weird. He twitched unconciously, not liking the stare he could feel on his face. The deeper he slipped into sleep, his mind began to wander through aimless dreams. Many of them were centered on his time with Sara, due to past events, and he cringed as he remember as he felt the heat on his shoulder as she had branded him. He twithced, reaching up and gripping his shoulder compulsively. He hated the feeling, though he dreamed about this a lot, it was extremely vivid and he could feel the white hot flash of pain all over again.

Shaye sighed as Vaix laid her back down. She didn't complain however, but she did find it a bit odd that he was fussing so much.
"Okay" She said, letting him cut the collar off, though she doubted that the knife could actually harm her, he was being a bit overprotective at the moment. She sighed, "You worry to much" She grumbled, shaking her head at him and sighing. She reached up, touching her neck as the collar fell away, feeling better knowing that no one could control her now.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Iggy purred continuously as Keith dreamt, he'd felt this feeling off him many times over now, and he was so curious to ask what Keith was repeatedly dreaming about. But he promised to let Keith sleep, and so he would. He watched Keith grip his shoulder, and tilted his head, unused to actually movement when someone slept. He sat up slightly, inching his way over to Keith's shoulder and gently prying the hand away, and pulling the shirt collar down to look. A brand. Keith had been branded? Sara. He smiled, tilting his head back to Keith as he let the shirt go and lay back down as he had been before. He started up his purring again, due to Keith's internal pain. "You don't have to worry about Sara Keith," he whispered softly knowing Keith's subconscious would hear him. "You killed her, remember? Let it go."
----
Vaix glanced up at her from the corner of his eye, looking slightly evil as he did. He didn't mean it, and probably wasn't even aware of it, it just came with the whole demonic package thing, when you looked up at somebody when you're head was tilted down, you looked evil. He sighed, then shook his head, "somebody has too, seeing as how we can't take you anywhere without you getting terribly injured. He smiled slightly, then shook his head. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to be bothersome to you. I'm just worried. Pity me." He kissed her forehead lightly with a soft smile. "Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Keith heard Iggy, subconciously, and his body relaxed. He sighed, his hand falling back to the bed, his face buried in Iggy's pillow. His mind shifted to thoughts of Lina, his mind flashing between pain, misery and happiness now, all three feelings he associated with her, and the time of her death. In truth, that day, the begining of it, had been one of the best days of his life, but by early afternoon it had turned into the worst. He had watched her die, and then he had had to escape the demons, whom were odviously blood thirsty and had gone after him as well. He shuddered, but relaxed again, the memories shifting between the past and the present.

Shaye sighed, "Not true. We went out yesterday and I was fine. Remember, we went to the mall? No one got hurt" She grumbled. "Fine" She said softly, lying her head against the pillow.
"Tomorrow though, I'm getting up" She said sighing and shaking her head as she leaned her head against him and sighing. She didn't want to stress him out, but she wasn't one to sit still.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Iggy watched Keith relax, then tense all over again with the same pain he'd found when he'd taken Keith's picture. He blinked, curious, but remained silent. Laying contently with Keith as he listened to the vampire's parade of emotions.

Vaix rolled his eyes as she spoke about the mall, then sighed. "Tomorrow?" he bit his bottom lip, but didn't say anything. He felt prick after prick of worry at the idea though. She could open her wound up more than before... He shook it off, tomorrow. For now, she was safe. His arms wrapped tight around her, and he couldn't help but utter a soft whimper. He was so worried over her, even if she found it frustrating, he was scared of her getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:30 pm

Keith sighed, his mind flashing to one particulaly vivid memory.
The soft autumn sun was falling on his bare, unmarked shoulders as he sat, feet dangling in the cool, crisp pool of water. Laughter rang in the air as he watched her swimming, eyes filled with the same adoration he saw in Vaix's eyes everyday whenever he looked at Shaye. Her auburn hair was trailing behind her as she swam, her eyes brightening as she looked up from her strokes, smiling briliantly at him. They had done this almost every night, in the non-snowy seasons. He wasn't much of a swimmer, but he loved watching her, she was like a fish. He grinned, gasping, suddenly as she splashed him.
"Hey" He complained, spluttering as she splashed him again

He sighed, a happy smile on his face, one that hadn't been seen in probably hundreds of years.

Shaye sighed. "Tomorrow" She grumbled, she still wanted to suprise him, but she had had to put if off for a day, since the whole kidnapped thing.
"I'll take it easy. I just can't lie in bed for two days straight" She said, sighing as he cradled her. She knew he was worried sick, and she couldn't blame him, but it was hard being constantly looked after.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Iggy continued to listen to Keith's emotional state, starting to become dragged down by Keith's waves of pure love. Out of any emotion that depressed him, love was the danger zone for him, locked in a room with nothing but two lovers, it would be a surprise to see him still alive after half a day. He frowned slightly, though out of curiosity he continued to stay where he was, and watch Keith.

"Alright," Vaix muttered. He knew he didn't have much choice in the matter. Shaye was a free spirit, to contain her was crueler than leaving her be, and that would make him the problem. He wanted what was best for her, and letting her roam around tomorrow was best, not physically, but mentally. He curled up to her closer than he already was, afraid for her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Keith sighed, eyes opening, the remnents of the dream still hanging around him.
"Oh, hey Ig" He said, his emotional level dropping back down, now that he was awake. He sat up a bit and rubbed his eyes.
"You okay?" He asked, knowing that sometimes his dreams could be incredibly vivid on an emotional level, and he was a bit worried about their affect on Iggy. He rubbed at his eyes again, yawning, but feeling much better. He felt something jab him in his pocket and reached down, pulling out the leather collar from earlier.
"Oh" He said, noting with some displeasure that it could still be put on someone. He shoved it back in his pocket, completely forgetting that he had just revealed it to Iggy.

Shaye sighed.
"Thanks" She murmured, letting him wrap around her protectively.
"Don't worry, I'll be fine love. I promise, nothing stressful" She said, looking up at him with wide, loving eyes. She knew he didn't like the idea of her moving around, but she was thankful he understood, even if it worried him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Iggy looked up at Keith, sitting as the older vampire sat up as well, he gave a nod. He'd been dragged fairly low by Keith's dream, but not to anything terribly horrid. He felt a bit down, though Keith's calmness at being awake was picking him back up to neutral. He smiled gently, then blinked as Keith's jumped, then pulled out his collar. His head tilted, then a hand reached forward at a blurred speed and took the collar from his pocket. He rocked back on the bed, examining it with curiosity, then putting it on himself just because he wanted too. He grinned at Keith, then bounced around the room due to his own excitement at having it.

Vaix gave a nod, "hopefully." was all he muttered in return to her encouragement. He looked at her loving eyes, and couldn't help but give soft sigh and a smile in return. She looked happy, therefore he was also. He was still very very worried, but glad that, despite everything, his love was content.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:52 pm

Keith sighed, "Oh Iggy" He grumbled watching the vampire bounce around. Irritatingly enough, that collar would only work to control him, since that's what it had been made for. He grumbled and flopped back, pulling the pillow over his head and biting it in irritation. He had been to tired to think about what he as doing, and now the would have to watch himself, or find himself under Iggy's control, which would be beyond irritaiting. He peeked out from under the feathers and the pillows and watched Iggy with worried eyes. He cursed himself for his idiocy and debated trying to get out of the room.

Shaye sighed, "Hopefully?" She asked, her voice dipping a bit as she began to worry about him.
"I'm fine Vaix, I can't even feel my side. Honestly, if you guys didn't tell me I was hurt, I would have no idea" She said. It was true, she couldn't feel her injury at all, which seemed a bit odd.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:01 pm

Iggy laughed at Keith's irritation, then stopped to stare at him as he felt worry come from Keith. Worry? Why? The collar? But he was wearing it. He pulled it off easily to his own surprise, holding it in his hands and examining it more closely. Keith's name was written inside. Keith's collar. He blinked, then smiled, looking up at Keith. "I got your collar Keith!" he called with a laugh, already having figured it out in the couple seconds it had taken. He sat down on the floor rather randomly, and started to gnaw on the leather, his teeth, to his own surprise, where not able to bite through it. He tried to rip it in two, and found the same thing. He smiled, each second he had with the collar he learned more about it, which in Keith's case, was very dangerous.

Vaix gave a nod, "yes hopefully, and the fact you can't tell you're hurt isn't reassuring." He growled, in fact, hearing that made him a lot more concerned than before. She could rip her wound into a gaping hole, and not even notice. He swallowed, staring straight ahead as he was racked again and again with worry. He kissed her cheek absentmindedly, listening to the separate voice that tried to gently sooth him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:06 pm

Keith didn't even realize that Iggy had sat down, before he sat up and looked.
"Ig, please give me that" He knew it was pointless, he'd never get it back now. He frowned, it wasn't good that Iggy was learning so much, it was very aggrivating. He knew he was very much in danger of of becoming controlled, but by Iggy, who wouldn't be as bad as Sara, but would be bad in his own sense.
"Please?" He asked, holding out his outstretched hand, but he knew it was beyond pointless.

Shaye sighed, letting Vaix fall back into silence. She sighed and debated sitting up again. She didn't hurt, so why couldn't she?
She shifted, still debating this, she sighed and stayed still, letting him be unstressed for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Iggy looked up at Keith as the vampire begged for his collar back, which in a sense was weird. Why did Keith want it? He just finished getting it off. Iggy took to biting at it again, thinking as he did. Then smiling and standing up, making his way over to Keith. Staring at the hand, then at Keith's expression. He let the collar drop from his mouth into his own hand. Looking at the leather collar, then back at Keith. "Why do you want it?" he asked curiously, still standing a ways away, playing with the collar as he learned about it's elasticity, next to none. One setting, for Keith. He waited for an answer if he even got one.

Vaix was not unstressed, he bit at his lip absentmindedly, worried sick and beyond that about what was going to happen tomorrow. He'd already agreed, it was too late to deny her, and it would only hurt her heart if he did in the first place. But he knew, something in his gut told him she'd get hurt more so than now if he let her go. His biting on his bottom lip started to draw blood.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm

"Just cause" Keith said, holding out his hand still, knowing he'd never get it back now.
"Ig..." He trailed off, knowing he was in a dangerous position. Iggy was liable to snap and manage to get the collar around his neck and start controlling him or something. He touched his neck subconciously, knowing that Iggy would realize what the collar meant and that he could control Keith with it. He opened his mouth again, and snapped it shut, he knew it was futile now. Instead he stood up, inching towards the door and wondering if he'd make it.

Shaye smelt the blood before she saw it.
"Vaix, you're bleeding" She said, reaching up and touching his lip as he the blood came down it.
"What's wrong?" She asked, her voice worried now. She sat up, unaware of the hole in her side as she looked down at him, examining the blood.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:30 pm

Iggy watched him stand, following after him with curious, casual steps. He already knew, from Vaix, that Sara was not the only one who could control someone with a collar, he also knew that if he got the collar on Keith, he could control him, and now, from Keith's actions, he knew Keith knew too. He smiled, more pleasantly than anything. "Why are you walking like that Keith?" he asked curiously, Keith look terrified, which was confusing, inching his way to the door? It was amusing to watch, yet somewhat embarrassing at the same time. He tensed, then bounded forward with a laugh, landing precisely on Keith's back and lapping his arms around his neck,to stay put. He feet only barely touched the floor, skimming along ever so slightly. He hung there limply for a while, then proceeded to pull the collar on Keith.

Vaix hadn't noticed, he looked up at her as she started to fuss over him. Then shook his head, "nothing, I'm fine. Really, I am..." What a lie, but he said it so that Shaye didn't stress, he cursed himself for not being more careful, he didn't want Shaye to be worried.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Keith opened his mouth to reply and then let out a startled yelp as Iggy managed to get the collar around his neck. His hands flew up, trying to yank it off, but the compulsion was still there, and he couldn't take it off. He did, however, take some reassurance in the fact that he could just cut if off again.
"Iggy" He growled warningly, shaking off the younger vampire, still clawing uselessly at the collar. He knew if iggy said the right things, the collar wouldn't come off, even if he tried to cut it, or get one of the others to remove it.
"Iggy" He said again, hiding in the corner, growling and hissing at them.

Shaye sighed, "Don't lie to me" She mumbled, she could read him like he could her. She ran her figners through her hair and sighed. "Please, tell me what's wrong?" She asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Iggy landed gracefully to his feet as he was bucked off. Then watched Keith hide in the corner with concerned looking eyes. "Keith?" he asked curiously, wandering over to the vampire slowly, hands in his pockets with a casual look on his face that seemed almost untrusting. "Please don't be mad. It was your collar after all, I assumed you wanted it back, seeing as how you asked for it repeatedly." It was a sly remark, making his actions seem innocent when they clearly weren't. He sat down in front of Keith, head tilted innocently to one side. "What's wrong?" He watched Keith hiss with another concerned look.

Vaix didn't reply, or even look at her for the most part. He stared at the bed, biting at his lip again, despite the fact that it was wounded. "I'm fine," he started again, "it's you. You're not fine. You're hurt, and unaware of the fact, and want to get up and act like nothings happened. That's what's wrong. I'm scared, so I'm sorry if I'm surprising you. But I am, I'm terrified you'll hurt yourself even more... please lay down Shaye." He looked up at her with worried, sad, pleading eyes.

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=364
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40