Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Vaix gave a nod as Keith left, unsure if it was wise to cut Shaye's collar off when she was sleeping, it was so close to her neck, and all she needed to do was get spooked for an attempt at her freedom to turn into a nightmare. He sighed, deciding he'd wait until she was awake, there was no rush after all. Not with him here with her. He kissed her cheek lightly, laying back down beside her and wrapping his arms round her in a loving way.

Michelle jumped slightly as Keith came into view, his eyes grew worried for a second or two, before he got the idea that Keith wasn't all for killing him anymore. The cigar in his mouth drooped slightly as he was greeted, and he took it out to reply. "Hey," was all he said in an almost awkward way, he glanced at the stairs, then sighed, "how's Shaye?" Keith, it seemed, had taken the least damage, but that was to be expected. With Keith's experience of course he was better prepared than the rest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:12 pm

"I have no idea. She's odviously not doing so well, but according to Vaix, she doesn't know how she feels. She's so out of it, she's sleeping now" He said, sighing and leaning against the wall. He was exahusted now.
"Figured out how to get the collars off, so Vaix and mine are off. I dunno about Shaye's. He might be scared to put a knife close to her neck right now" He said, more to himself then to Michelle. He didn't even think about what he was saying. He was to tired to even think.
"I'll be right back" He said, grabbing a few bags of blood and disappearing up the stairs.
"Vaix, here's the blood" He said, walking in, slowly and lying it on the bed. I'm going back downstairs now" He said, turning and disappearing back down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Vaix opened and eye as Keith came back in, lifting his head as the older vampire went out, then sent of cigar smoke clinging to his clothes. Michelle. He growled, but let Keith go, as long as Michelle didn't come up here, there wouldn't be a problem. He didn't touch the blood, another thing that had to wait for Shaye to awaken first, though his mouth watered at the sight of it. He lay his head on Shaye's shoulder, looking at the packages before deciding he'd take one, and let Shaye have the rest, glad Keith had brought more than one. He too the end of the tube and stuck it in his mouth, ignoring the taste of rubber as he drank absentmindedly, eyes unfocused in a dopey sort of way.

Michelle sighed at Keith explained Shaye's situation, then watched curiously as Keith took off, then came bounding back. He guessed Vaix was still being scarey up there, which was why Keith was so quick to be up there instead of comforting his sister. He also assumed, that even if he'd severely screwed up before, his helping Shaye was gaining the other vampire's trust again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Keith walked back down the stairs and sighing.
"Thanks again man" He said, flopping down on the couch, his back resting against the soft cushions, his hand wandering up to the chain around his neck feeling the ring at the end. His ring, melted down and mixed with her ring. He sighed and looked at Michelle, eyes sad.
"Sorry about everything. What I said earlier. I was just stressed" He said, standing up and walking into his bedroom, coming out later with a shirt on as he glanced at Michelle. He wrinkled his nose at the scent of the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:34 pm

Michelle watched Keith come and go repeatedly, and gave a shrug to his thanks and apology. "It's no problem. Not your fault, you had every right to be pissed off with me." He watched Keith go again, coming back fully dressed, nose scrunched up at the smoke that was building in the room. Michelle frowned, taking another drag on his cigar before wandering over to a window and opening it up, flicking the ash off his cigar out the window, and sitting by it in hope the smoke would leave that way. Though all this time, his own 700 or more years of smoking, he'd completely gotten over the smell, to the point where he relied on others to remind him it was even there. "Sorry," he said, referring to his smoke.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:38 pm

"It's fine. I'm just not as used to it as you are it seems" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
"So, you know that I'm fine with you being here now. But I'm also not going to jump in if Vaix flips on you again. I'll stop him from killing you, but that's pretty much my limit right now' He said, sighing and looking at Michelle with sad eyes.
"I guess, if you insist on staying, there's a bedroom above the garage, feel free to make it yours. Just don't wreck the cars" He said, shaking his head and smiling at Michelle. He was being cheritable by his standards, and he knew Vaix would flip on him for awhile if he found out, but he owed it to Michelle, he had saved Shaye's life after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Michelle stared at Keith in an almost shock as he was offered a place to stay. The cigar in his mouth drooped down, threatening to fall from is mouth if he didn't insist on holding it in his teeth. He blinked, then smiled and shook his head. "You're serious? I'm allowed?" he knew, better than anyone how generous Keith was being, seeing as how no one had ever offered him anything like that before. He usually had to ask, or lurk around playing the string of people's hearts before the finally let him stay for a night or two. To have Keith willingly offer him a place was far more than he ever really expected, especially after screwing up so many times at an attempt to take Shaye's heart from Vaix. He smiled, breathing in the cigar one last time before it ran out, he blew the smoke out the window, flicking ash off the stud, then crushing it out in his hands and dropping it out the window. He knew putting out a cigar that way left a burn, and vampires were highly flammable, but like the smoke, he'd burned the one hand so many times he didn't even notice anymore.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:51 pm

"Yea I'm serious. I owe you my sister's life. So I'm letting you stay. I can't guarentee how Vaix will behave, and I can't intervene, it's his house more then yours still. But it's my house overall, and I'm saying you can stay" He said shaking his head and sighing.
"Don't burn my house down with one of those things though" He said, nodding at the cigar, but he sighed and leaned back.
"It's already fully furnished, you have your own TV and stuff like that. So no worries on that department. I guess that's all, if you need anything else, just ask me" He said, stretching out on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:00 pm

"Sure Keith," he smiled glancing at the ash on his hand and rubbing it off on his jeans. "I'll get an ash tray, so don't worry over the whole cigar/fire thing." He smiled contently nodding to the whole need anything comment, though he doubted he'd bother Keith in such a way, he did have manners, and Keith had already given him far more than what he expected. He pulled his legs up against him, watching Keith curiously, then giving a sigh, wondering if he should talk about such a thing with Keith. But he had noticed the ring, and was wondering what had happened to Lina. He figured however, that she had left Keith. But that surprised him, seeing as how most vampires died when their soul mates left. He didn't say anything, guessing it was a far to touchy subject right after he'd been given so much.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:03 pm

"I wasn't to worried, I was just telling you" Keith responded and sighing. He reached out for the remote, flicking the TV on and channel surfing.
"Iggy will be overjoyed, I think he likes you more then he likes me" He said, shaking his head and smiling at Michelle.
"You should tell him that you're staying, you might manage to calm him down" As another loud peal of insane laughter came from the basement. Poor Roxa, Iggy was probably beyond managable right now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:07 pm

Michelle listened to the laughter, and Keith's comments and suggestions about going down there. "Is that safe?" he asked with concerned eyes, in the time he'd known Iggy, which hadn't been very long, he'd seen nothing but Iggy's childish unmanageable insanity, and had put up with it because at the time, Iggy was all he had had.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:10 pm

"Yea, Iggy only is hyper when we're miserable. His emotions are always opposite of ours. Your calmness, or happiness at this point, will bring him down a bit. Not enough to make him suicidal, which has happened before, but enough to calm him down. I can go down with you if you want. I'm not really depressed anymore" He said, sighing and shaking his head.

Shaye shifted on the bed, eyes flickering open for half a second.
"Mmmm" She mumbled, trying to wake up, but her body was refusing to respond. She sighed, she couldn't move much, she figured this was the begining stages of paralysis, which worried her. She couldn't really talk much, but she hoped Vaix noticed that she was awake,.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Michelle stared at the basement door for a second or two, then shrugged. "I guess, at this point I bet he'd be relieved to be toned down a bit..." Michelle stood, stretching as he did, then staring at the door again with a frown, he wasn't sure about going in there, it was bound to be havoc. He flinched slightly as he heard something smash, as well as a frustrated growl from Roxa. He smiled despite himself, finding the whole thing a bit amusing to listen to. "Come on then, if you want. It's cruel to leave Roxa to deal with someone like that on her own." He made his way over to the basement door calmly, taking note to make his own emotions fairly positive.

Iggy was hyper, being locked in a room with a worrisome vampiress did that to ya in his case. He propelled himself off another wall, nearly hitting another picture as he did. Roxa was in the corner of the room, attempting to stay out of his way, which he was fine with, he only wanted her negativity after all...

Vaix felt Shaye shift, his eyes re-focused and stared at her in a worrisome way. "Shaye?" he asked gently, "are you awake?" He shifted into a sitting position, the empty tube falling from his mouth as he did. "Shaye?" he asked again. She wasn't doing much, but she was mumbling and shifting around, which alerted him she was somewhat conscious. He pulled a fresh package over to her and placed it in her mouth as a test to see what was going on. If she drank, she was awake and near being paralyzed, if not, she was just sleeping.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Keith trialed along behind Michelle, sighing as he did so.
"Well to be honest, Roxa's not exactly the most liked person in this house right now" He said, stepping into the room and wincing as Iggy was bouncing around.
"Ig chill" He grumbled, sitting on the bed and not at all concerned about Iggy hitting him or anything. He sighed, shaking his head and flopping back, exahustedly on Iggy's bed, not caring really where he was sleeping. He yawned, and stretched out, "You can come out Roxa" He grumbled, nearly falling asleep.

Shaye began to drink, the blood felt good, but it wasn't helping her move. She coughed once, having taken to much in, and felt the wet liquid on her lips. She didn't stop drinking however, she was to hungry. Her entire body was still numb. She couldn't really move at all now, and it was startig to really freak her out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:32 pm

"No?" Michelle asked curiously as he made his way down, jumping slightly as he saw Iggy literally bouncing of walls. He didn't blame Roxa for taking cover in the corner, he'd probably be doing the same thing if he were trapped alone with something as wound up as Iggy was. He made his way into the room cautiously, jumping as Iggy bounded past him. Keith seemed at ease, walking calmly to the bed and laying there without a care of Iggy's activity. He blinked, then sighed, sitting on the stairs for fear of getting clobbered over in on of Iggy's bounds. "Hey Iggy," he said calmly.

Iggy laughed, though he stopped bouncing around as Keith and Michelle came down, he looked at one, then the other, torn to which one to go see. Keith was sleeping, and he still had his collar right? Iggy smiled and creeped over, crawling onto the bed and staring at Keith, hopes sinking as he found his adopted brother collarless. He frowned, then decided to wriggle under Keith's arm. Purring softly and affectionately at having him around. "Hi Keith," he purred, then shot up and ran over to Michelle, ignoring almost shooting Keith off the bed as he trotted over to the other vampire. "Hi Michelle," he smiled sitting in front of the other vampire with a curious tilt of his head. The both of them were calm, and Roxa was relieved at being 'saved', leaving him sort of trapped in a sea of calm, a neutral emotion. He smiled pleasantly as he adapted to the same level of neutral, still with a bit of energy due to Roxa's drama. "You're staying now right?" he asked Michelle.
Michelle blinked, then nodded. "Yeah, how'd you guess?"
Iggy grinned, "planned it out for you, sort of. It was more like a really big guess, but it worked out. Right Keith??" He called over to the older vampire with a happy-go-lucky smile.
---
Vaix sighed sadly as Shaye drank, she seemed focused on eating, which made him sad. She'd gotten so low... He ran his fingers soothingly through her hair, "I'm sorry," he whispered gently, "you'll get better soon, we have enough blood at hand for you to drink until you're stuffed. I'm here for you too, until you're all better, and after that." He kissed her cheek softly, continuing to run his fingers through her hair as she ate.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Keith gave a startled yelp as Iggy climbed all over him and then ran away, nearly knocking him off of the bed.
"Iggy" He grumbled, rubbing his hand over his eyes and sighed.
"Yes, everythings worked out" He grumbled rolling on his side and sighing. He was really liking Iggy's bed and was to tired to even bother getting up. Sighing, he let out a tired moan, and reached for Iggy's pillow, sighing and burying his face against it.

Shaye heard Vaix, but kept drinking the blood, she was exahusted, and wanted to go back to sleep, but she needed to keep feeding. She mumbled something, unable to even talk right now. She hoped he understood, that she wasn't able to move, to talk. She tried to shift, but she couldn't. It was to much, it was driving her crazy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Iggy laughed at Keith's reaction, then shook his head. Glancing up at Michelle with a smile, then going back over to Keith and crawling onto the bed again, laying his head on Keith's side as he watched the older vampire attempt to sleep. "Are you tired Keith?" he asked curiously, stating the obvious. He smiled, scooching closer. Even if Michelle was new, usually miserable, and a perfect new 'friend' for him, Keith was still his favorite. In a way, he was a bit like Sara, he collected. He had Keith, Roxa, and now Michelle. It wasn't a matter of looking after them, or making them into slaves, he just used their misery or grumpiness for his own gain, they didn't lose anything by it. He smiled, purring affectionately.

Michelle watched with an amused smile, seeing Roxa stand and walk out, obviously fed up with Iggy for now. Which he understood, but at least Iggy was better behaved than before...
---
Vaix sighed as he watched Shaye, saddened to see her like this, he knew she was stressed out, he could feel it off her. So she as trying to move after all. He made sure to keep the tube in her mouth, lifting on of her hand to hold it on it's own, knowing she'd probably prefer to be in the allusion she was completely feeding herself. He knew how frustrating it must be, to want to move but being unable to. He kissed her cheek gently holding her free hand in his own.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Keith sighed and nodded.
"Yea Ig, I'm pretty tired" He murmured softly, aware of Iggy drawing on his emotions.
"What are you doing?" He asked him, noting that Iggy was in one of his more 'cuddly' want attention moods. He rolled onto his back, resting his hands behind his head and staring at the dark ceiiling. He glanced at Michelle.
"You can go upstairs, I'll hang with Iggy" Keith told Michelle, half expecting Iggy to leap off the bed and grab onto Michelle, preventing him from leaving.

Shaye felt Vaix moving her arm, she knew he was trying to be kind about this, but he wasn't really making her feel much better. She sighed and looked at him, coughing the blood out, full, or she at least thought she was full. She knew he was worried, but she just wanted to sleep again. Her eyes flickered shut and her body relaxed, falling back asleep for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Michelle gave a nod, slightly eager to see his new room. He stood, aware of Iggy watching his every step, which was slightly creepy. He smiled softly at Iggy then walked up the stairs, "alright Keith, call if you need any help..." He wasn't sure about Iggy, the vampire seemed dangerously unpredictable at the moment. He wandered up the stairs, to his new room. Smiling as he walked in, it was prefect.

Iggy watched Michelle leave, then looked back at Keith as the vampire rolled onto his back. He purred again, tilting his head curiously, then laying down beside Keith on his side, for about a second before inching his way closer until his chin was on Keith's chest and he was looking the vampire in the eyes with the same puppy dog look he always had.
---
Vaix watched her fall asleep, then sighed, removing the tube from her lips and laying her hand down on her chest. He kissed her forehead gently, then snuggled up beside her, stressed out for her, scared to see her in such a condition, and over all paranoid about anything that would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Keith sighed and smiled at Iggy. Reaching over and ruffling his hair as he looked at him.
"What's up? Why you looking at me like that?" He asked him, smiling a bit. Despite Iggy being unpredictable, he really didn't mind hanging out with him. He grinned and shifted a bit, yawning again, his hand returning to it's place behind his head. He wondered how Shaye was doing, he should probably check on her, he figured he was probably the only one who was allowed in there right now. Vaix wouldn't let anyone else in there right now.

Shaye sighed, the blood was working and she shifted, just a bit, but enough to be reassuring. Her arm twitched and she buried her face against Vaix's chest, able to move a bit, not enough to be comfortable, but enough to say that she was regaining some of her mobility and that the bandage must be working.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:56 am

Iggy smiled up at Keith, letting the older vampire ruff up his hair with a minimal of complaint. At this point Iggy was completely neutral, Roxa and Michelle had left, his main sources of misery, even if Michelle was happy currently, it took a minimal effort of searching to find his misery. Keith was the same, and in this situation, he could seek out negative emotions, but really, he was fine with this. Keith wasn't depressing him, and it was one of those rare opportunities when Iggy actually got be be who he was, and not the opposite of someone else's emotions. It was in this state of being neutral that he could really figure out how he felt about certain things, which was why Roxa fussed him like she did. He entered these sort of states, in which he looked over events with a clear eye, and usually fell into a real depression over what he was, and what he caused for others. He purred softly however, enjoying being with Keith. "Nothing is up," he muttered back with a friendly smile, "how's Shaye? Paralyzed yet?" It was a bit of a rude question, but he was curious.

Michelle smiled happily as he looked over his new room, then sat on the bed. It was a fair sized room, a closet to one side of the wall, just beside a dresser, a queen sized bed, and across from that a TV with a cabinet below that he suspected to hold Cd's and DVDs. He lay on his back casually, still smiling, content with his life for the first time in a long while.
---
Vaix felt Shaye shift, curling up against him. He smiled sadly, and very gently scooped her up and pulled her against him, arms wrapped protectively around her. He appeared calm now, though it was merely a play on his features, he was still stressed and scared for her beyond belief. He'd desperately been trying to shake the second voice from his head, though now, it sounded almost soothing. Being as how it depended on him for survival, their interests where the same. His shoulders slumped a bit, as did his whole body, and he gave in to the gently voice that whispered words of comfort in his mind. At that point he did change, it was not a violent change, like when he was angry or in a situation of danger, it was more of a gentle quite change. He was not however, in any way gentle at this point however. The demonic tail, wrapped around Shaye's feet in an almost feline way, tapping gently on the bed for the comfort of movement, one of his wings was draped over her shoulders like a blanket, while the other hung limply off the side of the bed, he hid his face against her, so that if someone where to walk in, they would only see two jagged horns popping up out of his black and red hair. He breathed slowly, in an almost beast-like way. Eyes closed, listening to what was happening around him in the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Keith arched an eyebrow at Iggy.
"I have no idea. She was asleep when I went upstairs. I doubt it though. Vaix wouldn't let her slip into that state" Keith responded with a small frown. Iggy's questions were notoriously blunt at times, and often were the source of some drama in the house, particularly with Vaix.
Keith stretched out, glancing down at Iggy, yawning a bit. He was extremely tired from his 'ordeal' from earlier and had no desire to even be awake right now.
He let out another small yawn and sighed. He rubbed his eyes, a childhood habit he had kept his entire life, much like Shaye's own habit.

Shaye sighed and shifted, feeling Vaix's tail on her legs as well as his wing wrapped around her. She sighed, content, even with Vaix in this form, she was begining to get used to it. She pressed her face against him, thankful that she was able to move now, it was much better.
"Thanks" She mumbled, it was hard to tell if she was awake or asleep, but either way, the contentness in her voice was unmistakable.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Iggy looked thoughtful, then gave a nod. "I guess you're right." He let his head fall to it's side limply on Keith's chest. He was content at the moment, though he wanted to see Shaye, he'd guessed at this point she was still asleep, and it would be just about the last thing he did if Vaix was still up there, which the was a 99.9% chance of, the only.1 percent was if he had to get up to get some food for her, but he guessed if anything he'd already taken some up with him. He frowned, then sighed, looking over at Keith curiously. "I'm surprised you're still awake," he said softly. Keith looked more than tired, and there was no doubt he was staying conscious because Iggy was in his company. Iggy sat up, staring at Keith, then lifting a slow hand, placed it over Keith's eyes. "You can sleep if you want," he muttered playfully, "I won't stop you."

Vaix looked up as Shaye spoke, his tail flicked somewhat excitedly to get a responsive noise out of her, then curled back up around her feet. He kissed her cheek gently, a hand lifting to caress the side of her face. He was glad to hear how content she sounded, seeing as how she was so fragile right now. He lay down again, forcing himself to not be so tense as he curled up around her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Keith laughed, "Yea right" He said, but rolled onto his side anyway. He knew from past experience that trying to sleep with Iggy around was damn near impossible.
"Thanks Ig" He mumbled, his eyes sliding shut as he fell asleep. He sighed, pulling one of Iggy's pillows towards him and burying his face against it, sighing as he did so. He wasn't exactly asleep yet, but he was pretty out of it. He shifted a bit, not used to Iggy's bed or to the room, but he was to tired to drag himself back upstairs. He figured Roxa would come down eventually anyway, find him sleeping there, and then make sure Iggy didn't bother him, to much.

Shaye shifted, stretching out a bit, and opening her eyes, a bit suprised to find Vaix in his demonic form.
"Hey, is everything alright?" She asked, attempting to sit up, and was extremely happy to find she could do so. She saw the packet of half-drank blood sitting near her and picked it up, absentmindedly taking a few small sips before letting it go. She looked at him, his tail was curled around her sock covered feet, not that she minded. She looked around, but Vaix was relaxed, so nothing bad could have happened, which is when he normally went all demonic.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:38 pm

Iggy watched Keith sleep, his head angled curiously, and he shifted closer to watch Keith sleep. It was in a way, creepy, if you thought about it. Someone watching you sleep just because they felt like it. It was interesting for Iggy though, because he saw more than just the sleeping figure, he saw just about everything the vampire felt when he was asleep, what he really felt. He purred softly, inching closer, then laying down with his head hanging off Keith's side again. eyes glazed over and focused on Keith's face.

Vaix jumped as Shaye sat up, his wings curl up against his back instinctively, then he sighed at her question. "No, it's not. You have a wound so deep you can see your ribs, and your sitting up." He sat up himself, taking her in his arms and laying her back down gently. "Listen, Shaye? I'm going to take you're collar off now that you're awake. I'm I'm going to use a very sharp knife, so no wriggling." He pointed a finger at her warningly, the scooped up the knife and slid it under her collar. Pulling up and hearing a defeating snap as it came loose. He put the knife down, taking the collar and putting it with his own. "There," he muttered softly, rubbing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next