Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm

'Just, get to the Yozi's temple, and then I'll take over, ok?'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:45 pm

'Okay whatever you say.' she answered. Skye shifted into a cheetah and flexed out her legs, 'I hope these legs can get us faster there than I plan.'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Seth looked over at Skye, who had been standing in one spot for a while. "Hey, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:52 pm

"Who me? Of course I am!" she said giving a nervous laugh.
'Ai ya, this is going to be more harder than I thought.'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:07 pm

"Are you sure you're ok? You're acting strange."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:13 am

"I am sure, really positive nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:44 pm

"Ok.", Seth said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Skye then began to walk after them with her tail timidly swinging from side to side as she slinked after them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:36 pm

The Scale detached itself from Sye's forhead and transferred itself to her back.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:43 pm

"Oh my gosh, that feels much better." she murmured quietly swiping a paw over her forehead where the Scale was before.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:53 pm

The Scale laughed slightly, but it was only audible in Skye's mind.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:56 pm

"Okay now since I agreed with you that I will let you come with us, "she began to whisper to the Scale, "No funny tricks, got that?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:50 pm

'Clear as crystal.'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:53 pm

She gave a nod smiling slightly and cotinued on walking right after Jet and Seth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:29 pm

'Now, Skye, we're about to enter the palace of the Yozis. These things are the most vile, disgusting hideous, cruel, rank, horrible, bad-smelling-", Seth began. Jet was cowering in fear, pointing behind Seth. "There's one right behind me, isn't there?", Seth said. Jet nodded. Seth slowly turned around. There stood a horrid creature, something like a mixture of all the creatures they had faced before- the Sentry worms, the rogue Shadows, the Skins, Husks, Shells, Scales, POSEIDON, everything, and then some.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:41 am

Skye backed up in fear with her brown eyes wide, her tail lashing from side to side. She placed a paw over her muzzle and felt like puking, but she restrained herself from it. She closed her eyes and used both paws to cover her nose, "Oh my god." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:25 pm

"Insolent fool....", the creature hissed. "How dare you insult the Yozis like that!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:42 pm

"Oh such a good idea to talk bad about one since we are so close within ear-shot smart one." Skye murmured backing up shaking her head side to side trying to get rid of the smell.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:54 pm

The Yozi turned to face Skye. "You...", he said quietly. "You are... different. Even for one with the powers you possess.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:11 am

She blinked at the Yozi and smiled slightly laughing, "Um...haha...what do you mean by that?" she asked lowering her eyes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:15 pm

"You would make a good Yozi.", the creature said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:25 pm

At instant her ears peked and she smiled nervously, "Um...I'll pass on that idea, I'm perfectly okay the way I am."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:18 pm

The Yozi smiled slightly. He nodded. "Yes, I suppose you must live your full ife to gain enough experience to be of true value to us...."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 am

"Huh?! What are you talking about?!" she snarled getting up on all fours with her tail lashing from side to side.
This Yozi is nuts, what the hell is he talking about!
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:53 pm

The Yozi smiled and laughed. "Little girl, when somebody of importance dies. their body and soul are seprated. Their soul becoems a Shadow, and their body becomes a Nobody. Based upon how strong, smart, or important they were, they will become either a husk, a Skin, a Scale, or a Yozi. There is one rank higher, but it has only been attained once, by a young man named Cade. The rank, is Leader. It allows you to keep your soul and all your humanly abilities, as well as that of every single Nobody and Shadow in existence. It is impossible to attain, and thus you are most likely to attain Yozi, little girl."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next