Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:11 pm

"I'm not going to die just yet thought." she snorted, "I have one goal to complete before I ever want to think about dying, and it's not today, tomorrow or next year and it will have to be very later because I do think on planning of having a relationship with another gifted if possible and if not, I'll just stick by my brother's side once we reunite."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:15 pm

The Yozi laughed once again. "Oh, I'm afraid you can't see your brother again.", he said, smiling. His long, razor claws extended, and his fangs lengthened,
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:45 am

Skye's brown eyes widen and she snarled stepping back with her tail lashing from side to side, "Try me." she growled baring her fangs.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Seth and Jet grabbedSkye and kept her still. They smiled slightly as they watched their master ready a strike.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:58 pm

"Arrr! Let me go!" she snarled. She lashed out her paws, claws glinting ready to feel the scarlet liquid spill all over them. Skye trashed around yowling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:51 am

The Scale that Skye had on her back knew what was about to happen. 'Wait for it...'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:17 pm

Wait for what?! You crazy what are you talking about, I can't really just stand around seeing death before me!!!
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:12 pm

'Just wait, ok?!', the Scale said. It was gathering energy form the other Scales, and slowly putting it into Skye's system.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Okay whatever you say it seems like my life is in your hands...or whatever you use to hold on to things. Skye stiffened slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:15 pm

'Attack! Break free! Fight!', the Scale said, when it had pumped as much strength as possible into Skye's system.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Skye shifted into bear and threw Seth and Jet off roaring out loud. She stood up on to her hindlegs and held her paws out with the huge black claws glinting.
"Get close, and you'll get hurt." she snarled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:28 pm

The Yozi snarled. He plunged one claw down towards Skye, aiming to impale her. Suddenly, a flash of silver shot across that ground, knocking the Yozi to the ground. In the direction that the metal attack had come from, Cade stood there, wearing a strange, bright white garb. He had a long, white scarf that was flapping in the wind. He held a long white sabre in his right hand. He approached the yozi, Seth, Jet, and Skye. The Yozi immediately kneeled. "Leader!", he said, hiding his face, for he was unworthy.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Skye shifted back into her normalself and stepped back slightly confused. She then blinked to see a tall dark figure and it was the unmistakenable face of her brother.
"Cloud!" she yelped. She ran over to him and ran into his arms. He stroaked her hair and whispered, "Calm down, I came here with Cade to find you as well."
"I thought we weren't going to see each other for a while." She said stepping back.
"Ex[ect the unexpected." he grinned. Skye giggled she then turned to Cade, "Thanks for the save by the way but what's brings you two down here?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:48 pm

Cade turned to face Skye. "i came here to make sure that these INCOMPETENT FOOLS-", he said, pausing for a second to smack the Yozi on the top of the head. "Didn't harm you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:53 pm

She blushed slightly rubbing the back of her head and she smiled sheepishly, "You came right in time then." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:54 pm

"Now, I need to discipline my subordinantes.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:03 pm

She nodded her head and smiled, "Okay then, come on Cloud I need to tell you a few things on my trip down here."
"Oh joy." he joked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Cade began soundly hitting the Yozi. "You idiot! I told you to not hurt anybody without my permission!", he said angrily. "I-I'm sorry!", the Yozi said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Skye explained to Cloud every detail as they tried to get through the districts alive and she told him about nearly getting swiped back at the Skin district and he just smiled as she continued explaining.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:51 pm

The Scale siphoned a small bit of Skye's life force, just enough to give him life again, but not enough to have any adverse effects on Skye. He detached himself from Skye, and took the shape he had when he was alive. "Thank you, Skye. You have saved me, and I am forever in your debt.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Cloud freaked out and Skye laughed, "A new friend I met, and hey no problem at all." He nodded his head quietly staring at Scale in his new form.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:10 pm

"My name is Tiberius."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:48 pm

"Nice to know your name, so Cloud, Tiberius, Tiberius, Cloud." Her brother nodded his head as his 'greeting gesture'.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:29 pm

Tiberius bowed slightly in response. Cade, meanwhile, was still repeatedly smacking the Yozi on the head. "I told you to not kill anybody without my direct orders!", he said angrily. "I'm sorry!", the Yozi said, remorse and sorrow in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:46 pm

Cloud peeked over Skye and she turned her head to continue seeing the 'toture thon', the two smiled smugly and laughed quietly, "Well he's getting a lesson taught."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next