Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:29 pm

Cade smiled as his wine arrived.(dang, runnig out of stuff.... this is getting boring, shall we skip to after they leave?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:34 pm

Ooc\\
D8
Uhh...uh...
Yea!
8D
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:22 am

(lolz, you post. remember, Cade is in the slight inebriation stage due to the wine, so he's stumbling a little bit(
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:00 am

Ooc\\
-nod, nod-

Bic//
Skye walked out of the resturant hand in hand with Sarah and Emily either side of her as Cloud placed down a twenty dollar tip for the excellent service and he followed from the end watching Cade as he was in between the two siblings.
"One foot after another Cade, just cuz you're tispy doesn't mean you don't need to use your brain." he spoke up chuckling slightly. Skye turned around to see the two and she giggled slightly turning back to the front.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Cade smiled slightly. "I'm fine Cloud, but thanks for your concern.", he said. He was only stumblnig a tiny bit, it was almost impossible to notice.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:37 pm

"So, are we traveling tonight or are we going to rest in a hotel instead?" Skye asked turning to the two, "I'm fine with either one, but of course, we will have to rest sometime soon."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:50 pm

"I could get us a nice hotel room.", Cade said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:54 pm

"You can do that, and we'll stay in the hotel room as you visit the friend you menetioned about earlier, we might as well go see some old friends of ours." Cloud said from behind.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:03 pm

Cade nodded. "Ok, it's agreed."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:31 pm

After a little while Emily pointed out a fancy five star hotel and Skye spoke up right away before any further objections and the two girls strolled in after her. Cloud shrugged and followed after them with his hands shoved deep into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Cade walked in front of the others. 'Let me make the reservations.', he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:35 pm

"Be my guest." Skye said. She strolled away from the counter with the others as they walked around the main floor glancing at the golden colums, and fine furnished white armchairs.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:45 pm

The woman at the counter looekd up and smiled at Cade. "Cade, it's nice to see you back!", she said happily. 'It's nice to see you, too, Julie.", Cade said, smiling. "What do you need?", Julie asked. "Can I get two rooms please?", Cade asked. "Of course!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Skye watched the hotel staff men push golden carts with many luggages and people in designer clothes stirde in. People walked in an out through the doors being dazzled by the golden pillars and the beautiful main floor.
"We had the same reaction too." Cloud chuckled. Skye nodded in agreement laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:51 pm

Cade walked back over to the others. "Cloud, you and I are sharing a room. THe girls will have another.", he said, tossing Skye a room key.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Skye caught it and wiggled it, "Okay then, so what floor are we suppose to be heading to?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:01 pm

"18th floor.", Cade said, wlkaing over to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:04 pm

She nodded her head and spoke to the two girls to stay close by. They nodded and grabbed on to her hands as Cloud watched from the back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Cade entered the elevator and sent it going towards the 18th floor.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:17 pm

Emily and Sarah leaned against Skye as they seemed to grow drowsy after the long afternoon, she patted their neatly combed hair and leaned against the wall of the elevator as she was tired as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:20 pm

CAde led Cloud, Skye, Emily, and Sarah to the rooms. "You unpack, I'm going to visit my friend.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:35 pm

They all nodded and as soon as the two girls walked in, the collasped on to one of the beds falling asleep. Skye smiled then she saluted and her brother disappeared into their room with his sportsbag slung over his shoulder. Once she locked the door, Skye examined the room from corner to corner looking for video cameras or secret microphone spots. Since she found nothing, Skye began to unpack placing the clothes inside the large drawers and tossing her bag on to a white chair in a far corner. She opened the curtains to a point where she can see the things from outside and nobody would be able to see her from the inside. She then walked over to the wall that faced Cade's and Cloud's room and found a door tacked on to the wall. She got her room key unlocking it but to only find another door blocking the way.
"Clever." she whispered. Skye knocked the door and at once her brother opened, "Oh so cool." They both laughed and his sister spoke up, "Leave it open for now just in case we need to make a break for it." He nodded and closed the door slightly as Skye's left her's wide open. She walked into the bathroom with a pair of small tight black shorts and a tanktop hang over her arm, as she was ready to clean off all the make up from her face and settled down on the fluffy white bed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Cade left the hotel and walked down the street, soon coming upon a small house. He knocked on the door. "Password?", a voice hissed. Cade sighed and rolled his eyes. "Prometheus.", he said. The door opened. The man on the other side smiled and gave Cade a friendly hug. "Cade! So good to see you!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:48 pm

Cloud loosen up the collar and just unbuttoned the first two ones and he kicked off his Vans lying on the bed with his hands folded behind his back and his green eyes watching the full moon. Skye slowly let herself sink into the warm water and she let herself lay there for a few moments letting the heat loosen up her tensed up muscles from earlier, once she enought, Skye slowly rose up and ran a wet hand through her soggy hair, "Oh my gosh, that felt so nice." she whispered. Once she was done bathing, Skye stepped out of the bathroom with ther dress and the garments placing it in the wooden drawers. She then fixed up the two girls to sleep comfortably. Skye just needs to remember to have them take a bath first thing in the morning before breakfast. She pulled the large blanket up to their next and they snuggled deep in the warmth. She smiled at the two then sat down on her own bed leaning against the wall, with her knees drawed up close to her chest watching the light of the moon pour into her room. Her violet eyes flickered in the darknesss and she sat there quietly hearing the nightly noises aong the hotel.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 pm

"Hello, Salazar.", Cade said, smiling. "Hurry up and get inside!", Salazar said, pulling Cade into his house and shutting the door. "Salazar, I have a problem. A big one. I mean apocolypse big.", Cade said. "Oh, it can't be that bad...", Salazar said. Cade produced the Character Mug, with it's smile now further progressed. Salazar stared. "OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODWE'REALLGOINGTODIEWE'REDOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", he said, panicking. Cade slapped Salazar in the face. "Calm down, man!", he said. Salazar took a few deep breaths. "thanks, I needed that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next