Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Skye's large violet eyes widen and she glanced over the two quickly then back at their leader.
'Three reasons?! I don't even the two that well, and the Dismiss agent...that creep had his expriment trying to infect...oh well brain-stormin time.' She walked back and forth rubbing her temples with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:50 pm

"You have until the sun rises, goes through the lenses, and burns the ropes holding the extension of the cliff up.", the leader says. "And remember, you can only save ONE with your reasons. But if you think, there may be a way to save both.", the leader said, smiling. He was testing how clever and smart Skye was.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:00 pm

"Think, think, think, think!" she murmured quietly. Skye remembered a few words from an old human friend they stayed with when Cloud got injured that day.
"Skye if you wipe out the whole entire 'Dismiss' agency, what are you guys going to do, live normal lives? Well maybe normal may be nowhere within your life, but think about it dear, the sun and the moon, day and night, water and fire, enemy and allies they balance out each other. Without 'Dismiss' you guys might end up killing each other to show eachother only the strongest can survive. And maybe so 'Dismiss' can be trying to balance out things turning you guys normal. But don't listen to a hag like me, I'm so old I can't keep tracks of things, but you never know what happens. Skye just remember two diferrent things will need to balance out each other."
Her head snapped up and she hopped the reason would work, even saving the creep might do some good. She placed a hand behind her back with her fingers crossed and Skye spoke up, "Those two balance out earth, without one or the other bad causes may happened to either one of us. 'Dismiss' might be put out of therr jobs, and for us we won't be able to live normal lives like humans." She prayed that the reason would work. Skye bit the bottom of her lip and closed her eyes shut tight.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

THe leader smiled. "Good try, but alas, wrong. CUT THE ROPES!", he said. Dusk and Dawn nodded, and teleported to the platform, dagers ready.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:34 am

{{Um. ok, I'm confused. What's going on here? xD}}
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:25 pm

(The Shadows are sacrificing Alexander and Cade, and Skye is trying to stop them.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Ooc\\
What sora said!
xD
Omg, I'm too lazy right now, staying out side for six hours is exhausting!

Bic//
Skye quickly shifted into a wolf and charged towards them as fast she can run.
"One more step and I'll tear you to shreds!" she howled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:17 pm

The leader smiled. 'You are a shapeshifter, Skye! You can save them! You jsut need to pick the right form in the next 2 minutes!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:28 pm

"Go winged!" she muttered. Skye leapt up and in a moment she changed into a huge red-tailed hawl glancing around. She circled once and still thoughts swirled around her mind.
'Can I only go modern animals?' she thought/ Her huge brown eyes glanced down and she flew up high and she began to spiral downwards.

Ooc\\
Lulz, I forgot the name of the dinosuar bird the one with the really huge wings and the sharp head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:09 pm

(It's called Quetzocuatl, after the Aztec god Quetzocuatl, AKA 'The feather serpent')
At this point, Cade had spit out the cloth gag that was in his mouth and was now screaming for help.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Ooc\\
It didn't have feathery, something like leathery dunno.
-shrugs-
Terodactly?

Bic//
Skye's eyes narrowed and she held out her talons.
'Will I be able to carry both out, or fall into death?' she thought.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:26 pm

(tHe biggest one was Quetzocuatl, it didn't have feathers, it had leathery wings. THe Aztec god that the Quetzocuatl was named after, THAT was the one that had feathers!)
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:59 pm

{{alrighty then. Cally and Kia to the rescue xD}}

"Cally, we're lost..." Kia muttered. They had been wandering through the hallways of the reverse resistance base for what felt like hours. Cally shook her head.
"No, we're not..." she answered, turning another corner. She could see light at the end of this hallway. "I told you I head something!" Cally said, using her spear as somewhat of a walking stick. Kia eyed the peice for the tenth time, shaking her head.
"Go firgure that he had exactly what you needed..." she muttered.
"I was going to get it eventually.." Cally said. "I felt so weird without it you know.."
"I'm sorry we had to leave it," Kia said honestly.
"It's alright." Cally whispered, pressing herself against the wall as the light grew larger. Kia stepped into the front to look around the corner. That's when they heard Cade scream.
"That's Cade!" Cally said, grabbing Kia's arm tightly. Kia took a quick glance out and cursed. "What?" Cally asked.
"They've got him tied up over a fire."
"Where?"
"About ten feet down the hallway."
"What about that other girl?"
A second glance gave Kia the answer. "She's there."
"She needs our help." Cally said.
"I know." she said, thinking. "You're going to have to do most of the hard work here..." Kia added. Cally nodded as Kia stepped out from the hallway.
"Hey!" She yelled.
Cally stood out of view for a moment, waiting for the right moment; she could cut Cade down easily, but he would fall into the fire...maybe if she just cut the binds around him....taking a deep breath, Cally held her spear against her chest before stepping out into the hallyway.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:06 am

(Actually, Cade and Alexander are already falling towards the fire.)

The leader of the Shadows smiled as Cade and Alexander fell into the fire. The fire quickly disappeared in a poof of smoke when CAde and Alexander hit the ground. Both Cade and the leader started laughing. The leader, Dusk, Dawn, and Twilight all stepped down from where they were and walked over to Cade and Alexander. alexander disappeared, leaving a human-sized Shadow in his place.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:08 am

{Gah, im so confused x_x}}
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:10 am

(All will be explained once FW posts again)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:10 pm

Skye's eyes widen and she flew upwards not wanting to colide into the wall. She flapped her wings three times before landing.
"What the heck?" she screeched folding out her wings.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:13 pm

The Shadow leader walked over to Skye, smiling. "This was a test, to see how good you were at abstract thought, versus conventional thought."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:17 pm

She glowered then changed back to her normalself and pouted, sitting on the ground crossed-leg.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:21 pm

Cade walked over to Skye. "It was also a test of your valor, your dedication, and your will. And you passed.", he said, smiling. "Only three soldiers before you have passed. You may now count yourself among a select few, who are honored by all soldiers of the Resistance."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:26 pm

She glanced up at Cade with her wide violet-eyes and she gave a nervous laugh, "Haha, cool then, but do I still need to recieve the Resitance mark though?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:36 pm

"Yeah, you do.", Cade said. "anyway, the Shadows have been our allies ever since we saved Dusk from Dismiss."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:40 pm

She nodded her head glancing around at the shadows then back at Cade, "So now, what about Dismiss? And everyone else from the Resitance base? Where are they at?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:41 pm

"Oh, the rest of the Resistance is staying down here while we reinforce the walls of the base, and get the defense systems back online. Also, we'll need to find Seth and Jet and cure them before we'll be safe in the base."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:47 pm

She nodded her head then got up dusting her pants and she spoke, "What if you send me outside and I watch from above the sky to see if I can spot the two?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next