Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Already Over (Time to Rise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:33 am

She nodded her head quietly and crept closer to them with her round ears flat against her head.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:40 am

Suddenly, several Scales screeched and flew at Skye. Set hand Jet scared off all but one. Seth and Jet missed that one because they couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:45 am

Skye's eyes widen and she crouched on to the ground snarling with her tail lashing. She bared her fangs with her growling rumbling deep in her throat.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:48 am

The Scale flew at Skye, latching on to her forhead.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:55 am

She yowled rearing back swiping her paws across her forehead. Skye slammed her head into the ground trying to get it off, and her claws had accidently made a few cuts across her forehead as she tried to get the Scale off.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:02 am

The Scale slowly pumped toxins into Skye's system, slowly gaining control.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:12 am

"You....guys!" she yowled as she began to have a hard time trying to speak. Skye struggled to bring her paws on to her forehead trying to get the Scale off. She yowled out again with her tail lashing side to side.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:16 am

THe Scale began to gain control on Skye's vocal cords, and kept her silent.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:01 am

Skye shifted into a saber tooth and ran her huge claws across her face her trying to remove the Scale. She let out a blood curling yowl but no words came out of her mouth.
Dammmit! she cursed to herself.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:27 am

THe Scale slowly gained more and more control over Skye. He soon gained partial control of her shifting, and forced her to shift into his body in life, a charming looking young man. But... the young man had a despaired and anguished look on his face, as if in extreme pain. 'Help..... me....', the Scale said in Skye's mind. 'Save me....... from this horrid prison...........'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 am

'I'm not going to help you if you keep me like this.' she snarled back at Scale.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:50 am

The Scale relinquished control. 'Please....... help me....'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 am

'Help you for what?!' she questioned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:01 pm

'Help me leave this place.......... and be free from the tyranny of the Yozis...........'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:08 pm

'Would I be able to get my life back one bub, becuase everyone almost has one and I really badly need mines back, I don't want to live in a total hell being stuck with you!'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:20 pm

'Yes, of course. Please, just help me get out!'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:23 pm

-sighs- 'Fine, so how are we excatly going to do this my friend?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:38 pm

'I don't know!'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:49 pm

'I thought you would of have an answer -sigh- You're in control! Do something!'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:53 pm

'actually, you're in control aggain.'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:01 pm

'Oh well then...where are we suppose to go now? I actually came here to find some answers.' she asked.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:13 pm

"Allow me to come with you.'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:29 pm

'Okay then, but now where am I suppose to go? What I remember was the Yozi district was next, what do they do?'
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:34 pm

'Horrible things.....'
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:04 pm

'How are we going to get through then? It's not going to show a red arrow pointing 'This Way!'' she snorted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Already Over (Time to Rise)   Already Over (Time to Rise) - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Already Over (Time to Rise)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next