Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Sara took a sharp breath, looking Aria over, man she looked terrible, but that was the price for letting a titan control your body. She shook her head, "Aria..." She trailed off, listening to her old friend, a small frown on her face.
"Why are you here? To tell me and Leo we're doing the gods' dirty work?" That didn't seem like a good reason to pop up. Sara shook her head, either she was checking on Keith, or she was recruiting for the titans, and right now, by looking at her, the latter seemed to make more sense.
"Or are you worried about Keith?" She hinted, wondering if his name might get a rise out of the girl, show a glint of the old Aria.

She glanced at Leo, suddenly aware of the sticky blood dripping down her hand, and she glanced down, watching the drops stain the pristine snow. She sighed, unsure of what else to say, to do. She wished Chiron were here, he'd know, but she hadn't seen him for days, her and Leo hadn't even told him about Aria being possesed, or whatever, by a titan.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Leo winced inwardly as his powers continued to nab at him that Sara was hurt. To quiet it, Leo sent his healing down to her hand, hoping that would help. He didn't take his eyes off of Aria.
She laughed. "Don't flatter yourselves. I'm sure you would have firgured it out eventually." Aria said, rolling her eyes. The mention of Keith made Aria wince, but only slightly.

Leo narrowed his eyes, letting go of Sara for a moment as he stepped closer to Aria while her eyes were closed. He was greeted with the tip of her sword at his neck. Aria was staring down the blade darkly at him, warning him not to take another step closer. Leo didn't need to. That sickening feeling of wrongess that had been hovering around the air all day was raditating from Aria now. Leo saw something flicker in her eyes. They brightened for a moment, softened, and Aria let her sword lower.
"I'm here to finish what I started." Aria said, almost like she regretted it. "Without us...the Gods are nothing. The world no longer needs its rulers." She said, stepping back another foot. Gripping her sword tightly, Aria spun it once before diving it straight into the ground at the edge of the camp borders. The earthquake started.

Leo staggered back, grabbing Sara protectively. He watched as the ground shifted where Aria stood and suddenly they were surronded by every creature known to mythology and mankind. "Run down the feild." Leo told Sara softly while the earth still trembled. "Warn the others. Quick!"
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Sara was mildly relieved when Leo tried to heal her hand, though she was distracted by Aria. As her old friend drew her sword, a shield blossomed out of Sara, surrounding Leo until the swoard was loward.

Staggering at the earthquake, she gasped, looking at Aria, horrified.
"You'd kill us all for your own selfish reasons?" She glowered at Aria, but did as Leo bid her.
"Get Keith" She whispered to herself, running down the hill, finding Luke and passing the word. It spread like wildfire and she was pained to see demi-gods running off to prepare for battle.

Whirling, she began running towards the Big House, as sick as he was, they needed Keith, and so did Aria.
"Keith" She yelled, dashing into his room, skidding to a halt.
"What?" He gasped, eyes flying open. "Aria, camp, underattack" She gasped, her breath short and pained.
"Aria's here?" Keith said, standing up and roughly yanking on a pair of jeans.
"Yes, and monsters, camp's under attack Keith, and she's leading it"

Keith cursed, grabbing a water bottle and draining it.
"Come on Sara, we gotta help' He said, pulling on his jacket before the two demi-gods ran outside. They were greeted with a horrific scene, monsters, demi-gods, blood, battle, everywhere.
"Leo?" Sara called, eyes brightening as she saw him, fighing something. Leaving Keith's side, she dashed towards her boyfriend, a golden shield surrounding her as she skidded to his side.
"I got Keith" She said into his ear, pulling out her own dagger and preparing a ball of burning light.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Aria winced at Sara's words. Find him... "No..." Aria gasped, clutching her sword tightly. As Sara ran off, the dark voice laughed though whether it was through Aria, or in her mind she couldn't firgure out anymore.

Leo had his quiver out and nearly half a dozen monester killed by the time Sara left. He couldn't believe this was happening, but his body was responding to the issues. Soon there were more campers at his side, backing him up, keeping the forces from getting too far into the camp. Aria knelt in the same postion as when this had all started when Sara came back.

The snowball fight ended instantly when Sara came running by. Tania's eyes went wide, and she glanced at everyone. "To arms!" She yelled. Katie gasped in realization and ran for her cabin. Grabbing what she had made for Keith, and a small dagger, Katie ran back outside. Her eyes darted around frantcailly until she found Keith.
Running towards him, Katie had to doge arrows, javelines and knives, but she managed to get to him unscaved. "No time." she said, taking his bad hand as gently as she could. She took off the old glove he was wearing in replacement of a black leather one. "The mechanics in the last two fingers sleeves will responde to your movements and numb the pain. It'll be like you'd never lost them." She explained over the cry of battle. She let out a horrific cry then, falling over as a stray arrow sunk into the back of her leg. Seeing a dagger on the feild, Katie grabbed it, turned and launched the dagger, hitting home at the monster that had fired the arrow. "Go...I-I'll be fine."

Aria rested her head on the hilt of her sword as the sounds of war rung out around her. She could sense him...He could sense him...He wanted Keith...He was calling to him again. Aria shuddered, but her body moved without her will. She withdrew her sword from the ground. "No..." Aria whimpered softly. Go to him! Aria winced, tried to resist, but her body responded. The next instant, she was standing behind Keith. Jaw clenched, Aria tried to keep the fear from her face as her arm was forced up, her sword raised.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Sara winced, letting loose a blast of white fire, which was the only way to describe what she could do. She kept her shied around her body, though extended it to protect Leo only when she felt he was in danger. She hated this, fighting, and she was terrified of watching those she knew die.

Hating the situation even more, she drove her dagger, which was more like a short sword into the nearest dark creature, stasifaction radiating off of her as the animal fell to the ground, and disappeared in a shower of gold dust. Not dead, but gone for now.

A clammy, darkness suddenly encompassed her, her dagger falling from her nerveless fingers before it reappeared on her wrist in bracelet form.
"Sara" A voice clawed in her mind, and she sank to the snow covered ground, shaking in fear and horror as the demon slowly approached her.

Keith glanced at Katie, suprise on his face as she slid the glove on. "Katie, thank you" He breathed, eyes going wide as she was shot.
"No, I'm not leaving you" He hissed, sinking down next to her, placing his bare hand, with a small bit of snow over the wound, healing it for her. He had the strength for small things now, "There, go" He nudged the girl, rising as an uncomfortable darkness began to pull at him.

He whirled, gasping in suprise as he saw Aria, her sword raised. Crying out in alarm, he rolled to the side, hitting the ground in order to avoid her.
"What the hell" he gasped, drawing his own sword, since a trident wouldn't work in close quarters. He raised the weapon, the snow around him melting into water with his anger.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Leo knew Sara was close to him. On occasion he would wander off, but he always managed to find his way back to her. During one of the times where he lost her, Leo suddeny grew cold. His eyes went wide and he looked around frantically for Sara. He saw her fall, and his heart nearly stopped. His eyes traveled up, and saw the demon standing in front of her. Anger rushed through him like fire, and he drew out two arrows, knocking them together on his bow. The demon was focused on Sara, not Leo who was more than three yards away. Easy pickings for Leo. Taking a deep breath, Leo let the arrows fly before following after them. He shot a few more times, dispatching other monsters that were getting to close to Sara for comfort. "Sara come on, get up." Leo said encouragly.

Katie bit down on a cry as Keith healed the wound in her leg. She coughed in fasincation before nodding to Keith. She stood up and ran off the battlefeild best she could, heading straight for the medical wing, knowing that's where the youngest of the young went to hide.

Aria swallowed a sob as Keith retaliated. All around them, the snow disappeared, revealing dead grass and ice cold water. She took a cold breath, looking at Keith as seriously as she could muster. She would black out soon. It always happened whenever Keith had gotten close to her. "I can't..." Aria started, then winced, as if speaking caused her pain. "Ha, afraid of a simple Daughter of Hermes?" Aria asked instead, her voice suddenly cold and dark, her face malicous, provoking. "And I thought you were stronger than that.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Sara's eyes went wide in suprise as the creature, the demon suddenly disappeared. Then Leo was beside her, and she stood, her legs shaking.
"T-thanks" She said, realizing she was soaked. Turning for a moment, she saw Keith and Aria in the makeshift center of the battle field, the snow as gone, steam rising from the dead grass.
"Uh oh" She murmured, nudging Leo, wanting him to see, before she sent a ball of burning light at a charging hell hound.

Keith laughed, blue eyes flashing dangerously.
"Mhm, terrified" Was the sarcastic reply. "I know you're not Aria, you're holding her hostage in her own body, using her for your own sick desire" He hissed, still holding the sword, relieved by the glove Katie had given him. He'd never be able to hold a sword with the pain in his missing fingers. He watched her, feeling the indescribable draw again, something inside her wanted him, and he had no desire to allow it entry into his body.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Leo allowed himself to be distracted for a moment. "Oh shit." he muttered seeing Keith and Aria. This wasn't going to end well. His eyes caught the sight of metal, and Leo pushed Sara out of the way, reciving the blow to his shoulder that cut through his jacket, sweater, shirt and skin like butter. The air was knocked clean out of him, and he only had enough strength and sense to take an arrow from his quicker and drive it into the creature as it tried to swing down for the fatal blow.

As the monster poofed in the gold dust, Leo fellt back on the snow, which turned red instantly from the wound on his back. Gods it burned. The ice felt good, and Leo hard realized that the ice was pressing against his bleeding skin. Opening his eyes, Leo swallowed hard. "Sara, behind you." Leo grunted urgently.

"I warned you." Aria managed to choke out. Her body was moving withouth her control though, walking to the left slowly, taking the steps carefully, making sure to keep her sword out towards Keith.
"Oh so you can think for yourself Barnical Brain." Aria snickered. "However, this is still Aria. She welcomed me willingly. I only gave her opportunities, and advantages. She chose to take them." Aria's hand lerched forward, testing to see how good Keith's defense was as her sword slid forward.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Sara screamed as Leo was sliced into. She watched him fall to the ground, still alive, still concious, all in slow motion. She turned, though her body was sluggish in respondnig, still stunned from the demon earlier, and she only managed to get her arm up to block a cut that would have gone clear through her. She winced as the sword slid into her skin, cutting deep into her arm. Cursing she blasted the creature, before setting a wavering sheild over herself and Leo.

"We gotta find a healer" She murmured, gritting her teeth and looking around. "Aaron" She yelled, seeing one of Leo's brothers. Thank the gods, he came running over, Sara lowering her shield only to let him, before sending it up again.
"Help him" She gestured to Leo, hiding her injury from the two of them. Leo hadn't seen, her body had been shielding him from sight, and Aaron didn't need to know.

Keith narrowed his eyes, but he looked sadly at the girl.
"Aria..." He trailed off, bringing his sword up in time to prevent the attack. "No" he growled, staying on the defensive, mainly because it would kill him to hurt her. He used a hand to manipulate the water around him, wrapping it around the girl, using it to caccoon her, prevent her from attacking, or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Leo winced, as he was practically pinned down to the ground. He couldn't move. The pain was making it impossible. The snow was freezing his imflaming skin. He watched, helplessly, as Sara was attacked. And she came back to him.
"What are you doing?" Leo gritted through his teeth, his good hand finding her's instantly. "Sara...you can't...stay.." Leo tried to speak, but his chest was one fire. The air was cold. It was practically choking him.

Suddenly Aaron was there, rolling him onto his side. Then there was the sting of heat that cut through the cold and the fire. Leo gritted his teeth. So this was what the healing felt like. It completely sucked. Leo flexed his fingers, then moved his wrist, flexed his arm. He was fine. Sitting up, he ignored Aaron's protestes. "I'm fine." he half growled. Grabbing his bow, arming it was a hassel but not unbareable. He let a few arrows fly before standing up slowly and grabbing Sara with him. "Sara, I love you, but you need to get out of here." Leo said. The odds were staking up against them. Campers were falling faster than the monsters were.

Aria laughed as Keith parried her blow and her body moved back. Time slowed for instantly as Keith raised his hand. As the caccon began to shape itself, Aria simply stepped back and let time resume itself. Once the cacoon was formed, Aria shook her head and walked around it.
"Surely you can do better then that!" She said, chuckling in mockery and resuming her tactics at testing Keith's defense.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Sara bit back a yelp as Leo pressed her to him.
"I love you too, but I'm not leaving you Leo, never again" She said, her voice strained, pressed against him.
"Don't ask me to' She muttered, shaking her head and looking up at him with fierce green eyes. "We're in this together, this quest, this life, and I won't leave" She said, jabbing him in the chest with her good hand. She staggered, shaking her head and glancing around.
"We have to help Keith" She whispered, "He won't be able to hurt Aria, even if it's not Aria" She muttered, "And we can't let Kronus get him" She said, looking at Leo with the same fierce expression.

Keith hissed in annoyance, slowing down time was a real bitch.
"Mock all you want" He muttered, defending himself rather well against 'Aria'. He growled, feeling the stabbing of pain in his chest and his fingers, despite Katie's glove, he was getting worn out. He lunged forward suddenly, wrapping his blade in water then letting it freeze to ice, making the blade stronger as he stabbed at Aria's leg. Trying to wound her, maybe that would help knock some sense into her. In his attempt however, the ailing demi-god slipped, going down in front of the titan controlled girl.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:36 pm

"You stubborn..." Leo half grunted, but he had no energy to finish. He was trying to focus on keeping them alive moreso then repremanding her for willing staying in a battlefeild with little to no training. Looking around, Leo shook his head. "There isn't much we can do..." Leo said, wincing as he let another five arrows fly, and by his father's Will they each hit their mark. That saved the life of two others, who hurried over to help. That gave Leo an idea.
"Together!" Leo half yalled, finding wherever there was a demi in distress and saving them best he could. Pretty soon, the other archers caught on, and the remaing Demi-gods managed to form somewhat of a force.

"Leo! Thank the Gods!" Tania said, running over. She had half beat, but not that bad. "I owe you." she said, jumping towards a hell hound and running it straight through with her sword. Her eyes fell on Keith and Aria and she sucked in a breath.
"Leo, do you have a clean shot?" Tania asked.
"Of what?" He yelled back.
"Aria." Tania answered as she stabbed yet another monster. Leo swallowed and looked up. It was a long shot, and in his conditoin, not one he wanted to try.
"Can you clear a way?" Leo asked. To this Tania smirked, taking two other girls and pretty much slashing their way towards Keith and Aria. "Follow them!"

As Keith tried to slip past her own defenses, Aria was able to jump back from the blow. When Keith fell, Aria nearly screamed with the thoughts running through her head. He was so defenseless now. Weak. Vunerable. "No!" Aria screamed, forcing time to go back. She gained cotnrol over her body and stood in front of Keith's ice-covered sword. She stared at him a long moment, still battleing for control. She kept her body in place as the titan forced time to regain it's place. At the last second, the titan pulled her from what would have been a fatal blow.
The ice cut through her side effortlessly. Aria gritted in pain, falling back on the ground. She knew this would happen. It didn't want to suffer. It would let her deal with the agony. It retreated like the wounded animal it was. It wouldn't be gone for long. "Keith..." Aria gritted through her teeth, clutching her bleeding side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Sara rolled her eyes, smiling half-heartedly, "Don't you dare finish that sentence" She mumbled, swaying where she stood, trying to compensate for her blood loss. She was still clutching her badly bleeding arm, but the blood wasn't visible just yet, thank god. They didn't have the energy to waste healing the girl. She watched the battle rage around her, protected by the center of demi-gods, standing by Leo, her own sheild preventing fatal wounds. She sighed, watching Keith fall, eyes going wide, and then, something happened. Aria stopped, and it seemed that the feeling of evil retreated for a moment, as if running, or hiding.

Keith groaned, pushing himself up, looking at Aria, eyes wide.
"You stopped" He muttered, looking at the injury on her side. He wanted to heal her, gods he wanted to, but he knew the second he did the titan would come back and then he'd be screwed.
"Oh gods, Aria I'm sorry" He muttered, kneeling tentitvely beside her, though he made no move to touch her. Pulling his gloves off and exposing his bloodied hand, the bleeding had started again during the fight, he pressed snow to the wounds, healing himself with the little energy he had left. Basically he stopped the bleeding, though the wounds were still messed up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Leo shook his head. He didn't have time to answer Sara. Something changed. Shifted. The air wasn't as cold. The monster all hesitated for a moment. Each and every fighter took advantage of the opportunity. And in the time it usually took to kill one monster, three were killed, in some cases four. They were getting closer to the center. To where Keith and Aria were. Leo frowned, unable to figure what the hell had just happened. Both Keith and Aria were down, but he hadn't seen when Keith had landed a blow.

"Stop apologizing. None of this was you're fault. It was all mine." Aria gritted fiercely. "There isn't much time. You wounded him. But he'll be back. He'll be angry. I don't have the strength to turn back time a seventh time Keith. I can't go through it again. He gets stronger every time. He makes me hurt you and everyone. I can't do it anymore. I can't fight." Aria was coughing and half choking, half sobing on her words. "He got to you on Christmas eve...you weren't supposed to go out in that storm...you were supposed to be strong enough this time..."
Pain lanced through her, and Aria's body trembled. She looked over, seeing Tania leading the backup plan. They still had a few more monsters to get through. Aria swallowed hard and looked back at Keith. She gave him a half smile, the memory of the cheerful girl she once was passing over her face momentarily. "I'm so sorry Keith..." Aria said, forcing herself to sit up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Sara sighed, shaking her head, staring for a moment, watching, her eyes filled with sadness at the sight of Keith and Aria. Golden lines intermixed with black floated between the two, and she could see the black slowly winning.
"Oh gods" She breathed, a few tears sliding down her face, she could hear the gasps from the other children of Aphrodite, and knew they were seeing what she was.

"Aria' Keith choked out, "What are you doing?" He breathed, watching her sit up, his blue eyes filled with sadness.
"Aria, before you go, or before, well whatever, I want you to know I love you" He breathed, shaking his head, "Always have, and I always will" He looked back up at her, blue eyes fierce, though he looked beyond heart broken.
"No matter what, I swear I'll find a way to fix this, to end this" He reached out, very hesitantly and touched her face, and he knew it was probably for the last time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Aria smiled, though her mouth was trembling from her sobs and her face was paleing. "I know,hearing you say...it gave me strength to go back...I love you but I can't go back...he'll get stronger." She whispered, grabbing her sword. She was about to try and pull herself when Keith did something she was not expecting. His hand brushed against her face. His fingers where as cold as her cheek. Yet warmth flowed from his touch, sparks flew across her face...and the big bad ugly reered its head.
Aria yelled in anguish, forcing herself to stand and stagger away from Keith. She clutch her head, fearing that it would split in two otherwise. "Leo!" Aria gritted. "Shoot!"

"Gods she can't be serious." Leo gasped.
"If you don't do it now, we'll die!" Tania yelled back as more monsters started appearing. Leo took a dee breath and drew back his bow.
"Im sorry Aria." He murmured before letting the arrow fly. It didn't miss the mark, square center in Aria's back. He held his breath as Aria yelled out in pain, though it wasn't her voice. Slowly she fell to all fours, and the dark mist rose out from the wound in her back. Once the titan was gone, Aria collapased entirely.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Keith watched Aria, eyes horrifed, and suddenly a black mist rose out of her, rushing over him, through him, though it didn't find purchase, couldn't stay inside him, and the demi-god collapsed in a heap next to Aria. His body over wrought from all the recent abuse, not to mention the newly awakened emotional turmoil coursing through his body. He lay still, his breath short and rapid, before slowly steadying, though he stayed unconcious, unwilling to be awake.

Sara gasped, watching Leo's arrow with a horrified expression. "Oh gods" She breathed, watching everything with a sad expression, tears still sliding down her cheeks.
"Oh gods" She breathed again, blood leaking from between her fingers, watching Aria's prone body lying with an arrow protruding from it, Keith next to her, unconciuos.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:25 pm

The cry that Aria uttered, made all the monster's fall back in fear. The few that did stay to try and fight it out, where quickly taken care off. Once the monsters were gone, Tania rallied most of the campers to help with the wounded in need of healing.

"Aaron!" Leo yelled, calling over his brother. "I didn't kill her." Leo said, looking at Sara, seeing the tears running down her face, though emotionally, he was just as wrecked about what he had to do. "Go get healed. We'll bring Aria and Keith to the tent." Leo told her, before hurrying with Aaron down to Keith and Aria.

Collasping onto the dry ground, Leo tossed his quiver off and his bow down, quickly yanking the arrow from Aria's body. He pressed his hand to the still bleeding wound. Still bleeding was good; she was alive.
"Check on Keith." Leo said, nodding over to the fallen Son of Posideon. "Come on Aria...don't quit on me now..." Leo said, practically forcing his healing into her back. She had lost more blood then Leo had thought...and the arrow to her back hadn't helped any at all. She was still taking shallow breaths, and she still had a heart rate, however low it was. That was enough for Leo to work with...but he had to get her to the tent...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:32 pm

Ooc: I'm on my phone. I'll reply in like five mins. Just gotta get my laptop turned on.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:34 pm

{{Alrighty ^-^}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:49 pm

OOC: Here I am =]

BIC:
Sara nodded numbly to Leo, she believed him, but still the whole sight was awful. She felt Luke take her good arm, "C'mon Sara, you're bleeding everywhere' He said gently, leading her towards Apollo's cabin, which was where they were taking all the injured.

Sara was so stunned, so shocked, that she allowed herself to be moved around, taken away from Leo, though she really didn't want to be. Seeing the demon, then seeing Leo injured, Aria nearly die, and now this, her mind just didn't want to work anymore.

Sighing, she felt herself being manipulated into a bed, and then a tsking noise.
"Damn" Luke breathed, though she didn't ask why.
"How long as she been bleeding like this?"
"No idea"
"Rats, well, I don't have much energy left, but I can get it to stop bleeding, then we'll bind it, she'll have to take it easy for awhile, but I bet Leo will make sure of that anyway"
The conversation was followed by a sudden, painful warmth, and then blissful sleep.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Leo was feeling dizzy by the time he got Aria to stop bleeding. Her skin was raw still, but her breathing had leveled, her heart rate picked up. His hands were covered with her blodd, but he didn't let himself think about that. Looking over at Aaron, Leo sighed in relief that Keith wasn't too badly injured.
"We have to get them back to the cabin. If either of them stay out here too long, they risk infetions." Leo murmured. He pressed the clasp on his neck and his bow and arrow disappeared. He reached forward, ignoring the strain in his shoulder as he picked up Aria gently.

"Are they alright?" Tania asked, showing up so suddenly, that Leo nearly swayed, off balance.
"They have a long road..." Leo muttered. "Help Aaron get Keith. Have someone send a message that anyone with cash and not morally wounded needs to get into the city and buy supplies. Apollo Cabin doesn't have enough for this." Leo said, still running on automatic.
Tania nodded, going to help Aaron pick up Keith from the ground, following after Leo towards Apollo cabin.

Setting Aria down on one of the beds, and setting one of his younger sisters to tend to her, Leo glanced around the orgainzed chaos for Sara. He found Luke instead. "Hey, where's Sara? She alright?" Leo asked. He remembered seeing blood on her arm now, which was why he had sent her here.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Luke glanced up as Leo came over to him.
"She's over there" He nodded to a bed that was closed off, the curtains having been pulled for privacy or something.
"I wouldn't say she's alright, but she should be, in a few weeks" He said gently, looking at Leo with a small, attempt at reassuring smile.
"She took a really bad hit to her arm, Leah said she was lucky to keep it" He murmured, "Blade went clear into her bone, it was pretty gross, but Leah got the bleeding to stop, but that's about all she had time to do"

Keith groaned softly as he was moved. His head was pounding, every part of him ached, and all he wanted to do was lie down and die. He could hear Tania muttering something over his head, but that was typical. His eyes flickered open for a moment to see the roof of Apollo's cabin, before he succumbed and was unconciuos once again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Leo saw where Luke was point....curtains...curtains was never good. He nodded, though he didn't hear what Luke was saying, already walking towards her. Pushing the curtain back, Leo got a good look at Sara. And she was pale. Leo mentally kicked himself for not notcing that she was wounded earlier. Gently, he took her wounded hand and instantly winced. Leah was right...Sara was lucky to have survived with her arm in tact....and she hadn't been able to do much.

Glancing around, Leo found a bottle of nector and he took a healthy swig from the bottle. The heat of the drink coarse through him, but he sent it straight to Sara, mending the break in the bone as best he could. That process-growing back the bone-was would take Sara longer in healing. Sighing deeply, Leo withdrew his hand and kissed the top of her head.

"Leo, we're running out of bandages and the Ares kids are still bringing in more wounded..." someone called out to him. Leo didn't understand why, but he stood up and left Sara to look around. The Apollo cabin was already crowded...they were running out of beds...supplies...Leo took a deep breath before finding Luke again.
"I just got wind there's more wounded coming. We're running out of room and supplies. I already sent Tania with word to get more bandages from the city. I don't know how long that's gonna take but we have to get the kids out of the cold. The next cabin over is Demeter right? Can the few campers there move into your cabin so we can use the space?" Leo asked, wincing as his head pounded and his shoulder throbbed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Luke glanced up as Leo came back.
"Sure, I can move Sara to your guys' cabin as well, free up some space?" He suggested, he knew Leo would look after her, so there was little point in her being here.
"I'll go talk to Kevin" He murmured, Kevin being the head of Demter's cabin. He disappeared, returning a few moments later,
"He's fine with it, we got lots of space, so we're gonna move as many kids from there cabin into ours, and then, Chiron said we can use the big house, which should give you guys an entire other cabin" He said, smiling, though it was a painfilled smile.

Sara shifted, wincing as the world slowly came back into focus through barely open eyes. She didn't want to be awake, and she most certainly did not want to be feeling this much pain. Wincing, she glanced around, wondering what on earth was going on, though she barely had the energy to glance up, let alone think.
She glanced down at her arm, wincing at the bandage on it, she hadn't thought she'd been cut that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next