HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

OnexOne with Mystikmage

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:44 pm

Aria winced when Keith reached for her arm. Not because it hurt, but because the memory themselves were painful. She sighed though, and said nothing, glad when he lowered her arm again and she was able to hide them against her waist. Some scars had been recent, but Leo had healed them, and obviously not told Keith about them.
Aria smiled lightly as Keith wrapped his arms around her and she turned her face into his arm. It felt good just being near him, it was beyong amazing to be back in his arms; beyond amazing when Keith kissed her cheek softly.
"Alright love." Aria murmured. "But I meant it when I said I'll tell you everything." she sighed, resting her head againsts his, swallowing hard.

"No." Aria said quickly, shrinking closer to Keith as if to encourage her statment. "No, I won't. I can't. I won't." Aria said, shaking her head fiercely at the thought. She never wanted to leave him again. It had nearly killed her to leave the first time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:49 pm

Keith sighed, hugging her against him, a small frown on his face.
"You can tell me everything, later" He muttered, "When we're both a bit better, and well, both not so emotionally screwed up" He muttered, shifting so his back was against the wall with some pillows between, and Aria was able to lean on his slightly bandaged chest.
"Well, if you're not leaving, and neither am I, I'd say we're back together, not that we ever broke up, at least not in my mind" He said, kissing her cheek again.

He shook his head, leaning it against the wall and reaching for the water. He was tired, really tired, but he needed to make Aria feel better, enjoy being with her again. He sighed, "Gods I missed you" He said softly, feeling almost complete again, now that she was back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Aria chuckled lightly at what Keith said. That made her feel a bit better. She had only been hoping for what Keith said next...that nothing had happened...they were still together. Picking her head up slowly, Aria looked up at Keith with disbelief and hope in her eyes.

"We're...never...really?" Aria whispered, her voice leaving her the longer she thought about it. Her eyes begain to water, though a smile crept onto her face. She saw the exhaustion in his face and quickly rubbed the tears from her eyes.
"Oh Keith. I've missed you. And I'll be here when you wake up in the morning. You need to rest alright? I'll try and sleep if you will." Aria reasoned softly, knowing Keith was tired and not feeling at all good that he was trying to stay awake on her account.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Keith smiled, "Never Aria, I never thought of myself as a single guy" He chuckled, shaking his head and rubbing his eyes. He smiled again, "If you insist" He said, still keeping his arms around her contently. He wasn't ready to let her go, not just yet.
"I love you" He murmured, "And I never stopped" And with that, he rolled over and was completely passed out, a blissfully relaxed expression on his face.

The sun rose all to quickly for Sara, for Apollo's cabin didn't make much of an effort in keeping the sun out. Rubbing her eyes, she smiled and pecked Leo on the cheek, she stull hurt, but she really felt better. That black ooze was out of her system, or so it felt, and she finally felt at home in her body again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Aria grinned happily as a few tears did go down her face when Keith said that he loved her. And he always had...Aria sighed quietly, kissing Keith's cheek. She reached over then, blowing out the oil lit fire. She rolled up next to him, glad to be in his arms, and she actually fell asleep.

Leo was literatly up at the crack of dawn with a bad taste in his mouth. All night, he had held Sara hand, and now he felt just as exhausted as when he had fallen asleep last night. Blinking back the sunlight, Leo rubbed his eyes and looked around the cabin. Sighing, Leo looked up, surprised that Sara was actually awake this time.
"Morning." Leo said, standing up to kiss her gently. "How are you feeling?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Keith yawned, blinking awake as the sun filtered into the room. Grumbling, he shifted slightly, in order to get the ever present water. Sipping lightly, he blinked, listening as the cabin came alive, people were getting better quicker and quicker, which was rather good, it meant people were improving. He sighed, figuring that Aria would probably have to stay with him at Poseidon's cabin, considering how pissed everyone would be with her. He knew they would, despite what happened, people judged.

Sara sighed, rubbing her eyes and smiling.
"A lot better actually, I think you got all tha gunk out of my system" She said, smiling at him. She glanced at her arm, "I still hurt like crazy, but whatever" She said, smirking lightly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Although the sun was filtering through the room, and the cabin was coming alive, Aria was out cold. Her face was hard as she lay next to Keith. Her hair was still braided, since she hadn't moved at all during the night. She felt Keith moving around, but it wasn't enough to wake her up, so her body didn't register it.

Leo grinned tiredly. "That's great." he said with a sigh. He unwrapped Sara's arm, cleaned it gently, gave her enough heat to dull the pain and rewrapped it with clean bandages. "There. Just hang out for the afternoon. There's a few more kids I want to check up on. I can probably send them off, then we can get back to our cabin alright?" he said with a smile. Kissing her lightly on the mouth, Leo winked once before going to make his rounds. With any luck, he'd run into Aaron and fix that problem instantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:54 pm

Keith sighed, stretching, he still felt like crap, but he didn't want to lie in bed anymore, he had been up and about once, and then all this had happened. He sighed, shifting, moving away from Aria, making sure she was covered, and he wasn't about to wander far, he just wanted to get up, stretch, move. He stood hesitantly, careful not to over exert himself, or Leo, Sara and Aria would all kill him. He sighed, his stomach rolling, upset, but he wasn't going to give up moving just yet.

Sara sighed, smiling, "Sounds good, I can't wait to get out of here" She said with a small smile. She stretched, watching Leo heal her with a mild facination, before he wandered off, and she picked up her book. She couldn't wait to get out of Apollo's cabin, she didn't mind it here, but days of it were aggrivating.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Leo winked to Sara once before going off to make his rounds. He started in Apollo cabin, healing kids who could leave, and sending them off on their way. Pretty soon, nearly half of the patients from the battle were back outside. The weather had gotten ten times better. There was still a small layer of snow, but the air was warmer and there was shade here and there from the few clouds in the sky.

When Leo walked outside to go to Demter's cabin, he only prayed that the good weather meant things were getting better. He had yet to see Aaron, or any other cases of the black puss infection. Leo sighed heavily in frustration; it'd better stay that way.

Walking into the cabin, Leo did the same, going from person to person, healing whoever could be released and letting them return to their respective cabins. Running his fingers through his hair, Leo continued to walk down the lanes of patients towards Aria and Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Sara waved, chuckling and looking through the book to try and find her page. She loved the library at camp, everything was written in ancient greek, making it so much easier to read. She sighed, flicking the yellowed pages, she wasn't a huge reader, but she didn't mind occasionally. She sighed, rubbing her eyes and glancing down at her thickly bandaged arm. She figured it'd be wrapped up for awhile, since Leo tended, in her mind, to go overboard.

Keith sighed, sitting back down on the bed, breathing a bit heavily from the effort, but he felt good, still tired as hell and dizzy, but it was good. He sighed, looking down at his body, he swore he was covered in more bandages then skin at the moment.

He glanced up as Leo came in, and hazard a small smile.
"Hey Doc" He said with a small grin, rubbing his eyes a bit. He was tired, fairly tired, but he could function.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Leo frowned as he saw Keith. "Why do you look five times worse then when I saw you last night?" Leo asked, his eye darting over Keith critically for a moment. Aria coughed, her body jolting a bit as Keith sat back down heavily on their conjoined beds. She blinked, confused for a long moment as she looked around. Hearing Leo's question, Aria groaned; it wasn't a dream.

"Someone was messing with Keith's hand last night." Aria said, her voice gruff and horse, like she had been screaming all night.
Leo went tense. "What?" he asked. Aria simply nodded and coughed gently.
"Some black stuff was coming out of his fingers...I cleaned it up best I could." Aria murmured, wincing as she swallowed. Leo sighed and handing Aria the bottle of nector he'd been carrying around.
"Drink some, it'll help." Leo murmured. "I found out yesterday that Aaron double crossed us. He's the one that's been causing the issues with you and Sara. He's the reason there's this black puss." he explained quietly while he held Keith's hand to see how bad the damage was this time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Keith sighed as Aria answered the question, this wasn't going to turn out well. He frowned, "Aaron, but.." He trailed off, confused. He rubbed his head reflexively, trying to get his thoughts to behave and stuff dancing around.
"Something's wrong with Sara?" Keith asked, frowning, he hadn't heard anything about Leo's girlfriend, especially not that she was hurt. Who in the hell would attack Sara? That was just plain weird, she was by far the least threatening person he'd ever met.

He glanced at Leo, dragging his eyes up, trying to stay awake for right now. He felt like crap, Leo was right, black puss? His mind was wandering, badly, but he wanted answers, not to pass out. He knew Leo and Aria would jump all over him in about two seconds if they noticed how bad he was flagging.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Leo frowned, noticing that Keith was having a hard time focusing on the conversation. "Yea, Sara sliced her arm pretty bad during the battle. Aaron tired putting this stuff in her system yestterday. Unfortunately he had already gotten to you." Leo murmured, wincing at the state Keith was in. Aria may have helped a bit but she hadn't done a lot.

Finding a cloth, leo drenched it before working to clean Keith's fingers as best he could, not as gently as Aria had done the night before. He gave Keith a small warning before he actually started, mostly because some of this puss or whatever it was, had already started working in Keith's system. What it was doing Leo had no idea but the more was not the merrier.

Aria glanced between Leo and Keith. She took her small drink from the nector which only made her stomach reel in pain from the heat of the drink before knocking her out once more.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:20 pm

"That sucks" Keith said thickly, listening to Leo for a second. He barely registered that Leo was going to clean his hand, and when the rough cloth touched him, he let out a painfilled yelp. He winced, his tired mind not really comprehending what was going on. He leaned back, letting his head rest in Aria's lap, knowing she'd comfort him, he was to tired to understand his childish behaviour, but he knew Aria would make it better.

He shifted, relieved as Leo wrapped his hand, wrapping, he associated with no pain. He sighed, shifting closer to Aria, biting his lip, he was tired, but he wasn't going to cry, not now, not in front of Leo, and Aria didn't need to see him cry. He shuddered once or twice, making sure he held it together, breathing deep, trying to make himself calm down.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Leo sighed, shaking his head at the state that Aria and Keith were in. Nearly all the other campers had been removed from Demter's cabin. At this rate, Leo would have to move them to Apollo's just so that Demter campers could go back to normal. He ran his fingers through his hair before walking around the bed and taking Aria's hand gently.

She had passed out again, and her hand was ice cold. Leo gave her a sharp jab, and she gasped shrewdly, waking up as Keith shifted around, resting against her. Dazed, Aria looked around, only to find Leo's stren face and his heat puslating through her again. Aria groaned.
"We both know it's a lost cause." Aria muttered, closing her eyes and leaning back. Those were the first words Aria had actually said to Leo since the fighting. Leo sighed deeply and shook his head.
"It's not is your still breathing." Leo answered, actually getting a smirk out of Aria. She opened her eyes again and looked back up at him.

"You didn't kill me." Aria murmured.
"Why would I?" Leo asked, raising an eyebrow at her. Aria looked down from Leo and shrugged lightly. If Leo wasn't mad at her, Aria wasn't going to bring out the emotion. She knew she would have enough people hating her. Leo chuckled and squeezed Aria's hand gently. "You're getting better." he said, patting her shoulder before walking off to finish his afternoon rounds.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Keith grumbled incoherently as Aria shifted and mumbled something against her, his arms absentmindedly wrapping around her waist and legs, holding himself against her.
He was awake, but barely, and he hurt, which made him whiney, even though he didn't want to be. He sighed, wondering what would happen when him and Aria got better? He doubted they'd seperate or anything, in fact if anything, he'd probably be ridiculously clingy.

Sara sighed, shifting a bit, closing her book and sighing. She was tempted to just head back to the cottage right now, since she was so damn bored. She smirked, Leo'd probably flip, but...
Biting her lip, Sara scribbled Leo a note, and slid from the bed, getting dressed quickly. She smirked, shrugging carefully into her jacket, not wanting to bash her arm or something stupid. She stepped into her boots and wandered outside, after telling Leah where she was headed.

-------

http://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=515
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-