Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:39 pm

Leo nodded and as Luke left, he was informed that the previous leader of Apollo cabin and be severily injured past healing. Leo was the next oldest, which was why they kept turning to him for help and answers. Sighing deeply, Leo closed his eyes for a minute with a small prayer as Luke came back.
"Leave Sara here. I won't be heading back to that cabin. Everything we need is here. It'll be too difficult to treck through the camp with supplies in the cold." Leo said, half rambling, surprised what he said made sense. "Great, move the kids as fast as they can. Until the supply team comes back, ask them to hand over whatever sheets or cloth they don't need that we can use as bandages." Leo said with a nod before going off to help with another problem.

It was late into the night before things started to settle down. All the injured were secure inside a place warm, be it the Apollo's or Demter's Cabin. Those extreme few were in the Big House under Chiron's care, and the dead were layed out under their shrowds near the stage for the proper burial ceremony in the morning.
Leo was beyond exhausted, but he forced himself to stay awake and do what he could. He went back to Sara periodically throughout the day to make sure she was ok. Now, Leo pulled up a chair next to her bed and sat down, taking her hand gently. Having time to breathe, Leo was thankful they were both alive. Sitting with Sara, Leo passed out entirely.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:47 pm

Luke nodded and jogged off, doing as he was bid. Hours later, he returned, helping with the final matters of the day and checking in on Sara and Leo. He sighed, eventually wandering back to his own cabin, sliding into bed after making sure everything was good, and passing out as well.

Sara was semi-concious throughout the day, though she slept mostly, due to pain. As night fell, and things began to quiet, her green eyes flicked open one last time to see Leo holding her hand and passed out next to her. Sighing in relief, the girl was able to drift into a worry free sleep.

Morning came quickly to the camp, sunlight filtering in and rousing those of Apollo's cabin first. Keith, whom was sound asleep, slowly woke as someone, Aaron it seemed by the look of the person.
"Morning big guy" Aaron murmured, changing the bandages on Keith's hand. "Go back to sleep, you just gotta rest okay?" Keith nodded, yawning and was out again.

Sara winced, slowly opening her eyes as the hustle and bustle of the cabin awoke her. She shuddered once or twice, glancing up to see Leah standing over her.
"Morning" Leah said with a grin, "I just came to check on your bandages, didn't know if Leo'd be in any shape to be of help"
Sara nodded, shaking sleep off of her and glancing around, wondering where Leo had gotten off to. He as probably rushing around, or hiding somewhere she couldn't see him, which tended to happen when she was tired.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:03 pm

Leo, and half the others were actually awake at crack of dawn. The had a cold breakfast of ceral before starting to make rounds between the cabins. Luckily, there was enough nector for the Apollo kids to have some here and there when it was necessary, and even Leo had to admit the stuff worked wonders. The ambrosia was given to the kids who were still unconscious. Leo tended to Aria first.

She hadn't gotten better over night, but thankfully not worse either. Leo took a deep breath as he rested his hands on Aria. Pain lanced through him. Aria was an internal mess...thought his shot yesterday seemed to have cleared the titan entity from her body completely. The damage it reeked however...was another story.

Aria was aware of the pain she felt. Her back hurt. Her side itched. Her whole body felt numb and sore. And she was cold. She thought she would never feel warm again. When she did, Aria's eyes flickered. Someone was standing over her, holding a bottle to her lips. The least she could do was swallow the nector she was being given. Aria groaned; she was alive...the nector forced every cold part of her to thaw out, and the ache forced her back into darkness.

Leo sighed, doing what he could to make Aria at least comfortable. He checked on Aaron and Keith with a nod, before a few other kids who had broken arms, dislocated shoulders ect. Those were easy fixes and the kids could be sent back to their own cabin. The campers with fleshwounds needed to stay in Apollo's cabin.
He walked back over to Sara when Leah was treating her. "Morning sunshine." he murmured with a small smirk. "How ya feeling?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Leah had just finished re-wrapping Sara's arm when Leo came in. She glanced up, smiling lightly at her half-brother.
"Morning Leo" She said in way of goodbye as she slipped from the room, leaving the couple in the privacy offered by the drawn curtains.

"Hey" Sara said with a tired smile, "Sunshine? Ha" She grumbled, though she was grinning lightly, green eyes shining dully.
"I feel awful" She admitted, "But it's tolerable" She sighed, glancing down at her arm, before back at him.
"How are Keith and Aria doing?" She asked, wondering if he'd even give her the information, considering whenever she was hurt, he did his best to prevent her from doing anything, including worrying.
She was a bit suprised to find herself still in Apollo's cabin, since she was taking up space that could be used for someone else, but she figured Leo wanted to keep her nearby.

Aaron sighed, smiling tiredly at Leo. Keith was a piece of work right now. Despite his previously healing injuries, the titan shooting threw him, and done some intense internal damage, though nothing close to how bad Aria was.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Leo smirked tiredly, walking over to Sara once Leah left to kiss her gently. "I'd give you something for the pain, but my medical bag is with Chiron. He has a few kids who are in critical condition at the Big House." Leo murmured softly. He brushed her hair from her face and sighed when Sara brought up the issue of Keith and Aria.

"Aria was in a coma. She woke up for a moment but fell back unconscious. Actually, it's more of a really deep sleep since she's probably aware of everything. She's going to be here for a while. Aaron's been keeping tabs on Keith. Last I checked on him...he's not as bad as Aria." Leo said gently.
"And if you were wondering why I didn't send you back to the cabin, is because I have apparently gained leader rank. Joey was hit pretty hard last night. I have to stay here and keep things from utter chaos. Once Joey gets back on his feet, and you get a little better, we'll go back to the cabin alright?" he asked softly with a light smile.

"Leo! We think one of the kids in Demter's cabin was posioned!"
"Skin discoloration?" Leo asked.
"Yea...yellow..."
Leo grabbed a bottle of nector and tossed it to the kid. "Use this on the wound instead of water when you go to clean it."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Sara sighed, nodding her head.
"Well, that's good, I guess" She really didn't know what to say. "I'm taking up space" She muttered, "I can go back to our cabin, I'll be fine" She felt useless, especially lying in the healer's hut, it was almost embaressing.

She glanced down at her arm, absentmindedly trying to flex her fingers. Pain shot through her, but her fingers didn't move, not by a long shot. She frowned, that was worrying, she really didn't like the idea that she couldn't so much as flex her fingers. She glanced up as someone said something about being posioned. Her eyes flickered, growing wide. But then, as quickly as the situation arose, Leo defused it.

"Well, you make a good leader" She said, shaking her head and lying back on the pillows. Gods she felt awful, but she couldn't sleep, it was hard sleeping in Apollo's cabin, all you could hear were the sounds of kids rushing around, healing, people in pain, it was something she'd never get used to.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:43 pm

"No, you'll stay here so we can continue to treat you." Leo said, shaking his head as he walked back over to Sara. "When you brought your arm up to defened yourself yesterday, the blade didn't just cut through your skin like you might have thought." Leo said, explaining how badly Sara was hurt.

"You won't be able to move your fingers until you're fully healed." Leo said, taking her good hand gently. "And you're no where near full healed just yet. So just try to relax and take it easy alright?" Leo asked, slowly and softly, letting his heat practically take over Sara. He knew that it would put her to sleep, and he could heal her a bit more

"I think someone's giving me a hand right now because half of the time, I would have never come up with the solutions I've been giving out all day." Leo said, chuckling lightly and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Sara opened her mouth to protest, but frowned, listening to him explain what had happened.
"Oh" She finally muttered, sighing and shaking her head in annoyance. "Joy" She grumbled, glancing around as Leo suddenly began to push his heat into her. Inadvertantly, she yawned, reaching up with her good hand to rub her eyes. His healing always put her to sleep, he knew that, so why was he trying?

"Well, at least you have some help" She mumbled, eyes sliding half closed, despite her struggle to stay awake. She felt like a little kid who was trying to stay up late with her parents, though she was to tired to.
"I-Im not sleepy" She yawned, glaring at him for a moment, before sliding into sleep. Damn him anyway, was her final thought as she slipped deeper into a dreamless world.

Aaron sighed, walking into the main part of the cabin, since Keith was at Demter's for easier access and what not.
"Hey Leo" He muttered, poking his head into Sara's area, where he knew the unofficial Apollo's leader would be.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Leo grinned. "Of course you aren't." he murmured as Sara stated that she wasn't tired. Leo knew though, that sleeping would help her heal faster, and apparently, only his healing put her to sleep. Kissing her forehead gently, Leo was about to stand up and make his rounds when Aaron stopped him.

He frowned, knowing Aaron's main patient was Keith. "Yea?" he asked, pulling the curtain back around Sara's bed. He glanced around here and there, glad to see that things were at least working smoothly. It was easy to treat hurt kids soon as everyone got into a rhytme. Most of the chaos from the day before was winding off.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:05 pm

Aaron sighed, relieved to have found Leo so effortlessly.
"I was wondering if you'd come take a look at Keith, he's well, its just weird" He grumbled, "That thing in Aria went straight through him when it ran for it, and he seems really messed up, internally" He murmured, "Black pus keeps coming from his severed fingers, and nothing I can do will stop it" He sighed, "I thought you might have some suggestions, "If you have time.." He trailed off, watching a group of freshly healed Athena's daughers wander off.

He looked mildly desperate, he was new to camp, to healing, and though good at it, he had no experience in 'magical' injuries like this. He waited patiently for Leo, hoping the temporary leader would come, or have someone to recommend for help.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Leo was almost relieved as Aaron said that Keith was messed up internally. "Well that's gonna take time Aria is--" but he cut off, hearing that black puss was coming from his severed fingers. Leo frowned deeply hearing that. Taking Aaron's shoulder reassuringly, he steered the two of them out from Apollo's cabin.

The weather, thankfully, was getting better. It wasn't as cold, so walking from one cabin to the next over, didn't need fifteen layers. Inside, Leo led Aaron over to Keith. He cursed in Greek just from seeing the state Keith was in.
"I'll take care of this Aaron, finish making your rounds." Leo said, giving him a nod before finding a square of ambrosia, a bottle of water and fresh clothes. Pulling up a stool near Keith's bed, Leo poured the water out into a nearby bowl. He ripped the cloth into strips, soaking them in the water before wrapping them around Keith's hand.

The Son of Posideon was ridiculous when it came to trying to heal him. Leo thankfully knew his heat wasn't going to help, but water would, hopefully.

{{sorry, was eating dinner ^-^;;}}
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:17 pm

OOC: no worries, I went for a shower, lol

BIC:
Aaron nodded, watching Leo for a mimute before going off to do as he was bid. He sighed, thankful that Leo could help, he liked Keith, he was a good guy, and it sucked seeing him having such a hard time.

Keith sighed, feeling someone familiar nearby. One blue cracked open, and he smiled lightly, seeing Leo.
"Hey" He croaked, his voice hoarse, as if it had gone months without use. "Its the Doc" He teased, coughing lightly, a bit of blood and the same black pus appearing on his lips. Pulling a face, the son of Posideon quieted, watching Leo with a quiet intensity, relief flooding him as he felt water on his fingers. He couldn't do much for healing himself, but the water felt good.

He sighed, eyes flickering for a moment, before he dragged himself awake. He had only had the titan in him for a second, maybe less, but his body showed the unmistakable effects. His skin was cracked, dry, as if he had been burnt, which for him, he had been.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:29 pm

"Hey man..." Leo said, actually surprised that Keith was awake. He had finished wrapping Keith's hand and was cutting up peices of ambroisa for him to eat. He heard Keith coughing and winced.
"Take it easy alright?" Leo asked, seeing that Keith was trying to keep himself awake. "If you need sleep, sleep. There's no rush. Here..." Leo said, handing Keith a sliver of the ambrosia cake.

He was still frowning though. Keith had barely been touched by the Titan...and he was falling to peices. Aria had been harboring this thing within her for over three months?! How had she managed to stay alive?
"Aside from the black titan...residue...how are you feeling?" Leo asked, not even sure what this black puss was.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Keith accepted the ambrosia as Leo lectured him on needing sleep.
"Mmm, I have no idea, I feel like crap, but I dunno if its new injuries or from my old ones" He admitted, shaking his head and sighing softly.
"I dunno man, I guess I'll get over it, I always do" He grinned tiredly, "If you see Katie, thank her for me" he mumbled, begining to drift off.

He forced his eyes open again, "Aria..?" He trailed off, fighing sleep and loosing. He crashed back on the pillows, his body going slack, exahustion overpowering him. He needed sleep, and even if he didn't want to, his body would make him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Leo sighed deeply. He didn't know what else he could do for Keith except make sure he was warm and his injuries were clean. He'd let Aaron know..
"Alright man, take it easy." Leo said, standing up to leave Keith to sleep peacefully. When he returned to Apollo's cabin, he heard Aria talking. Frowning, he walked over to her cot, wondering if she was awake.
"Keith...no...please..." Aria murmured, her eyes closed and her face twisting in pain. She was dremaing.
"Aria? Aria, wake up." Leo said, taking her hand using his heat as a shock to try and wake her.

Aria gasped shrewdly, her eyes going wide as she woke up. Her eyes fell on Leo as he tried to calm her down. Her body trembled, and she was close to tears as she looked around.
"Wha-what happened? Where--Leo?" Aria asked, trying to sit up, only finding that her side was wrapped all the way up to her chest and criss-crossing over her shoulders.
"Easy..easy...You're in Apollo's cabin at Camp." Leo said gently.
"Apollo's...Cabin?!" Aria asked, frowning and looking around again. "Wh-where's Keith?"
Leo frowned. "Aria what's the last thing you remember?"
"You shot me like I asked and he left me...but..he-he said he was going after Keith anyway. Where's Keith!?" Aria asked, almost frantically. Leo sighed.
"If you can stand, I'll take you to him." Leo said. With a little...ok...a lot of help from Leo, Aria managed to get up out of bed, and over to the Demter's Cabin.

"Keith..." Aria gasped, hearing him calling for her. She practically collpasing in the stool next to his bed. Softly she took his hand with a sigh of relief. She could finally touch him. Be near him. There was no voice, no sickness, no more black-outs.
"You can't stay long. I'll be back after my rounds. You still need your rest." Leo warned. To which, Aria nodded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Keith's stormy blue eyes flew open at the sound of Aria's voice.
"Aria?" He asked, forcing himself into a sitting position. He was dreaming, or dead, because this couldn't be real. He looked at her, staring, beyond shocked.
"You're alive?" He breathed, reaching over with his good hand and touching her, flinching instinctively, but the blackness didn't come, and he relaxed, reaching for her and pulling her carefully into him.

"Oh gods" He breathed, holding her tightly, unable to really speak, absolutely overwhelmed that he had her back. He kept her pressed tight against him, though was mindful of her injury as well as his own, and settled for just holding her, face buried in her hair. He blinked back tears, kissing her hair lightly, though his own body ached beyond belief. He felt awful, but it could be ignored for now, because nothing was going to ruin this moment for him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Aria smiled and laughed in disbelief as Keith woke up. Her eyes teared up instantly as Keith reached a hand towards her. She sighed in relief as his fingers brushed across her skin without any issues.
"Yea...I'm surprised too..." Aria admitted, trying to joke to prevent herself from crying. It wasn't working. She was too happy to see Keith. Too upset at herself for what she'd done. Too emotional.

"Oh Keith. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Aria sobbed as Keith drew her to him. She burried her face into his shoulder, and everything cascaded against her at once. Everything she had done. Everything she had said. The pain she'd gone through. The pain she'd caused everyone else. The death's she had caused. The lies she had told to get her way.
"I'll tell you everything." Aria said with a shaky breath, pulling herself away to look at him. "Everything he wanted me to keep from you. Everything you wanted to know. I'll never lie to you again and we're never going racing again!" she fell victim to the sobs shaking her body again. Her hands clucthed at his shoulders, as she tried to keep herself quiet while the tears streamed down her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:42 pm

"Shhh" Keith muttered, holding Aria tight, keeping her with him.
"It's fine love, it's all fine" He murmured, "Don't apologize" He said, sliding so she was lying with him on the bed. His mind was made up, she was staying with him, here, in his arms, safe.
"You can stay here, Leo'll understand, I can't lose you again" Keith said gruffly against her hair, just holding her, though his aching body reclined back, his injured hand wrapped around her back, though he did nothing with it.

Sara woke slowly, her green eyes peeking open. "Damn him" She grumbled, realizing Leo had put her to sleep. Yawning, she forced herself to sit up, glancing around the makeshift room, blinking rapidly. She saw a glass of water, picked it up carefully and took a tentitive sip.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Aria still sobbed quietly against Keith's shoulder as he held her. Gods it felt great to be back in his arms. She had missed this so much. Had missed him beyond belief. "How can you say that?" Aria whispered, the hurt and self-punishment clear in her voice as Keith said it was fine. "After everything I did..." Aria cried softly, shaking her head. Though she knew Keith could never hate her. And by the Gods she had tried so many times but he had been right about himself; Keith couldn't hate anyone.

She didn't care that it hurt to sit as she was. Keith moved though, and Aria was able to lie down, which made it easier on her. "L-Leo didn't want me to stay here..." Aria murmured softly in protest. She didn't want to be on anyone's bad side right now. If Leo didn't agreeing to Aria staying, she would go back to her cot and come back later if he'd let her. Aria coughed on a sob, and cried softly in pain. Her back was burning, crying had only made the pain worse, and the cough made it feel like Leo had shot her again.

"There, you should be feeling better now." Leo murmured gently to a daughter of Atremis. The girl nodded before leaning back and falling asleep.
"Hey Leo." a soft voice said behind him. Leo turned around to see Katie, leaning on a crutch, the lower half of her right leg wrapped in thick bandage.
"Katie...how you feeling?" Leo asked softly, stepping towards the little girl. She shrugged listlessly and Leo frowned. "What's wrong?"
Then she looked up at him, and for a moment, hard, steel gray eyes shattered and Leo could see her pain and suffering. Only one thing caused that much grief. "Mike..." Leo whispered, to which Katie nodded briskly.
"That's how I busted my leg again...Keith had healed me...I was on my way back to camp...and I saw him but...by the time I got there...it was to late." Katie said slowly as her voice threathened to break and crack. Leo sighed deeply and gave Katie a long hug.
"Keith wanted me to thank you by the way." Leo said.
"He's alright?" Katie asked, to which Leo nodded, not wanting the little girl to worry. "Thank the Gods." Katie murmured.
"Go get some rest Katie." Leo said softly. To which Katie nodded, and hobbled off. Sighing, Leo decided to go check on Sara. It was nearly mid-day, and Leo wasn't surprised to see Sara awake. He smirked.
"Good nap?" Leo asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Keith held Aria tightly, ignoring his own aches and pains for her sake.
"Shhh love, it's fine, everything's fine" He said softly, "You're here, with me, nothihng bad's going to happen, not to us" He said gently, kissing her forhead. "I'm not going anywhere, neither are you, we're back together now, and that's all that matters" He muttered softly, pulling his blankets up around the two of them. He wasn't very warm, and he doubted she was.

Sara sighed, glancing up at Leo as he came in, "Ass" She said, though her voice was affectionate. She sighed, "I suppose it was a decent nap, even if it was against my will" She narrowed her eyes, semi-playfully. She shifted, "I heard about Mike, Leah was talking about it earlier' She said gently, her playful mood disappearing in an instant.
"Have you seen Katie yet? Is she doing alright?" She hoped Keith would be able to comfort the girl, he had sort of taken on a big brother role with her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Aria's sobs stopped for a moment as Keith pulled the blanket around both of them. She shuddered and winced, which caused her to cough again. Aria cursed softly in pain. As Keith kissed her forehead, Aria smiled and sniffed as a few more tears rolled down her face though she was starting to calm down. She was put at ease by Keith's words, glad that he was being so nice to her now, though Aria could hardly understand it.
"How can you possibly forgive me so easily?" Aria murmured softly, picking her head up slowly to look at him.

"Oh, so you're feeling better." Leo commented as Sara cursed at him. He smirked, and took her hand gently, mostly to check on how her arm was healing up. She was making good progress. But Leo wouldn't let her go that easily. She had at least another day or two.
"I just saw her. I hadn't known." Leo said with a deep sigh. It was a sad thing, amd Leo was sorry that it had happened to Katie. "She's...trying to march through it." Leo said, not really sure how Kaite was dealing with the death of her brother. From what Leo could see, she was trying to not think too much about it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:36 pm

"Because, despite everything you did, I knew you still loved me" Keith said, "You saved my ass in that storm over christmas, and even when we were fighting, you tried to fight that titan" He said, smiling tiredly at her.
"I knew you still cared about me, and I knew you didn't really have a choice in what you were doing. Not to mention, I forgave you a long time ago" He muttered, gently stroking her face with his bandaged hand.
"As far as I see it, I love you and don't want to lose you, so I can forgive you' He said gently.

Sara winced as Leo picked up her arm, it still hurt, rather a lot, but it was better, or the pain meds Leah had given her had really worked.
"Poor Katie" She murmured, "She's tough though, and she has us, and Keith" She said, smiling lightly at him.
"How are Keith and Aria? I heard from Leah that they're all curled up in bed together" She chuckled, "Probably a good thing, since she needs all the reassurance and love she can get" She muttered of Aria, knowing the girl must be destroyed inside.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Keith's words brought more tears to Aria, though these were happier. She smiled as he spoke to her, and she let his words wash over her. She tried to hold them back for a while, but as she had little energy to begin with, the tears streamed as Keith's hand brushed over her face.
"If I had been stronger...I could have stayed with you longer..." Aria said softly, gently pulling Keith's bandaged hand from her face with a small frown, knowing it was her fault he'd been out in the freeze cold. As she looked down at his hand, Aria's frowned deeped and she quickly brushed the tears from her eyes.
"Thank you." Aria whispered, since speaking any louder would have made her voice crack. She looked back at him with a small smile. "For...never giving up on me all these times."

"Sorry..." Leo murmured, seeing Sara wince as he gently lifted her arm. He gave her a small bit of his heat so that her arm wouldn't be so stiff. "Yea, Katie's going to need us now more than ever." Leo sighed, shaking his head. He hadn't let himself sit and actually think about anything that had happened the past two days. He'd been working, keeping himself busy, not giving himself a chance to look back.
"Are they?" Leo asked with a small frown. "And you girls never take long to work out a gossip system do you?" Leo teased, shaking his head at Sara and letting her arm rest back as it had been. Though he didn't say anything else about Aria. Medically, the girl was a wreck, and Leo shouldn't have left her as long as he did with Keith. She should be in her own bed...Leo sighed; he'd have to come up with something to leave the two together, knowing Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Keith supressed a wince as Aria touched his injured hand. It still hurt, a lot, and the bleeding and puss weren't helping.
"Shh" He muttered again, letting her rest on his lightly bandaged chest, "You can sleep if you want, I promise I won't go anywhere" He knew she must be exahusted, hell, he was exahusted.
"I'd never give up on you, ever" He mumbled, yawning and letting his eyes flutter for a moment, before slowly drifting off, Aria wrapped tight in his arms.

Sara chuckled, "Nope, we're all about the gossip" She said, "I guess you have to figure out what to do with them, since I highly doubt you'll be able to seperate them" She teased, her green eyes shining, though the shine began to dull as the pain meds from lunchtime slowly began to wear off. She sighed, "When do I get to go back to our cabin?" She pouted, truely detestng the hospital atmosphere of Apollo's cabin. She missed the quietness of her own, not to mention her bed, and not having fifty-million people check in on her, all the time.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 3:10 pm

"Sorry." Aria murmured, seeing Keith wince as she touched his bandaged hand. For a moment, she panicked, and snatched her hand away quickly out of habit. She brushed the tears from her eyes and nodded softly. She was tired, but she was fighting against her exhaustion. She didn't want to fall asleep on top of Keith...she didn't know how injured he was...she didn't want to make it worse.
"You sleep love..." Aria whispered, sitting up with a wince to kiss Keith's lips softly, seeing that he was drifting already. "I'll be here..."

"Girls..." Leo sighed, shaking his head. "Mm, I'll toss another cot next to Keith's then." Leo murmured, the image of his and Sara's cabin flashing in his mind. That would be the easiest fix...Looking back at Sara, Leo sighed softly. She was pouting again...Leo shook his head.
"Love, if I could heal you any faster, I would, you know that." he said, wishing he could make her more comfortable. He leaned down to kiss her forehead softly.
"Tomorrow night if you improve between tonight and when I come to check up on you tomorrow alright?" Leo said with a sympathetic smile. It was the best he could do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next