Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Katie frowned. "Why are you looking for her?" she asked, her curiousity getting the best of her. She sighed and rubbed her eyes for a moment.
"Why are my dreams important?" she asked instead. She frowned, her tired mind not being able to comprehend what Keith was trying to get out of any of this.

Sighing, Katie let her shoulder's fall. "In my dream, I see Mike." she said slowly. "He's someplace cold, cause he's bouncing like he's trying to keep warm. He's looking around, and when the girl shows up they shake hands." Katie said. A small frown came to her face, since this was the part that confused her. "But something happens when they touch. Mike falls away, and the girl looks up, like she hears something. She pulls out her sword, and then I wake up..."

Katie's eyes went wide when she looked back at Sara. "I thought she was sick!" she gasped, hearing what Keith had said. "Something's trying to kil--" she stopped. "That Monster...the one Leo tried to find this morning. The monster is trying to hurt Sara, like those that came after me and Mike during the summer."
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Keith sighed, "There not dreams Katie, demi-gods don't dream, we have visions" He said, shaking his head, "So your dream's important because someone wants you to see what's happening, so that you can help" He said, smiling at her.
"And Aria, she was my friend, a really close friend, and then something happened to her, and she's different now, very different" He explained, "I'm worried about her"

Keith nodded, "That monster poisoned her, and now were trying to find a cure. So, if you wanna help me, I'm looking for a monster that has something to do with Hades, serve him, that likes pretty girls, or something like that" He said, "Or a monster who specalizes in poisioning" He murmured, he couldn't tell Katie the other calling card of the monster.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Katie frowned, trying to realize her dream actually meant something. Although part of her already believed that, it was strange hearing someone else tell her. "So I can stop the girl- Aria?- from hurting Mike because of my dream?" She asked slowly, scratching her head. this was a lot to firgure out in one day.

Looking back at Sara, Keith was right. It was more important that they find some way to save her. Then they could worry abou Mike and Aria, and what Katie's dream meant.
"Ok. I'll help." Katie said, jotting down mental notes of what Keith was telling her. "Are there more books?" She asked
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Keith sucked in a breath, but shook his head, he wasn't about to talk more about saving or not saving anyone right now. He glanced at Katie, "Um, in the bag over there" He nodded, picking up the heavy book again and rubbing his head, before continuing to read. He barely made it through the chapter, before Keith passed out, sound asleep in the chair.

Yawning, he woke as the sun flitered into the room, shaking his head, "Urgh" He murmured, rubbing his head, "What's going on?" He asked groggily, forgetting where he was for a moment, before looking around, Leo's house, right. He glanced at the couch, Sara was still there, curled in the blanket, looking worse then ever, Leo, he didn't know where Leo was, and Katie was in the other chair, reading.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Katie nodded, going over to the bag Keith had talked about. When she looked inside and saw how many he'd brought, katie turned to say something. Only Keith was asleep. She sighed and rubbed her eyes. That wasn't such a bad idea...she could start reading first thing in the morning. Yawning, Katie trudged off to bed, hoping she would sleep peacefully this time.

Leo was awake when the sunlight hit him. He sighed deeply, wanting to be outside despite the cold weather. Glancing down at Sara, Leo cursed. Part of him had hoped it had all been a horrid dream. But seeing Keith asleep in the other small sofa proved him even more wrong.
Carefully, Leo detatched himself from the couch. He pulled on his boots and jacket before going out into the cold. Leo would have never thought being in th sun while standing in the snow could feel so reassurring. After a few minutes the cold becaming overbareing, and Leo headed inside.

By then Katie was sitting in the recliner with a book in her lap, Keith was just waking up, and his mom was making something in the kicthen. Going back to the sofa, Leo sat down, taking up Sara's hand again. Maybe just giving her some of the nector would help...but she was barely conscious to drink it...Leo gritted his teeth against the pent up anger and frustration.
Looking at Keith, Leo sighed. "Anything?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:41 pm

"Book marked pages that have potential guys" He said, looking up at Leo as he nodded at the book he already had been through a book, reaching for the next one.
"Urgh" He mumbled, looking at Leo, "There's a lot of guys who could be potentials, but honestly, I'm a bit overwhelmed with the whole thing" He said, shaking his head and rubbing his eyes, looking around for some coffee.
"Coffee?" He said, looking around at Leo curiously, he hadn't seen coffee in the house, no coffee maker, so he figured he had to go somewhere to get it.
"Damn" He breathed, the realization hitting him fast.
"Leo, Sara likes coffee, you said she went to get magazines..and maybe something to drink" He murmured, "Injested posion" He said, leaping for one of the books, "That narrows it down, half these guys have to inject their posion" He said.

He sighed, shaking his head, flipping anxiously through the book. His mind was a whirlwing of activity right now. He sighed, rubbing his head, looking at the book, pulling off tabs he had placed.
"So far, I have three suspects from this book"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Katie sighed and closed her book as well, putting it aside. "That book is all about heros. Nothing about Hades or anything." She murmured when Leo looked over at her while she picked up another and started leafing through it.

"My mom has tea, but that's about it." Leo said with an apologectic shrug. He frowned as Keith went off on a tangent, and it took Leo a few seconds. What had Sara done that morning? Gone down to the corner store...they had a cafe there.
"Yoi think it poisner her coffee?" Leo half asked, half said.
"She didn't come back with a coffee though..." Katie pointed out.
"Yea, put it might have already been in the coffee. All she would have needed was one sip to get sick." Leo explained, watching Keith fly through the book.

"Three. I can work with that. Who or what?" Leo asked, tilting his head to try and read upside down but failing at that.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:56 pm

"Leo, she drinks the stuff like it was going out of style' He said, shaking his head, rubbing his eyes for a moment. He sighed, handing him the book, "Those three, I can't pronounce the damn names" He said, grabbing the next book and leafing through it, "Wait, wait" He said, "I have a list of posion symptoms" He said, shaking his head, reading over it, "Leo, read this" He thrust the book at his friend, a small frown on his face.
If he was right, then that, that thing was what was wrong with Sara, though he honestly couldn't pronounce it, or understand it, it was definately more of Leo's thing anyway.

"And if we don't fix that, if it's that, it's gonna get a lot worse" He murmured, looking anxiously at Sara who was so limp, it was worrying. He was worried about her, beyond worried about her, and she looked awful, worse then last night, if that was even possible. And despite it all, she was still beyond beautiful. That was something he figured he'd never get used to, Sara, he sighed, wondering how Leo would be able to deny her anything.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Katie slid off her chair and kneeld near the table as Keith passed over the book. She tilted her head gently as she read softly and sighed.
"Its not that one." Katie murmured, pointing as Leo read.
"Why not?" Leo asked as he was still reading the first one Keith had marked.
"It says the posion kills within an hour after injestion." Katie said, glancing over her shoulder at Sara. "She's still alive."

"Alright." Leo mumured before looking at the second thing Keith handed him. He frowned, reading over the scripiture. "This is it." Leo said, nodding as he read aloud. "Vomitting, violent shaking, spiked fever...unconsciousness..." Leo frowned as he trailed off. Looking at the herbs on the table, Leo pushed the book aside and started mixing things.

Katie watched curiously, though she lost track of what Leo was adding. At the last minute, he added a small bit of this golden liquid. Taking the small cup to Sara, Leo picked her up carefully and let the mixture pour into her mouth slowly.
"Please work..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Keith watched Leo anxiously, "She's still gonna be super weak though dude, and sick" He reminded him, just cause she was healed, didn't mean Sara would be alright for a few days. She'd definatly need to rest, though Keith would be able to take off then, unless Leo wanted him to stick around, just in case.

Sara spluttered for a moment, before her green eyes flickered open.
"What?" She muttered, wincing as her throat ached, she couldn't believe how sore she was, and how awful she felt.
"What happened?" She croaked, looking at Leo, confused, she didn't remember what had happened after she had gone for coffee, everything was a blur. She shook her head, trying to sit up, before her arms gave out and she collapsed back against her boyfriend.

Keith watched Sara, smirking, though he was still shaken and worried.
"Wow dude" He murmured, "Take it easy" He murmured, looking at Leo, a small smile on his face, "Looks like it worked" he winked.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:06 pm

"I know, I know." Leo murmured, putting the cup down. He waited, breath caught in his throat while nothing happened. Then Sara gasped. Leo let out the breath harshly.
"Easy love, you're gonna be weak." Leo said, echoing Keith for lack of better words.

Katie fell back on the carpet in relief, glad that Sara was at least awake and alright. Weak was still better then closed to death. She rubbed her forehead softly before looking over at the other stack of books.
"Keith? I can I borrow some of these?" Katie asked, sitting up slowly.

"Here." Leo said, holding the bottle of nector for Sara to drink. He smiled before looking back at Keith.
"Yea, it did." Leo grinned, pulling the water bottle away and brushing the hair from Sara's face. Gently he wrapped his arms around her and held her softly.
"How are you feeling?" Leo asked, letting Sara rest back on the couch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Keith glanced at Katie, "Sure, they belong to camp after all" He said with a small smile.
"You just have to be careful, since they're pretty old" He said with a small smile. He looked at Leo, "So uh, did you want me to stick around dude, just in case?" He murmured, if the creature did come back, after all, Leo might need a hand, or Aria might show up here again, which would get him a fresh tail.

Sara coughed, looking confused as Leo cuddled her worridly. What the hell was going on? She sipped the necter carefully, though she pushed back when she didn;t want anymore.
"Um, I feel like hell, but I for the life of me, I don't know why" She said, a small smirk on her face. She winced, "Ow" She muttered, looking at Leo, before realizing she was wrapped in a huge comforter.

"Mmm" She murmured, pressing her face against him tiredly. She was so tired, but good tired, comfotable tired, she sighed, curling up a bit, letting Leo support her, since she was so much weaker then she had expected.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Katie smiled and reached over to flip through a few of the books carefully. She knew they were old, so she ws taking extra care. And there were only a few she actually wanted. Keith could take the rest back to camp with him. Piling the books she wanted to hang onto, Katie picked the stack up and left to put them in her room.

"Its a long story." Leo murmured, not wanting to tell Sara what had really happened for fear she'd go into shock or something.
"I'll tell you once you're a hundred percent better." he added, knowing he wouldn't be able to keep it from her long. Glancing back at Keith, Leo gave him a long look.
"That'd be great man. Christmas is in a week, so hang around till then." Leo said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Keith smiled, nodding lightly at Leo.
"Yea, dude, I'll stick around" He said, smiling a bit at Sara and Leo. "Why don't you two go into the bedroom, sleeping on the couch can't be to comfortable" He muttered, "I'll make some lunch, soup or something" Keith murmured to Leo, winking at him seeing as Sara was probably exahusted, and Leo probably wanted some time with her.

Sara frowned, but nodded, "Oh, alright" She murmured, yawning and curling back up against Leo, half-asleep, as she was a lot weaker then she had initially thought. She sighed, her green eyes flickering for a moment before she began to doze.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Leo grinned before glancing at Sara as she spoke, and then fell asleep. Sighing, Leo nodded in agreement to Keith. Before he picked her up though, he looked back at Keith with a smile.
"Thanks for coming back." Leo said. "Dunno what would have happened if you didn't." Not wanting to dwell on that, Leo wrapped his arms around Sara, picking her up gently from the couch like a small child and taking her into his room.

Setting her down on the bed, Leo made sure she was covered and comfortable. She was starting to gain back the color in her face, which eased Leo's worry greatly, and she looked content in her sleep rather then the troubled expression he'd seen these past weeks waking up in the morning. Leo sighed in relief, gently brushing her hair from her face and kissing her forehead softly.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:27 pm

Sara mumbled to being moved, protesting the sudden movement, but she didn't wake up, being to tired to even function. She sighed, rolling around for a moment, before settling against Leo, a happy expression on her face as she cuddled with him. She felt more at ease and happy then she had for a long time. She sighed, hand winding its way free of the blankets to find Leo's.

Keith nodded at Leo.
"Dont worry about it, I'm here for you" He said, walking into the kitchen and digging around. Soup for Sara and soup and sandwhiches for everyone else. He sighed, getting chicken noodle, begining to make it while buttering sandwhich bread and digging around for some lunch meat, and vegetables.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Katie heard Keith rummaging about in the kicthen and her curiousity got the best of her. Marking her page with a folded peice of paper, Katie closed the book gently and slid off the bed. She glanced at Leo's room, knowing that he was in there with Sara before going into the kicthen. Pulling herself up onto a bar stool, Katie watched Keith with curious gray eyes.
"What are you making?" she asked tilting her head gently.

Leo smiled, taking Sara's hand softly. "I'm here." he murmured, not sure how deeply asleep she was. He kissed her fingers softly before sending her a small wave of heat, grinning when he didn't slam into that brick wall again.
"Get some rest. I won't leave." Leo said, sitting up to get a bit more comfortable on the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:59 pm

"Soup and sandwhiches" Keith replied, "Wanna help with the sandwhiches?" He asked, Leo's mom had run out to do some christmas shopping or something, and now he figured he'd have to go, since he was sticking around. Sara might have to suck it up and do online shopping, since she wasn't gonna be allowed up and about for awhile, if he knew Leo at least.
"I'm making some extra soup though, cause I don't think Sara'll eat anything else" He said, smiling at Katie as he continued to fool around with food.

Sara's eyes flickered open, yawning lightly, "Mmm, I didn't expect you to leave" She teased, yawning a bit, her eyes warm yet tired.
'Um, I have to get some christmas shopping done" She reminded him, sighing tiredly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:12 pm

"Sure." Katie said, hopping down from her chair and walking around the bar into the kicthen to help Keith make the sandwhiches.
"What kind of soup?" Katie asked, since it smelled really good. She looked around then with a small frown, wondering where Julia had gone. She shrugged it off though as she went to the counter where Keith had all the stuff out for the sandwhiches.
"What does Leo like on his?" Katie asked while she put ham and cheese on her own and putting it to the side.

"Um, until you can walk from one end of the room to the other withouth so much as a tremble in your step, you're not going anywhere." Leo murmured softly, kissing the top of her head. He sighed, wrapping his arms around her more tightly, knowing she wouldn't be moving around too much now that she was awake. Sara was a tosser when sleeping.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:19 pm

Keith smiled at Katie, "I dunno, I'm sure he'll like whatever you put on it" He said, making his own sandwhich, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo.
"Chicken noodle" He said, stirring the soup before begging to pour it into bowls for everyone.
"Do you wanna take Leo his sandwhich, and I'll carry the soup? I'm guessing him and Sara will be in his bedroom for awhile" He said, smiling at the little girl. He was begining to really like Katie, she was a sweetheart.

Sara sighed, "Fine, I'll do online shopping" She grumbled, since she knew she wouldn't be able to do that for awhile. She smiled at Leo, curling up against him, letting him hold her a bit tighter. She felt a bit better, definately not as bad as she had felt the last few days. She smirked, "Can I shop that way? And you know, our movie date's totally done now" She grumbled. Looking a bit upset, considering that she had been looking forward to a normal date with Leo.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:24 pm

"Mmm." Katie said, glancing over at Keith as he finished the soup. She made Leo a simple ham and mayo sandwhich. If he wanted cheese, Katie could add it later. Grabbing Leo's plate, Katie nodded, walking out of the kicthen towards Leo's room.

Leo chuckled. "Yea, there's a computer in the office." He murmured. "Give yourself some time though love, please?" Leo asked with a sigh. When it came to her injuries, Sara was never patient. Hearing a knock on his door, Leo glanced up.
"Come in." He said, to which Katie opened the door.

"We made lunch!" The little girl announced. Leo smiled thankfully as Katie handed him a sandwhich.
"Awesome I'm starved." Leo said, realizing he hadn't had much of a dinner or breakfast.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:29 pm

"If you have wireless internet, my computer's in my bag" Sara replied, grinning cheekily at him, though she still looked weak. She glanced up as Katie came in, closely followed by Keith. She winced, feeling her tender stomach, of course, until Keith was kind enough to show her the bowl of simple chicken noodle soup.
"Thanks" She murmured, taking the mug with icy cold, shaking hands. She smiled at the warmth, just holding the mug for now, though it was exahusting to hold almost. She let her hands drift to her lap, letting the soup set there, with her hands supporting it. She didn't want to admit that just holding the soup up was tiring her out, though she was sure Leo would notice, since he was that observant and protective of her.

Keith followed Katie, carrying Leo and Sara's soup. He nodded, "No problemo" He grinned, watching her warily as he set Leo's soup on the bedside table. He frowned, seeing how weak Sara was, that posion had really done a number on her. Catching Leo's eye, he gestured for Katie, "Come on, let's go watch a movie while we eat" He grinned, nudging her lightly in the back, wanting to leave Leo to fuss over Sara in peace.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:04 pm

Leo grined as Keith handed over a bowl of soup for Sara. That was good, since he was sure she wouldn't be able to stomach too much food. "Thanks guys." He said, taking a bit out of his sandwhich. He nodded in approval, watching Keith and Katie leave the room. Glancing down at Sara, Leo smiled and nodded to the bowl.
"You should eat some of it at least." He said, knowing that Sara had little to no appitiet.

Katie nodded, following Keith out of the room. She went back to the kicthen to grab the plate with her sandwhich before flopping on the couch in the living room.
"You can pick something." She said, not too interested or picky about a movie. She bit into her sandwhich before one of the books Leo had left on the table caught her eyes. The passage reminded her of what Keith had said the other night.
"Keith, what happened to that girl that your trying to find her?" She asked curiously, looking over at him with soft gray eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Sara nodded, "Mhn, I know" She murmured, carefully stirring the soup before lifting it to her mouth, wincing.
"Mmm" She said, "Hot" She rubbed her throat, chuckling and shaking her head. She leaned back, already tired from the exertion of sitting up to eat, it was hard, beyond hard, she was so exahusted, weak, eyes flickering for a moment, before she forced herself to wake up, yawning and rubbing her eyes, taking another sip of soup.
"It's good though" She said, trying to keep herself awake, mainly for Leo's sake, not wanting him to think she was to weak.

Keith just flicked the TV on, letting it land on the Simpsons, mindless comedy was what he needed. He glanced at Katie, eyes growing stormy, a small frown on his face.
"I'd rather not talk about it, alright?" He murmured softly, he didn't want her to be upset, but he couldn't talk about Aria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:25 pm

Leo tilted his head, watching Sara carefully for a moment. It didn't take much to realize how exhausted she was.
"Get some rest love, I can keep this warm." Leo said, gently taking the soup from Sara. He placed it on the table next to his bed, and rearranged the pillows so Sara would be comfortable. He didn't want her straining herself, and if anything was going to take too much energy, then it would have to wait a little while.

Katie shrunk back a bit at the intensity of Keith's glance. "Alright..." she said softly, looking at the screen and eating her sandwhich quietly. When she was finished, she left the plate in the kitchen, grabbed one of the smaller books from her room, and rejoined Keith in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next