Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Sara shivered violently, her eyes slamming shut as she seemed to pass out again, though she was unable to actually sleep. She felt so sick, beyond sick, she just wanted to die.
On the table, her phone viberated, before falling into silence, and her concious mind screamed at her that it was Matt, and he needed her. She spasmed again, before going limp, to weak to even move at this point. She felt trapped in her own body, beyond trapped, and all she wanted do was scream, tell them what was wrong, because her extrenal symptons were nothing compared to the internal ones, the ones making her scream inside, making her want to kill herself. She winced, hearing Leo distantly again, she felt foggy, something was seriously wrong.

She began shuddering, eyes flickering open once or twice, belaying that she was awake, just to sick to really respond or do anything. Her eyes finally slid shut as her body slowly began to shut down. Everything felt all mixed up, and her exahustion was wearing her out. The monster was screwing with her, so badly, she wanted it dead, more then anything.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Leo cursed, taking Sara's hand in his. He winced. Even her hand felt cold. As he tried to heal her, Leo found himself facing that solid brick wall again. "No." Leo murmured, trying again with the same results. "Damnit!" He cursed, pulling his heat away but still holding her hand.

"Leo what kind of monster was it?" Katie asked
"I don't know. One of Hades I think..." Leo murmured. "Why?"
"I don't remember anything in mythology about any of this." She murmured. "No monster made you sick unless it was a posion venom..."
Poision? Leo's mind asked, but he didn't have any of the herbs to even consider making an anndidote. His mind was on a rampage. There had to be something. Anything besides letting that creep take her.

"Her phone rang." Katie said.
"Who was it?" Leo asked.
"A name starting with 'm'? Or 'a'?"
It was probably Matt. "If it rings again answer it." Leo said, taking the freshly wet washcloth from his mom and putting it on Sara's forehead.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Keith frowned, hearing his father's voice in his head again. Sighing, he caved, sliding into the water and heading for Leo's home. As he wasn't far off, he arrived shortly, shaking his head, he stood outside the small home, a frown on his face. His dad had sent him here, saying something was wrong, but what, in the name of the gods, could possibly be wrong. Finally, he got up the nerve to knock on the door, his hair still dripping wet, upper body bare, a pair of swim shorts and no shoes, he shivered, hating winter more and more.

Sara sighed, going still slowly, the cloth and Leo's company were helping, she felt better. She frowned, poisioned, it hadn't been able to poison her, unless, maybe her coffee? She shuddered, trying to talk, before her throat closed of again, making speech impossible. That was the only thing she could think of, her coffee, maybe he had done something while she was still in the store. That frightened her, that it could get so close without her even knowing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Leo glanced up, hearing a knock on the door. He frowned, glancing at his mother with a mild warning as she went to open it. The monster wouldn't knock...would it?
"Keith!" Katie exclaimed as Julia opened the door. Her eyes were wide as she saw the Son of Posideion wearing nothing just swiming shorts.
"Grascious child, you must be freezing. Get inside before you get sick too." Julia said, urshering Keith in and quickly closing the door.

Leo sighed, looking at Keith and catching his eye before looking back down at Sara. He couldn't say anything right now, with the thoughts raging through his mind at the moment. After a moment, Leo forcsed his thoughts away and sighed, still holding Sara's hand tightly.
"That thing followed us here." Leo said softly, knowing Keith would understand. "That bastard caught her when she went down to the corner store. She's been getting worse ever since."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Keith smiled tightly at Julia.
"Ah, so that's why my dad scent me here' He murmured, shaking his head and stepping into the warm house.
"Hey Katie" He said softly, before nodding at Julia, "I'm Keith, a friend of Leo and Sara's from camp" He murmured, shaking out his wet hair and looking at Sara, a small frown on her face.
"It followed her? What the hell?" He said, sitting down next to the girl, "Leo man, can I borrow some clothes, all I got is my swim shorts" He said, shaking his head, looking sadly at Sara and gently taking her hand, just to get a feel of what was going on.
"Damn dude" He said, looking at his friend, feeling the darkness inside the sick girl.

Sara coughed again, feeling an icy cold hand taking her spare one. The contrast between that and Leo's warm hand were nearly overwhelming. She shivered, and Keith soon released her hand. She was trying to figure out who the other voice belonged to, but it was familiar, comforting. She felt awful still though, so she didn't acknowledge Keith, listening to the conversation above her, distantly.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:01 pm

"You're dad sent you?" Katie asked, glancing out the window. She frowned, stepping closer to the window to get a better look. She quickly dismissed the idea and looked back at the older kids huddled around the sofa Sara was laying on.
"That or it knew exactly where we were." Leo muttered. Glancing at Keith completely for a moment Leo's eyes went wide.
"How are you not frozen?" he asked, shaking his head. "Yea." Leo said, releasing Sara's hand. He felt a bit better with Keith here, and quickly went into his room. He found a pair of jeans that were loose on him, but would probably fit Keith, and a long sleeved shirt.
"Here. You can change in my room, or the bathroom here." Leo said, tossing the clothes to Keith before nodding to each room so Keith knew where everything was.

Sitting back down next to Sara, Leo took her hand again. He tried to send his heat to her again, and was still met with that solid brick wall. Leo frowned and shook his head, trying again. The sun was going down...good thing Keith was here...Leo sighed, rubbing Sara's arm gently.
"We'll find a way to fix this Sara. Just hang in there a bit longer." he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:06 pm

"I don't get cold when I'm swimming' Keith said, catching clothes and smiling loosely at his friend.
"Thanks man" He said, walking into the washroom and quickly changing into the warmer clothes, a small smile on his face. He carefully hung up the swim shorts, so they'd dry. He returned to the living room, "Is it cool if I stay here for a few days then?" He mumbled to Leo curiously, since he didn't really want to stay alone in some hotel right now.

He glanced back down at Sara, "Maybe if the two of us try and heal at the same time? I dunno man, did the stupid thing say anything?" He asked, flopping on the floor next to Sara and Leo. He couldn't figure out what was going on, but now he understood why he was here, healing Sara was probablya bit more important then finding Aria. His hands clenched on the floor for a moment at the thought, fore he managed to calm down.

Sara sighed, shivering lightly for a moment, hearing Leo distantly. She felt better knowing he was around, though all she wanted to do was sleep, though she couldn't. She sighed softly, shivering again unable to regulate her body temperature.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:16 pm

"Lucky." Katie murmured, watching as Keith went to go get changed.
"Katie sweetie, wanna help me cook up dinner? I'm sure everyone's going to be hungry soon." Julia said, seeing that the boys would need time with Sara. Katie sighed but nodded, slidding off the couch and going with Leo's Mom into the kicthen to help cook.

"Yea, if you don't mind grabbing the couch for the night." Leo murmured, though him and Keith could take turns sleeping for the night in his room. Leo knew he wouldn't be able to sleep much tonight with Sara on the couch. And he didn't feel too safe about moving her in her current state.
Leo took a deep breath and rubbing his eyes slowly. "Yea, it did." he murmured, waiting until Julia and Katie left before filling Keith in on everything that happened.

"Had that damned coward shown it's face..." Leo muttered with venom in his voice, holding Sara's hand tighter. "It said there was only two ways to save her, one being she goes with it. I've been trying to find the other way. But...my healing isn't even getting through to her. It's like theres this solid wall keeping me out from her." Leo muttered, sighing in frustration and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:25 pm

"Considering where I've been sleeping lately dude, the couch sounds awesome" he said with a small shrug, "The carpeted floor would be enough" He said, chuckling and watching Katie and Julia going into the kitchen before turning his attention back to his friend.
"Damn it, I can't believe it would come back" He said, shaking his head and clenching his fists again. He shook his head, "Two ways eh? Well, that means you don't have to give her up man" He said, "Cause I'm betting between the two of us we can figure this out" He said reassuringly.

He sighed, "Two ways, one is not possible, but there has to be an antidote or something" He said, raking his fingers through his hair and sighing, looking at his friend.
"Man, she looks awful" he glanced at Leo, "Alright, how about the first thing we do is try and find out what that damn creature is, and from there, we can figure out what it did to her" He suggested, shaking his head and looking from Sara to Leo.
"We'll figure it out, and I'll stick around until we figure it out"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Leo decided not to question Keith about where he had been sleeping that sleeping on carpetted floor would be way better.
"It came back, but it wasn't stupid." Leo murmured. "It knows us, that's for sure." he mused, shaking his head for a moment. Leo smiled lightly, glad to have Keith around, reassuring him that there was a way to help Sara. He didn't have to give her up. They could find a way.

"I was thinking it might had posioned her somehow, but when I could heal her, I found nothing." Leo said. "It seemed like the stomach flu at first. But I mean, if there was a remedy, I have nothing with me. All that stuff is still at camp." Leo muttered, raking his fingers through his hair. Why hadn't he thought to bring his herbs bag along?

Leo rubbed his eyes, blinking a few times. "Right.." he muttered. Figure out what this thing was when Leo hadn't even seen it.
"Doesn't help that the only one who say this bastard can't tell us what it looked like. All I heard was it's voice." Leo said, trying to think of anything he knew about the thing to figure out what it was. "Didn't we think at one point it was working for Hades? That narrows things down..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 pm

Keith smirked, "I can go get your herbs if you want, it'll take me a few hours, max" Keith said with a small shrug, looking at Leo and sighing.
"So, we know it's under Hades' control, can talk, and can obviuosly posion someone" He said looking thoughtful, "That has to narrow the list down" He said, shaking his head and looking around, a frown forming on hsi features as he thought.
"Maybe I should grab some mythology books when I go back to camp" He offered, glancing up to check if Katie and Leo's mom were around.

He sighed, looking at Sara again, worried sick about her, considering that he had come to think of her like a sister. He shook his head, enraged that, despite everything, Aria wasn't here to support Leo. It just made him believe stronger in the theories he was gathering about Aria. He glanced at Leo, "Waddaya think?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Leo chewed his tongue as he listened to Keith. Knowing it would otherwise take a full day to get to camp, and that Keith could get there and back in a few hours, Leo caved.
"Yea. My bag is in the closet in our cabin." Leo murmured softly, running his fingers through his hair softly. There had to be something he could do for Sara. Something he could mix together...the tea ealier hadn't helped...but that made been more tea then actual helpful herbs.
"The books would work. Katie can suck those up in an hour." Leo murmured, knowing the camp had a collection of books in Greek, since none of the campers could read basic english.

"Yea man. And thanks." Leo said, smiling lightly at Keith, stroking Sara's hand softly with his thumb as he continue to hold her hand. And although his heat was getting through to her, he kept it constant against her hand anyway, hoping some of it might be getting through.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Keith nodded, "Be back in a bit then' He said, going into the washroom to change back into the swim shorts.
Poking his head into the kitchen, he nodded at Julia and Katie, "I'll be back later, I just have to go back to camp to get some stuff for Leo" He waved, before going back to the kitchen.
"Dude, I dunno if you should involve Katie in this.. she's so young" he said, "I know she's at camp this young, but hell dude, let the kid retain some of her innocence" He said, shaking his head, a small smile on his face as he disappeared out the front door. Keith loved the prospect of swimming, it was his thing, so the idea of swimming just made him happy.

He dove into the water, disappearing for a moment, slipping under the water, and vanishing from sight.

Approximately three and a half hours later, Keith surfaced, returning to Leo's house, his bag swung over his shoulder, since it was water proofed specially. He looked around, slipping inside without knocking, since he had totally forgotten.
"Hey guys" He said, grinning at Leo, water dripping down his face as he placed the bag down, Leo was half asleep in the chair, as it was after dark. And Sara looked worse then ever. He glanced around, hearing noise in the kitchen, and went to see if it was Leo's mom.
"Hey" He said, seeing Leo's mother, whom someone had told him was Julia. "I'm back" He grinned sheepishly, "Hope you don't mind the extra body"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:17 pm

"She's wiser then you think. And she could probably read through those books faster then the two of us combined." he murmured, though Keith had a pretty good point. Katie was young. But then again, she'd been up against Cyclopes, had left her home, and the safety of camp to come looking for her brother. The little girl had courage for all her innocence. Leo sighed and shook his head.

Katie came into the living room to check up on him occassionally, flickering the lights on, and the t.v. to try and help Leo stay awake. She knew the Son of Apollo was espescially effected by the absense of his father, the sun. Frowning, Katie glanced out the window as something caught her eye. That was the second time today. Tossing Leo's jacket on, Katie stepped outside while Leo wasn't watching.
"You!" Katie gasped, seeing fully who it was she'd been seeing in the backyard. "What are you doing here?" she asked, clenching her hands at her side.

Aria sighed, hoping the little daughter of Athena wouldn't have noticed her. She'd underestimated the child. "Just checking on Leo and Sara." Aria said, holding her hands up in defense.
"Where's Mike?" Katie asked feriously. Aria frowned.
"He should be at camp."
"No! He's not! He left, now tell me where he is!" Katie said, and Aria frown only deepened.
"I don't know Katie. Last I saw of your brother, he was safe at camp." Aria said, which was the honest to Zeus truth. Aria shuddered and then cursed. She had to get out of here.
"Look, give this to Leo. He might need it." Aria said, pulling a large sports water bottle out of the bag on her shoulder and handing it to Katie. Katie took the bottle waringly before the girl disappeared.

"Kaite! Get out of the cold." Julia called, seeing the little girl outside. Katie sighed and walked back intside, shrugging off Leo's jacket just as Keith came back. She looked up at him with a hard frown before over her shoulder.
Leo blinked and looked around, hearing voices and people talking. "Hmm?"
"I was told to give this to you." Katie murmured, handing over the bottle after Keith gave Leo a bag.
Julia looked up at Keith and shook her head gently. "No, I don't mind at all. I just wish we had more accomidations." she said. "Are you hungry? There's hot pasta on the stove."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Keith frowned as he saw the look Katie shot him.
"Ouch" he mumbled, shaking his head and looking over at Leo as he was handed a water bottle. "Hmm, what's that?" He said, looking back at Julia, "Sounds awesome, and don't even worry about it, I'll be fine no matter where I asleep" He said, walking into the washroom to change back into Leo's warmer clothes, hanging up his shorts as he did so. Smiling he walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bowl from the stack, and carefully filling it with warm pasta. He was confused, where had Katie gotten a water bottle.

He sighed, sitting down on the floor and begining to eat, savoring the food, "Oh my god" He mumbled, "I haven't tasted real food in so long" He said, shaking out his wet hair and smiling. He looked at Leo, "Your herbs are in that bag there, and what the hell is in that water bottle?" He asked, figuring the son of Posideon would be able to figure it out, once he saw it and what not.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

"Katie do you want some more?" Julia asked, nodding to Keith gently.
"No Miss Julia. I'm done." Katie said, going into the spare room Leo had given her. She needed to think, and if they needed her-which Katie doubted-they would call for her.

Leo frowned. "I have no idea. She just handed this to me." he murmured, opening the camp and taking a small sip. His eyes went wide at the liquid brownie taste as he swallowed the small sip. "Shit, it's nector." he said, smirking. From that small sip, Leo felt wide awake, and about five times better. This was strong stuff...much stronger then the stuff from camp. How had Katie found this?

Looking at his herbs back, Leo quickly cleared off the few papers on the coffee table and pulled out the first things he grabbed in his bag. After working with herbs for a while, Leo came to realizing that whatever he needed was usually at the top of the bag for him. That was usually the case anyway. Looking at the stuff Leo had on the table, a small frown worked onto his face. How was this gonna help? He shook his head and put the vile back into the bag.
"Damn. I don't even know where to start...." Leo said after a minute, shaking his head to try and wake himself up further.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Keith sighed, munching down on the food, a small grin on his face.
"Dude, calm down" He said with a small frown, "We'll figure it out, and I have a feeling that that nector isn't from Katie, she had this weird look on her face, and we know who could get nector dude, Aria was probably here" He said, "It's probably for Sara, maybe it'll help" He said with a shrug, "Though I doubt the cure for whatever Sara has is nector" He said with a small frown, as he finished his meal.

"Mmm" he murmured, going back to the kitchen and getting more, since he hadn't eaten properly in days. He glanced at Leo, "Let's do some research first, figure out what this is, and then you'll be able to know where to start with the herbs" He said, smiling a bit, as he sat back down and continued to eat. He glanced at Julia, "Has anyone ever told you that you're an awesome cook?" He said, inhaling the pasta. The son of Posideon was starving, having lived off whatever he could find for the last few months.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:48 pm

"What?" Leo asked, hearing Aria's name coming out of Keith's mouth. He looked up at the Son of Posiedon with a confused expression before glancing out the window. "Aria was here?" he murmured to himself. Why hadn't she come inside then? How had Katie seen her? Katie had seen her...A click went off in Leo's mind and he winced. That was why the daughter of Athena had looked so cold when she'd come back inside. Katie had been sure Aria was the reason Mike had gone missing from camp.

Leo glanced over his shoulder, surprised to find his Mother sitting on the recliner behind him. He blinked and cursed softly. He needed to wake up....
"Thank you." Julia said, sipping her tea quietly. "Tell me Leo, when did you aquire all this?" she murmured, looking at the random things on her coffee table.
"Um...a druid over the summer. Someone apparently Dad had trianed or something like that." Leo said, not able to think straight at the moment.
"Dude, where are the books?" Leo asked, glancing around the living room, wondering if he had missed that.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:58 pm

"Over here" Keith said, "Dude, get some sleep, I'll start reading, wake you if I find something" He said, nodding at the empty place on the couch next to the unconcious Sara. He sighed, nudging Leo with his foot, a small grin on his face, "Sleep" He said again, picking up one of the books and settling back on the floor, he sighed, rubbing his own eyes, suprised at his own sudden exahution. Man, this was ridiculous, he was still so mixed up about Aria, that now this Sara thing was really throwing him for a loop. He watched Leo basically pass out, shaking his head as he glanced at Julia.

"Sorry about all this"" He murmured, shaking his head, "I guess this sort of drama comes with being a demi-god" he said, flicking through the pages of the book. He had grabbed stuff anything to do with Hades or monsters, not really knowing where to start.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Leo rolled his eyes at Keith, though he could hardly deny the open invitation to sleep. And although it wasn't in a comfortable bed, he was close to Sara. Taking her hand, Leo settled on the couch next to her. Leaning his head back, Leo was out the next instant.

Julia sighed as she sipped her tea. "Yea it does." she said with a sad nod. "I must say, I had slightly antisicpated this when I sent Leo to camp however..." she glanced over at the couple on the couch and sighed. "Never to this degree....I was given bits and peices from Leo. What happened to her?" Julia asked, nodding in Sara direction before sipping from her tea again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:19 pm

Keith sucked in a breath, "Honestly, I dunno if I should be telling you this, but you'll figure it out soon enough, I'm sure" He said, looking over at Sara and Leo to make sure they were asleep.
"That creature, well, when we were in washington, something was messing with Sara, taking control of her, trying to make her kill herself, Hades we think" he said, pausing to eat some food, "Anyway, she threw herself out of a moving vehicle, breaking her leg, and really messing herself up. It was bad" he sighed, "And well, we, myself, Leo and another girl, decided to go get the last clue, that monster showed up, and it, it raped Sara" He fianlly managed to stutter out.

"Now, it seems it's back, it wants her, and it seems it poisoned her" He said softly, shaking his head, "Please don't say anything to her" He murmured, shaking his head, "Or Leo, cause I don't know if I was supposed to say anything" He murmured, "So Leo and I are trying to look for the cure for this posion" He said, trying to get his pissed off emotions under control
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:31 pm

Julia glanced at Leo and Sara before listening intently to Keith. She nearly dropped her tea, hearing what had happened to Sara. Her jaw dropped slightly, but Julia took a deep breath and nodded resolutly.
"I will remain clueless." Julia said with a small smile to Keith in reassurance. She frowned, brushing her hair away from her face.

"Hmm, the God of the underworld huh?" Julia murmured thoughtfully. "Maybe one of his minions? Thanatos or Hypnos?" Julia suggested, finishing her tea and going to wash the dinner dishes. She couldn't believe something like that had happened. Never in all her studies, and she come across anything like that accoring to Demi-gods.

Katie gasped as she woke up suddenly. She held her head as she sat up and surpressed a small sob. That time had been the worst. The dream was the same, but it was starting to feel more and more real. She could see Mike clear as day, and that other girl. She could faintly hear them talking before Mike falls and the girl leaves him.
Pushing the covers away, Katie walked out into the living room. She hadn't really expected Keith to still be awake. Julia was already gone.
"You're still awake?" Katie asked, frowning before her eyes fell on the book in his lap. "What are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Keith nodded, "Thanks" He frowned, "Maybe" He nodded, Sara was sleeping an awful lot, that definately made sense. He sighed, watching the woman go to bed, "Night" He said, returning his attention to his book before glancing up as Katie came out.
"Just some books, trying to figure out how to help Sara" he said, closing the heavy tomb and and getting up to stretch.
"you alright kiddo?" He asked, Katie looked shaken, "Katie, did you see Aria earlier? That girl, Leo told me you were dreaming about her" He said, sitting down in a chair and watching katie, damn the kid looked like she needed a hug.

Sighing, Keith wrapped his arms around her, a small grin on his face.
"Katie, I know you're worried about Mike, but he's tough" He murmured, "And I know Aria, a lot better then anyone else, and I promise, I'll help you find your brother"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Katie watched as Keith closed the book and set it aside. Now she was curious. Mostly because she could read the title. It was in Greek.
"Oh." Katie murmured softly, glancing at the sleeping Leo and Sara. She sighed, looking back at Keith. "I'm fine. Just a bad dream." she muttered, shaking her head. She was about to go back to bed, though she knew she wouldn't sleep, when Keith wrapped his arms around her.

Katie sighed deeply and rubbed her face. "Aria?" she asked, frowning. Then Keith explained, and Katie narrowed her eyes at Leo. She hadn't meant for him to tell anyone about her dreams when she'd told him.
"Yes. An hour after you left. She'd been outside." Katie explained, looking down at her hands. "He wouldn't have left me. He's never left me. Do you know where he went? Wherever it was, she was there...she always shows up in my dream..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Keith sighed, "I know Leo wasn't supposed to tell anyone kiddo, but sometimes information like that is important, especially when for the last couple months, I've been looking for that girl" He said, a small frown on his face.
"No, I know Mike wouldn't leave you Katie, he loves you" He said, "But I'll keep looking for him and her" He murmured, "Aria shows up in your dreams? Hm..." he trailed off, was she maybe trying to tell Katie something.
'Katie, what do you see in your dreams?" He asked, looking at her curiously, if Aria was messing with Mike, he didn't know anything about it.

He ran his figners through his hair, a small sigh, shaking his head.
"I will figure this out Katie, I promise" He murmured, looking at her seriously, before looking back at Sara.
"But right now, we have to figure out what's killing her" He nodded at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next