Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:29 pm

Keith nodded, "I will" He muttered, waiting till he was sre the girl was gone.
"Because what?" He asked, wanting to hear the rest of the sentence that had been cut off. He sighed, shaking his head and coughing again as he gingerly lifted his hand to pick the soup up, unwilling to use his hurt hand. He was clumsy, but he eventually managed to work it out. He sighed, looking at Leo, his eyes sad, though he did seem to have more life in him right now then earlier. He didn't say anything else, just patiently waited, carefully taking small sips of the hot soup.

He winced, looking into the soup, his eyes fluttering. "Dude, what's in this?' He muttered, looking exahusted, though moments before he had been awake. He coughed, struggling to keep his eyes open, the soup spilled from his hand, a few drops landing on him, but the bowl went to the floor, the glass smashing as it hit. He felt dizzy, something was very wrong, at least, he felt like something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:42 pm

"Becuase Mike showed up the day after you'd left." Leo explained. "He said he had been with Aria...helping her do something, though he wouldn't tell us what." Leo recited, massaging his temples as a headched threathened to take full effect. Shaking his head Leo went on. "He said things were going to get worse, and that was when that blizzard-"

Leo cut off again, hearing Keith cough after he drank the cough. He jolted as the glass hit the floor, and Keith looked suddenly doped. He shook Keith gently by the shoulders. "Hey, man, talk to me, what's up?" Leo said, though he could clear see there was something in that soup. That girl...she'd looked more embarrased then guilty...

Turning around quickly, Leo tossed open the door an looked outside. Seeing Tania down the hall he called for her.
"Leo what's up?"
"Find Chiron quick. Someone just tried doping Keith up." Leo said, to which Tania nodded and ran off. Leo went back into the room to wait.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Keith struggled to keep his eyes open.
"My head feels fuzzy" He laughed to Leo, though his eyes were dragging shut slowly. He didn't want to fall asleep, he didn't think good things would happen if he fell asleep. He groaned, eyes flickering, as he heard someone come into the room, though he was to far gone to even realize who was there.

He sighed, shaking his head and looking around, trying to pull himself together, he couldn't though. Damn, his mind was groaning at him, telling him to stay awake, but he couldn't, he couldn't keep his eyes open. He struggled violently for a moment, before his body finally gave in, and he passed out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:57 pm

"Damnit." Leo cursed as Keith throughly passed out before Tania even came back with Chiron. Carefully, Leo picked up the pieces iof the broken glass. It smelled like plain soup...Leo shook his head, feeling dizzy just from the smell of it after a while. Whatever was in it was oderless and tastless. But it worked wicked fast.

Tania burst through the door as Leo tossed the glass into the garbage.
"What happened?" she asked.
"I have no idea. Some girl came in giving Keith food, on your orders-" Leo added, seeing Chiron in the hallway behind Tania. "He hardly took one sip and he passed out. So far as I can tell, the drug only made him fall asleep." Leo said, looking expectantly at Chiron.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Chiron came into the room, looking confused.
"Tania, did you tell someone to give Keith food?" He asked, moving to look at the boy, a worried expression on his face. He glanced at the broken bowl in the trash and picked up a piece, looking at it curiously. He glanced at Leo, "No idea?" He asked the healer, knowing Leo had much more experience with potions then his half siblings.

He dropped the glass back into the bowl, and moved closer to Keith. He gently looked over the boy, a small sigh escaping him.
"I've seen this before' He muttered, before looking back at Leo. As the camp mentor, he tried to encourage them to understand things, learn from them. He sighed, shaking his head and looking at Tania, still waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:08 pm

Tania shook her head. "No sir. I had brought him something earlier this morning, before Leo got here." she said, nodding to Leo.
Gods his memory was failing him. "Nothing was here in the room when I got here." Leo said, to which Tania frowned.
"That's impossible-"
"No, that just means someone came in after you and got out before I got here." Leo muttered, shaking his head.

Looking back at Chiron, Leo crossed his arms over his chest. "This drug's been used before?" Leo asked. "By who?" he moved over to Chiron's otherside, looking back at Keith. "How long is he going to be out for?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Chiron frowned, shaking his head, "It's been used before, we do not know by who, but we know what it's effects are" He responded, "He'll be out for at least four hours, depending on the dose however, it could be much longer" He sighed, returning his gaze to Tania and Leo.
"This war is begining, and this is just the start of the casualties" He said, nodding at Keith. "Tania, please go to Apollo's cabin and ask for 'the golden box' they'll know what you speak of, retrieve it, bring it here the second you have it" He said, smiling at the girl, before looking at Leo.

"I think, it is time you and I talked, and Sara as well, if she is awake now" He murmured, "Please go get her, I'll stay with Keith, he'll be fine" He said, though his voice was grim, "Well, he'll wake up" He said, pulling the blanket over Keith and watching the two demi-gods run off on their perspective tasks.
"I hope you know what's happening down here" He muttered towards the sky, looking mildly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 pm

A small shiver ran down Leo's spine, first at the mention of a war, and then next at the mention of the Golden Box. Neither sounded good to Leo.
"Four days?!" He asked, his jaw nearly dropping. "He hardly took half a sip! Nothing is that powerful in moderate doses..." he said shaking his head.

Tania nodded as she listened. She could do what blindfolded-it was in her blood. Giving one last glance at Keith and Leo, Tania turned on her heals and left. She half ran to the Apollo's cabin, where Nicki answered the door.
"Hey. Chiron sent me. He needs the Golden Box. Said you'd know about it." Tania said, watching as Nicki's face when slightly pale and her eyes wide.
"Um...hang on." Nicki said, turning around and going inside to talk to the head of the cabin. "Chiron needs the box. Tania's waiting outside."

Leo huffed a frustrated sigh, but grabbed his coat, tossed it on and left anyway. His mind was swiming...well...drowning at this point, in all the information he needed to sort of. For the moment, he focused on walking towards his cabin. He knocked once to let Sara know it was him before opening the door.
"Sara?" he asked, frowning as he saw her curled up in the bed. The haunting thought passed through his mind again; she wasn't strong enough for this yet. Leo sighed and walked over to her, touching her shoulder gently.
"Love, you awake?" he asked, wondering if she was possibly still asleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Chiron sighed, "Hours Leo, four hours" He called after the boy, shaking his head as he settled down to wait for them to return.

Sara jumped a bit as Leo shook her shoulder, she had, in essence, fallen back asleep. She quickly scrubbed her face clean from the tear marks and smiled, "Hey, sorry, I guess I fell back asleep" She said, not wanting to tell him about the nightmare-ish fears that haunted her when she was alone. She swung her jean clad legs over the side of the bed and looked at Leo.
"What's wrong?" She asked, brushing her hair back from her face. He looked stressed, beyond stressed, and she had no idea what had set him off. She sincerly hoped it wasn't herself however, she'd feel awful if she was the one stressing him out.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Leo ran his fingers through his hair, pacing around slightly to give Sara time to wake up. He looked back at her for a long moment, his expression clearly saying it was a long story. He verablized the short end of it.
"Chiron wants to talk to us. I came to come get you." Leo murmured, breaking the gaze from her lest she read something more. His thoughts were all over the place, and it wouldn't surprize him if his worry was dominating his features at the moment. Keith was out cold, for four hours according to Chiron; Aria was dieing, and the Gods only knew where; and he and Sara were supposed to head out on a quest which Leo wasn't feeling to confident about.

When Nicki came back with the box, Tania nodded in thanks before taking it from her.
"What does Chiron need this for?" Nicki asked.
"Keith." Tania said before taking off again. She ran up towards the Big House, glancing back at Leo and Sara's cabin before actually going inside and up to Keith's room.
"Here." Tania said, handing Chiron the box he asked for.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Chiron glanced up as Tania came back in.
"Thank you" He said with a small smile. "He'll be fine Tania, why not come back later, for now, you should go reassure the others, I'm sure word has spread now, about Keith and about everything, we need to reassure everyone that this is still a safe haven for everyone, though it may not seem like it these days" He said softly.
The tall centaur turned his expression to the box, which he had set on on the bed-side table, and opened it lightly, pulling a few things out and making up a syringe. He sighed, using a sterilization pad to clean a spot on Keith's arm, before injecting him lightly, hoping he had been fast enough to counter-act the posion that had been coursing through the boys system. He had kept that info to himself, not wanting to worry Leo anymore then the boy needed to be, especially with what was to come.

Sara sighed, rubbing her eyes. "Ah, alright" She said softly, leaning over and pulling her boots on. She yawned, still a bit tired from the harrowing morning, before shrugging on her warm jacket.
"Lets go" She said, offering him a weak smile, knowing how worried she was. She reached over, taking his hand, "Don't worry so much, at least not about me" She mrmured softly, knowing leo had far to much on his mind to include her in his incessent worrying.

OOC: You wanna take Chiron over for the conversation with Leo and Sara? You sort of made the quest, so I dunno what he's gonna say. XD
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:51 pm

{{Honestly I'm still working out the finer details...xD I was hoping to run under the whole "Hades is trying to take over thing" not toss anything in until they were in the underworld kinda twist. So if you wanna keep rolling with whoever posioned Keith, I don't mind.}}

Tania glanced from Chiron to the sickly pale looking Keith. She chewed her lip, but said nothing, merely nodded and left the room quietly. She leaned against the closed door and held her head for a moment. What was going on? Running her fingers through her hair, Tania took a deep breath and left the Big House...almost running into a daughter of Athena.
"Oh sorry!" the little girl said, stumbling back a bit.
"It's no problem. Where's the rush?" Tania asked, seeing the frantic look in the girls eyes.
"I just heard about Keith. He's a friend of mine. I didn't know he was back in camp. I need to see him-is he alright? What happened?"
Tania sighed. "Keith's just sick. We had to move him from his cabin due to the weather, that's all." she said.
"Well, can I go see him?" the girl asked.
"Maybe later. If he's feeling better, I'll come get you. What's your name?"
"Katie."
Tania smiled, what she hoped was reassuring. "You'll be the first person I call."

Leo took a deep breath and simply nodded. When Sara gave him her hand, he held on tightly, as if he were afraid he'd fall over some edge with his next step. He merely nodded before leading the way out of the cabin. Tania was just leaving the Big House, and Leo could see Katie, bouncing in the cold, talking to her. Leo winced inwardly; word must have spread about Keith's illness-though he prayed to the Gods not the drugging-and Katie must have caught wind. Somehow, Tania got the stubborn girl to turn away and leave before Tania took off herself.
Leo glanced at Katie as she walked off before pushing open the door to the Big House. "Keith was doing great this morning...until some weird girl brought him some soup..." Leo murmured, thinking to warn Sara before she freaked when she saw Keith. "Chiron said he'd be out for a few hours."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:58 pm

OOC: Alright, I suppose I can work off that angle. Should prove interesting XD Wink

BIC:
Sara glanced from Katie and Tania to Leo, eyes going wide.
"What?" She said, shaking her head, "Oh gods" she breathed, shaking her head, at least he was alright, well, sort of alright. She clung closer to Leo for a moment, trying to steady herself, before smiling and shaking her head, pulling herself together, though the mask she was wearing was a brittle one.
"Come on then, let's go" She said, walking inside, mainly just to get out of the cold. She was relieved Katie hadn't seen her or Leo, or things might have gotten more challanging. "Guess everyone knows about Keith now" She muttered, shaking damn snowflakes out of her hair, a small sigh escaping her. That couldn't be good at all.

She wound her fingers with Leo's, before following him down the hallway towards Keith's room. "Chiron" She said, stepping in and inclining her wet head to the mentor, they hadn't had much of a chat yesterday.
"Sara" He responed, rising to give her a tight hug. He sighed, "Leo' He smiled, glancing back at Keith softly.
"We can speak in here, I'd like to keep an eye on him' He said, putting another log on the fire and waiting for the demi-gods to settle themselves.
"So, I suppose we have much to discuss, especially pertaining to this quest" He said, nodding at them.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:15 pm

{{^-^ jes, jes it should.}}

Leo sighed but nodded. It was turning into one of those days where you wished you were dreaming, and could wake up, tell someone and both could laugh at the horrible circumstances of the situation. Unfortunaly, Leo was aware that he was wide awake and this was his reality. Going into the room with Keith and Chiron, Leo nearly stopped dead in his tracks. If Sara's hand wasn't in his, tugging him along, he wouldn't have moved from the doorway.

Keith looked worse if that was even possible. Leo glanced at Chiron as he hugged Sara, then added a log to the fire. Leo took off his jacket and tossed it over the footboard of Keith's cot.
"Mm, there was supposed to be a call today." Leo murmured, remembering one of the last lines from the poem. "During the darkest day they will send...to put all problems to an end...tell me this isn't another problem." Leo murmured, looking down at Keith. He hoped his friend woudl be better before they had to leave.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Chiron sighed, "Leo, as much as I wish I could, I cannot inturpret the word of the gods. But it does sound like a problem" He said, looking shaken for a moment before composing himself.
"I can do all I can to prepare you, but you know that it is only you two, and potentially Keith, who can truely figure this out" He sighed, "Why not tell me what you think it means, the poem, and then, perhaps, we can work on the problem together" He said, stretching for a moment, before glancing at Keith.
"He will be fine Leo, I have already administered an antidote, he should be returned to, well, not normal, but how he was before he was posioned" He said, shaking his head and glancing into the fire.

Sara fell back into a chair, curling her legs up around her, green eyes cloudy as they centered on Keith. She sighed, looking at Leo and Chiron, she didn't fully understand the poem, so she was silent, just listened quietly, letting the heat of the fire warm her up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Leo sighed and collpased on the floor next to Sara's chair. He rubbed his eyes as he slowly recited the lines of the poem. Things like that were easy for him to memorize.
"There will come a day, when the old shall rise
And come before a troubled eyes
One single choice is all it takes
To turn the table and change the stakes.
" Leo said the first verse flawlessly, or at least as close to how he remembered it. He looked up at Chiron and shook his head.
"I have no idea what that could mean..." he muttered before continuing with the prophecy.
"An unknown problem there soon shall be
To those too young and naive to see
He shall stand above the best
And lay the troubled down to rest
..... Stand above the rest....could that be Keith? I know the Gods said this was for me and Sara only...but I mean, Keith's a son of Posiedon...you don't cross a child of a Big Three everyday."

Leo glanced back at Sara, but seeing that she was half paying attention, he sighed and repeated the last verse.
"But nevertheless will two young call
Or risk their world to a graceless fall
During the darkest day they will send
To bring all the problems to their end

The two young who call are supposed to be me and Leo, since we made it to Olympus...but when we were there, Hermes said my Father hadn't given the whole prophecy right then and there..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Chiron rubbed his temples.
"That is the most convuleted thing I've heard in awhile. No, this is the full Prophecy, your father must have just been getting bits in pieces, until the pieces fell into place for him to get the whole thing" He said, shaking his head.
"Keith? It maybe be Keith, as far as we know, he is the most powerful demi-god on the planet as we speak" He sighed, nodding his head, "We do know this prophecy is met for you two, or else it would not have come to you" He murmured.
"Beyond that Leo, I can't really help you" He looked thoughtful.
"The old shall rise? Who could that be? The old..." He trialed off, looking mildly distressed, "The titans? They are the elder brothers of the gods" He murmured, "Defeated in battle, and wanting nothing more then to rise again and destroy the gods" He sighed, "That would make sense" He said, his voice layered with concern, as well as something else.

Sara sucked in a breath, "Chiron, did the titans have the ability to stop, or at least, control time?" She asked, her eyes going wide.
"Yes, they did" She glanced at Leo, "Aria..." she trailed off, "Aria could control time" She glanced at Chiron, "Oh gods" He breathed, shaking his head and looking down at Keith.
"I assume you two need to start on this, though where to start, I have no idea"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Leo remained queit as Chrion spoke. He was listening and trying to sort through the thoughts in his head. At least they agreed that Keith might be involved in all of this. He chewed his lip silently as he stared into the fire. His head shot up at the mention of Titans. "The old shall rise...and come before a troubled eyes!" Leo exclaimed as he stood up. A light bulb had just clicked in his head as a dream from long ago came back to him.

"That's talking about Aria. It has to be. Remember that dream I had? She made a deal with someone. That must be the titan..." Leo said as he paced slowly, running his fingers through his hair.
"Keith...said that Aria wouldn't let him near...but he got close...once back in the city. He said when he touched her, something evil was trying to get to him through her." Leo looked up at Chiron.
"She's harboring a titan?" He asked, almost indisbelief. "Is that even possible? I thought the Gods imprisoned all the Titans...how could one get loose...but need to work through a demi-god?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Chiron looked grim.
"It's very possible, though imprisoned, the Titans are a powerful lot, and they have the ability to corrupt the minds of the others. The titan whom is using Aria, needs her body in order to do his work, since he had no physical form he can take" He explained, shaking his head. "And, of course he's burning Aria out, her body is not strong enough to sustain that much power, which is why this titan is trying to get to Keith" He nodded at the ill demi-god. "He is, currently, the most powerful demi-god, and his body is built to withstand a lot more, not to mention, if corrupted, Keith could, potentially cause a lot more damage then Aria" He sighed.

Sara's eyes were growing wider by the second.
"So, this titan, not only is killing Aria, but he wants Keith?" She shuddered, "Leo, she was so upset about what happened to Keith in the city, she would have done anything. Remember when she came back? She started freaking out about something not working? What if she made a deal with a titan, to try and help Keith?" She said, eyes an intense green as she stared at her fallen friend.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:38 pm

"A single choice is all it takes..." Leo murmured, looking down at Keith. He ran his fingers through his hair and let out a long deep breath.
"So...Aria as a Titan using her like a puppet master." Leo said. "Which titan can control time?" He asked, frowning at the throb of his temple again. If he tried to figure out one more unanswered question, he was going to break something. He could feel the tension building, at least it felt that way.

Opening his eyes, Leo looked back down at Keith. "If Aria needs him though..who would drug him?" He asked softly with a troubled frown.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Chiron sighed, "I should know that, but alas, I can't remember at this moment, I shall investigate" He said, looking at Keith.
"The titans need him, but, who needs him more?" He said, "This is a war, with more then two sides it would seem. The titans, the gods, but who else has a role to play?" He shrugged, "For now, we must do all we can to keep Keith on our side, away from Aria and the titans" He frowned, "Which should prove difficult enough. They have used the one thing he'll go after, and if he gets to close, it's easy to fall into their trap" He sighed, "I must go consult the others now, speak to the gods, if they'll listen, and hopefully discover where you two are headed" He said smiling softly.
"See me before you leave, I belive there are still a few matters to be discussed" With that final thought, the centaur left the room, heading off to speak to those who may or may not listen.

Sara looked at Leo as Chiron left, "What are we gonna do? Lock Keith up?" She muttered, "He'll never stay here, not if Aria's in danger" She glanced at her friend. "As for who'd drug him, I have no idea" She said, curling up around her legs. "Katie's going to be impossible" She suddenly muttered, looking stressed, "Poor Tania"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Leo watched as Chiron left the room. He tried not to growl in anger and frustration. There was one more peice...one more detail they were missing that would put everything back into place. But Leo couldn't figure it out and the fact that the state of his two friends, and possibly the world, rested on that peice angered him to no ends.
"We're missing something..." Leo murmured, starting to pace in front of the fire again. He finally stopped with a frustrated sigh and leaned against the mantel, looking down at the dancing flames. His eyes reflected their intensity when he glanced back up at Sara.

He glanced back at Keith and shook his head. He moved closer to Sara, taking her hands in his. "Keith doesn't know Aria's in serious danger, he just knows somethings wrong." Leo said softly, almost a whisper. "And that's not going to change, not even when he wakes up. No one else knows about this but us; if anyone else finds out, it'll be pure chaos." He looked thoughtfully at the floor for a minute before nodding.
"Katie said she knew a lot about mythology. All I can remember of the titans was that they were locked away...maybe she'll know which titan, and where it was locked, maybe we can reseal it or something and it'll leave Aria alone." Leo said with a shrug. It was a long shot, but the only thing coming to his mind.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Sara's hand felt the gentle warmth of Leo's as he took her's. She sighed, "No, I know, we can't tell Keith, but we can't let him go after her either. Maybe Chiron or Nicki or something can convince him he's to beat up or sick to leave" She shrugged, "Or with any luck, we'll have this all figured out before he's fit to leave" She looked at Leo.
"He's in pretty bad shape, and I doubt anyone's gonna let him going wandering off, least of all Katie" She said, her eyes shining with a soft amusmant for a moment, before she shook her head, pushing the joke from her mind.

"We'll have to find out, I doubt we can just ask Katie, but anyone in Athena's should know" She said, "Or, we could do our own research" She muttered, shaking her head and looking at him. She glanced back at Keith, his skin was sickly pale, "How is he?" She finally asked Leo, he knew, more then anyone, what sort of condition Keith was in.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Leo smiled lightly, a mere twitch of his lip, glad that Sara agreed with him. He nodded before sighing and looking back at Keith.
"He would have made a full recovery I'm sure. He was doing better this morning...but now..." Leo shook his head. Standing up from Sara, he walked over to the bedside, resting his hand gently on Keith's shoulder. Leo pulled his hand away the next instant, coughing and he staggered back from the bed. He grabbed the windowsill, since that was the closet, to steady himself as he coughed a few more times.

Grimacing, Leo shook his head. "Thank the Gods Keith only had one sip..." he rasped, shaking his head like he had a bad taste in his mouth. "This will take him longer to get over...it's strong." Leo said, coughing once more before the attack fully went away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:40 pm

"Leo" Sara gasped, jumping up as he staggered around, just from touching Keith. She moved so she was standing beside him, a worried expression on her face.
"You alright?" She asked, eyeing Keith warily, she wasn't sure if Leo had reacted due to his healing touch, or if anyone touching Keith would have the same reaction. She shuddered, wrapping her arms around him, pressing her face into his shoulder, sighing softly. She felt better instantly, just being close to him always did wonders for her, especially after the morning.

She glanced back at Keith, "Well, at least we know Chiron knows how to take care of this, since I guess we're leaving soon, if we ever figure out where we're going" She said, her voice slightly muffled since she was pressed against him. She didn't know what they were going to do, not at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next