Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Kaite grinned, seeing Sara and she put aside her shovel, stomped her boots free of snow on the steps and stepped inside the warm cabin for a moment. Seeing Leo asleep, Katie made sure to keep her voice soft.
"I haven't seen him yet." She murmured. "I've been helping shovel out snow. Tania got into the Big House this morning. I don't know how she managed it. Your place and the Big House were hit the hardest by the snow. No other place was so badly snowbound. I would have been here sooner, but Mike needed my help with something at our cabin." she explained quietly, rubbing her fingers together. "Tania said Keith was doing better though. I was going to try and get over there now before someone else grabbed me to help." Katie said, rolling her eyes tiredly.

She looked back at Leo, and something to her just seemed odd to her about that. "Isn't he a son of Apollo?" Katie murmured. "How is he sleeping during the day? I thought that was impossible..." she said with a soft of chuckle.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:21 pm

Sara nodded, poor Katie, she was only ten, but already the weight of their world was weighing on her.
"Yea, he can, but it's rare. If he's injured, or on days like today, super content and relaxed, he can manage a catnap" She said, rolling her eyes at her boyfriend. She sighed, "Yea, I figured the big house was hit hard, but I don't see how our cabin got so messed up, I mean, we're in the trees and everything" She said, peeking out the window, it was getting dark, Leo'd probably be out the rest of the night, unless he somehow managed to wake up.

"Well, if you're going to see Keith, tell him we'll swing by tomorrow" She said, smiling at the little girl. She could see how anxious Katie was to go check on him, probably figuring she was the best one for the job.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:42 am

"Oh." Katie said softly with a nod. She turned her eyes back onto Sara with a soft shrug as an explination for the cabins snow blockade.
"It is weird. A lot of the campers are saying its never snowed this bad before in camp. The boundaries that keep us hidden are also protect against bad weather. It's not working, so some people are saying this storm isn't exactly natural..." Katie murmured softly. She looked between Sara and Leo again before giving a soft smile.

"Yea, I will. I'm gonna stop by for a bit before turning in for the night." Katie said with a nod. She pulled her gloves back on and wrapped her scarf around her tighter before leaving back out into the winter wonderland. She walked slowly, going over little details in her mind as she crunched through the cold snow. Something was going on. She could feel it in the air. Something...bad...swallowing, Katie glanced over her shoulder once before running the rest of the way to the Big House.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:54 pm

OOC: I'm gonna for the weekend, I can reply on the other one,and I'll reply to this on Sunday =]
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Sara nodded, "Yea, Tania was saying something like that' She said, shrugging lightly.
"Don't worry to much about it kiddo, I'm sure that Chiron and the others will have this all worked out in no time" She reassured, though she was extremely worried. So much pressure was being placed on her and Leo, and now, on top of that, they had to worry about Keith, Camp, Katie and Aria. She shuddered, looking over her shoulder at her boyfriend, closing the door and sitting down on the bed. Her mind was to full to contemplate sleep right now.

Keith sighed, wiggling in an attempt to get comfortable. He hurt, and on top of that, without Leo's meds, he was much more aware of his pain and sickness then before. Shuddering, he burrowed deeper in the blanket, closing his eyes and willing himself to sleep, though it had yet to work.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:13 pm

As Sara sat back down on the bed, Leo rolled over and wound an arm around her waist. He kissed her forehead lightly before sighing and settling back down.
"Have I ever told you that you worry too much?" Leo murmured softly. He had yet to open his eyes, but he could simply tell from the tense feel of her body that she was no long as relaxed as she had been during the day. He had heard the conversation, since Kaite's knocking had awoken him. Leo had simply been too content to want to move. Now though, being reminded of Keith and knowing the paths were cleared, he should get up and go see his friend. Waiting unitl tomorrow like Sara suggested could backfire on Keith's healing.

Katie shivered, glad to be someplace that was at least twenty degrees warmer than the outside world. She stomped her boots to shake off most of the snow before unzipping her warm jacket and asending the stairs to Keith's room.
Seeing the door slightly closed, Katie hesistated. Keith might be sleeping...or he may not want company...looking around through the slight the door created, Katie could see the dying fire, and Keith lying in the bed. Well the dying fire would do him no good...Katie could slip in quietly and rekindle it. Maybe if he was feeling better tomorrow...
Pushing the door open softly, Katie did her best to be quiet as she walked across the room to the fire place. She grabbed and log and gently placed it on the dwindling heat, stroking the embers back into life for a warm healthy blaze.
"Much better." she murmured with a satisfied nod.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Sara groaned, turning to look at Leo through narrowed eyes.
"And has anyone ever told you how rude it is to fake sleep?" She grumbled, stretching out and flopping onto the bed.
"And I worry just enough" She snapped, though she was only teasing of course. "If anyone worries to much in this relationship, it's you" She said, poking him with her finger.
"You going to go check on Keith?" She asked curiously, knowing he, at the very least, wanted to.

Keith's blue eyes flickered open as he heard someone in the room. Blinking as his eyes adjusted to the dark, he sighed.
"Katie?" He finally asked, realizing who was here, he had assumed it was Tania, but the girl by the fire was much to short to be Tania, or even Sara for that matter.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Leo sighed deeply and slowly opened his eyes. "I wasn't faking." he murmured. "I just woke up." which was a half truth. He chuckled and closed his eyes contently again, though he jolted as Sara poked him in such a way that it nearly tickled.
"Hey." Leo said, holding her hand as a defense. He poked her back in the same manner before smirking and winding his fingers with her captive hand. "I don't worry at all." Leo said with a proud smirk.
"I should, shouldn't I?" Leo murmured, half dreading the thought of getting up, of moving really.

Katie glanced over her shoulder as she pushed her hood down from her face. Soft red curls fell to her shoulders and gray eyes smiled to see Keith awake.
"Oh, I'm sorry." she murmured, her expression instantly turning apologetic. "I didn't mean to wake you. The fire was dying. I didn't want you to get too cold." Katie said. She walked away from the fire and stopped a little in front of the bedside.
"How are you feeling?" she asked carefully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:46 pm

"Yea, you should" Sara agreed, looking down at their twined fingers. "I think Katie's probably checking on him though, so you might want to wait a few minutes, give her some time with him" She said carefully, knowing Katie would want some private time with Keith. She also knew that Keith was trying to keep the extent of his injuries hidden, and she guessed that only She, Leo, Chiron, Tania and the healers from Apollo's cabin actually knew how badly hurt he was.

"S'fine" Keith said with a small smile, "Don't apologize' He said, sitting up and carelessly stretching his arms out.
"I'm fine kiddo" He said, winking at her. He knew Katie worried, and at times, she was even worse then Tania. He let his arms fall, wincing as his injured hand struck the blankets. Damn it all that hurt.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Leo groaned, almost whining at the thought of getting up. He sighed afterwards but nodded in agreement to Sara. Sititng up slowly, Leo rubbed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair. Reminded that Katie was going up to see Keith, Leo winced.
"No, I had better go now. Keith didn't want Katie to know how severily injured he was. If she stays there for too long, she'll find out." Leo said, standing up to grab his jacket and pull on his boots.
"Will you be alright or do you want to come with me?" Leo asked as he slowly zipped up his jacket.

Katie pretended to have not seen the bloodied bandage around the missing fingers on Keith's left hand. She kept her eyes focused on his face, though her vision still caught the sight. She had been right then...
Smirking, Katie folded her arms across her chest. "I may be just a kid, but I do know it's somewhat stupid to go out in a blizzard the night before Christmas." she said softly, her face joking, but her eyes somewhat serious.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 4:23 pm

Sara sighed, looking torn.
"Mmm, warm bed but being alone, versus traversing the snow with my boyfriend.." She muttered, "I'll stay" She finally said, nodding softly. "I'll be fine' She reassured quickly, flashing him a smile. She doubted she would be, but she had to get better at this whole being alone thing. She was safe, in Camp, and Leo'd be right back, there was no reason for her to panic.

Keith winced as he realized what he'd done, hiding his hand, he was thankful the blanket had managed to stay up, hiding the large bandages Leo had covered his chest in. He glanced at Katie.
"You're a smarter kid then I am then" Keith responded, smiling lightly. It had been an incredibly stupid choice, but, he'd paid for it, still was paying for it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Leo sighed but nodded encouragely. He pulled on his gloves and zipped up his jacket. Walking over to Sara, he leaned forward and kisses her.
"Don't wait up for me." Leo teaed with a smile and a wink before he left the cabin. He only prayed that Sara would be alright. He knew she was strong, she just needed to realize this as well. Shivering, Leo began to half hike through the snow.

Katie gave a reassuring smile as Keith rearranged the blankets. She pretended not to notice. Rubbing her nose, Katie chuckled at the compliment. "I'm not a daughter of Athena for nothing you know." She murmured with a small hint of pride. She sighed and shoved her hands back in her pocket. Katie chewed her lip a she heard the downstairs door open. Probably Tania with Keiths dinner of something.
"Look, I made you something. And soon as your better I want you to come see it." Katie said with a soft nodd. "Swear you wont leave until you see me?" She said; he had broken her last promise, so chances were he'd do it again.

Leo walked up the stairs slowly. He could hear voices. Well one voice mostly. Then she remembered that Katie had come to visit Keith. He paused outside the door for a moment, listening. He smirked, hearing Katies last question and wondering if Kieth would follow up on it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Sara stuck her tounge out at Leo.
"Ass" She said, though it was affectionate. She watched him go, a small sigh escaping her, her fear surfacing the second the cabin door shut. Shivering, she wrapped herself in blankets, mentally telling herself over and over it'd be fine.

Keith chuckled, "I know, but try being a kid once in awhile, it's good for you" He teased, smiling, though her next statment made him frown for a second, his curiosity peaked.
"Katie, I swear in the name of my father I will not leave this camp without coming to see you first" He said gently, he felt really bad about breaking his last promise.
"I know I left last time, I can't explain why, but I won't this time, or else I'll have to suffer the wrath of my father, whom is known to have a fickle temper" He said, eyes twinkling to show he was just goofing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Leo sighed softly as he listened to Katie and Keith. He only hoped Keith knew what he was getting himself into with something like that. Pushing open the door, Leo smirked.
"You'd best be careful with that." Leo said, which made Katie start slightly. "He'll take you seriously."
"Which is why I made him swear." Katie said, her eyes wise and serious for all that there was a smirk on her face. She sighed and smiled to Keith. "I'll leave you to the good doctor now." Katie said, nodding to both boys before pulling her jacket around her and leaving.

Leo watched the little girl go. He stroked tthe fire, added another log before looking back at Keith. It was somewhat apparent on his face that Leo was less stressed after his full day spent with Sara. Though he still looked worried.
"How you holding up?" Leo asked walking over to Keith's bedside.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:15 am

"I know, the old man of the sea can be a right ass" Keith agreed, "Look what he did to Odysseus" He chuckled, shaking his head, "Don't worry, I'll keep the promise" He muttered, watching Katie leave him to the 'good doctor' as she put it.
"She's worse then Tania, I swear" He grumbled, shaking his head and looking at Leo.
"I'm alright" He muttered which was a complete and utter lie. "I hurt like hell, I can feel everything now, all my injuries, which sort of sucks' He admitted.

He looked Leo over, he looked better, "Enjoy being locked in a cabin with one of the legendary daughters of Aphrodite?" He teased, trying to lighten the depressing mood of his room. He figured that was what would put Leo in such a good mood, well, any man in a good mood really.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:37 am

"It's only because she cares about you." Leo said with a shrug as Katie left. He looked at the door for a second, glanced out the window, and then turned his attention back to Keith. Pulling over a chair, Leo sat down.
"Let me see how your chest is doing." Leo murmured, pulling his bag over and ruffling inside it for a few moments. He smirked at the mention of Sara, and simply glanced up to catch Keith's eye. He said nothing else on the matter though.

"If you hurt like hell, then I hardly doubt you're alright." Leo said instead, calling Keith's bluff outright. Leo pulled out a few things from his bag, frowned at them before putting them on the table and looking back at Keith.
He tugged at the bandages around his friends' chest and nodded to himself. "Doing better." Leo said, reapplying the healing salve. That at least Keith could handle.
"It's your hand that's still causing the trouble right?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:43 am

Keith caught Leo's eye, chuckling.
"Well dude, glad you had fun" He teased, shrugging. "I live in a perpetual state of 'hurt like hell' so for me, it's tolerable" He murmured, shrugging lightly.
"Yea, its my hand" He muttered, which was true. In comparison to the constant pain in his hand, the rest of him felt fine.

He sighed, extending his arm and letting it flop in his lap, knowing that's where Leo would be poking and prodding next, so he didn't mind. He glanced over at the stuff Leo had removed from his bag, mainly so he had something else to look at, other then his missing fingers. He still couldn't handle the idea of looking, he knew they were gone, but seeing it would make it real, something he was not ready to accept.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:24 am

"You have a serious pain tolerance..." Leo muttered, shaking his head. After reapplying the salve, Leo left Keith's chest alone. The injuries wouldn't need to be wrapped anymore since Leo's trusted Keith not to do anything that would jeoprodize his healing at this point. The hand was what was bothering him the most.

While Keith preoccupied himself, Leo unwound the blood-stained bandages around Keith's hand. They weren't bleeding anymore from what Leo could see, which was good. That meant they would start healing now. Which was probably why it was causing Keith so much pain.
"Good news, you're actually healing." Leo said. He glanced at the first few things he had pulled out of his bag. Oh now it made sense; they could make a pain medication that would dull the pain.

Carefully, Leo rewrapped Keith's hand in fresh bandages. Then he mixed a little of each of the ingrediants on the table and handed the small cup to Keith. "This should help dull the pain in your hand. You still have a sometime before your hand fully heals. However your chest is looking better." If Keith felt strong enough, he could probably get up and out of the bed now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:33 am

Keith sucked in a sharp breath as Leo unwrapped his hand.
"Healing? Well that's good" He agreed, his voice tight with pain for the moment. Finally, the hand was re-wrapped, which felt a whole hell of a lot better. He glanced at the cup, nodding his head and tossing it back, feeling the numbing effects almost immediately. He sighed, relieved, it was nice not feeling the dull, constant throbbing intermixed with sudden shots of pain.

"Well healing is good. Does that mean I can get up?" He asked curiously, Keith was not one to sit still for prolonged periods, and he was going nuts being stuck in bed, with only Leo, Tania, Katie and occasionally Sara for company. He wanted to get out, start getting his strength back, visit his friends, eat with everyone.

He sighed, "Thanks Doc" He winked, "You should get back to your girlfriend, sounds like you two were having a pretty good time before you dragged your ass over here" He teased with a wink. He loved teasing Leo over Sara, especially since his friend knew he didn't mean anything by it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:29 pm

Leo looked over Keith after he took the medicine. He put everything back into his bag, kicking it under Keith's bed. He sighed deeply but nodded in agreement.
"If you're feeling up to it, yes." Leo murmured. "The frostbite on your chest is pretty much healed. One more day with the salve ought to do it. That'll return the circulation to your body, which will make it easier for you to get up and walk around. Though...I wouldn't recommend anything too crazy to start."

He knew Keith was probably restless. Half a week copped up in a room with nothing to do would be enough to drive anyone crazy. Leo only hoped Keith would take it easy, but knowing his friend...Keith probably wouldn't.
Leo rolled his eyes as Keith's teasing. "I guess you have nothing better to do huh?" he murmured, shaking his head. He didn't mind really. Keith didn't mean anything by it. Now if someone else had said that, in less of a joking way, there would be problems.
"I probably should get back." Leo murmured, half to himself. "Just relax for tonight, and you should be feeling better in the morning alright?" Leo said, grabbing his jacket and pulling it on.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:35 pm

"No crazyness, deal" Keith said, nodding his head in agreement.
"No worries, I just don't wanna sit in this damn bed any longer" He said, shaking his head and sighing.
'Thanks Leo, I'll see you tomorrow, say hey to Sara for me" He said with a wink, before chuckling to himself. The prospect of getting up and moving about was enough to put the demi-god in a great mood, despite the pain. He was extremely relieved the frostbite was healing, though he was sure he'd always have some sort of reminder of it, but at least he was getting better. Waving to Leo, he laid back, debating what to do.

Sara sighed, sitting ridged on the bed. At least she hadn't buried herself in blankets this time and cried, she was improving. She shuddered, eyes screwed tightly shut as she reminded herself over and over again that they weren't real, the nightmare creatures that were clawing at her, trying to drag her back to hell. Paranoia swept over her, but still she forced herself to remain seated, deal with the makebelieve monsters.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Leo smirked and saluted Keith as he left the room. He was glad his friend was doing better. He prayed Keith wouldn't get himself into situations like these all the time. Hopefully winter would be over soon. Though Leo doubted that would solve half of their problems.
Outside was cold. The sun was nearly gone, and the wind had picked up again. However, Leo could see no clouds in sight, so hopefully they wouldn't get any more bad weather.

Hurrying through the snow, Leo knocked once on the cabin door before walking inside with a small gust of wind. Shivering, Leo shut the door and kicked the snow from his boots. Looking up, Leo blinked a few times before his eyes grew accustomed to the dimn lightly. Maybe Sara had fallen asleep...Lighting a small oil lamp, Leo sighed in the soft glow before taking off his jacket and boots.

Looking back, Leo frowned, seeing that Sara was sitting up right on the bed against the wall. "Sara?" he asked softly as he stepped over to her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Sara let out a relieved sigh as Leo came in an acknowledged her.
"Hey" She said with the bare hint of a smile. She slowly unwrapped herself, her limbs stiff with soreness and fear.
"How's Keith?" She asked, her voice shaking a bit, though clear she didn't really want to talk about anything that had happened while he was gone.

She shifted, stretching out, she had been trying to make herself smaller while he was gone, hide from the nightmares. She sighed, wishing she'd get the hell over her fear, but she knew it'd take time, a lot of it for her to recover.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Leo sighed deeply as he sat on the bed and gathered Sara up in his arms. "Keith is doing just fine." he said quietly. "He's recovering faster than I expected. He'll probably be up and walking around tomorrow." Leo said with a soft nod. "The sky is clear outside, so hopefully we won't get any more snow tonight."

Leo yawned tiredly as the sun completely disappeared from the world. He was nearly smacked with how exhausted he currently was. How that was possible was beyond Leo...though he had spent all day with Sara. He tightened his arms around her, kissing the back of her head lightly as he drifted towards sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Sara sighed, letting Leo cuddle her, it was nice, reassuring.
"Wow, that's good" She said, suprised over the fact Keith was doing so much better. She smiled, cuddling closer to Leo was he began to drift off. Yawning, she snuggled up closer to him, her own body exahusted from her mini ordeal, and soon the girl was passed out.

Morning came quickly, well at least it felt like it. Keith sighed, pulling his shirt on carefully and sliding into his jeans. He slid his jacket on, making sure his bandaged hand was wrapped and hidden inside his jacket, and the rest of him was fairly well bundled up. Stepping outside, he inhaled the crisp air contently, relishing the fact he was free from that damn bed. He figured Tania would have an absolute fit over the whole thing, but Leo had said, so he was taking advantage of being out and about.

Sara shifted, snuggling closer into her blankets, yawning in exahustion as she twisted in the blankets, unwilling to wake up yet, and being roused despite her wish not to. She finally succumbed and allowed her eyes to regretfully open. Sun was streaming into the cabin, causing her to blink rapidly in an attempt to adjust to the light.
"Urgh" She grumbled, tousled hair obscuring green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next