Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Katie woke up with a gasp and a hiccup. She winced as the two collided in her chest. Taking a deep breath, she forced herself to relax in order to prevent herself from hiccuping again. It didn't work. Sighing, Katie ran her fingers through her hair as she looked around. Some of her half sibiling were still asleep, others were awake, at their computers or worktables. Katie looked around curiously for her actual brother. However, Mike was no where to be found. Katie hiccuped again and sighed in frustration, deciding to get up and dressed as she didn't want to sit around inside all day.

Leo needed something to do when he woke up in the morning. He couldn't remember the last time he had felt so restless. He slipped quietly and gently from Sara, doing his best not to wake her as he climbed out from the bed. He pulled on a longsleeved gray shirt, his sweater and jacket, jeans and boots before leaving. He always had his quiver clasped around his neck. Outside, the morning was cool but not unbareable. There had been a light covering of snow, but nothing like the night before last. Warming his hands via his own heat, Leo headed down towards the archery range.

Tania was up much earlier then she had wanted to be. Grumbling to herself, she tossed her hair into a bun, not wanting to deal with it. She half noticed what clothes she was pulling on, since her jacket simply covered the shirt and her jeans were tucked into her boots. Yawning, Tania stepped out into the cold. She shivered as she headed towards the Big House. Some Athena kid bumped into her along the way, but Tania was still too tired to register who it was, or a sane insult to throw back. Shrugging it off, Tania rubbed her eyes before stopping as she realized the firgure she saw walking from the Big House was Keith.
"You're out?" she asked, frowning as she walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Keith glanced up, smiling warily as he saw Tania.
"Yea, Leo said I could get out and about, provided I take it easy" He said, shrugging lightly. He knew Tania would probably disagree, but Leo had said he could, and he really didn't want to go back to bed. He bit his tounge, he knew from experience how stubborn children of Hermes were, and he'd probably end up back in bed if Tania decided that's where he belonged. He sighed, getting ready for the impending argument.

Sara glanced around, realizing she was alone. Sighing, she slid out of bed, heading for the shower, mainly because she really wanted one. Yawning, she washed her hair briskly, before heading back to get dressed. Sliding her jeans on, she slipped her feet into her uggs, and proceeded to pull on a long sleeve shirt and a warm hoodie, before buttoning up her jacket. Stepping outside, she wandered towards the archery range, figuring she'd start her hunt for Leo there.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Tania yawned and folded her arms over her chest. She listened to Keith and nodded slightly. "Well...if Leo thinks you can handle it." she murmured with a shrug. She rubbed her eyes, fully exhausted since she was able to get little to no sleep last night.
"I'm guessing you're feeling ten times better then?" Tania asked, looking Keith over for a moment. He looked a little pale but otherwise, Tania couldn't see anything wrong with him. Whatever Leo had done, it had worked really well.

Leo was, in fact, still at the range when Sara showed up. His quiver was resting against one of the two wooden boards that sectioned the range. He glanced over after letting another arrow fly, seeing her coming up the way. Putting his bow into his quiver, Leo sighed and pulled it over his shoulder. Hitting the clasp retracted his bow and arrows back into the sportman necklace that he tucked under he shirt.
"Morning." he said with a smile, hugging her gently. "Sleep alright?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:24 pm

"Well, I wouldn't say ten times" Keith said, "But better then I have in awhile" He shrugged, "Exahusted though, just walking through snow's enough to tire me out" He admitted, shaking his head and laughing lightly. He smiled at Tania, though he could see how tired she was.
"Now that you know I'm alright, why don't you go back to bed?" He suggested, "I'm probably going to head back to the Big House soon anyway" He murmured, mainly to reassure her.

Sara smiled as Leo hugged here, she tightened the hug for a moment, the tips of her hair were frozen from being wet, but she didn't really care.
"Yea, I was a lot more exahusted then I thought I was" She muttered, shaking her head and smiling at him.
"What about you? You pretty much passed out the second you came in the cabin"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:41 pm

"Yea your looking a little pale dude." Tania murmured softly. "Wanna grab something to eat first?" she offered since some of the campers were already filing out of their cabins for breakfast.
"If I go back to bed I doubt I'll get any sleep." Tania said with a shrug. "I'm the type of person that once I'm awake, I can't fall back asleep. I had to be like dead exhausted to sleep during the day." Tania murmured with another shrug, shuddering lightly in the cold.

Leo frowned, realizing Sara's hair was dripping wet, and actually starting to freeze slightly. "Love, you do realize you're practically asking to get sick walking out in the cold with dripping wet hair?" he murmured, his voice just slightly concerned though he tried to make it seem like he was joking.
"You know I'm always out like a light once the sun goes down." Leo said, rolling his eyes and shrugging. He tossed an arm over her shoulder as someone sounded the conch for breakfast.
"Mm, I'm starved. Hungry?" Leo asked softly, kissing Sara's forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:45 pm

Keith smirked, "Just a little pale?" He teased, "Sure, breakfast sounds good" He said, hearing the conch calling out to the campers, telling them food was ready. His stomach growled in anticipation, camp food was awesome. The only downfall of the whole thing was he had to sit by himself, which really sucked, but he'd done if before and he could do it again.
Joining the line of campers, he wandered towards his table, frowning at the gossip swirling around him. He figured everyone was curious, he had shown up, after all, in the middle of the night, half dead.

Sara smiled at Leo, "Whoops, forgot to dry it I guess" She said with a shrug.
"Breakfast sounsd good" She agreed, slipping her mittened hand into his and following the other archers to the tables. Once they reached the eating area, she broke away from Leo, heading towards her own table, though she waved at her boyfriend, pointing at Keith so he noticed the tall son of Posideon, whom was sitting at his table nibbling at food.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:07 pm

Tania yawned and nodded before leading the way down to tables. She nodded to Keith before ducking away with her sibilings at the crowded hermes table.
"How's Keith doing?" James asked. Tania nodded over her shoulder.
"Out and about." Tania murmured, shaking her head softly.

Katie sighed as she sat down at the Athena table. They had sounded the conch after Katie had gotten her food. She was half expecting to see Mike show up from somewhere but he didn't come to breakfast. Katie pursed her lips as she looked around the tables. There was Sara and Leo...Tania and James...and Keith?
Katie grinned, seeing that Keith was doing well enough to get up and join them for breakfast. She'd talk to him afterwards if he was up to it.

Leo smiled before watching Sara go off. He shook his head with a smirk before joining his sibilings at the table. He frowned, hearing a few of them talking about Keith. Looking up at Sara, Leo glanced over his shoulder to see the son of Posideon sitting at his table alone. That would explain the talk...Keith was finally up and about.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Keith was to caught up in his food to really notice the attention focused on him, but he was aware of it. He sighed, sipping a hot chocolate, mainly because he was still freezing, and having huge areas of skin burned by frost bite didn't help you warm up. Sighing, he finished off the last of his food, a content smile on his face. He had liked the food Tania brought, but there was something about picking out the food you liked, not to mention being around everyone, even if they were gossiping about you.

Sara smiled, shaking her head as she sat down next to Luke, accepting a cup of hot chocolate.
"Good to see you didn't get snowed in for to long" He teased, "Oh shush" She grumbled, shaking her head.
"I'm sure you amused yourself" He replied with a wink.
"Luke" Sara said, shoving him lightly, a red blush creeping into her cheeks.
"Aha, I was right" He teased, though he hugged her to show he ment no harm. Shaking her head, Sara went back to her food, still red with embaressment.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Pretty soon, breakfast was over. Katie eagerly jumped from her table and ran over to Keith. "I see you're doing better." she said with dancing gray eyes as she looked him over. "Feeling better than last night?" she asked, standing next to him since she knew it wasn't allowed for campers to sit at a table that wasn't theirs.

Leo finished his breakfast easily, taking a cup of hot chocolate to go as he stood up and the plates were cleared away. Leo glanced over his shoulder, seeing Katie run past him and smirked. Taking a sip from his mug, Leo walked towards the Aphrodite table. He waiting patiently for Sara, nodding here and there when someone called out a greeting to him.
Looking back at Sara, Leo frowned lightly. "Why are you blushing?" he asked, unable to help himself from laughing softly. He sipped at his hot chocolate before turning and looking around the camp.

It seemed like things were going back to normal...or they were trying at least. Something still felt off to Leo, though at the moment he couldn't exactly say what. Some of the younger campers were running around, having snowball fights, making snow angels and dozens of snowmen soon dotted the grounds.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Keith smiled at Katie, rising as he finished his food.
"Much better, thanks to Leo's meds" He said, yawning and rubbing his eyes.
"What's up?" He asked her curiously, though he was begining to tire, he'd been up for about two hours outside, and was begining to feel the affects of his injuries in exahustion.

"Luke" Sara said, standing up and leaving her unfinished hot chocolate on the table. Her cabin wasn't on clean up duty, thank god.
"He was teasing me, about yesterday" She said with a small chuckle, sliding her hand into his free one and sighing. She too felt as if something were off, but didnt bring it up, everything seemed good for the moment, and she didn't want to ruin it.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Katie smiled, glad to see Keith up on his feet again. She walked alongside him as they walked away from the long tables.
"I might go looking for Mike...he was supposed to help me with something yesterday. Someone said he took off early this morning for something." Katie said though she shrugged like it was no big deal.
"How's your hand?" She asked softly, looking at him curiously though not without compassion. She couldn't imagine what it must be like, missing a finger or two.

Leo laughed softly. "Ah looks like we both get teased for spending time with each other." Leo murmured telling her quietly about how Keith had teased Leo yesterday. Leo sipped from his hot chocolate, which was starting to cool from burning hot to warm, so Leo took more sips.
"We've pretty much got a free day love..." Leo mused as he looked around. "Any ideas of what to do?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 8:09 am

Keith winced visibly as Katie brought up his hand. Sighing, he sucked in a breath.
"It hurts" He finally muttered, shaking his head as if that's all he wanted to say, because it was. He didn't want to think about it, it bothered him to much.
"Oh cool, I haven't seen your brother in awhile, if you see him, tell him I said hi" Keith said with a small shrugg.
"I think I'm going to go chill for a bit, before Tania decides to drag me back to bed" He had seen the leader of hermes watching him like a hawk, and he was positive she was getting ready to.

Sara sighed, "Sheesh, you think our private lives would be far less amusing" She chuckled.
"Hmm, a free day.." She shrugged, "No idea" She admitted, "Are you going to practice more?" She nodded at his necklace, indicating archery.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:03 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry." Katie said softly, seeing Keith wince at the mention of the subject. She hadn't thought he would take that so hard...Katie chewed her lip as she walked with Keith for a while. She remained quiet though, not bringing anything else up, and simply enjoying the walk. Katie sighed and nodded to Keith in understanding.
"Alright. I hope you feel better." Katie said before walking off back to her own cabin.

Leo frowned and shook his head. Taking a sip from his warm cocoa, Leo sighed. "I don't need much pratice..." Leo murmured. It was more a relaxtion thing now that anything. He didn't really need to do it for pratice. Taking another sip of his drink, Leo swirled the drink around softly.
"Want the last bit?" Leo asked Sara since there was at least half of his cup still full.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:21 pm

"No worries, see you later" Keith called, shaking his head and sighing as he began the long and slightly tiring trek back to the Big House. He glanced around, before slipping inside, figuring his cabin was still slightly inhospitable, not to mention, at least here, he got visitors, whereas his cabin was off the beaten track, which made it lonely.
Shedding his outter clothes, Keith slid into bed, curling up and falling asleep almost instantly.

Sara shrugged, "No, I'm good" She said, smiling thankfully at his offer. She really didn't need any more hot chocolate.
"Well, some kids from my cabin are planning a snowball fight, we could go join them" She said with a shrug, "Something about ambushing Ares was said" She said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:39 pm

"Mmmm.." Leo finished off his hot chocolate and sighed. The warm liquid helped against the cold, and Leo was feeling a bit better. He looked around curiously, that odd sense still nabbing at him. Like something wasn't right...though what wasn't right, Leo didn't really know. Hearing Sara's voice mentioning a snow-ball fight brought his attention back to reality.

"Snow ball fight?" Leo asked, wondering if he had heard right. "That sounds devious." he murmured with a smirk. Ambushing Ares' cabin was gutty...which meant more then one cabin was in one it. "I'm in. Maybe I can get some of Apollo cabin to join in." Leo said with a grin. "I'll meet you at your cabin." Leo said, pecking her forehead and running off to gather the Apollo's kids.

Leo returned with nearly fifteen kids, looking pretty proud about the outturn he had gotten. In all honesty, all he had to mention was snowball fight, and the kids all agreed. "More troops for the cause." Leo said, nodding over his shoulder at his company. "So how's this playing out?" Leo asked, as a kid behind him was already tossing a snowball up and down in his hand.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:45 pm

Sara nodded, "I guess Luke's orchestrating this whole thing, see you in a few" She waved, before trotting off to join her own cabin.
Glancing up as Leo returned, she smiled, a mischevious expression on her face as Apollo's kids neared. Leo had been right, there was more then one cabin involved. A few kids from Hermes, Demetre, Athena and Aphrodite were all standing around, as Luke tried to organize everything.

"Nice to have some archers" Luke greeted the kids from Apollo with a small chuckle.
"Well, feel free to disagree, but I was thinking we split into two groups, one does a head on attack, the others come up behind Ares as an ambush?" he suggested.
"Sounds good, but Ares kids are smart, split into three groups" A girl from Athena pipped up.
"Have one group go in head on, the other group come in as ambush, make the believe there are only two groups, then send in the third, we'll pummel 'em" She explained.

Sara slid closed to Leo, "Sounds good" She said with a shrug, not knowing much on warefare, but Athena's kids were pro at it.
"Alright, everyone, let's pick some teams" He did a quick headcount. About forty kids were there, which was pretty typical for this sort of thing. Word would spread once the fight started and more would join.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Leo grinned at the turnout. "Oh this is going to be good." Leo said, patting the shoulders of one of his younger brothers. "Why don't you start rolling up snow balls? Make it subtle though, don't let anyone see you." Leo murmured, to which the young boy nodded, waved over his few friends and the went around the cabin to start packing amminution.

Katie came bounding over, obviously part of the scheme as well. "The Ares kids caught on. They have half the Hermes cabin as well as Dionyses and Hephastus...it's not gonna be pretty." She reported, somewhat out of breath from the run.
"Maybe we should make that four groups?" Leo murmured, looking at Luke with a raised eyebrow.

"Four groups could work...ten in each. Have two be the front inflatry coming in at two angles." Katie said, grabbing a stick from her sister and drawing out the main feild in the snow. "The first attack sweep can draw their attention to the north, then the second team come in from the east. They'll have to fall back either to the south or west. We station the last two groups at the Herme's cabin and the Demetre Cabin to flank on their retreat." Katie said with a smirk as she looked up at Leo, Sara and Luke.

"Didn't we do something like that back in '07 Luke?" Tania murmured, having joined up in enough time to see the battle plans.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:22 pm

There was a chorus of groans as Katie reported.
"Sheesh, they would get half of Hermes" Luke teased, shaking his head and glancing down at Katie's battle plan.
"That could work.." He trailed of thoughtfully, glancing up at Tania.
"Yea we did, do you think any of them are bright enough to remember that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her, chuckling.

"Well, I mean, if it's be done before, they probably wouldn't expect us to do it again" Sara pipped up, it goes against the unwritten codes of battle, never repeat the same tactic" She said, looking at Leo and the cabin leaders curiously. She was begining to get cold, and really wanted to get this show on the road.

Luke nodded, setting a few more kids to start making snowballs.
"Well at this point, we should focus on attacking them, before they attack us" He said, shaking his head. "I have no desire to get pinned down and pummeled with snowballs' He grumbled, glancing at Tania knowingly, she'd remember that incident.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:34 pm

"It's a small bet actually. Let's not loose this." Tania said with a crooked grin that was common amoungst the cabin of theives though rarely displayed on Tania's face. Leo's mind flashed him a picture of Aria. Taking a deep breath, Leo shook the image from his mind and looked back at Katie's battle plans.
"I can tak the Apollo's in fromt the east." Leo said thoughtfully. There was a unanimous murmured of agreement behind him and they all went to loud up on snow balls. It was cold enough outside that you could stuff a few in your pockets and they wouldn't met for a while.

"Considering we did it during the capture the flag...I doubt they'll remember." Tania said, shaking her head.
"Athena's can cover the souther flank force. We'll move in once they start the retreat." One of the Daughter's of Athena said.
"There's only me and two others from Hermes, so we'll tag along." Tania volunteered and hurried off with Katie.

"That leaves Aphrodite and Demtere kids to either the North or West." Leo said, as his team memebers came back. He looked at Sara with a smirk before looking back at his brothers and sisters. Everyone was ready to go, and Leo sent them off to hurry and hide in wait. Whoever had the North was leading, Leo would only step in after the main force attacked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:52 pm

"Sounds good, Aphrodite will take North" Luke said, winking at Sara. "If the lovebirds can seperate for that long, that is' He teased.
"Lu-uke" Sara hissed, shaking her head and sighing.
"We'll be fine" She said, glancing at Leo and rolling her eyes. "Im teasing, I'm teasing" Luke defend himself, "Alright, so Demter you guys take West" He said, watching the kids head out.

"Lets go" He said, grabbing an armful of snowballs, making sure everyone had a supply, the beautiful children of Aphrodite slid off into the woods, looking almost like Nymphs as they disappeared into the forest.
"See you after the attack" Sara said, blowing Leo a kiss, "Watch out for my cabin, they can't throw to save their lives" She warned, taking off after Luke, her dark hair finally dry, and waving lightly as she disappeared.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Leo couldn't help but laugh. Mostly because that glow had suddenly come back around Sara as Luke teased her. Subtely, Leo wondered if Luke could see that; it would explain why he teased her so much.
"I think we can handle it." Leo said with a smirk and a wink at Sara. Arming himself, Leo nodded, turning east and running off.

It wasn't hard to find his sibilings, mostly because he knew most of the decent hidding spaces. "Any movement yet?" Leo asked softly as he crouched in the snow near his half sister, Nicki.
"No, not yet. The Ares cabin is just ahead, looks like they're still drawing out a battle stragey. They've been arguing and bickering about what to do these past five minutes." Nicki murmured, packing in more snowballs so they had a decent pile behind their tree.

"Good. Gives Luke an advantage. As soon as they attack, wait five seconds, then we'll move in." Leo murmured to which Nicki nodded. As she ran down the line to tell the others, Leo busied himself with making more snowballs, causally waiting for Luke to make a move. Then...well...all Hades would let loose.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Luke crouched in the snow, watching Ares, his hand coming up, before he trust it forward, and then, as Leo had predicted, all Hades broke loose. Kids from Aphrodite began firing snowball after snowball, though they were subsequently attacked, snow flying through the air almost like a blizzard.

Gasping, Sara was laughing along with her siblings when a snowball struck her in the face. Wincing, she fell over backwards, clutching her eye in suprise. It seemed a rock had wormed its way into one of the snowballs, and had managed to strike her in the face.
Blinking rapidly, she realized she could only see red, blood from a cut dripping down her face.

"You alright?" Luke gasped, looking over to see Sara as she sat up.
"Yea, fine" She grumbled as he moved closer, using his body to sheild her from the snow. "Someone's using rocks" He grumbled, looking at the few snowballs nearby that had busted open, they were packed with sharp stones.
"I-ouch!" Sara winced, having been struck again. This time her unmittened hand.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:18 pm

"Move out!" Leo called after the five seconds were up. He had watched as Luke's team and set out first, and then was almost utterly overtaken. He called in the calvery quicker then expected, but the help was definatly. The Ares team was taking by surprise, not realizing where the second set of snowballs were coming from, as most of the Apollo team were long-range throwers.

Like Katie suggested, the Ares would have no where else to go but south and west. The scattered, feeling outnumbered, but the flanking team was there, and nearly doubled the force of the attack. During the dissarry, Leo made his way over to Sara and Luke.
"Why can't Ares's kids ever play fair?" Leo muttered, seeing the blood pouring down Sara's face. Sighing deeply, he ungloved his hand and rested it gently against the side of Sara's face where the blood was trailing.

"I can't leave you alone even during a snowball fight." Leo said, smirking to joke as he worked to healing her. The rock had sliced her pretty good over her nose and up across her eyebrow. The wound was bleeding badly, but the cut wasn't at all that deep. Leo was able to seal the cut easily. But it would still need time to full heal. "Better?" Leo asked, standing up and reaching a hand down to help her as well.

Turning back around to face the fight, Leo realized the Herme's kids on the Ares team and double flanked them, surprising the Athena's and Demter's kids. Half of Leo's teams shifted postions to combat for the loss. Admist the kids running, and the snowballs flying, Leo saw someone standing off to the side, watching with a pale smirk on her face. Time seemed to slow slightly, and Leo watched as Aria walked clean across the battlefeild between the flying snowballs towards the woods beyond.
"Sara. We gotta go." Leo whispered, pointing Aria out, afraid to even take his eyes off her lest she should disappear.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:28 pm

"Its not my fault" Sara protested as Leo came over, healing her, which was nice.
"Yea better" She murmured, frowning as she heard his next statement. Glancing up, her eyes grew wide.
"Lets go" She said, standing up, her hand sliding into Leo's. She wasn't sure how long Aria would stick around, or why she was here, but they had to talk to her, at the very least.

Sara let Leo lead the way, since he was better at the whole traveling a battle field thing, and she sucked at it. She winced as she was smacked a few more times by snowfilled snowballs. She bit her lip to keep from yelping, not wanting to distract Leo from his mission, or startle Aria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Leo took a deep breaht, looking at Sara once. He took her unmitted hand, which was still bleeding and half ran across the feild after Aria. The snowballs weren't moving as fast as they had been before, and some of the kids didn't even seem to notice them as they ran past. Leo had no idea what he was going to say to Aria once he caught up with her, he only knew they had to go after her.

Aria smirked and turned around. Her sword was resting on her shoulder like a baseball bat. She was at the edge of the camps protection feild. And there was Leo and Sara...right on schedule.
"Aria!" Leo called, slowing down, seeing that she wasn't running anymore. Aria smirked and twirled her sword gently, letting it swing down effortlessly to her side.

"Oh Chiron kept the story from you this time..." Leo stopped, hearing Aria muttered, though whether she was talking to them or herself, Leo wasn't sure. He looked her over once; Mike hadn't been kidding...Aria looked like the death. Her skin was at least three shades darker than the golden tan she used to have. Her eyes were a dull green, her hair, though brushed, was a dull unpolished brown, flowing loose to her waist. Leo frowned; had Aria's hair always been that long?

"What story?" Leo asked carefully.
"The story behind your so-called prophecy." Aria said casually with a shrug. "The Gods got worried you see, so they sent you out to do their dirty work, like every other prophecy that's ever been spoken."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next