Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:15 pm

"This is my friend, Sara." Leo said gently as Sara came over. He gave a sympathetic expression that said he didn't want to leave the child alone before looking back at Katie.
"Hi..." Katie said quietly, looking at Sara, and then back at Leo. She tucked a strand of auburn red hair behind her ear and slowly, Leo could see her relaxing.
"Ok." Katie agreed, with a small smile.
Leo smirked, moving over so they had room on the sand to work. Seeing Leo move, Katie did so to, sitting up on her knees and looking at the sand curiously.
"Have you ever made a sand castle before?" Leo asked, starting to build up a pile of sand between them.
Katie nodded. "Yea, once with my Dad." she answered. Leo nodded, his mind working now. If she lived with her father, then her mother had to be one of the goddess. He glanced at Sara, then Katie again and lightly ticked Aphrodite off the list. Katie was cute, but she didn't seem to have the beauty that most children of the goddess of love was gifted with. Leo wished he knew more about Greek history.
"Where's Aria when you need her?" Leo murmured, shaking his head.
"Who's Aria?" Katie asked curiously, sculpting her small pile of sand carefully.
"Just another friend of mine." Leo said with a shrug.
"You guys have a lot of friends here?" Katie asked.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:22 pm

Sara smiled.
"Hi Katie" She said, grinning at her and continuing to carefully dig some wet sand out, a small smile on her face. She also saw the little girl relaxing, which was good, she didn't want her to worry.\
Sara's eyes darted to Leo and she shook her head, bringing Aria wouldn't be a good thing right now. She looked back at Sara, "Yea, we do, we've been here for awhile" She said, smiling a bit.
"So you and your dad made a sand castle? That's really cool" Sara said, carefully begining to mold some walls of the castle. She felt some water splash on her and turned her head slightly.
"Keith?" She said, a small smile spreading on her face.
"Hey guys, what's up?" Keith said, sloshing ashore and flopping down next to his friends.
"We're building a sand castle with Katie, she's knew" Sara said, nodding at the little girl.
"Oh wow, sand castles are awesome" Keith said, smiling gently at Katie.

"Katie, this is our friend, Keith" Sara said, smiling, "Can he help us?" She asked with a small smile.
"I'm really good at building" Keith offered, sitting down in the shallow water next to Sara, a small smile on his face, though he was still fairly upset over everything that happened.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Katie smiled at Sara, watching as she dug, before looking back at her little mound of a castle. Then she looked up at Sara when her question was answered.
"Lucky."
Leo tilted his head. "Why do you say that?" he asked.
"Cause you have friends..." Katie said quietly, looking down at her sand castle, adding a little more sand to it and sculpting it better.
"So do you," Leo said with a smile as Katie looked up quickly. Her mouth fell open and she grinned for a moment before it slowly disappeared.
"But...I...I'm different." Katie said, then jumped when Keith practically appeared out of the water. Leo grinned as Katie nodded in silent admiration and he reached over to take her hand gently, letting his healing heat slip into her hand.
"We're all a little different." Leo explained, pulling away when Katie gasped in surprise. "That's why we're here in this camp."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Sara hugged the little girl, "We'll be your friends anyway, and Leo's right, this camp is for kids who are different" She explained, letting a small golden ball appear in her hand, much like Leo used his heat to show her.
"See" She said, letting th ball rest for a minute, before it disappeared. She glanced at Keith, whom was probably the most different of all.
Keith smiled, "Don't worry Katie, every person who comes to this camp is special, in a good way" He said, helping Sara with the castle, "And it it means anything, I'm probably the most different of all" He chuckled, "So Katie, did anyone even tell you why you're here?" He asked, using a bit of his gift to make some water around the castle.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Katie glanced up at Sara as she was hugged with a small, almost disbelieving smile. Her eyes went wide as Sara created a ball of light that hovered over her hand.
"Whoa..." Katie murmured, tilting her head curiously, and Leo could see the wheels in her mind turning before Sara made the ball disappear. "I wish I could do something like that." she said, glancing at Keith curiously. She didn't notice the water moving around to Keith's whim since it was such a small amount.
She grew quiet and silent at Keith's question, slowly tending to her mound of a sand castle. She moved her hands around it, carving sand away and giving the mound move a distinctive shape.
"No." she answered finally. "Mike only said that we had to come here...that I would be ok, and Dad wouldn't have to worry..." She looked up for a while, as if looking around for her brother, sighing when she didn't find him and looking back at her sand castle, which was looking more and more like a mold-made sand castle as Katie sculpted it.
"Katie...is your brother like you or us?" Leo asked curiously. Katie thought for a moment as she worked and she shrugged as an answer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Keith sighed, shaking his head.
"He was on the hill?" He murmured, Sara nodded.
"I'll go look" He said, winking at Katie and disappearing back into the water. He'd use the stream, it'd be faster. He surfaced in a nearby stream, glancing around as he walked out of camp, back onto the hill.
"Mike?" He called curiously, looking around for a boy or something. He sighed, waiting, hoping he could find Katie's brother.

Sara watched Keith disappear, looking back at the little girl.
"He'll go find Mike' Sara said, rubbing Katie's back. She glanced around, rubbing her shoulders for a moment.
"Katie, do you want a tour of camp? Keith will come find us" She reassured,she needed to change, she was staring to get cold, and well, she didn't know how long Keith would be.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:06 am

Aria glanced up, seeing Keith at the pea of the hill. She smirked her coy and thevious smirk, swinging her sword once before resting it on her shoulder.
"Think about it. You'll see what I mean soon enough." she promised, nodding to Mike before looking back at Keith. She saluted once before turning and disappearing entirely.
Mike rubbed the back of his head, looking around before up at the hill. Tossing his bag over his shoulder, Mike hiked the rest of the way up the hill.
"Who are you and how do you know my name?" He asked. He had darker red hair then his sister, Katie, but had the same dark gray eyes that looked Keith over as if he were a riddle that Mike couldn't quiet figure out. He was much older then Kaite, probably by four or five years.

Katie glanced up as Keith disappeared, her eyes calculating how the boy had left. Looking back at Sara, Katie smiled and nodded.
"Yea!" she said excitedly. She'd only seen part of the camp walking in, and from she had seen, everything was amazing and there was much more to see.
"Come on then." Leo said, standing up and dusting his clothes free from the sand. Katie nodded, and stood up as well, coping Leo's actions, brushing the sand off her shorts and her tank top. She glanced down at her small sand castle with a proud smirk since the mound of sand looked distinctively like a medieval guard tower.
"What are we gonna see first?" Katie asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:33 am

Keith frowned, "Who were you talking to?" He said, though he shook his head.
"I know your name cause my friends and I found your little sister" He said, peering over the hill again, and shaking his head. He looked around, "She was pretty worried about you, when you didn't come after her" He explained, stepping back through the gate with the boy. Obviously he was like them, or he wouldn't have been able to get through. He glanced back at Mike, "Welcome to Camp Half Blood" He said, shaking water from his hair.
"I'm Keith by the way"

Sara smiled lightly, taking Katie's hand.
"Mine and Leo's cabin" She smiled, "So I can change" She siad with a small grin. She slipped her feet back into her flip flops, smiling at Katie.
"And then we can go see the rest of the camp" She explained.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:47 am

Mike chewed his lip thoughtfully, narrowing his eyes at Keith before stepping up the last few ways through the gates he'd sent Katie through a few minutes ago.
"Just a girl who came to help...me and Katie were followed on our way to the camp. I sent her ahead so she wouldn't get hurt. I haven't told her what we are yet." Mike explained as he looked around the camp. He looked Keith over for a moment again and smirked.
"Thanks..." Mike murmured, glancing down at the camp again. He took a deep breath and shook his head, though he looked both relieved and worried to be back.
"You know where Katie is then?" he asked, pulling the backpack tighter on his shoulder.

"Oh..." Katie said, taking Sara's hand lightly. Leo smiled in encouragement as they left the water front and went back towards the cabin. Once there, Leo leaned against the cabin as he looked around. Glancing up at the hill, Leo frowned, seeing two people heading down into camp. That was probably Keith with Katie's older brother.
When Katie gasped, Leo looked up to see a half-blood riding overhead on a pegasus. "Is that a--" Katie started to ask then stopped, looking up with wide eyes. "But, that's not possible...how does a horse have wings?"
Leo smirked. "It's a special type of horse."
"It looks like the pegasus in Mike's mythology book..." Katie murmured, frowning thoughtfully.
"You know about Greek mythology?" Leo asked, and Katie nodded. "A little..." she said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:59 am

Keith frowned, but shrugged, he'd maybe get a chance to talk to Mike about it later. He didn't know who was out there helping people, but he could have sworn he saw Aria, not that he was willing to bring it up.
"Yea, she'ls with Leo and Sara, probably over there" He nodded at the cabin, nodding as he saw Leo leaning on his cabin.
"Sara's probably inside" He murmured, wondering how the boy would react to the daughter of Aphrodite.

"Be right back" Sara said, disappearing into her cabin, pulling on her jeans and a familiar white tank top. She slid her feet into a pair of skate shoes, making sure her bracelet was on, before brushing out her hair and stepping outside.
"Back" She grinned, fixing the spagetti strap of her shirt and smiling at Katie. She had overheard some of the conversation.
"What else do you know about greek mythology?" She asked curiously, glancing around, checking to see if she saw Keith.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:10 am

Mike nodded to what Keith was saying and wandered down to the cabin, obviously familiar to the camp grounds.
"Katie!" he called halfway down the path, waving to her as he walked up to the cabin. He caught wind of what they were talking about and tried not to frown.

"Oh, I know about the Gods." Katie said. "Zeus, Poseidon and Hades. They're all brothers. Zeus rules the skies, Poseidon the seas, and Hades the underworld." Katie said, as if reading straight out a book. "And then there are others, like Hera, Zeus' wife, and Athena...goddess of wisdom-" she cut off, hearing her name being called.
Leo glanced up as well, seeing a boy waving, who he took to be Katie's brother.
"Mike!" Katie called, running over to him and giving him a quick hug. "Come meet my new friends!" she said, tugging on his hand.
"Hey," Mike said, nodding at Leo and Sara. "Didn't see you guys here last summer...I'm Mike, and obviously you've met my sister, Katie."

Leo tilted his head curiously. "You've been to camp before?" he asked. Mike simply shrugged.
"Only for the past two summers. This is Katie's first time though." to which his little sister nodded eagerly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:25 am

Keith caught up with Mika and Katie. "Yea, this is our first summer" He said, grinning at Sara and Leo.
"Though, we didn't spend much of the summer here" He shrugged, glancing around. He wasn't really sure what else to do, feeling a bit akward with the conversation.
"Right, I'm gonna head back to my cabin, come visit me later if you want" He waved, disappearing towards the water, before diving in effortlessly and sinking below the surface, not coming up once he was under.

"Bye Keith' Sara waved, smiling lightly, before turning her attention back to Katie and Mike.
"Hey, I'm Sara and this is Leo" She responded, sliding her hand into Leo's absentmindedly.
"So..." She trailed off, "If you don't mind my asking, who's your mother?" from listening to Katie, she was guessing Athena, the little girl seemed to just soak up facts/
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:36 am

Katie watched Keith go with a curious expression on her face. Mike nodded in agreement to Keith as he rested his hand on Katie's shoulder.
"Dunno." Mike answered with a listless shrug. "Haven't been claimed yet, the past two summer's I've stayed with the Hermes' cabin."

Leo winced, squeezing Sara's hand gently at the thought. At least when he'd come to camp he'd been informed about his father...Chiron had told him.
"Have you talked to Chiron yet?" Leo asked.
"Nah. I was hoping to catch him on our way in. Let him know I brought Katie along." Mike explained with another shrug. Then Katie's eyes went wide as she realized something.
"Mike! What were those things that were after us?" she asked. Mike winced, hoping his sister would have forgotten.
Leo caught the nervousness in Mike's face and offered a simple smile. "You haven't told her..." he mused and Mike nodded.
"Why don't you go talk to Chiron? We'd promised Katie a tour of the camp." Leo said, glancing at Sara to see if it was alright that they practically babysat for a while.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:42 am

Sara glanced after Keith, watching him go with a small sigh. She returned her mind to the conversation, a small smile on her face.
"Yea, we'll take Katie to see camp, and you can come find us when you're done with Chiron" Sara said, smiling at Katie, though she wasn't sure how she felt about babysitting. She loved kids, but she didn't know how to entertain a little girl at camp. She smiled a bit, looking at Mike, "It'll be fine, you can probably find us here. This is mine and Leo's cabin" She said with a small shrug.

She stretched her arms above her head, releasing Leo's hand, before sliding her hands back into her pockets. She wasn't really sure what to say anymore.
"Last I saw was that Chiron was over by the archery area" She said with a small shrug, glancing back at Leo, figuring he could take over what to do by now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:52 pm

Mike seemed to think over the offer, glancing between Sara and Leo. Then he looked down at Katie, who was doing the big-gray-eyes look. He sighed and shook his head with a smirk.
"Alright."
"Yes!"
"Just behave." Mike said before looking back at Sara and Leo. "And thanks." Mike said before dashing off towards the archery range.

Leo smiled at Sara, kising her cheek lightly before looking back at Katie. "Let's start the tour huh?" Leo said and Katie nodded, taking his hand eagerly.
"Where are we going first?" Katie asked.
"How about the stables?" Leo asked since Katie had shown an interest in the pegasus eariler.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Sara smiled, "If we're going to the stables, we should get Keith" She said softly to Leo. The son of the sea god could talk to the pegasi, seeing as he could understand horses because his father had created them after all. She shook her hair out, letting Katie take Leo's hand, not minding in the least. She bit her lip, glancing at Leo before away, he couldn't believe how good he was with kids, it was rather startling. She walked beside them, though she was rather lost in thought, not really paying attention to much, thinking things over.

Keith sighed, standing on the dock, chuckling as he heard someone call out his name. Whirling, he saw a bay pegasus trotting over to him.
"Hey Pirate" He mumbled, stroking the animals nose.
You know, since you've been back, we haven't gone for a ride The creature whined.
'I know, my bad" Keith murmured, shaking his head. He and the pegasus had developed a bond, and since then, he had been the only one to ride the creature. He figured the horse had sort of adopted him.
Soooo? Pirate nuzzled his hand. "Yea, yea, I got a carrot" Keith said, grabbing one of a bowl on his table.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Leo glanced up at Sara as he took Katie's hand again. He thought for a moment and shook his head.
"I know, but he didn't seem all that sociable after getting Mike from the hill." Leo murmured softly.
Katie looked between Leo and Sara as they talked, gray eyes revealing nothing of what she was currently understanding. She tugged on Leo's hand gently and he smiled at her in reassurance.
"Those things that followed us can't get here can they?" Katie asked, though Leo figured she probably already knew that.
"What were they?" Leo asked curiously as they walked towards the other cabins which lay between Leo and Sara's cabin and the stables.

Katie grew silent for a moment, looking around with mild curiousity. Glancing up at Leo, Katie shook her head. "Monsters." She answered with a light shudder despite the heat.
"Don't worry then, monesters can't get into camp." Leo said, squeezing her hand gently. "Alright, so if you know about the gods, what can you tell me about these cabins?" Leo asked, hoping to get the girls mind away from ealier events.

"Oh!" Katie said, after a moment of scruntizing the u-shaped formation. "There's twelve. Just like the twelve olympains!" She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Sara nodded, looking troubled as she stared out towards the water. She rubbed a hand over her face, glancing around as Leo tried to distract Katie.
"Thirteen if you count mine and Leo's" Sara said, though their cabin was a bit off the beaten path, nestled in the woods. She now knew her mom had a play in that, not that she minded, it was nice being near Leo, safe. She shuddered at the thought of being alone in the cabin while Leo was staying at his mom's, she'd definately have to figure something out. She glanced around again, a small frown on her face, her green eyes clouded, she didn't want to be thining about these things, but she couldn't help it.

Keith smiled, letting Pirate finish off the carrot. He patted the pegasus as it trotted off, flicking his tail happily. Sitting down, Keith let his legs dangle in the water, watching the small fish dart away nervously.
"Gods" He murmured, confused, upset. He couldn't figure out what was going on with Aria, but he was pretty sure he no longer had a girl friend. He wrapped his arms around himself, and despite the heat, began to shiver.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:13 pm

"Oh." Katie said nodding as she looked over each cabin with the same thorough glare. "Wait...these...Leo? They represent the Gods don't they?" She asked suddenly, stopping in mid stride as the thought dawned on her.
"My mom...mine and Mikes...she ones of the goddess isn't she? That's why I'm so good and building things and Mike is so smart in school!" Katie said, practically answering her own question as it were. "They aren't just myths..." she murmured.

Leo took a deep breath though he looked impressed. He had half hoped the little girl would firgure it out for herself. However he hadn't expected it so soon. "Yes, you're right. The myths are true stories, and if you lived with your dad then your mother is a Greek Goddess."
"Who's your parent?" Katie asked curiously, looking at Leo for point at the Apollo cabin.
"My Dad. Apollo." Leo murmured, his mind flashing back to his and Sara's journy to Olympus.
"Sara?" Katie asked, looking over at the suddenly distant girl.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Sara glanced up as her name pulled her back into the cabin.
"My mom? Aphrodite" She nodded at the cabin, smiling a bit. She shoved her hands in her pockets, kicking her feet lightly against the ground, smiling a bit. She too was thinking about the trip to Olympus. She tried to keep herself in the conversation, but Leo and Katie seemed to really be hitting it off, and well, she just didn't know what to say or do anymore. She would stick with them, not wanting to run off and ditch her boyfriend with babysitting duty, that would just be mean. She stared out at the water, looking at Posiden's cabin, where Keith was. It was the only cabin not really inculded in the sem-circle, besides her's and Leo's, though she understood why. God of the sea would want to be near water, obviously.

She shook her head, staring back over at her mother's cabin.
"Oh crap" She muttered, watching her sister, Jessica, begin inspections.
"I should go clean the cabin" She murmured, it wasn't all that messy, she was incredibly neat after all, but still.
"Did anyone warn Keith?" His cabin was always a disater zone, though, Chirion might have requested they all leave Keith alone.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Katie glanced in the direction of the cabin Sara pointed to and nodded. "Goddess of love..." she murmured thoughtfully before looking at the other cabins. The ones for Zeus, and Hera looked empty...and Katie soon remembered that Hera wouldn't have children with anyone but Zeus...and rarely at that since they're only child on olympus was Ares. Seeing that cabin, Katie wasn't all too surprised to see it had a coulpe residences that all looked like big bullies.

Leo winced. "Shoot Sara, I totally forgot." He said, glancing back at their cabin before over at Keiths. "No idea. If you wanna head back and tidy up, I'll go tell Keith, and I owe ya one." Leo said with a light smile. He had honestly meant to help Sara clean up.
"What's going on?" Katie asked, blinking herself out of her thoughts.
"We have to go tell Keith about cabin inspection." Leo said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Sara nodded, "No worries love, I'm better at cleaning then you. Besides, if anyone can meet Jessica's high standards, it'll be me" She trotted away, waving at Katie and kissing Leo briefly on the cheek.
"Say hi to Keith" She called, disappearing into the woods and taking the short cut to her and Leo's cabin. She sighed, her half was clean, Leo's on the other hand, was definately on the messy side. She chuckled, begining to straighten up his stuff, carefully folding and putting things away. She then cleaned the washroom, straightening up in general, before flopping down on the pushed together beds. It was a known fact her and Leo shared a cabin, so she wasn't to worried about it.

Keith sighed, staring out at the water, using his fingers to make small waves. A small smile played over his face as he thought about his first few days here and surfing. It had been so good, no stress, amazing. He sighed, he should do that again, but right now his head hurt, despite all the healing the water did, there was certain pain it just couldn't take away. He sighed, stretching out on the dock, using a balled up towel as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Leo smirked as Sara kissed his cheek and ran off. He stood there for a moment, watching her before he shook his head. Looking down at Katie Leo frowned, seeing her giggling. "What's so funny?" He asked, though he was mostly playing dumb.
"Nothing. So who's Keith's parent?" Katie asked as they started to walk.
"Oh, I'm sure you can finger it out." Leo mused.

"No...way!" Katie exclaimed as Leo stopped in from of the cabin she'd been trying not to stare at. Shed realized instantly that it was the Posiedion cabin, but she hadn't thought anyone was inside since there weren't kids running around outside like the other cabins.
"Way." Leo answered, knocking on the doorway of Keith's cabin before walking up the steps.

"Yo, Keith. Did you hear bout cabin inspection?" Leo asked as Katie wandered around curiously. "One of Sara's sisters is doing it, and apparently she's not easy to please..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Keith glanced up from lying on the deck, a small frown on his face.
"Seriously?" He groaned, dragging himself up, his skin already darkened from the few hours lying in the sun. He hadn't spoken to Chiron lately, but he had mentioned no one bothering him. He shrugged, he should probably tidy up anyway, though for a change, the cabin wasn't that bad, mainly cause he hadn't been there. Ares cabin was probably way worse, and if one of Sara's sisters was doing it, there was no way Ares would pass. Hermes was bad too, though thinking about Hermes really pained him right now.

He sighed, stepping inside and hanging up his backpack in the small closet.
"There, clean" He grumbled, nodding at Katie.
"Hey, feel free to look around" He said, gesturing pointlessly, and flopping back down on the deck. Keith was generally rather content near water, and the combonation of water and sun was really mellowing him out.

Sara sighed, smiling at Jessica.
"So?"
"Five out of Five sister" She smiled, "I can't get over how clean and nice it is, I love looking over your cabin, especially compared to Hermes" She shuddered, rolling up her scroll, "See you later, we're having a party tonight, hopefully you and Leo can come?" She said, grinning.
"Yea, we'll try, bye" Sara waved, shutting the door and flopping back down on the bed. She knew where Leo and Katie hwere, but she didn't feel like moving right now.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Leo nodded sadily. "Yea. Sara just went back to fix up our cabin." He said, corssing his arms over his chest and leaning back against the wall. He watched Keith straighten a few things with soft brown eyes while Katie strolled around casually. Her steel gray eyes looked over every detail of the cabin with slight critizism.
"Earth-quaker..." she murmured, looking back at Keith as a auburn curl fell into her gaze. "Your father is the Sea God?" Katie asked.

Leo gave Keith a sympathetic glance and shrugged softly. "She just figured everything out." He murmured softly, hoping that would explain how litle Katie knew of the camp.
"We were gona head to the stables if you want to tag along." Leo said, remembering what Sara had said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next