Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1X1 with Fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Keith sighed, "I know, I know, but this is a lot of stuff to deal with, even for good friends" He murmured, glancing at his sister with a small frown.
"I'm sure we can be careful enough, just gotta keep a low profile" He murmured, shaking his head and flopping on the couch, before his stomach growled loudly.
"Hmm, guess Ill go and get some food, you guys want anything?" He asked, arching an eyebrow as he stood up and shoved his wallet in his back pocket.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:05 am

"Something warm and comfortable sounds soothing right now, it might be good for all os us." Soren murmured as she raked her fingers through her matted hair, which she growled quietly at, struggling with knots. Zach gave a small nod, "Sounds good to me, but if you can't find a place, I'm okay with a bottle of water and those small pastrie snacks like a Twinkie." His sister let out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:47 pm

"Will do" Keith said, slipping out of the room and heading down the street, hands shoved deep in his pockets. He hoped Sara didn't wake up while he was gone, she'd be scared, and as a result of her fear, probably a bit dangerous. At the thought, his eyes darkened for a moment, and the metal mailbox nearby made a crunching noise and was bent.
"Damn" He grumbled, shaking his head as he walked into a small cafe and ordered coffee, hot chocolate and some warm food.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Zach got up and ruffled his sister's hair as he passed by her, "I'm just going to freshen up a bit in the bathroom. I won't take long." Soren nodded quietly as the door locked behind him and curled on her side, letting out a quiet yawn.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:42 pm

About half an hour later Keith returned to the hotel room. He had a drink tray in one hand and a bag of warm, toasted sandwhiches in the other.
"Back" He grunted exaustedly, looking around. Sara was passed out still it seemed, though oddly, she looked a bit better, he wouldn't put it past her to try changing back to her human self, when she woke up.
He set the food on the table, going over to his sister and trying to coax the tiny lynx awake so he could get some food in her. A tall coffee sat beside him as he worked with Sara, he occasionally took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Soren fell to a small nap and woke up hearing Keith's return and she didn't see her brother by the corner quietly sitting there looking out the window till he shifted getting up. Zach gave a nod, "Thanks man. Next one I'll get." He tossed a sandwhich at his sister and she caught it as he handed her a drink as well. She bit down on the food and welcomed the warmth blanket her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:11 pm

"Nah its fine" Keith said, smiling at his friend.
"I owed you guys anyway" He said, opening his food and sipping his coffee. He was still trying to get Sara to eat, though she didn't really seem to want to. He shook his head, "Come on brat" He grumbled, smiling lightly.
"Thanks again guys" He said softly, leaving Sara be for now.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:51 am

"No problem, it's what we do all the time, help out each other, espically in peril." Zach chuckled quietly. Soren nodded as she took a sip from her drink and took another bite of the sandwhich.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 am

Keith sighed, "I know, but Sara tends to land herself in peril more times then is necessary" He grumbled, glancing down at his sister, whom was still in lynx formed, curled in his lap. She growled, though the sound was playful, and he knew she was well on the road to recovery.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:25 am

The siblings nodded and Soren turned to Zach, "Anything we gotta stock up on or we're good and can just hunker here in the hotel?"
"I dunno, we'll see in the morning though, we gotta sleep, well at least the most you and Sara, unless Keith you need it, I'll stay up tonight and take watch."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:27 am

Keith chuckled, "I'm fine, you can sleep if you want" He sighed, "I think I'll be up for days anyway" He shook his head, before glancing back down at his little sister.
"He's right though, you need sleep" He poked her nose, ignoring the low growl, he knew Sara would just curl up and go to sleep anyway, but he enjoyed teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:31 am

He nodded then got up and settled into the chair quietly, releasing a quiet sigh. Soren nodded yawning and mumured a 'good night' before flopping down onto the bed, quickly letting sleep pull her in.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:42 am

Keith sat in stoney silence, remebering, miserably, all that had happened in the past twenty-four hours. He was beyond relieved that Sara was alive, and healing, but he was also extremely worried that this would happen again. Sighing, he rubbed a hand over his face, taking a sip of his now cold coffee, heedless of the taste.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:34 pm

Ooc\\
Sorry can't post now, I think both of my charries are asleep. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1X1 with Fire
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8