Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1X1 with Fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Plot:
Deep in the distant solar systems of Space (I don;t know that much about Space), there's a small, amazing planet, the inhabitants are creatures that are unexplainable on Earth, they are basically hybrids, mixtures between near-human beings and wild cats. They are stronger, faster, and very alien to the human race.
So what happens when this planet's inhabitants are attacked by 'space pirates' and face the truth of extinction.
A distress call is sent to Earth, and of course, the space race begins again, every country wants to answer the call to aid this planet, on top of being the first to actually explore this far, distant planet.

So, ships upon ships are sent to this estranged, alien homeland, many are young, budding astronauts, willing to take the risk of going to this strange place, and live there. For, once you go, it is very, very difficult to come back. Basically, it is the hope that the Humans can find a way for these amazing creatures to survive.

However, the Humans arrive, expecting uncivilized beings, not a highly intelligent and evolved species.
The hybrids, better known as Keryons, are technologically advanced far past that of Earth's technology, they may be animalistic in behaviour and nature, but they are an advanced race. This causes problems for the humans, who really believed they were coming with a more colonial ideal.

So, baiscally what I'm getting at, is a group of regular, well highly intelligent humans, end up living amongst a few of these remaining Keryons.
What will happen? Love? War? Disaster?

Keryon Characteristics:
-The average Keryon stands at about seven feet. Some are taller, though six feet is the shortest.
-Keryon are hybrids with large wild cats, so they have ears, tails, fangs, claws, and often are extremely fit. They have the ability to move and behave very cat-like.
-Keryon only mate once (Marry), and the finding of a mate is rare, once this happens, the eyes of both mate and Keryon take on the designated colour of eachother. Ex. Green and blue eyes= a mixture of green and blue eyes in both mates.
-Designated colours: Keryon all have designated colours, ie. Silver, brown, green, etc.
Colour pertains to fur, eyes, etc.
-Keryon do have some specific abilites, beyond the strength and speed, they have the ability to connect to the mind of their mate, and those of their species.
-Keryon are extremely loyal and protective, and can easily become caught up in dangerous fits of rage.

Characters: (Name/Species/Gender/Colour)
Kayden (Keryon/Male/Silver): x_fire
Zara (Human/Female): Movie

Last edited by Movie on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:11 pm

OOC: Awesome =]
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:15 pm

ooc: so you have an intro or a bio? (and I'm thinking up my character right now XD)
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:17 pm

OOC: I have an intro, I'll post it up =]
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Silver eyes swept over the violet sky, a tall creature, well over seven feet tall walked through the nearly deserted streets of his home. The planet, known as Keryonce, had been brutally attacked a few years ago by a group of murading Space Pirates, whom had introduced a toxic gas into the atmosphere, destroying all chances the Keryons had of reproduction, and thus, their race was now dying out.

The tall creature, Kayden as he was known, was an imperial warrior, and memeber of the imperial family. He was actually, a royal prince, but his brother, the elder, held the current crown. Despite being thought of as a backwards race, the Keryon's were extremely advanced. The planet, though it looked like a forest, was a viberant, technological capital.

Kayden walked towards his home, stepping onto a barely noticable platorm, an elevator, that shot him high up into the trees. A large, beautiful tree-house was situated there, though it resembled a meld of technology with the natural beauty of the forest. Walking inside, he slid the maginficent twin swords from his back, though he was trained with more advanced technolgy, guns and what not, he still practiced with the blades, and was fairly advanced in the local martial arts.

He let out a small sigh, his silver eyes sweeping the empty home, once he had hoped for a family, now, that was a distant dream. He shook his head, his silver furred ears pricking absentmindedly at the soft noises of the house. Being a hybrid, he had the shape of a human, with distinct feline features, a leapord in his case. He had silver fur that covered his body, though it was very fine, and thin, though the silver mane of hair on his head was thick and lusterous. His tail and ears resembled those of a leapord, though his colour was silver, so he remained that colour.

He sat down on the low couch, staring blankly at the TV, not turning it on. He had been at yet, another meeting with his brother, and the prognosis was the same, Humans were coming, and he was not happy.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:19 pm

ooc: cool, I'm debating if I want to do a quick bio and an intro or not. =P
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:21 pm

OOC: Haha, either way, my epic intro is up =]
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:34 pm

ooc: awesome intro!
I might do a bio quick for my sake (so I remember what character I'm using when I post) and then do an intro XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:35 pm

OOC: Thanks =]
I really love Kayden, he's my newest charrie, so I'm excited to use him =]

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:55 pm

ooc: there's my bio...hopefully I will have an intro up before too long XD

Spoiler:
Name: Zara
Species: Human
Colour: Blue-Grey eyes
Personality: She is sensible, cautious, careful, practical, clever, talented, but modest...Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends she does make and who expects the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know her realise it takes a lot to shake her trust in her friends, but equally that it takes her a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken. Even though she is clever, she can come off as a bit thick. She is also very sweet to everyone, even though she is more on the shy-side.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:58 pm

OOC: Awesome =] She sounds like an entertaining person.
I gotta get off for tonight though, gotta get some sleep, so I'll reply tomorrow and then we can take it from there.

See ya
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:01 pm

ooc: alright, see-ya then (and I hope it's alright that I'm starting out with them first arriving, I wasn't quite sure where I'm quite supposed to begin)
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:36 pm

A lifeless-looking body lay still on an old cot. Within the room itself, many lights of every colour were flashing all around, and occasional beeping sounds erupted from the silence. The body was that of a girl's, mid-twenties by the looks of it, and had a rather skinny build.
A light within the room quickly flicked on, and a man with an angry scowl came bursting through the only door to the woman's left. This sudden explosion of light triggered a moan from the girl, and turned the man's already bad mood into an even worse one. He gruffly yelled, "Crawley! Get up!" The girl stood slowly. She had blonde hair and grey eyes with very pale skin. She stood at what looked like about 5'7" and appeared now more muscular than just having a skinny build. Her expression was that of a tired teenager, completely out of what was going on and somewhat angry to have been woken up by a superior. She saluted the man before saying, "What is it, sir?"
"We're arriving, prepare to land. You and New York are going to scout first before the rest of the ship advances." The man stated his in a matter-of-fact tone, and appeared to be less angry now.
"Yes…sir." The girl responded, pausing between the two words as if she despised calling the man 'sir.' Her name was Zara, she was twenty-six, an amateur astronaut, and had a degree in engineering. She was on the first ship to the planet Keryonce with many others, and was in fact one of two girls that were chosen to go. The crew was a mixture of many people from many countries, herself being from the UK.
The man that was her superior was named Commander Niccals, and was a US army general. He had taken up the notion to call all crew members by what city they were from instead of their actual names. So after a month of traveling in space she had gotten used to the idea of being called Crawley, and only knew some others by their 'city-name' so to speak. The man referred to as New York was actually named Russel, and he graduated as an amateur astronaut and also was in the US army. The two didn't really get along much, Russel was more of the type to shoot first and ask later, while she didn't get involved in conflict unless it was absolutely necessary (even though she always seemed to lose).
Coming back into focus of what was happening, Zara walked past Commander Niccals and into a changing room. The suits they now used were tight-fitted and were light-weight for easy movement. They had two guns attached to the back with a small oxygen tank, and a helmet to contain the air inside. They were colour-coordinated by squad, and her squad had a bluish-green tint. It reminded her of the sea almost.
Once she had changed she walked over to a loading deck to see Russel already there. She smiled at him faintly to correspond with his half-smile before she entered the small glass area next to him. The room had two divides in it, each containing a large thick layer of glass and metal. Once on one side, this glass would immediately shut the person off from the others, as designed to keep oxygen within the craft.
Zara heard the loud sirens of the ship, signifying that they two were about to be let off towards the planet they were responded to from a stress-signal. Many thoughts ran through her head as the lift was opening. Things like, what do they look like? Could this be a trap? Why would a species contact Earth for anything, we haven't had any contact with them? Or had we? What would she do if she ran into anything? How was her "partner" going to react?
These thoughts quickly pounded through her brain, and within moments the door had opened, and she was free-falling into an unknown world.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:37 am

OOC: It's all good =] Awesome post.

BIC:

A subtle beeping woke Kayden from his place on the couch, where he had inadvertantly fallen asleep. Snarling to himself, the large cat-man untagled his limbs and tail before looking around. A familiar face surged onto a nearby tele-communicator, which was video calling essentially.

"Captain, the humans have arrived" Draven, Kayden's second in command of the imperial Guard spoke. Groaning, the tall man nodded, "Got it" He murmured, before shutting off the device and dressing quickly. His body was relatively clothless, due to having a tail, and cat like hands and feet, not to mention clothes. He wore no shirt to display his array of thick scars. His pants were more like shorts, with multiple straps for weaponry, and on his back, normally he would hold his swords. Today, he strapped his weaponry on, before adding the swords as an after thought.

----

Kayden stood alongside Draven, watching, waiting for the humans to appear. He had no idea what to expect, so his entire force was scattered through out the jungle-like terrain (Think Pandora from Avatar), and were all waiting. His silver ears flicked cautiously, working to pick up the sounds of the forest, deciding which ones were natural, and which ones weren't.
"Where's the King?" Draven asked, speaking in their native tounge, "At the palace, since we don't fully understand the intention of the humans, I thought it best he remain their, safe, until we can better understand the situation" Kayden responded, also speaking Keryonic. Both men could speak english, as well as mulitple languages, but neither felt comfortable doing that at the moment.

A low whistled sounded from nearby, causing Kayden to turn, a small frown on his face as he caught the hand signals, indicating that they had a visual on the humans. He restrained from barring his fangs and hissing, though his tail lashed the ground angrily as he waited, staring at the place were it was indicated the humans would appear.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:02 pm

Zara blinked a couple times to check that this was actually happening. She had dreamed about finally seeing this planet, but she wasn't sure what to expect. As the two fell closer and closer to the planet, things became more clear. It was full of vegetation and seemed to lack much animal life. That's probably why they had recieved a stress-signal.

To reach the ground without flattening herself she would have to do a series of diving and then slowing down, much like sky-diving but without the parachutes. She glanced quickly over at Russel, making sure everything was going ok on his end, before she focused back to landing. It must've been less than a minute before she came to the ground.

Zara had landed first, and slowly stood up looking around. The plants were very different here, the sky was a different shade, appearing to be more of a violet colour, and most things seemed to be larger than what she was expecting. She looked down at herself, checking to see everything was alright. The suit, for the most part, looked untouched, and her oxygen levels were fine. She wasn't sure if it was ok to take off the helmet yet. She then clicked a button on her right wrist stating, "I have landed safely, no sign of New York yet." She looked around once more before hearing, "New York has landed safely. He has landed one click to your south. Mission is still a go."

Zara sighed, somewhat relieved that she wouldn't have to explore with Russel the entire time. Plus it shouldn't be hard to spot him, his suit was an ash-red colour, everything here had more of a green tone to it.

Her train of thought had been stopped as she began to hear noises. She wasn't sure if they were just plants, but any noise she couldn't tell the source of bothered her. She quickly drew one of her guns, for safe-keeping, but she wasn't sure if they would do anything here.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:11 pm

"Two humans so far" Draven whispered in Kayden's ear as both males waited, watching the area with a nervous facination.
"Only two came?" Kayden growled, frowning softly, he glanced around, scowling.
"No, there are more ships, just above our planet, they appear to be waiting to see what happens" Draven reassured his angry captian quickly. Kayden, while being crown prince of Keryonce, was also the leader of the Imperial Guard, the elite military force on Keryonce, and legend in the rest of the galaxy.

Kayden nodded smartly, his eyes still narrowed as he watched the underbrush.
"I still don't agree with this. We have no idea why they responded to our distress call, or why they are here" He growled, "It could be a ploy to gain control of our planet, or take advantage of our resources" He said, ears flattening for a moment in annoyance.

"We don't know, but we do know we are more technologically advanced then them, we can handle them if they decide to beomce hostile" Another low whistle captured Kayden's attention, he watched, slightly facinated as a small, short creature wandered into the clearing.
Most of his team was hidden, or in the trees, watching what could only be descirbed as the human.
"Should we...?" Draven trailed off, "Let it be a moment, I want to see how the human reacts to our surroundings" Kayden responded from his vantage point directly above Zara.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Zara jumped slightly as she heard something behind her. She quickly turned around, pointing her gun at it, but it was only a plant. She slowly put the gun away, watching the plant curiously. It seemed to retract fuzzy petals away from her, and purposely move them away from her. Did plants actually have current thought to it's surroundings here?

She then heard a faint radio noise coming from her earpiece again stating, "Meet....up....plant....south." The radio here was fuzzy. She muttered, "Bugger," to herself before attempting to say back, "I couldn't understand. Meet me at my location; nothing seems to be hostile here." She wasn't even sure if he would get the message.

She wondered once again about the air. She wanted to just take off her helmet and see, but it could potentially kill her. She let out a long breath of air before staring at the plant again. The life here was fascinating. She decided she would look around for a while more before giving the ship the O.K. to land.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Kayden watched Zara, his ears pricked forward, a small frown on his features, though he was curious. With a small sigh, he began to move closer to her, while remaining above her in the trees. His sharp claws and lithe body made climbing natural for him, just like a large jungle cat. His tail flicked occasionally, keeping him blanaced as he apporached the human from above. Soon he was in the branches above her head, his silver eyes narrowed with curiousity as he tried to get a better look at her.

He was drawn instantly to her weapons, though they seemed odd to him, and to the strange apparatus on her head. His ears flicked again, and he emitted an odd chirping noise, letting the others in his group know to stay hidden. He once again moved closer, poised on the branch, staring down at the human, trying to better understand the situation at hand.

His claws were dug deep into the tree, the bark making faint crackling noises as he moved, though otherwise, the large cat-man was silent. He once again contemplated the human below him, so small, so defenceless, in his mind, and this was supposed to help his people? He once again questioned his brother and the distress signal, he, and many like him believed that they could handle the problem on their own. But Koryn, Kayden's brother and the King, was positive they needed help.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Zara had been completely focused on the large, fluffy-looking plant. It had actually started calming her down somehow. She almost felt like it was a trance, like she wasn't really where she was. Moments later this sensation ended as she heard a odd chirping sound. She jumped from where she was standing, quickly looking around. She had no idea what it could have been. A bird maybe?

She was beginning to get really frightened being by herself. Everything was so large here, making her feel like she was about the size of a small dog in a flat on Earth. She was beginning to regret the fact that she had been split up with her scouting partner. She looked around cautiously. The last thing she wanted to do was get eaten by some large creature on this planet.

A few moments passed when she heard a few crackling sounds. She couldn't tell where they were coming from because of her helmet, but it was bothering her. She looked around to her left and then to her right, before somewhat quietly saying, "Russel, is that you?" After no response she decided she must've been hearing things. She took a few steps forward, she realised she hadn't moved but a few meters sinse she had landed. She glanced up quickly, only seeing trees, before she lost her comfort again. She felt like she was completely lost, and wasn't sure if she should give the ok to the ship or not. And she had no clue what Russel must have been telling them by now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Kayden could scent the fear on the human, it rolled off of them in a thick stench, and he almost felt something akin to pity. Letting out a rumbling, noticable sigh, the tall creature dropped from the tree, landing a few feet behind the girl.
He watched her for a moment, before taking a small, steadying breath.

"Hello?" He asked, it was anti-climactic, the first meeting between to species, and all he could do was mutter hello in her home language. Silver eyes trailed over the figure, he was taller then her, much taller, though he was okay with that, it gave him the tacticle advantage. He kept his posture relaxed, silver fur bristling slightly in the light breeze. As she turned, he peered closely into her helmet, realizing that the strange device on her head was seperate from the creature within. From the look of her features, he decided she was female, which confused him a bit, since he had never seen a human before, and had never expected to deal with a female one. Despite being advanced, Keryons were also a patriarchy, though they did not subjugate their women to mistreatment, or deny them rights, it was just the order of things.

His tail lashed the ground, and he felt his sharp claws bite into the earth beneath them, an obvious nervous reaction. The creature was scared, he could see it in her face, smell it in her scent, but that made sense. She was on a strange planet, obviously alone, dealing with creatures she had never met before. Pity was soon replaced with a small bit of admiration, it took guts to do what this female had done.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Zara heard a faint thud behind her before also hearing a 'hello.' She quickly turned around, expecting to see another human, but was shocked to see something opposite of that. It was a creature, much taller than her at that, and looked like some sort of cat. She stared, both frightened and in awe of the creature. Her first guess what that he was male, due to the pitch of voice, and the way he stood.

She looked him over for a moment, trying to decide how he knew English, before replying back, "Hello." She was sure if she should reach for a her gun or not at the same time. He didn't appear hostile at the moment, but she could clearly see weapons on him, and if he attacked her she knew she was dead. She then spoke out a little louder to him saying, "Where you the one that sent the stress-signal?" She was hoping she didn't come off as too frightened, but she wasn't sure what else to do. She wasn't familiar with the planet at all, didn't know any tactical escapes, and the only way of leaving would be to call the ship down and pick her up.

She watched his tail hit the ground a few times. He really did look like some sort of feline, with the ears and such, but also had a human-build. Curious how creatures evolved like that. Her first thought was evolution must have happened similar on this planet, but much larger, and instead of evolving from monkeys they had evolved from cats. Which in her mind made more sense, she wasn't one to like the thought that her ancestors had come from creatures who only ate bananas all day.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Kayden's ears flicked, and he watched her, his silver eyes curious as she spoke.
"Yes, my people are known as Keryons, we are the 'intelligent' life form of this planet" He murmured, "You're human I take it?" He waited patiently for her to answer, "We were informed that you would be arriving today, only we expected there to be more of you" He was extremely curious about her, she seemed so nervous, which was understandable, but he also was curious about her on a more personal level. Why was she here? What had encouraged her to come? What did she do for a living? He sighed, pushing the questions away, before returning his attention to her.

He glanced around, still completely aware of where his team members were, and that they were watching this so-called historic meeting. He could tell her eyesight was bad, since she didn't seem to notice them at all, nor did she appear all to aware of the many creatures and planets around her. He flicked his tail, running his tounge over his sharp teeth while he waited for the answers to his questions.

Ears flicked again as he heard crashing in the underbrush, it was noticable, someone or something running perhaps. He made a subtle motion with his hand, knowing someone from his team would see and go off to investigate. Despite their size, Keryons were not the largest thing on this planet, nor were they the most dangerous. There were several creatures, flying, swimming and land based that were extremely dangerous, and he had no desire to deal with them today.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Zara listened intently. It was very interesting hearing him talk. She was expecting some sort of unintelligent creature that had someone sent out a signal due to pure luck. She knew humans like to think of themselves as very advanced life-forms, but she was beginning to question that. She eventually answered back to him, "Yes I am." She then paused hearing his second quip and added, "There are more. I was sent to make sure it was safe for the others to land."

She looked around as well, seeing him look around. She wasn't sure what he was looking for, but she didn't see anything. She looked back at him, curious. She wasn't sure why it was just him talking to her, she got the idea she would be ambushed before anything happened.

She then mustered up some more courage, deciding to ask about the planet. "If you don't mind me asking, but what's the atmosphere like here?" Her oxygen levels were beginning to run fairly low, and she didn't want to die, but soon she would have to risk the planets air no matter what. She also paused and asked, "What do you want me to say to my commander?" She didn't want to initiate conflict by saying the wrong thing, and she decided it was best that the Keryon decided what to do.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Kayden's ears flattened at the word 'safe', "If we asked you to come, it's safe" He muttered, his tail lashing over the ground dangerously.
"You may tell your superiors to land, but not here, there is a field, they will be able to see it from the air, that is where they must land" He said, his planet was very protective over the plant life and creatures, and he would not allow them to be destroyed or disrupted over some nonesense with humans.

"Our oxygen?" He frowned, "It is breathable for my kind, I do not know about yours" He said, shrugging lightly. He really had no idea, "According to our scientists, it is composed similar to the atmosphere of earth, just with far less polution, the air here is more pure" He tried to explain, wondering if that was what she was curious about.

His ears pricked again as Draven walked into the circle, a human, a bit larger then the female, in front of them. His ears pricked as Draven explained quickly that they had found the man wandering nearby, having pissed off an Archtada (I'm making names up...), a large spider-like creature, and was running from it.
He bit back a grin and nodded, before returning his attention to the human.
"Do you know this man?"
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:44 pm

Zara nodded, seeing that she had bothered him by something she had said. She lost some of her confidence after that, but still listened intently to what he was saying. She then clicked a small button on her wrist and said, "Commander Niccals, I've made contact with the Keryons, and it is safe to land, but you must land in the field. He says you should be able to see that from the air." She waited a few moments before hearing back into her earpiece, "Copy that Crawley. Stay where you are until backup arrives."

She then moved on to the idea of the air. It sounded safe to her, and if their scientists were as good as Earths, then it should be safe. She then said, "Alright." She somewhat cautiously clicked another button on her wrist, and the helmet retracted from above her. She took a slow breath in, afraid of the results. After a moment nothing had occurred, and she deemed it at breathable. She took a small hair-tie from her left wrist, and pulled her hair back. It would be easier for her to see, and that way she wouldn't have to worry about it being caught in anything.

She looked nervously as another Keryon walked into the area, but relaxed seeing Russel. She shook her head in slight disappointment at him, but at least it had been him being chased by a large spider than her. She looked over at the others saying, "Yea I know him. He was supposed to be my scouting partner." She took a few steps closer to Russel before saying, "They're not hostile, and the air is breathable." She knew he would be inclined to try and attack them, and at this point she was really hoping he wouldn't. She watched Russel slowly retract his helmet, but didn't make any other movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1X1 with Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   1X1 with Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1X1 with Fire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next