HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1X1 with Fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Kay, we agreed on Runaways with Gifted and Hybrids, are we going to be working with a plot line, or go with the flow?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm

OOC: I was thinking just go with the flow, unless you have a plot =]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Ooc\\
Uhh...nope, sorry.
xD
So we can start off in a small city or somewhere else you might have in mind?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:53 pm

OOC: Yea, small city.
Do our charries know eachother? I have two by the way =]
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Ooc\\
Hm...they'll know each other, and I usually have two, both charries have kinship as brother and sister, or twins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:57 pm

OOC: Yea same. Mine are usually siblings of some sort, even if they're not blood related. Though, for this Rp, they will be.
I usually do an intro, what do you prefer?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Ooc\\
I'm fine with either one, I'll go with an intro as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:08 pm

OOC: Alright, cool. Do you wanna go first? Or should I?
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Ooc\\
I don't really mind, I guess I can go first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:19 pm

OOC: Alright sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Ooc\\
Sorry it took me longer to post this, my mom had to use the computer.

Bic//
"We look so different." A young female murmured as she stood in front of a mirrior placing icy blue contacts in her eyes. She blinked a few times before closing the contacts case turning to her brother who was putting on some shade with dark metallic blue lens on it. He rasied an eyebrow at his sister as her new blue eyes stared onto him, their matching leafy green eyes hiding under those shades, "That's the point Soren, now go put this on." He handed her a white handbag as he walked out of the bathroom pulling on a thin black jacket over his men's white tank top. She opened it glancing inside to see some tan cargo pants, a black long sleeved shirt, and a pair of Vans flats in it.
"Thanks Zack!" She yelled, pulling off some silked PJ's she was in, and putting on the clothing her brother gave. Soren looked at herself in the mirror, before glancing over at a small bag on the bathroom counter top, reaching in to grab a red hair tie, fixing her hair into a ponytail. She stepped out to see her brother peering out the window of their hotel room and he turned to hear the door open and he soft footfalls, he gave a nod before turning to the nightstand, grabbing a red cap off from it. Zack walked over to her, unstrapping the velcro placing it on her soft jet black hair, and fixing the ponytail through the hole, he strapped it back on, and stepped back, "All right we're set, come on, we gotta meet the others." Soren smiled as he grabbed their grabs, pulling out the hotel key. She gave one last scan of the room before following after him.
"We gotta a day ahead of us, don't fall back my sweet sister." He smiled playfully, as she fell into the same footpacing as her brother. Soren stuck out her tounge, "No need to worry about me Zack, come on!" The two rushed their way into the elevator, ready to check out of the hotel, and begin another day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:02 pm

OOC: no worries.

Bic:
Keith Black sighed, glancing at his younger sister Sara apprehensively. The petite, brunette looked at him with startling green eyes. She was tiny, with model like features, naturally tan skin, that was clear of any blemishes, though she did have a few pale scars on her arm, though it took the right light to see them. The seventeen year old female smiled, "Don't be so anxious" She teased. Keith sighed, shaking his head and re-focusing on the street, he was tall, with broad shoulders, dark hair and blue eyes. He resembled his sister in everything but hight, where she was tiny, he was tall. He shook his shaggy hair, nodding at a bench to their right.
"Whatever, I'll be as anxiuos as I like" He grumbled, flicking his fingers nervously. Where Sara was carefree and outgoing, Keith was calm, calculating, and thought things through.

Sara rolled her eyes, "Worry wort' She said, flopping on the bench and crossing her jean clad legs. She was wearing a pair of tight jeans, black skate shoes, and blank tank top. Keith was dressed in fairly unassuming clothes, jeans, black shoes and a grey long sleeve shirt. He sat next to her, playing with a hole in his jeans, trying to distract himself.
"Where did you go last night?" he finally asked her. Sara was a shape shifter. She could take the shape of any land mammel, though she stuck to felines, which she was better at, and preferred.
Keith was a gifted, for lack of a better word, he could manipulate metal, anything metallic. He could play with the structure, go from solid to liquid, lift it, do whatever, as long as it was metal, which, when your sister turned into a cat in the middle of the night and took off, was not handy.
"Just out" Sara said with a shrug, smiling teasingly at him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Soren sipped on a strawberry smoothie as she begged Zack to get her one, and he finally caved in after all the pleading when they left the hotel doors. He glanced to see the frosty wisp of smoke coming from the lid of it and he raised an eyebrow, "You're keeping it cold." She gave a smugged smile, a gift to freeze or make things cold, it can come in handy to her once in a while. What their difference in gifts was, it fell into the category, 'opposites attract'. Her brother had a control over fire or suddenly have something combust into flames. He had the perfect blonde angelic hair as she had the dark jet black hair. They both had the soft leafy green eyes of their mother and light skin of their father. Soren had the beautiful features of their mom as Zack carried the tall, gangly body of their dad. She glanced at him quickly before adverting her gaze ahead of them to see the two entering a green park, crowded with people all over the place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:20 pm

Sara sat on the bench, swinging her legs absentmindedly.
"They're late" Keith grumbled, smirking though, because it was expected. Sara laughed, "What did you expect?" She teased, jerking a five dollar bill out of her pocket and going over to a vendor. Getting her brother a hot dog, and herself a coke and walked back over to him.
"Here" She said with a grin, handing him the food.
"Awesome thanks" He said with a grin, watching her take a sip of her drink.
"Where'd ya get the cash?" He asked curiously, it was rare for them to have a lot of money, but lately Sara had been getting more and more.
"I have my ways" She smirked, "Is this soemthing to do with your night time jaunts?" He asked, though he frowned.
"Maybe" Sara said evasively, laughing and taking another sip of her drink, she was standing in front of him, dark hair ruffling lightly in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:27 pm

"Now how are we going to find them?" She murmured tossing the cup into a waste basket, as Zack glanced around from a shady tree, he gave a soft sighed, pulling his shades down slightly, scanning over the heads of people, weaving back and forth through the park, enjoying their day. Soren's blue eyes narrowed and she gave a smile played along her lips, "I spy." He turned to see her walking away and Zack quickly followed after her younger sister as they quickly blended into the crowd. He pulled off his shades, placing it away in a pocket inside of his jacket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Sara sighed, taking another sip of her drink before chucking it in a waste bin.
"Hey, I wanted to play with that" Keith teased, when bored, he tended to make tiny metallic sculptures. It greatly amused Sara, but in a busy crowded place like this, it most definately wasn't safe. She sighed, still standing, swaying lightly back and forth.
"I wonder where they are?" She mumbled, they had had to split up with Soren and Zach the night before, mainly because none of the hotels had enough rooms for all four of them. Keith shrugged, "Who knows, hopefully they find us soon" They couldn't stay in one area to long. And though Keith cared deeply for his friends, he wouldn't compromise Sara's safety for them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:59 am

Soren pushed through the flood of people and the two of them tried to get through and once Zack pulled himself out, he gave a sigh before his his sister glancing at him with shining blue eyes, "Look!" His leafy green eyes wandered over to the general direction she was pointing out and he saw Sara and Keith, "There they are."
"Hey!" Soren yipped, wavign her arms, before running over to them, to be followed after her older brother as he glanced around, anxiously, before quickly speed walking after his younger sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:06 am

Both Sara and Keith turned as they heard Soren's voice, yelling. Keith waved as did Sara, siblings standing next to one another now as they waited for their friends. Keith had a backpack slung over one shoulder, containing his and Sara's things, mainly clothes. He finished off his food, frowning as he realized Sara hadn't eaten anything, she didn't eat very much, but lately had been eating a lot less then normal. She swayed absentmindedly, waiting impatiently for Soren and Zach to fight through the crowd so they could get moving. No one knew where they were headed yet, but she figured Keith had some idea, that or Zach did. She didn't really think about stuff like that, she let her brother be the planner.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:21 am

Soren ran over to Sara to give her a quick hug and step back, giving the both of a small smile as Zack came up and gave Keith a small nod and his sister spoke up, laughing slightly, "sorry it took us a little bit longer to get her, it was crazy back in the hotel, but where here now, the four of us.
"So what do we have in today's agenda?" Her brother murmured, taking out his shades, taking one last glance around the park, before placing them back on, covering his leafy green eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:27 am

Sara returned the hug, smiling lightly.
"Yea, you guys took awhile" She laughed, shrugging her slender shoulders. "I have no idea" She teased a bit, Sara was not good at planning, she never thought things through, ever.
Keith sighed, rolling his eyes at Sara lightly, before returning the greeting.
"Well, I was thinking we should move on, I mean, we've been here for what, a week? So, maybe it's time to head out" He said with a shrug, draping an arm over Sara's shoulder and looking curiously at Zach and Soren. When you had abilities like the four of them did, staying unnoticed was important, as was not staying in the same place for a long period of time.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 am

"That sounds good to me but where to?" Zack muttered, rubbing the back of his head. Soren tapped the side of her, resting ehr elbow in the palm of her head as she thinked and her blue eyes shined, "Let's take a plane to San Fransisco!"
"Where did that come from?" Her brother spoke up.
"I overheard a small family wanting to go their, they said it was a beautiful place, both day and night. Plus we've never been there, wouldn't it be a good idea, to go to places, we haven't gone too yet?" His sister asked, shoulders shrugging slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:40 am

Keith glanced at Soren, "Planes?" He said, shaking his head but he shrugged.
"Well, that works I suppose, it is some place we've never been before" Keith had a thing about flying, it freaked him out. He was a firm believed in humans stayin on the ground, even if he could manipulate the plane anyway he wanted, he just didn't feel comfortable.
Sara laughed, hugging her brother lightly, "Sounds fine to me" She said with a small smile. She knew Keith didn't like flying, but she loved it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:54 am

"There's also the bus and train if you guys want something else beside the plane." Soren smiled slightly, "I want to make sure everyone is okay with the ride we're going to take." Zack nodded as he glanced at his sister and looked around at the people was they past by, not minding the four of them as they stood around talking to one another. He pulled his shades down a bit looking for any suspicous people looking towards their direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:01 pm

"I'm fine with whatever" Sara said, swinging her arms absentmindedly.
"I suppose bus or train sounds better to me" Keith admitted, shrugging and looking away. He really detested flying.
"Should we head over to the station? I mean, we did manage to ditch those guys a few weeks ago, but I'd be anything their still looking for us" He said, shaking his head. A few weeks ago, they had been followed by some government officials, intent on capturing and studying them. That was one of the main reasons they had to keep moving, staying in one place to long was a death sentence. He shook his head, looking at Sara. If anything, they wanted her, her ability was a rare one, particularly since it encompassed such a mass of shifts, it was rare. Soren and Zach were just as desirable, anything they did was handy, as was his. Considering that he could manipulate metal in ways that were unknown to mankind. He would be a valuable asset in any millitary opporation.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:09 pm

"Let's hurry on then, so we can catch the soonest train outta here." Zack nodded turning to them, pulling his shades back up. Soren nodded along with her brother, shifting the weight of ehr bags around her shoulders, she dug into the pocket of her cargo pants and pulled out a twenty, "Okay, do we have enough for everyone? We gotta ride together, we are not riding seperately. We can be on the same train but in different areas, should it be in pairs, or by ourselves?"
"Being all together can draw attetion." Her brother spoke up, arms crossing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   

Back to top Go down

1X1 with Fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next