Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Fire :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ama
Verifier
Ama

OnexOne with Fire :D Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:11 am

Hellos :]

Vampire YAY!

Intro in a minute :]
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 am

[Ire Mantel]
It was mid afternoon; snow was lightly falling in strait lines, undisturbed by the wind, coating everything in a blanket of white. The sun reflected off the frozen water, making the ground glitter with pinks and blues. It was pretty to watch from the window but the bitter cold of winter made it unpleasant to be outside in.
The pure white of the snow was disturbed by drops of crimson. Staggered footprints outlined in red. Though the falling slow covered it, making it look more pink than red. The markings continued into the woods. It was just outside of town and a frequent walking area when it was warmer. Occasionally people wandered through in the winter, but not often. A figure stumbled into the cover of the pine trees before collapsing in the snow, not moving his dark red eyes fixated in one place, shaggy golden brown hair tossed over his face. He didn’t look to be older than 12, though in reality he was close to 300. Even in his years he made a mistake, one that, if he wasn’t found, would be fatal.
You stupid…he muttered in his head, flinching. The sun had seared what was exposed of his skin, turning it from its usual snow white to a deep red, and in some parts a shiny white. He’d been outside a full 24 hours now, and in that time he’d been attacked by a hunter, and as it was easy to see, barely escaped. But he was lucky that he, to blend in with the rest of society was forced to wear, long, dark washed denim jeans, though they were slashed from a sharp object of some kind, they looked like small cuts now but the stains on the denim made it clear that they were once much larger. A black and red plaid hoodie covered his arms, though it too was slashed like his jeans, stained. In his hand he clutched a small test tube like vile that was no bigger than his pinky. It was filled with a red substance and to him it wreaked of human. But It was his and he’d never let it go.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:23 am

Sara sighed, shoving her hands deep in her pockets, shivering brutally. The young girl, around eighteen, had moved away from home a few years ago, and was living by herself, in a crummy appartment on the outskirts of town. Her paycheck was shoved deep in one pocket, since she had just gotten paid, which was just enough money to cover her rent, if she was lucky. Shivering again, she fumbled with her battered iPod, blue-tipped fingers pushing the earbuds into her ears.
"Idiot" She hissed at herself, she couldn't believe she hadn't gotten that damn winter jacket, she was frozen, a human popsicle. She sighed, stepping into the woods, she always took this path, it was the quickest way home, and she was praying the trees offered her protection against the elements.
With "Enter Sandman" By Metallica, blasting in her ears, she pushed forward, her dark hair whiping around her face as the wind blew it about. Her green eyes were slightly red from the cold wind, and her skin was naturally tan, though it looked chapped in some places from exposure to the elements.
She sighed, staring down at the white snow, though, in some places it looked red. Going to one knee, she pushed her already numb fingers into a spot of snow, suprised to find her fingers turning red.
"What the hell?" She muttered, standing up and glancing around. Her sharp eyes fell on a figure, it looked like a kid, maybe a bit older, lying in the snow, bleeding.
"Oh my god" She hissed, running over to the figure, slipping and sliding on the snow and ice, heedless of the cold now.
"Oh shit" She cursed, skidding to a halt on her knees next to him. She had no idea what to do, the hospital, she had to get him to the hospital.
"Alright, alright" She muttered to herself, "Come on, I got you" She murmured, sliding her arms under him and carefully rising up. She staggered, for a kid, he was suprisingly heavy.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:57 pm

He could smell her before he could see her, blood, fresh blood. He wanted it, more than anything, but he knew he needed to get inside. The cold didn’t matter, it was the sun. But humans.. Humans would be freezing, and he would have to act that way, if he was going to coax the girl into taking him and not leaving him. His fangs had slid forward, but he couldn’t help that.
“Cold..” He whimpered, faking a shiver when the girl was close. He could hear her talking, but she didn’t know exactly what it was that she was saying. He flinched when she picked him up deep red eyes squeezing shut, pain spreading across his face, looking displaced among his vampiric features. “Cold.” He repeated again shivering harshly in her arms.
He cracked and eye open looking up at her shuttering as the urge to kill her floated through his body. He whimpered, he couldn’t, that wouldn’t help, he’d just bleed it back out, and that would be him nowhere and he’d be stuck outside until someone else wandered though.
Another idea came to mind. The hospital, that’s where she going to take him. That’s where common sense told one to go with someone hurt. He shuttered. That would just cause problems. He looked up at her with a smile, his childish features making him look innocent, even though he was trying to charm her. “Take me home.”
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Shaye nearly jumped a foot in the air when the boy started to talk.
"I know your cold" She muttered, suddenly realizing how damn cold she was as well. She sighed, intent on taking him to the hospital, until, damn it all, he spoke again. Home? Who's home, her home? She frowned, obviously that's what he meant, since she'd have no idea where his home was.
"Oh, alright" She nodded, sort of sucked in by his expression. "Yea, I can take you to my place' She muttered, staggering for a moment, before righting herself. She shuddered violently, she was so cold, damn. She could feel his blood running down her arms, staning her pants and arms. She sighed, shaking her head and begining to make her way home again, it was so cold, beyond cold. The walk was another fifteen minutes, but finally she made it to the crummy building she called home.
"Here we are" She muttered, digging her keys from her pocket, while still trying to keep a decent grip on him. She pushed open the front door, surveying the stairs miserably. Finally she caved, and began to make her way up the stairs, and to her door, which she unlocked quickly, staggering inside. She glanced down at the boy in her arms, sighing, before setting him on the couch, and going to the thermostate to turn up the heat. She then made her way back to the boy, settling a blanket over him, while she tried to find stuff to fix him up with. She sighed, shaking her head as she dug through her cabinets, finding some bandages.
"Alright, um, where are you hurt?" She asked curiously, kneeling down next to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:57 pm

He seemed to drift in and out as Sara carried him back home. He’d stopped his fake shivering when he’d gotten her to do what he wanted her to. He cracked his eyes open just enough that he could see what was going on. They were in a building now, it looked beat up. He wondered momentarily if she lived by herself in this place. It would be interesting if she didn’t. He flinched when she started up the stairs, the sounds of her feet on the stairs echoing in the stairwell was over whelming to his ears after he’d been in the forest were it was close to dead quiet.
He was sitting up by the time she’d come back looking at his hands and feet which were starting to peel from sun exposure. He was frowning. He looked at her, half smiling to keep his teeth hidden because his fangs wouldn’t be sliding back anytime soon. “Oh. I’ll be okay. Thanks.” He commented light heartedly, she probably wouldn’t believe him so tried to prepare himself for being grabbed at so she could see. “Just some burns.” He looked at her, the color of his eyes darkening, his pupils dilating, he wanted blood, but moral code would keep her safe, if he could help it.. “What’s your name?” He asked, his words sounding distant, he shoved himself back into the couch rubbing his hands together sloughing the skin that was peeling off of the sun burn.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Sara was more then suprised to see the boy sitting.
"Just some burns?" She echoed, eyes going wide at the sight of his hands.
"Sara" She muttered softly, "Sara Black, and this is my appartment" She said softly, a small sigh escaping her as she tried to warm herself up. He had her only blanket, but she wasn't about to say anything, instead she smiled and put the bandage down.
"Alright" She said, he didn't seem to want to let her help, which was fine, she could wait, or he'd ask or something. She stood up, flexing her fingers, which was stiff with cold. Small speckles of white dotted her fingers, frost bite, though she ignored it. It was her own stupid fault, being out in the cold like that without being properly dressed. The appartment was sparsely decorated, a small TV sat on a stand in the corner, two beat up couches around it, one which he was seated on. She had a small dining room, with a second hand table, dressed up with a table cloth, and vase, though nothing was in it. The kitchen was off to one side, peeling wall paper, though she had dressed it up, decently enough. Spliting off from the living room was her bedroom, a tiny guest room, and a washroom.
"Um, you can stay in the spare room, I'll put some towels in the washroom for you. Help yourself to anything you want" She said, sighing tiredly. "Also, I suppose, feel free to stay as long as you want" She felt uncomfortable about that, but she had helped the kid, so he could stay as long as he wanted.
"Um, do you want me to call your parents or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:10 pm

“Ire Mantel.” He said “I’d shake your hand but…” He laughed slightly as he continued to rub his hands together. “Nice to meet you Sara.” He said. “Thank you for helping me. I appreciate it.” He noticed that Sara was flexing her fingers. She must be cold. Yes. Humans get cold. He thought to himself. “Umm.. Here..” He said handing the blanket that she’d given him back to her. Ire frowned when he saw that stained with his blood. He huffed. “I’m Sorry..” He murmured, upset that he ruined something in her house.
“Oh. You’ll let me stay?” He blinked he was unaccustomed to such an idea, but then she didn’t know who he really was. “No..I don’t think that necessary..” He said still taken back by being offered a place to stay. “Do-Do I owe you anything?” He asked. He didn’t value things the same way that humans did, but it was the polite thing to ask. Wasn’t it?
Ire held back a laugh when she asked if he wanted her to call his parents. They were long dead. “Oh no. They won’t answer.” He said smiling to himself about the joke that only he would get. “Don’t worry though. It’ll be okay.” Ire suddenly bolted from the couch, forgetting that he couldn’t move how fast he wanted to. “Oh Shit.” He said, "I bleed on your couch.” He frowned looking at the dark red stains. “That… that won’t come out will it…?”
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Sara sighed, accepting the blanket, though she held it gingerly, "I'm fine" She said, shaking her head and letting it fall to the floor, a small frown on her face, though she glanced up at him again.
"No, you don't owe me anything" She said with a funny look. She didn't understand why he would owe her anything, she'd helped out of the kidness of her own heart. She shook her head, jumping as he bolted, moving a lot faster then she had expected, "No, its an old couch though, so don't worry about it" She smiled softly, going back to the heater and turning it up absentmindedly. She glanced back at him, "Alright, well, feel free to stay, if you want" She said, shrugging her slender shoulders, as she stepped into the kitchen, begining to make some coffee. She had tomorrow off work, thank god, but she had no idea what she was going to do, probably try and clean her couch. "Nice to meet you' She finally said, laughing at her own slowness. She looked him over for a moment, he looked young, but it was obvious he wasn't as young as he appeared. She frowned, wondering what such a person as doing out, on their own, in such disasterous weather. As if on cue, the wind picked up, pounding the windows, as the snow began to dump.
"Oh shit' She muttered, going to look outside, seeing the beginings of a blizzard.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Ire scrunched his noise when the smell of coffee filled the house. “Gross.” He commented absent mindly. Human food, how it smelled, how repulsive it was. He shuddered.
Ire ran his fingers through his hair and was about to walk out of Sara’s apartment when he heard her swear. It was snow—lots of it. He frowned; his eyes were now black in color. There was no way that Sara was going to let him leave now. He heaved a sigh. His own moral code was not to kill someone who saves you. Given the circumstances now, it was going to be hard. Not only was it going to have to be dark, but Sara was going to have to be asleep.
“Why?” He muttered to himself turning his back to the door sliding down onto the floor his fingers locked in his hair. Hungry tore at him. He could just leave. Why hadn’t he? He frowned and stood his hunger dragging him to the kitchen. He couldn’t help it. He smirked at Sara one of his fangs showing. He looked at her like she was food, which she was. He was starving from his blood loss and he wanted her blood. It was there, so available. He moved across the kitchen. “You like coffee?” He asked appearing to be ‘normal’ for a moment to hunger burned in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Sara jumped, nearly spilling on herself as Ire appeared next to her. Mentally cursing, she wrapped around her hands around her mug more steadily, wondering how the damn kid could move so fast.
"Yea, I never used to, but with work and early mornings and what not, I had to find something to keep me going" She said, flinching slightly from the look in his eyes. He looked at her like a dying man to water, and it was getting a bit creepy. Her eyes grew wide as she caught sight of his fangs, her heat thumping unevenly for a second.
"Y-your teeth" She said, stepping back, still gripping the mug like a security blanket. What little blood she had in her face drained, causing her skin to pale, dramatically. What in the hell had she brought home. Her rational mind refused to believe what she was seeing, telling her she was tired and that her eyes were playing tricks on her, while her irrational mind was screaming at her to run or something along those lines. She stared at him, almost transfixed, though she was still standing further away now. Her knees were shaking slightly, and she absentmindedly bit her lip as she gazed at him. She desperately wanted to ask 'what are you', but fear kept her from blurting things out.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:07 pm

Ire grinned fully when she mention his teeth. “These?” He asked shoving his own finger against one of his fangs. He pulled it back watching blood bead on his finger. “Humans are funny.” He said poking the center of Sara’s chest when her heart skipped unevenly, using his bleeding finger. “They’re funny and they taste good.” He laughed. “It’s too bad.” He said shaking his head, “I’m glad you saved me don’t get me wrong, but.” He smiled again. “I’m a Vampire, Sara, and I’m hungry.”
Ire moved closer to her, leaning forward. His black eyes staring at hers, burning with hunger. “They were red earlier weren’t they? I’m hungry Sara.” His voice had a purr like quality to it; a wide grin was plastered on his face. “I’d hate to kill the one who saved me.” He smiled. “So you have a choice. You can, say, make yourself bleed and let me lick it or, I could just bite you, but you’ll die if you pick that option.”
He laughed. “Or I suppose you could scream, but that would just be more food for me. So what do you pick?” He asked, seeming relatively calm.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Sara gaped at him, winced as he poked her. What the hell? She'd saved his life, and now he wanted her to basically slice herself open, or he'd kill her. Lovely. She shuddered, barely able to comprehend what was going on.
'You want me to cut myself open?" She hissed, almost annoyed now. "Fricking last time I save someone's life" She snapped, glowering in his direction, though, if he was telling the truth, she really had no choice.
"Hope you appreciate this" She grumbled, putting the mug down, though her hands were shaking badly. Grabbing a steak knife, she positioned it over he wrist, drawing it over her skin, wincing at how hard she had to push just to make it bleed. Oh damn, it hurt, so bad, she hated cuts, and blood. She felt her stomach roll, threatening to empty the non-existent contents she had in it. She hadn't eaten in probably two days, it was either food or rent at this point. She thrust her wrist towards him, staggering, very light headed suddenly.
"T-there" She said, the crimson blood standing out against her suddenly pale skin. She clamped a hand over her mouth, fighting off the black dots that were clouding the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:20 pm

“Oh I appreciate it. I really do.” Ire smiled. “And I’m sorry.” Ire watched as she pulled the blade across her wrist. Humans moved so slow. He wanted to do it himself but if he did he’d end up killing her by cutting to deep. The minute Ire saw smelt her blood flowing free he darted forward pulling her against him taking her wrist. He put it to his mouth licking the wound. His fangs pressed against her skin occasionally, but didn’t they didn’t break it.
Ire’s eyes faded from black to a violet color He was satisfied, not full, but good enough. He could stop only because he was just licking, if his fangs were involved it would be a completely different story. “I’m sorry…” He murmured quietly scooping her up into his arms. He carried her into the bathroom so he could clean the cut for her. He didn’t have to worry about getting sick, but he knew about germs. Ire had gotten a towel wet before he realized that Sara probably didn’t want him around.
He suddenly looked frustrated. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” He said setting the damp cloth down on the sink. “I’ll leave.”
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Sara almost pass out when he began to suck her blood. Then, she was moving, and the room was spinning.
"No, no stay" She muttered, eyes flickering. "It's fine, plus, it's to cold for anyone, even you, to be outside" She laughed softly, though it was obvious she wasn't really in her right mind. She couldn't even hold herself up at this point, he had taken a lot of her blood, by accident, she could tell, and with the lack of food, she was already sick. She shivered violently, "Please?" She said suddenly, terrified of being alone, especially when she couldn't even sit up without passing out. She slumped against the bathtub, sliding lower and lower, until she fell to the floor, the room spinning as her stomach rolled. She hurt, her head was pounding, and she was acutely aware of the stinging in her wrist.
"Don't go" She muttered to the floor tiles, before, eventually, succumbing to the blackness, and passing out.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:46 am

Ire just stared when Sara begged him to stay. He’d just made her hurt herself so he could eat, but he started to panic when she passed out, he could hear by her heart beat that she was in distress, but he didn’t know what to do. He killed humans; he didn’t keep them alive. Ire picked up the cloth and pushed it against her wrist. He wasn’t breathing now, so he couldn’t smell the blood.
“Sara?” He asked lightly shaking her lightly he noticed that she was cold for a human, but he didn’t know what to do about it. He hadn’t had that need to for almost 300 years. Ire picked her up, “Clothes… That’s what those are for right?” He said out loud, before bolting across the house looking for her room.
Upon finding it he set Sara down on the floor, wrapping the cloth around her wrist before digging through her dresser dumping her clothes on top of her body not caring what it was, shirts, pants, underwear, it didn’t matter. “Sara?” He asked again, hoping that she would wake up. He didn’t know what else to do. He was clueless to human needs.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:44 am

Sara was painfully aware of being moved, it hurt, a lot. She winced, eyes flickering for a moment as she heard Ire calling out to her, and then, suddenly there was more weight on her. She flicked her eyes open again, trying to look at him reassuringly, since that was the most she could manage right now, though she was barely able to. She sucked in a painful breath, trying to keep herself awake.
"I-" She cut off, coughing again, damn it all, the lat thing she needed right now was to be sick. She looked at him, trying to figure ot what was going on. She slowly came to the realization she was in her bedroom, with half of her closet piled ontop of her. She sighed, poor vampire, he was panicking.
"I'm fine" She finally muttered, sitting up, though the room was spinning drastically. It was a complete and utter lie, she was about as far from 'fine' as a person could get right now. She glanced at him, he looked distressed, though she couldn't understand why. Was he actually worried about her?
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Ire spun around when he heard Sara the second time, he was too flustered to hear her the first time. He moved over to Sara, his arms full of clothes to dump on top of her. “No.. No you’re not. Lay back down.” He said kneeling down next to her. “Your heart…it is…” He couldn’t think of a way to describe how distressed her heart sounded after he drank from her, and though he didn’t know it, her lack of food. “Unhappy.” He finished. He frowned, and dumped the pile of clothes on her feet. “God Damn it Ire. You don’t kill people who save you.” He was obviously talking to himself, probably not realizing that he was talking out loud.
Ire looked at her, his violet eyes reflecting sadness. “Please lay back down. What.. What is it you need? I’ll get it.” He shook his head vigorously his brown hair swishing. “I can go out.. The cold.. it doesn’t hurt me.” He frowned and lightly gripped her shoulder figuring that is she was sitting up when her heart was so angry that she was going to try to stand, that would make it madder. Ire chew on his lip, his fangs slicing through his skin making him bleed momentarily. "I'm sorry." He muttered again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:59 pm

Sara bit her lip, watching him basically panic.
"You're bleeding" She commented, letting him push her back down. She rubbed her eyes, chuckling at the amount of clothes on top of her.
"I'm fine, really, just dizzy" She reassured, sitting up again, though she could tell he was going to be annoyed with her. She pushed the clothes off, pulling the blanket off of her bed, and wrapping it around her shoulders.
"This works better then clothes" She murmured, sighing at the mess on her floor. She shrugged it off, smiling lightly at him.
"You didn't kill me, I won't die, not from a little cut like that" She nodded at her throbbing wrist. She sighed, the room was spinning again, so she pressed her hand to her stomach, trying to stave of illness.
"Outside? No, no you don't need to do that" She said, she wasn't about to admit she hadn't eaten in two days, and that there was no food in the house, not with everything going on right now. She smiled, though she was pale, and her skin, to someone 'alive', was clammy to touch.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 7:51 pm

Ire frowned when she shoved all of the clothes that he’d placed on top of her off. He’d done something wrong. His violet eyes shifted toward what she grabbed onto. [I]A blanket. Duh Ire.[I] He thought to himself. His frown deepened he saw that he’d now made a mess on the floor.
“Dizzy…?” He thought for a minute. “Dizzy?” He repeated again as if the word was strange to him. “Sick.” He said putting in a word that fit in with the situation. “I took too much.” He frowned again. “I’m sorry. I lost so much…“ He jumped over the word blood and continued on, “I’m sorry.” He shook his head.
Ire’s eyes dilated when Sara brought up her bleeding wrist, but he didn’t move, not one part of him moved. He wasn’t breathing, but his eyes locked on her wrist. His focus snapped away from her when she mentioned going outside. “You need something.” He said. “Humans need…Food?” He asked tipping his head to the side. “Water… heat…” He was really looking for a reason to leave. It wouldn’t take him long to find whatever she needed and a victim to fully satisfy his hunger. He continued to chew on his lip not caring if he was bleeding or not. Besides his own blood would give the illusion that he was still getting blood from something. Subconsciously he'd started folding the clothes he'd pulled out. He worked quickly, finishing, most likely, before Sara noticed what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Sara sighed, "Dizzy, the world is, um, spinning" She said, trying to explain this.
"No, you didn't take to much, don't worry" She muttered softly, trying to reassure him. "It's fine, really" She said softly, seeing him staring at her wrist, and hid it, hoping not seeing it would help him. She took a deep breath, pressing her hand sharply into her stomach, trying t keep from throwing up.
"Um, I have heat" She said softly, "But go out if you want" She said, still to prideful, not wanting to seem weak in front of him.
"Besides, I'm guessing you need to go eat more" She murmured, "Go" She waved her good hand at him, smiling.
"Just, promise me you'll come back?" She said, she'd go grocery shopping tomorrow, well, if she could afford to.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:01 pm

“Why would you want me to come back?” He asked, though he was already standing up. It was clear he wasn’t going to wait for an answer. He’d be back. He felt the need to help her since he’d broken his own moral code. You do not attack people who save you, ever.
The deed was simple, or at least it should be. Ire walked along the side walk, snow falling around him in thick sheets. But he knew where he was. He’s been here long enough. A smile brushed his, snow flecked lips.
A Car.
With this weather it was likely to spin out. It was simple after it did. That was his meal, and an easy one at that.
Ire’s mind drifted back to the human. Food. She needed food. Or he thought that she did.
Ire knew enough that human’s generally kept money on them.
Wallet. He needed his victim’s wallet. He rummaged through his victim’s pockets, taking the wallet when he found it.
--
“Sir. You shouldn’t be here… your bleeding” The cashier told him the minute he walked up with an arm load of food. He didn’t have a clue as to what Sara liked, or what any human liked. He tried to be quick. And he rarely played with his food. Like most vampires did.
Ire smiled, captivating the attention of the cashier. “You shouldn’t be either.” The cashier was quiet, his attention focused on Ire.
“I suppose not.” He said his voice slightly numb. He began to ring up what Ire had brought up.
Ire smiled, handing the cashier the cash from his last meal’s wallet. “Keep it.” He said picking up the bags and bolting from the store, leaving only an after image.
--
“Sara!” Ire called cheerfully as he entered Sara’s apartment. He came back just like he promised. He’d also forgotten to clean up. His chin covered in blood, his shirt soaked. That only added to how little he knew about humans.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Sara had managed to drag herself into the washroom to clean herself up, a bit when Ire had left. She groaned, splashing the cold water on her face, this day had been a bloody disaster so far. Glancing around, she was more the surprised to hear the vampire come back.

"Yea?" She poked her head out of the washroom, her hand flying to her mouth at the sight of the boy, covered in blood.
"Bloody hell" She muttered, "Are you okay?" She was extremely worried now, she wasn't sure if vampires could die of blood loss, but if they could, Ire was heading that direction. She almost asked if he needed to be taken to the hospital, but then common sense kicked in. You couldn't take a vampire to the hospital, that just didn't make any sense.

Sitting down hesitantly she stared at the grocery bags in his hands, rubbing a hand over her face, obviously confused.
"What did you do?" She muttered, "You're covered in blood and carrying enough groceries to feed a small army" She was having a hard time processing what was going on. Leaning her head back, she racked fingers through dirty hair before returning her gaze to the vampire. She was confused, concerned and a little annoyed at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Verifier
Ama

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Ire’s smile disappeared. Sara seemed upset to him. His posture changed, from an army like perfect posture, to slouched shoulders and a hanging head. Much like a child who’d brought their mother flowers and was pushed a side with a ‘that’s nice, Dear…’ “I.. I thought you’d want..” He paused. “Humans like food don’t they?” He asked. “..like this kind?” He was now just about as confused has she was.

“Blood? Oh this isn’t…” He stopped having enough sense to not finish with “my blood.” He smiled again realizing why Sara was upset. He corrected his posture and strode over to her. “Here.” He said happily holding the bags out to her, “I’ll clean up.” The snow that clung to his skin was starting to melt, making the blood run slightly. Turning it diluted rust colored orange.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Sara sucked in a breath, finishing the sentence in her mind.
"Oh" She murmured, "No, no I appreciate the food" She quickly reassured, staggering a bit as he unloaded the bags on her, they were heavier then she had anticipated.

Sighing, she struggled into the kitchen, slowly beginning to fill up bare cupboards and her empty fridge with the food Ire had bought. It wasn't that she didn't appreciate it, but she had never been one to easily accept charity, and in all honesty she had gotten used to the clawing in her stomach that was hunger. Shaking her head she decided to make some soup, she was hungry after all, and it would make Ire realize that she did, despite her immediate attitude appreciate his gift.

Placing a pot of boiling water on the stove, she slowly began to make a chicken noodle soup, since she had no desire to make anything more challenging at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Fire :D   OnexOne with Fire :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Fire :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: