Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

1X1 with Fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

1X1 with Fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:14 pm

"At the same time, being together offers protection. Safety in numbers" Keith said, pulling a wrinkled fifty from his pocket, as Sara produced a few crips twenty dollar bills.
"I'd say we have enough" She said, shrugging a bit.
"No one's going to think it's weird that a group of friends are traveling together" Sara said, looking at Keith, whom shrugged.
"Whatever works" He responded, noddng and begining to walk to the station. He knew where it was, having made a point of finding it the first day they had arrived. Once again, it was a safety thing, better to know where your exits were when you needed them, instead of running around like a crazy person when you needed to get out.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Soren turned to see Zack pull out some bills and she gawked to see the hundred, "Za-"
"I found it on the floor and went to the front desk to ask the lady if it was real or not, she agreed it was, and gave it back," He answered, "She even told me she had people paying their rooms with cash and is still stunned they have that much in real bills. Come on." She gave a nod before following after the group, taking one last glance at the park before hurrying up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Sara shoved her cash back in her pocket for the time being. She didn't particularly want to flash her money, it attracted to much attention. It still hadn't be decided where they were sitting, or who with, but she had a feeling that Keith wouldn't be letting her sit alone anytime soon. As far as older brother's went, he was insanely protective, not that she could blame him. She was accident prone, and tended to get into trouble on more then one occasion, and Keith was always the one to bail her out.
Keith mimicked Sara, pushing his cash back into his pocket as well. He glanced at Zack and Soren, but he didn't bother to say anything. He hoisted the bag on his shoulder, fixing it a bit. It was weird, always moving around, he sort of missed having a place to call home.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Zack held his hand out, letting Soren place her money over his and he placed it in the inside pocket of his jacket, keeping it safely in there. He turned to see his sister pull of her cap, and stash it in her bag as she took off the hair tie and let her hair cascade down her shoulders. She ruffled it a bit before glancing up at him giving a weak smile, "Not a fan of caps."
He nodded knowing how she prefer berets over any old baseball cap. The train station was just ahead of them as they made their way over there and Zack heard the sound of the trains, going thru and forth carrying passangers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Sara and Keith never wore disguises. Sara hated them, plus, it was harder for her to cover up certain things. Keith, well, he was just stubborn. He glanced up, seeing the station ahead, and quickened his pace a bit, long legs covering the ground in a few moments. Sara sighed, trotting dutifully along beside him. He was entirely to tall for his own good. Stepping up to the booth, Keith spoke quickly to the woman, the trip would take three days by train, as it was across the country, and they would need to book a bunk room, or sleep in their seats. Keith glanced at the others, waiting for them to chime in with their opinions on what should happen.
"I don't care either way" Sara piped up, years of running had made her comfortable to sleep almost anywhere, and often she felt safer if she wasn't comfortable, because she found anything comforting usually turned out bad.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:43 pm

As the other two caught up Sreon overheard the trip was going to be three days long so she turned to Zack, who was shrugging his shoulder, "It really doesn't matter, but being in our seats would be better, much nicer view of the country if we got a window." He smiled slightly nodding his head. His sister knew it was going to be risky, settling into a soft plush bed, she usually dozes off easily in something comfortable. Zack pulled the bills from his pocket which were neatly folded and it was just showing Soren's twenty, which his hundred was neatly curled inside of it.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Keith nodded, seats it was. He paid for himself and Sara, with their combined money, recieving their seat assignments and tickets. The cost of the trip covered their food as well, so for once, no one had to worry about eating. After collecting Soren and Zach's money, the woman directed the four to a waiting train.
"There you go" She waved, as Keith walked over, handing his ticket to the conductor, who saw them onboard.
Sara smiled, imitating her brother as she stepped on the train. Her green eyes danced around, amused as she looked over the seats they were given. It was a cluster of four, two on either side, facing one another.
"Looks like we're sitting together" She said, claiming a window seat.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:51 pm

Soren gave a small nod as she entered into their small little cabin, throwing her bag up into the netting above them which, Zack did as well. She plopped down across from Sara as her brother took one last peek in the hallway of the train before closing the door completely turning to them, "The meals will be coming around in two hours, so it will be a while, but we do have a few snacks in we case we get hungry, right?" His sister nodded, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Keith sat next to Sara, after stashing his bag under his seat. He had no desire to leave his bag unattended.
"Well, snacks are always good" He said with a small chuckle. Sara had already curled up, catlike in her seat, head resting against her window.
"I'm not hungry" She said offhandedly, which caused Keith to frown. She hadn't eaten in two days, which was worrying, but he didn't say anything, not wanting to stress Zach and Soren out with their family dispute.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:09 pm

The two nodded their heads as they glanced out the window and Zach turned slightly as he saw a shadow pass over the cabin's, seeing the outline of the train conductor passing through to make sure the passangers were tucked away into their cabins for now.
Soren saw the small families waving as they watched their members depart and she gave a small sigh, wondering how it would've been, if her mom and dad were still alive with them today, right here, right now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Sara yawned, curling up against herself, using Keith's jacket as a pillow. Yawning in a catlike fashion, she slowly began to drift off. Like Soren and Zach, her and Keith's parents had long since passed away, not that she really cared. They had never loved her or Keith, they had feared their children, and because of that, they had hated them.
Keith used Sara's jacket as a blanket as he lay it over her, glancing up, like Zach as he noticed the shadow. He sighed, digging in his bag and digging out a redbull. Cracking the top, he took a few test sips, before putting it in a drink tray.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:14 pm

The whistle bellowed and steam blew all over the platform of the train station. The train lurched, then began to chug it's way out of the city. Soren gave a sigh before leaning against her brother as a pillow. He stroked her hair, as she curled up against him, then he leaned against the wall, eyes wandering over to the window as the scene before them began to go faster, to just a little blur but enough to make out a few things.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:22 pm

Keith watched the images fly by, a small frown on his features. He wasn't the most upbeat person, definately more of a pessimist. He watched Soren and Zach, momentarily envious, they had a much more intimate relationship then him and Sara. Closer as siblings, that was for sure. He shook his head, shaing the thoughts from his mind as he glanced at Sara, smiling a bit. She looked tired, even asleep it was obvious that she was tired. He dug in his bag, pulling "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy out. It was one of his favorite books and the pages were dogeared from being read so much. He glanced at Zach, "So, where did you guys crash last night?" He asked curiously. He hadn't seen them for a few days, considering they had all split off for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:43 pm

"Some nice hotel, nothing to fancy, nothing to shabby, just right for us to settle in." He answered turning to look at Keith, "It was crowded though with a bunch of families and teens, so it wasn't hard to fit in okay. I'm thinking it was vacation time for a lot of people, so it was chaos. What about you guys? Been doing fine? Sleeping well?"
Their health matters as well because if anyone got sick it could slow them down a bit, trying to help recover, Soren had gotten a bad infection long ago and she suggested a doctor but he freaked knowing the doc would be able to find out something unusual as her body temperature is a little bit colder from the effect of her gift.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:46 pm

"Oh cool, yea, same deal for us, small hotel, it worked" He shrugged, shaking his head and sighing.
"Us? Well, I'm fine, haven't been sleeping though. Sara keeps taking off at night" He said, shrugging. "So obviously I don't sleep" He glanced at his sister, frowning, "And you know once she shifts, no one can follow her" He said, stretching out and rubbing his eyes lightly. "She hasn't been eating at all" He said, "Hasn't for two days, I mean, it's normal for her, but still, it's been freaking me out" He was glad he could talk to Zach, it was reassuring, considering they had been friends for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:53 pm

"She'll have to eat, lack of food is not really going to help. Sarah will need all the energy we can get while not being chased. I'm just suggesting this stuff, don't force her into eating a lot more." He murmured, playing with his shades, as he fiddled around with them in his hands.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 pm

"Sara never does anything unless she wants to" Keith chuckled.
"Just let her be, she'll eat when she's hungry. Maybe that's what she does at night" He shrugged, fixing the jacket over her.
"Any problems on your side?" He asked, smiling lightly as he raked his fingers through his dark hair. He figured they should work out any problems now, well they had a few days to rest, instead of letting problems fester.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 am

"Nope, nothing has been going wrong. Soren knows how serious this stuff is, so she tries to stay on the top of her game, she tires not to get sick, or a small wound get in her way. She's been growing strong in a mental way once she got the idea, we can't be fooling around with people trying to follow us." He muttered in a low voice only for Keith to hear, any eavesdropper can become curious and try to report them, and Zach didn't want that happening, now, since both of their younger sisters are trying to rest.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 am

Keith frowned, but nodded. He wasn't sure if Zach was making a jab at Sara, but, Sara was definately different then any of them, and she tended to do things her own way. He knew on more then one occasion it had bothered Zach and Soren, but he didn't want to start an argument over his younger sister and her beliefs. He sighed, glancing around, just checking to make sure everything was alright. It was a habit, always had been. He nodded, "Well, at least she's taking this serious" He finally said, Sara did take stuff seriously, but in her own way. He sighed, stretching out for a moment, he hated small, enclosed spaces, and this was one of them. He pulled an old coke can from his bag, placing it in front of him and absentmindedly making the metal turn to liquid, levetating in the air in front of him. The windows on the door were frosted, so no one would be able to see what was going on inside.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:55 am

Zach felt his sister shift a bit, mumbling something really quietly before, settling down, napping away. He glanced at his shoes, before turning to their window to see the sun slowly dip down a bit and he glanced at his watch, "It's going to be at least another hour before the meals come around for all the passangers, I'll be, walking around the train for a little bit, starting to feel stiff." Just thinking about being stuck in this small cabin for three days, it would be good to stretch once in a while then just pace back and forth in here.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:58 am

Keith glanced up from his crafting of a small, metallic rose.
"Alright, I'll chill here, keep an eye on everything" He said with a small smile as he finished the rose and let it rest on the table. He was tired, but he wouldn't sleep until at least one of the girls were awake. He watched Zach leave, making sure the door was securly shut as he dug in his bag for his book again. Shifting, he managed to shift in the chair, using Sara as a back rest as his long legs ung over the side of his eat. Sara grumbled, in her sleep, but went still, eventually.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:14 pm

He put hs bag under Soren's head for a cushion before he left, and Zach placed his shades in the pocket, before he ends up breaking them like the last one he did, when he accidently, chipped the lens on it. Zach glanced around, peering into cabins without turning his head fully, while trying to look outside as he walked up the train, until he hit the engine and he was going to make his way back. His leafy green eyes glanced around wairly, looking for cameras or anything like that. Zach even looked for suspicous people as well.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:22 pm

Keith flicked the pages of his book, barely paying attention to the words. Something felt off, wrong, though he didn't know what. He sighed, shaking his head, trying to push the feelings away, he was just being paranoid. He glanced at Sara, she was shifting lightly, which was normal, she never could lie still, it just made using her as a back rest a bit annoying.
"Sara" He grumbled, nudging her lightly, trying to get her to relax.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:36 pm

'Everything seems all right...for now.' He thought as his hands stayed inside of his pocket, eyes wandering around curiously at his surrondings. Zach saw some train conductors up ahead talking to one another as they went through each cabin checking on their passangers and they stumbled upon the teen one of them saluted, "Hello sir, are you lost?"
"Oh, no, I'm just walking around." He answered.
"Looking for anything?" The other one asked.
"No, just stretching my legs, kinda started feeling stiff in my cabin." Zach murmured, already feeling nervous around the two. They gave slow nods before saying, polite goodbyes, and then the conductors walked off leaving him standing there. He leaned against the wall, sliding on to the floor, running a hand through his blonde hair, "Oh my god, those guys were about to get on my nerves as well getting my nervous." He mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 pm

Sara sighed, eyes flickering open, as Keith nudged her.
"Im up" She whined, kicking at him lightly, laughing softly. Keith smirked, "Good, cause you aren't very comfortable when you toss" He teased, Sara's eyes narrowed.
"Ass" She mumbled, pushing his jacket back into a ball and flopping down.
"Right, I'm going back to sleep" She said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire    1X1 with Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1X1 with Fire
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next