HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

1X1 with Fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Keith was not only watching the footprints, but the buildings. He figured the building would be big, noticable, or either something small, hidden. He sighed, shaking his head and looking around.
"See anything?" He muttered, pausing to look around and catch his breath a bit. Exahustion was really catching up with him. The tall, dark haired teen sighed, though his eyes fell on a flat roofed long building. It was brick, unassuming, looked abandoned, but at the same time, it was really clean. No graffiti or broken windows, and a large gate surrounded it.
"There?" He suggested,
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 pm

The two glanced up at the window and Soren raised one of her thin black eyebrows, "Looks like a hideout to me, something odd standing out from this side of town, espically since most of the buildings here are rundown."
"How are we going to approach it without getting caught or anything, they could be watching us from anywhere and probably catch us?" Zach whispered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 pm

Keith sighed, "Just when you need someone with the ability to sneak around.." He muttered, making an off handed remark about Sara.
"I dunno, I mean honestly, I see no easy way to approach" He said, watching the light flicker in one of the rooms.
"Bet you there in there" He murmured, shaking his head and frowning. He wanted to get Sara back, but it was so hard because they had to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:11 pm

"A distraction what if we make a diversion for them to follow or draw their attetion away from our direction?" Soren murmured quietly.
"Sounds okay to me, but if we do, what are we going to be doing?" Her brother asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 pm

"Start a fire" Keith said, looking at Zach.
"In the far wing or something. They'll all rush over there, and then we can sneak in and break Sara out" He said, looking from Soren to Zach. It was safe, it was from a distance, and they'd be distracted. He looked at his friends, sighing and shaking his head. It made sense to him, he just hoped it made sense to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:25 pm

The blond male nodded and turned to see his sister grab an half empty beer bottle that was left off to the side and stuff a torn rag into it, "Just give it a small flicker of fire and throw it right away into the direction Keith told you to." Zach nodded grabbing it and snapped his finger to see the index one light it, he touched it to the edge, shaking his hand to snap off the flame and he chucked it with all his power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Keith watched Zach and Soren with a small smile. He watched the bottle fly through the air, hitting it's destination and starting on fire. He waited until he heard shouting and people came pouring out of the building and towards the fire.
"Come on" He said, turning and slinking towards the building and used hisa bility to open the door which was metal.
"Alright, split up and see if you can find her" Keith said, nodding towards two rooms with lights on. He figured Sara would be in either of those, and he could take one and the siblings could take the other.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:49 pm

They followed after quickly glancing around before they entered into the building. The siblings nodded and went to the other room right away quietly.
"How long would the fire stay?" She whispered.
"As long as I tell it too, and nothing puts out the last flame." He answered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Keith began poking around, he winced, seeing many horrific things, though everyone, thing in the cages seemed to be asleep. He frowned, no sign of Sara as he contnued to search, thogh he couldn't find her. He hoped Soren and Zach were having more luck then him. He sighed, this placed looked awful, a testing facility, all of the creatures in here had injuries, looked like they were being experimented on or something.
"Poor Sara" He winced, she'd be gone maybe five hours, but who knew how bad of shape she was in.

Sara lay in her cage, unconcious. The black lynx had a huge bandage wrapped around her middle, blood staining it already. She hurt to bad to be awake. Her tail twitched occasionally, and her breathing was short and shallow.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:04 pm

"Sara, Sara, you here?" Soren whispered quietly as the two walked around the room. Zach saw some of the cages with large black sheets thrown over them and peeked into a few, shocked to see other captured runaways just like them, a few were mumbling but couldn't understand, he guessed a few have gone paranoid from probably being stuck in a cage for weeks, he would've of have done the same. He noticed each one had a collar around their neck and one of them begged for him to break theirs but Zach thought about it, what if the collars had an alarm on it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:07 pm

Keith winced, looking around and shaking his head. Nothing, he was begining to get panicky. He sighed, maybe she was in the room Zach and Soren were in, he hoped she was, or else she was in a different room.

Sara slowly woke as she heard someone calling her. Her ears perked for a moment and she mewed pitfully, she couldn't see anything, it was all black, but hopefully they'd hear her. She flicked her tail whimpereing as the pain in her middle came back with a vengence. She was definately in pain, and she needed something to stop it. She mewed again, trying to get their attention.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:14 pm

The two froze and a small smile played along Soren's lips, "You hear that?" He nodded and the two quickly walked around listening to the source of the sound and Zach came over to one cage and flipped the sheet over and saw her.
"Oh thank god! Sara you're okay!" He sighed. His sister came over, "What did they do to you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:20 pm

Sara was beyond relieved to see Soren and Zach, but she was stuck in this form and couldn't answer their questions. She whimpered again, pawing at the cage bars, but still not moving. Blood stained the large bandage around her middle, and her ears flickered, green eyes searching for Keith, though she didn't see him. She pawedd at the cage bars again, trying to get out, though she was extremely weak. She hurt, she whimpered, looking at them sadly.

Keith sighed, walking into the room where Zach and Soren were.
"Hey" He said, seeing them bent over a cage. He walked over, staggering back at what he saw.
"Oh gods" He cursed, staring at Sara.
"What did they do?" He breathed, kneeling down and petting Sara's paw as she pawed at them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:57 pm

"Poor Sara." Zach whispered. Soren looked around to see if there were any keys and she saw some on the hook. She ran over to see them and saw they were only for the cages, how were they going to get rid of the collar? She snatched them off the hook and handed them off to Keith, "I think these might unlock the cage, but we'll have to do something about the collar around her neck."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Keith took the keys, his hands were shaking, hardcore as he carefully unlocked the cage. He reached in, carefully feeling the collar around her neck.
"I can get it off" He murmured, sending some of his power into the device, there was a click, and it fell off. He frowned, "I dunno how we're gonna get her out though" He murmured, looking at the bandage around her middle. He wasn't sure picking her up would be the best idea. He shook his head, "And there's no way she can shift back until it's healed" He muttered, gently reaching in.

Sara hissed, her instincts taking over, wanting to defend herself.
"Oh shush" Keith murmured, gently sliding his hand under her. She whined, trying to get away, but she couldn't move that fast and the cage was to small for the small lynx. He gently picked her up, wincing as he felt wetness on his fingers.
"Jesus, she's still bleeding" He muttered, looking at Zach and Soren. "See if you can find something to carry her in" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:08 pm

The two siblings nodded quietly and took off in different directions searching around the whole entire room. They looked in corners, behind cages and finally Soren saw something flash and she came over to see a silver flatbed cart, "Bingo." She called her brother over and once he saw it, Zach grabbed the handle of it, turning the cart around heading back towards Keith.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 pm

"Jesus Sara" Keith murmured, wincing as he held her as still as possible. Once he saw Zach and Soren coming back with the flat bed, he shrugged his jacket off, wrapping it carefully around Sara and lay her down. She whimpered once or twice, but her eyes slid shut and she fell asleep. Keith winced, "Damn" He breathed, wiping his blood stained hands on his jeans and looking at his friends with a horrified expression.
"Let's get out of here, find a hotel room or something and try and fix her up" He needed their help tonight though, so they'd ahve to stay together.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:53 pm

"Do we need another distraction? I felt the fire go out." He mumbled as Soren glanced out the doorway turning her head left to right. She came back in and sighed, "How are we going to get a hotel? We have Sara, unless we can find a place to refuge for the night and we can see if we can fix her wounds up." Zach nodded quietly as he listened on to his sister.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:58 pm

"Well, we can smuggle her into a hotel room, we need some place safe, clean, and sleeping in the streets or back alleys is neither" Keith said, looking around.
"We should be good, they're probably all standing talking" He frowned, "C'mon" He pushed the cart slowly, trying not to jolt the lynx lying on it. He poked his head through the doorway, before heading outside.
"Lets just try and find a hotel or someplace, sneak Sara in, and figure out what to do from there. I mean, she's in no condition to travel, unless we get like a cat carrier or something" He sighed, they;d actually probably have to do that, since she wouldn't be able to shift back for awhile, not until she was healed. He cursed, "We actually will need a carrier" He grumbled, glowering at his sister, though his gaze softened a bit, he was worried about her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 pm

"We gotta drop by a pet store then and get one of those huge crates they use for a Mastiff, or Great Dane, something like that, it'll be no problem, as long as we try to keep her covered telling them it's our 'big black dog'." Soren murmured as she was in the front looking ahead for the while Zach was behind Keith.
"I hope we don't have to travel far, we can't afford to be seen like this." Her brother muttered as they walk as fast as they could to get out of here quietly, without being caught.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:10 pm

"Well let's find a pet store" Keith murmured, "It'll be easier to move her around, that's for sure" He frowned, looking down, "It'll be less conspicuous if we carry her" He murmured, reaching over and gently bundling Sara up, keeping her wrapped in his jacket, and holding her carefully. He looked at Zach and Soren, "We can ditch the flat bed in an alley or something, find a pet store, and then find a place to stay' He nodded, feeling rushed and stressed. Sara was still bleeding, a lot, and he was really wondering what those idiots had done to her. He cradled her gently, "We gotta get some clean bandages and stuff too" He murmured, pulling his wallet out and looking over it. He had cash, enough to cover this, and then some.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:22 pm

"Find a small little store that carries medical stuff, and then the pet store." Zach nodded as he reached into his pocket pulling out his wad of cash. "I don't if this will be a good idea or what, but what if Soren and I just go to the stores get the required items and come back as soon as possible?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:26 pm

Keith sighed, "I guess, but where will Sara and I go? I mean, we can't just sit out here waiting for you guys" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing. He looked concerned, "I mean, if we all split up, are we gonna be okay? Cause like, I dunno if I can handle this alone" he hated admitting that, but he couldn't take care of Sara by himself, he knew nothing about medicine, and he also wasn't sure he could help his sister, poke her, prod her, it was something he wasn't sure he could handle. He frowned, looking around and finding a bench, "I guess I could wait here" He said, looking a bit lost. He was exhausted, worried, and he didn't know what to do, he always knew what to do, and now, he had nothing.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:30 pm

Before Soren spoke Zach took off sprinting and she spoke for both of them, "We'll promise to be lighting fast, hang on, we're going to go as fast as we can." She gave a reassuring smile quickly before she sprinted off leaving them there.
'Gees, I hope they'll be okay.' She thought as Soren ran down the street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:58 pm

Keith sighed, glancing down at Sara's prone form, curled in his lap. He fixed his jacket around her, watching his friends backs as they ran.
"I sure hope so" He murmured, glancing around. It wouldn't be long before the scientists were after them, and Keith wasn't sure he could defend both himself and his sister, not after the brutal effort of stopping the train. He shook his head, glancing around, banishing the thoughts, he could and he would protect himself and Sara, even if it meant he died after. He knew using to much of his power could kill him from exahustion, but for Sara's safety, he'd do it, though, he sincerly hoped he didn't have to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1X1 with Fire   

Back to top Go down

1X1 with Fire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next